Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Accidental Bonds(ryax/lady)

Lucifer laughed contently, he knew this already. On top of symbolically enjoying his semi-pretend last free time with Wrath, he was also trying to enjoy it as much as possible because he knew that the skies would rain down on him in the name of Thorne. As Wrath enlightened him again to the fact, Lucifer frowned momentarily before turning up the knob on his happiness again. "Probably, perhaps I'll find a way to save them somehow.", he parted slyly as he smirked thoughtfully for himself, trying to save his hide while enjoying the moment at the same time.

"Awww..", Lucifer voiced sadly as he couldn't touch the fluffy dragon anymore, almost pouting just to emphasize his discontent over not getting to poke the fluffy prize. Feeling the nudge, Lucifer thoughtfully turned to Wrath's festive interest, his smile showing again with delight. "Well, good enough for a carnival at the very least!", he voiced excitedly as he went over to the shooting stand, taking a moment to watch what the kids were aiming for, quickly deducing that their aim was terrible and that he had to show them how it's done. Multiple targets were aligned along the wall, both stationary and moving ones.

Leaving some money on the counter, not really caring about the cost so he probably overpaid the sum as the man stared at him strangely, Lucifer picked up one of the guns and tried to aim, groaning over the difficulty to aim with such inferior projectile weaponry the humans possessed. "How do you even wage war with things like this?", he questioned the shop keep with a mutter as he tried to aim. "To hell with this!", he exclaimed as he stopped aiming, simply holding his arm out in a straight sideways stance and shooting down his own feel of the sights. Firing off a couple of rounds he had already hit half of the targets, both the kids and their parents gazing with open jaws and awe like stares. Lucifer quickly picked off the rest of the targets, hitting the right in their critical spots as any good shooter would. Grinning, he put down the rifle and pointed at the dog, "Dog!", he exclaimed with his temporary ruling over the prize rack. The shop keep was also in awe, wondering what the hell had he just witnessed, but quickly scurried away to fetch the dog as promised by the rules of his stand, not wanting to oppose the sharpshooting stranger.

Snickering as he took the dog, putting in on his shoulder as he simply walked away, leaving everyone behind in awe. "Well, that was fun, albeit way to damn quick.", he playfully admitted while strolling around the carnival with Wrath a bit, just enjoying the sights before they had to move along. "I think we should bring some good beer to the beach, I mean, we're gong to need something to drink if we're going to eat. 'What's better then a cold brew while watching the sun go down?'", he voiced, trying to remember and quote a commercial he had seen once a long time ago on a surface TV. "Speaking of that, think we should go catch our dinner soon? We can't be found without all our preparations done or we're really in deep trouble.", he said with a grin, anticipating, expecting and somehow still excited about how their women will react to their evening setup for them.

“Go get your own fluffy prize.”Wrath ordered looking amused that Lucifer was actually pouting over the prize before smirking. Oh yea, he was going to watch his friend totally beat the kids. Definitely good enough to win anything. And he to was looked at strangely, though he didn’t know why, it was because not only had they way overpaid for the game, it wasn’t every day you saw a guy like wrath walking around with a neon green dragon under his arm. “I prefer swords. If I’m going to wage war, I want up close and personal.”He mused smirking wider as he watched the kids respond to lucifer’s wining.

“You are such a child. You even sound like one. Are you sure you’re a adult?”he teased looking amused that Lucifer was so excited about getting a prize for his beloved. Walking away with the other he smirked a little,”Well, we were only building up the excitement for our whale hunting, so it was a good start.”he said pleased with the idea before nodding.”Letsm we’ll go to that small bar on the ocean, that way we can plan our attack of the whales. Then we’ll go whale hunting.”Wrath nodded pleased with the idea because he had no idea how they were going to get a whale, but he was definitely going to get one.

Lucifer snickered at Wrath's reply on the bulky weapons comment. "I agree, or a mace, or a giant axe!", he agreed excitedly, going out of his mind to imagine larger and more deadly weapons. Just think about Lucifer swinging a giant two handed axe in one hand, scary shit. "I'm quite sure.", he reassured his friend with a light grin that he was a bona fide adult. He was only so very childish... well... because it had been such a long time between their last time on the surface together, and well since it was obviously nostalgic and all not going to be able to do this much more. It was Lucifer's current way to deal with the emotional tie of the situation.

"That sounds good, that bar is going to get some good customers tonight.", he said playfully as he toyed with the idea of getting Thorne drunk in the romantic sunset. Snickering at the idea, he didn't think it would work however, as Thorne held her liquor very well, just like him. They headed for the beach, arriving well before sundown at the bar, heading to steal and reserve their seats for the night. Lucifer looked around, mumbling for himself before his eyes caught the best seats, "Those are now ours.", he said blatantly as he went over to claim it. Of course, being the best seat in the bar, it was already claimed, but come on, this is Lucifer, either he or Wrath would easily make the occupants move out of their 'free will'. The seats were kind of a semi-booth, palm and couple of wooden couches with marvelous fluffy seating and a beautifully crafted table that made everything feel as if they were on a tropical paradise. Lucifer wanted these seats for the night.

Wrath smirked as they got to the bar.”Yes they will. As soon as the girls find us.”He teased his friend a little, his smile just as playful, because he was having similar thoughts about belial, though he had a feeling that the girls were quite capable of drinking them under the table. Nodding slightly at the table he smirked as the two ‘boys’ at the table vacated the seats for them. Ordering a round of drinks for them he smirked as he leaned back into the seat he claimed, looking bemused as he watched the other occupants of the bar watching them, namely the female ones. While he was happy with his girlfriend, it was always nice to be flirted with.

A slender, small blond smiled as she slipped closer to Lucifer, leaning against him a little.Obviously drunk, but also equally flirty and happy to see such good looking men.”My hands are cold. May I stick them down your pants to warm them?”She slurred a little, as equally ridiculous as the pickup lines the man had spouted at Thorne last time her and Lucifer had been to the surface.

Lucifer settled comfortable next to Wrath in one of the couches, sighing with delight as he got himself more comfortable sliding down a bit and putting his hands behind his head and relaxing for a bit, closing his eyes and sporting a delighted smile. "Well that was easy.", he said with a light grin. They had secured the first part of their evening plan for the ladies. He didn't even notice any of the people that watched them currently.

Lucifer opened his eyes, smirking curiously at the woman now leaning against him. "Oh my, what do we have here?", he said playfully before laughing at her outrageous pickup line. On any normal day if they would have been trolling for booty, it would have been just fine and acceptable since he was prepared to being slutty and accepting that night anyway, at east to a degree. But tonight it was not the case, he was already taken and had to fend her off somehow, "I'm afraid that you can't do that miss.", he added lightly and softly before looking at her with a grin, "Why don't you try this guy?", he asked, motioning at Wrath, hoping that she would take the bait and go for him instead so he would get a laugh out of the situation.

While he didn't want other company then Thorne, it was still nice to be hit on. It instills feelings of being attractive and it made Lucifer a bit more happier then before, like that's even possible.

The girl giggled a little before pouting.”But I want you. You’re so beautiful.”The girl said looking amused. Wrath snickered a little as he sipped his drink, raising his eyebrows a little as he watched Lucifer getting hit on.”Luc, you’ve been changed into a pretty pretty boy.”Wrath said snickering because it was so amusing to watch Lucifer get hit on. Barely noticing as the girl started hitting on them both. Absently watching the door because despite enjoying the free time, he knew that there was a matter of time before the girls found out. Looking amused as he saw the girls walking in, amused because he knew that Lucifer couldn’t see them around the girl hitting on him.

“You know, I think the lords would pay good money to see their lord getting hit on my someone.”Thorne mused as she leaned around the pesky blond, raising her eyebrows as if to ask why he hadn’t sent the girl away yet. “I must admit, I am enjoying it. Maybe we should let him go with her. He did abandon us to flirt instead of shop.”belial mused as she walked around the table to sit on wrath’s lap, looking just as pleasant and pleased as any human would be with their boyfriend. And teasing Lucifer amused her, especially because she knew just how very insecure the young demoness was,even if thorne didn’t show it a lot.

Lucifer groaned lightly at the situation, this would have been perfect for one of those nights that Wrath and him had gone out looking for 'trouble'. His groan was also because of Wrath's timely comment of Luc being a pretty boy, it wasn't really helping and his plan to avert her to Wrath had backfired. Turning his head he looked a Wrath with a distinct sour look to his face due to his comment. His eyes were radiating that he was going to get him back somehow. Turning his attention back at the girl he was still trying to get her to leave. He had absolutely NO idea that their women was approaching, he was just trying to make her go away so that they could go for their whale hunting for the real beauties that would come around sooner or later.

Like water, Lucifer's blood froze and his body tensed the moment he heard Thorne's simply seductive voice. Oh he was so screwed, and not in the good way, he had not managed to get the girl away in time and it would probably look quite wrong. Luc whined silently before finally swallowing his fear and smiling, turning to face Thorne and to begin his explanation. Though he was still fearing that she would use him as her personal beating doll, but he had it coming for leaving them alone while shopping as Belial so promptly pointed out. "It's time for you to leave young miss.", he directed at the blonde drunkie as he continued, "None of this is what it looks like you know..", he began weakly and generally before trying to think of an escape route, remembering the prize he won for her and went for trying to use that as a last resort to try make it at least a bit better. Lucifer reached out, gabbing the giant dog plushie and gave it to Thorne with a playful smile, "This is for you. Look, Dog!", he said cutely hoping that she would at least momentarily not kill him.

Wrath smirked looking amused that Lucifer was giving him such a look for refusing to be the derversion for the girl. Oh yea, this was going to be amusing. Raising his eyebrows as he wrapped a arm around belial’s waist he pressed a kiss to her hair, watching the drunken blond walk away. “Did you two get any shopping done?” “Not really. We got a dress, and that’s it. We’ve decided that there’s no use buying stuff when we probably already have it. Not to mention Thorne’s brother got married last year, so Lucien still probably has all that crap to.”Belial muttered back before going back to watching the other couple, looking bemused as she watched thorne try to figure out what to do.

Thorne raised her eyebrows a little.”Its not a blond hitting on you?It sorta looked like it.”A thread of anger was there, but more because the girl had no idea how to react to someone wanting him, and she was young, and not used to relationships so it made her feel…inadequate in dating someone so much older and more experienced then her. Not that she’d ever tell him that. Smiling a little she looked at the plushie, taking if from him as she absently stroked the soft fur.”You left us to go get this?” “And a dragon to.”Wrath piped up as he settled the large dragon in belial’s arms, both women looking momentarily lost for words as they considered what the men had spent their time doing.

Lucifer sighed silently and carefully as the blonde actually gave up that easily despite being drunk. Well it was understandable, a woman clearly looking to be her target's girl had so timely introduced herself in an imposing manner and her target tried to send her away. She didn't have a chance. Luc was extremely tempted to blurt out, 'A dress? That's it? After all that time!?', but he didn't for obvious reasons, he was not in a position to be smart about it. He was happy that the women had realized that they didn't need the shopping for any reason.

"Uhm..", he voiced to start with, lost for words at her so precise comment before finding them and continuing, "True, it was as you say. But I wasn't hitting back, I was simply trying to make her leave.", he said softly with a cute smile. Lucifer quickly agreed with Wrath so perfectly timing his plushie present with Luc's, 'Mmhmm.'. Lucifer stood up, as he turned to Wrath with a smirk, "What say you and me do our little thing now?", he asked him as he looked to their ladies, "Why don't you lovely ladies sit here and wait for us, we'll just be a moment.. Or perhaps a two moments. Order anything you like, it's on us, don't spare any expense.", he said softly and hoping that they would find it intriguing that the boys still had a plan involving them and that they could buy whatever they want.

Thorne raised her eyebrows a little as she tilted her head,”Ah, I see. Well. That’s good.”She said even as she wrapped her arms around the dog, resting her cheek against the soft fur, just enjoying the touch before sitting down next to him, leaning into him a little. “Let’s. I am sure they will like the rest of the plan.”Wrath said standing carefully, before setting belial back down in his chair, looking amused as the two women stared after them in bemusement. As if not sure what to think about the idea of them planning, watching them as they walked out.

Wrath grinned as they got out to the beach, “Well, that was easier then we thought. Maybe because they didn’t enjoy it, they wont be angry with us for leaving them?”He mused grinning as he stripped out of his shirt and toed off his boots, not about to get into the water mostly dressed. It would be a good way to ruin a good pair of boots. Looking at the water he ran his fingers through his hair."So. How do we go about catching a whale?"

Lucifer smiled inwards as Thorne seemed to enjoy the present he had won for her. While he enjoyed that Thorne was forgiving him slowly, even leaning against him so sweetly. He didn't want her settle with just that however so he couldn't let her get to comfortable with him just yet before she had seen the silly grand prize they would give them. As him and his friend headed outside and stripped on the beach. "Way easier then I thought as well, but you know, we're already in a pretty bad situation, what we just did to them however, I think was to successfully build up expectations for something much better then just a good seating and free drinks and a huge plushie. We need to get them this whale to start with and treat them like queens for the rest of their night, and we should be all good and much more then that.", he said with confidence in his skills to analyze the situation. Though that confidence might be a lie, he was really just hoping that he was right in this and that they would enjoy their undying affection for the rest of the night, along with some whale when they came back.

They were just dressed to their undies now, ready to undertake their stupid, but extremely amusing quest. "Hmm... I have no idea.", he said blatantly as he shrugged his shoulders. "I was hoping that we could just swim out and dive down and beat one senseless?", he said sounding quite ridiculous if they had been listened too, but the fact was that they were still fallen angels and all, they could easily be subjected to the pressures of the deep without having a problem. They could also hold their breath for quite a while, they weren't about to fail in catching a simple surface creature. Now a Balrog or Molten Slime in hell, that was annoying creatures to catch. Lucifer started walking towards the edge of the salty sea, before turning to Wrath with a grin, "If you don't have a better idea, let's do this already!", he voiced with much excitement in his voice.

“Well, they might be calm now. Might not appreciate being abandoned though.”Wrath said looking bemused, before perking up.”I’ll just have sex with Belial. That’ll cheer her up.”he voted before giving his friend a look.”You don’t get to do that to thorne. She’s going to be no longer having sex, at least as far as I’m concerned.”Wrath said snickering a little even as he watched the water. Shrugging a little at the other’s words he smirked.”Well then, lets just go get a whale then. Its not like it’ll kill us…and there’s no angels around to beat us up, so I’m feeling pretty safe going under water.”He mused even as he started waded into the water, shivering a little. “It’s kinda cold.”He muttered before diving down, unlike a human, barely noticing as the water pressure made staying down would have been difficult for a normal person.

Grinning fiercely in the water as he spotted a whale diving a few hundred yards in front of him, he headed for the beast, determined to catch it before Lucifer could get to it. He was so going to win the prize, and make certain his girlfriend had no reason to be mad at him.

"Meh, of course they will when they see our awesome catch!", he said after he had snickered playfully and evil in a most insincere manner. Luc bawled out a laugh at his friend's comment, "You do that, but I'm afraid I can't keep myself away from your.. granddaughter. Your.. granddaughter.. is going to feel my rod. Your.. g.r.a.n.d.d.a.u.g.h.t.e.r.. is my.. little.. sex.. slave.", he said with an evil laughter, almost like he was trying to scar his friend's mind at the very thought. He was just teasing Wrath a shit ton because he could finally feel more comfortable about it and could use it as leverage. Luc was glad that Thorne couldn't hear him mess with Wrath like this, because if taken out of context, it would look baaaaaaaaaaad for him, oh so very fucking bad.

"Yea we'll be fine, they can't target us so soon anyway, it would take a while for them to catch wind of us.", he said with confidence and a playfully evil smirk. "Let's go then, Mr. It's too cold Baby!", he added with a snickering as he followed his friend out into the chillyish water, diving after him, hunting their prize. He hadn't even considered the type of commotion they would cause when they would take the whale back to shore.

As they spotted the whale, Wrath was quick to start approaching it. Lucifer smirked, already a bit behind, but he wasn't worried, there was something he had that Wrath regretfully but certainly didn't have anymore. Luc's tattoos once again turned to his retained wings while still under water, using them to much, much faster travel under water with the amount of weight they could push behind them. He almost swooshed by Wrath, twirling lightly in trying to imitate a bullet, just for fun. There was no way he would let Wrath win, he was already still in the good with Belial, Luc had the need to keep his woman happy more then he did.

What he hadn't anticipated was the whale being hungry!! As soon as he had gotten close, the whale had already changed course towards him and opened it's mouth to eat the plankton in front of him! While Lucifer tried to slow his speed down, the water the whale sucked in slid him inside the beasts mouth anyway, closing behind him in darkness. Oh this was most unpleasant, being stuck inside the giant mouth of a freakin' whale! Before he knew it and having the time to act, he was launched towards the back of the whale, getting stuck on some filtering things inside its mouth. It was all super slimy and gross, but quickly he was launched upwards, and along with the water, spit out through the disturbingly tight blowhole of the whale, shooting up and away from the whale so Wrath could approach it. Lucifer was disoriented from spinning away like that, his sense of direction all jumbled from the internal trip in the whale.

“She is not!Take that back.I don’t want to know this!”The demon lord snarled, whining, pouting actually. Because while it disturbed him some, it wasn’t so bad to know about their sex life, because he hadn’t been around when she was a child, and as angry as he was with that, it was easier to see her as an adult because of it. Easier to know that his granddaughter was perfectly capable of having sex and taking care of herself.

Wrath yelped in shock as Lucifer passed him, startled that the man had cheated and used his wings. That was just totally unfair and uncool. Pouting even as he swam to catch up he couldn’t help the startled laughter as Lucifer got eaten by a whale. That was definitely a amusing and disturbing thought as it went. Snickering as Lucifer got blasted out he set out at getting the whale, and within moments both the dead whale and wrath were joining Lucifer at the surface, the demon lord’s face flushed with amusement and a fierce kind of pride. Oh yea, he was happy at having taken care of a whale.

“You okay?”He said pushing his hair out of his face, glad that lucifer’s wings were keeping him afloat as the man got his bearings back.

Lucifer let an evil snicker rip at the man's reaction. It was probably a bit to brutal to be teasing him so very thoroughly by saying scarring things like that, but he felt like he deserved something like that for teasing him constantly for the past week. Floating gently at the surface, his wings helping him keep afloat with any difficulty at all, Lucifer's pride was destroyed, no, eaten, by a fucking whale! As wrath launched his welfare comment, Lucifer simply shot out some water up into the air in an angry fashion, just like the whale's blow hole had shot him out. "How the FUCK was I supposed to know it was going to EAT me!? ....", he yelled out, silence once again laying over their surrounding before he twisted his angry expression into a grin, starting to laugh at the entire situation. It was so very, very silly. Lucifer's eyes teared from laughter over the stupid situation, but that would be hard to see as he was already kind of covered in salt water. "I can't believe I got eaten by a damn whale!", he added as he laughed it out of his system, panting and sighing as the laughter died down. "I totally thought I would have won that.. Stupid whale...", he added with a grin as he faced Wrath. "Congratulations. Now let's take your spoils back to the beach, I'm sure Belial will give you a little something as a reward for your valiant bravery.", he said with a sly form of hinting. He hadn't even gotten Thorne her grand prize, but he hoped that him being eaten by a whale would suffice as punishment for his wicked actions of leaving them stranded in boredom.

Wrath laughed looking amused before wincing at the man’s angry flight, tilting his head slightly.”Well, if you read any of the human books, people do tend to get eaten by whales a lot.”Wrath said a slight frown between his eyebrows, before relaxing as he realized that Lucifer wasn’t going to stay angry. “You only think its stupid since you got eaten.”He said snickering as he started swimming towards the shore with the whale,”I am equally sure that thorne will be glad to know that you became whale bait. She’ll even probably be nice to you.”He teased looking amused.

When they got to the shore he winced a little as he saw the girls waiting for them, a look of bemusement on their faces. Like they weren’t sure what to think about the men bringing in a whale. “Luc?”Thorne said a slight frown on her face as she looked at the man helped wrath drag the whale onto shore, glad that the demon shield belial had set would keep the humans from being to curious about the four demons and whale. Moving over to him, she looked worried about him, leaning into his chest, even if he was down to just his underwear, she wanted to make sure he was alright, and she had a fascination with those beautiful wings, and just wanted held. “Why did you get a whale?”She muttered nuzzling her face against his chest, despite being a demoness, and knowing that their world was dangerous, she wasn’t used to caring about someone so much that the idea of them doing something dangerous, scared her senseless. And in the moment she’d realized they were up to something, she’d freaked. Thankfully, the men hadn’t been there in the bar to watch her panic, otherwise she was sure Lucifer would have been very embarrassed at her reaction.

Belial shook her head as she slipped a arm around Wrath’s waist as he pulled on his jeans, leaning against his chest.”You idiotic man.”She muttered, the tone soft and loving, showing that she was thinking this project was stupid, but amused anyways. “You shouldn’t say that about the prize I brought you. Come, lets get home, and we’ll make sure you two are well fed.”he muttered kissing her hair.

Lucifer muttered silent curse words before he began laughing at his silly mistake instead. After he was done, his breath panting and his voice a bit skittish still, Wrath was already heading to shore and Lucifer was soon following. "Be nice to me? For being eaten? Hardly. I don't think she has any mercy for a weak man.", he said with a light playful nature backing up his words.

Luc got up closely after Wrath, sighing delightedly at being hit with the chilly air, brushing and ruffling through his hair to get most of the water out. Opening his eyes to see the girls already waiting with anticipation for them, did they see the pitiful display and funny contest? He turned, helping Wrath with landing his prize onto the shore. "Do you think anyone will see us with the whale?", he asked nervously, he hadn't considered this fact before this moment due to his over excitement of the whole ordeal. Luc didn't look so amused anymore, having to face Thorne without a prize to make up for his disappearance act earlier that day. When she called on him, turning to face her again as the whale was up on shore, she had already moved in close and was already in process of nuzzling his chest with her cute face. Now being faced with her question, Luc already had the answer for her.

"Uhm.. Well..", he began, letting one arm wrap around her upper body softly, his other moving so that his hand could scratch the back of his head a bit nervously, "I simply wanted to give you something special.. So I figured, why not give her a whale? I mean, there is nothing more special then a whale on the surface world... Unfortunately I didn't manage to contribute as much as I wanted too..", he continued softly, though as he was kind of truthful it was still a bit stretched, and he really had his own selfish motives in the works but he couldn't let her simply find out about that, not now at least. He let his scratching hand travel down to gently keep her head on his chest, it was nice with the closeness that he had missed during the short time for the day they had been apart. They were still new at this, he couldn't stand being apart from her.

Luc snickered lightly at Belial's and Wrath's tiny worry fight, "Oh no, don't shut the prize down so quickly, I mean, Wrath got it for you almost all by himself!", he said with a playful voice as they began heading home. Lucifer folded his wings in again so that no human would go nuts from seeing them. He wasn't aware of that Thorne had such a fascination for his wings, otherwise he would show her them all the time.

“Well, that’s true. Though I am sure she’ll be nice enough and not tell Lucien you got eaten by a whale.”Wrath said snickering a little, amused even as he swam, wincing a little at the sight of the girls waiting. Oh yea, this was going to be interesting.

Thorne smiled a little as she leaned into Lucifer’s chest, closing her eyes, hands resting against his back,even though her fingers twisted a little to gently brush against her fingers, just enjoying the touch. “No, Belial set wards once we realized what the hell you were bringing in. No one will notice us until we’re gone.”She muttered, her voice a little muffled against his chest, reassuring herself that he was okay. Not about to voice how very close she’d come to complete mindless panic as she’d realized what they were doing. Giggling a little at his reaction, “A whale is….it is a odd gift, but a good one.”She said looking thoughtful because she had no idea what she could do with a whale, besides eat it, but it was nice that he had thought to get her something.

Belial smirked a little as she leaned into wrath,”Well, of course he did. You were never any help in hunting anything.”The demoness smirked a little, “Though it would be nice to let your fiancée know next time you’re being reckless. She is young, she panics.”Belial said, with the careless disregard of what thorne wanted, and telling Lucifer, in a vague sort of way, at thorne’s reaction. “We should get home. The youngling needs her sleep.” “I am not that young!I do not have a bedtime!”Thorne sputtered as she glared at the ice queen, who oddly enough, the two had become good friends, whining quietly, softly at the sudden absence of Lucifer’s wings she pouted, closing her eyes, content to just be held. Even the short time they’d been apart was a lot for a woman who was very touch oriented, and enjoyed being close to him. No they didn’t have to be attatched at the hip, but she found that she felt better if she saw him every few hours, more relaxed in his presence.

Luc groaned, "Lucien would absolutely. Love. That. Information...", he said with a shuddering disgust traveling his spine and nerves, making his whole body shiver with discomfort. Luc smiled, his worries effectively disappearing as Thorne lovingly embraced him as she did. "That was very thoughtful of you two to help mop up me and Wrath's mess...", he said softly, a bit embarrassed that they had actually not considered anything beyond the point of just getting the prize at just about all costs. "I'm glad you think so..", he added softly as he petted her hair gently and slowly, keeping her close to him with delight.

"But..", he voiced in a beginning of a disagreement before Belial continued her icy snitching. Luc stared down, a curious smirking expression shown. "Really now? You panicked because I was in a little bit of danger?", he voiced softly, his tone sly and playful, like he wanted to revel lightly in her extremely cute panic. She was simply being overwhelmingly cute at the moment, and Lucifer couldn't do anything but pick her up in his arms, giving her a soft kiss right on her lips with a loving smile on his own, "I love you, you cute little minx.", he said softly, much warm feelings trailing his words.

He wasn't going to tell her about him being eaten by the target whale, he would let her find out some day, but not right away, he would wait for a better moment then to disgrace himself in front of all of them and not just Wrath. He couldn't help either but to snicker at Thorne's and Belial's bickering. He wasn't going to say anything about it, but if Thorne was awake when they got home, there was no way he would let her just go to sleep, definitely not this early if he could prevent it. "I agree, let's get home now.", he said playfully, not mentioning anything about Thorne's young age and bedtimes as a means to tease her a tiny bit and mostly lovingly. Lucifer like Thorne though, her young nature in so many ways made their relationship all the more fun to explore. "Should we bring some whale with us? I don't know if we have any in my mansion... I mean we killed it and all..", he mentioned curiously. It would be weird to be seen carrying whale around town, and it was a bit to walk until they got to the gates, someone would notice them unless Belial could shield them up and all.

Belial smirked a little as thorne made sounds of protest but didn't deny that she had panicked. "She did. It was fairly adorable,and the reason we're waiting out here for you so she could make sure you're okay." "Ddid you worry about me?"wrath muttered. "No. Your a big boy, you can take care of youself." "And we got bored waiting...we're out here because of that to."thorne muttered blushing as she was picked up and restied her head on lucifer's chest."I love you to."she muttered blushing harder because she had no cute name for him.

Wrath grinned a little already starting to pack the whale into a case,which wasn't that weird because he'd put a spell on it so that though small looking it wouls hold whatever he needed."don't worry about it. We're definitely having whale soon."wrath grinned as they headed for the gates.

When they reached home thorne was glad to see the other couple headed for their room before snuggling against lucifer more as he carried her towards their room. "I got a pretty dress.I thought I should at least get one thing for the trouble of going on a trip."she muttered sounding happy and pleased with her purchases, and slightly worried wanting nothing more then to screw him senseless so she could make sure he really wasokay, and well...she coulf maybe see his wings again. She just loved the feel of soft beautiful feathers against her skin,but she wasn't quite brave enough to tell him that yet. Despite the amount of time they'd spent having sex, she was still a little shy around him about it.

Belial's words struck Luc's heart. He didn't know that Thorne was so sweet as she turned out to be, but he loved it. She was still trying to hide it though, becoming so adorably embarrassed about it. Luc looked over to Wrath after his question, seeing the man packing much of the meat down into his pack. If they wouldn't have been exposed to magics like that daily, it would have looked very, very freaking strange to see a whale get packed down into a relatively tiny backpack. "Convenient.", Luc said simply and smirked at Wrath.

As they got back, Wrath and Belial had gotten bored of their company and retired towards their room in the mansion. He let them be and tended to his own little minx instead, carrying her back to his room. "You did?", he said playfully, "I'm glad you eventually found something you liked.", he voiced with agreement, smiling warmly. She was so damn cute, muttering and mumbling, clearly still embarrassed about something. He wanted to see the dress she had bought, so he was going to make her wear it so she could show it off to him.

As he entered his room, he carried Thorne to his bed, laying her down softly. "Why don't you put your new dress on, show it for me. I want to see you with it on.", he told her playfully as he got up and turned around and headed for the showers, "I'm going to take a shower, get this salty water off of me. When I come back, I want to see you in your new dress.", he demanded playfully. Luc had no idea that Thorne liked his wings so much, she had never really mentioned anything about it, he would never be able to know if she didn't hint or tell him about it, and she would only go wingless until she took to courage and told him.

Thorne nodded smiling a little as she rested her cheek against his chest, content to just be held before leaning back to look up at him.”I did.”She said looking amused as she was sat down, tilting her head a little.”It’s a human thing to not see the bride in her dress you know. Bad luck.”She mused though definitely just teasing him about wanting to see it as she moved to get up and put the dress on, glad that wrath had given her a bag similar to his own, so her dress was well protected and safe from wrinkles. Biting her lip as she watched him get up she blushed a little, “If you get to see the dress, I want to see your wings again.”She demanded playfully, flushing hard before darting into the connecting rooms, glad that he had a smaller suite of rooms that were just hers, in case she got angry or just needed time alone, she had rooms for herself, but still close by.

By the time he got back thorne was standing in the doorway, hovering uncertainly, blushing as she considered what she was wearing, she wanted him to like it as much as she did. It was a classic design, simple, form fitting, but that deep rich red that promised that despite the conservative design, there was passion in the woman. Something simple, and perfect, for thorne who didn’t like being the center of attention, and was definitely going to be forever now the center of it, as her and Lucifer settled into a life together. Something she hadn’t even considered yet.

The dress:
nowandforever1.jpg

Lucifer smirked at her response, "No where did you hear that silly old story.. It matters little if I'm cursed for a thousand years, if I can only but see you in your dress right now.", he voiced his reply softly, trying to be poetic about it and touch her heart. So what if he was a bit cheesy, it's who he is. "Oh..?", he voiced softly, curiously even as he smirked at her. His wings? Why of course she could see them, it's not like they were a secret from her, she knew this. But the way that she blushed, darting so quickly out to her suite of rooms as if she was washed with embarrassment at the very though, was just so extremely cute that he just couldn't deny her the wish.

During his shower, he had a hard time not to think up different types and colors of the dress she had chosen. Letting the water trickle over his toned body, he closed his eyes, biting his lower lip playfully. He was really anxious and excited to see how and what she had chosen. Turning the steaming showers off he wrapped a fluffy and soft towel around his waist, making it so that it stays up without him having to hold it up. Exiting his showers, reappearing to the main bedroom chamber, he paused for a moment, staring at the beauty that is Thorne right in front of him. She was simply beautiful...

"Wow... You're.. I..", he voiced softly, having difficulties in letting his words come to him right now. The dress was absolutely perfect for her, snug, elegant, clearly royal and enriched with a deep and fiery red. It expressed her personality like a charm. "Beautiful.", he finally let escape as he approached her slowly with a loving smile. Walking up to her, close at that and looking down on her with his smile, "I got to see yours... I guess I'll have to show you mine..". His voice was soft, not as playful as one would expect, simply sincere and loving. He looked up again, tilting his head back and to the side as his pitch back tattoos deformed along his skin, sliding to his back, slipping away from his skin and forming the black full wings he had hidden. He stretched them out fully, spanning the entire room from side to side. While his bedroom was rather large, it would be a tight fit for him to move around in there with them as they were quite large as to be able to carry him and more.

“The girls in the shop. Really. Did you listen at all while we were shopping?”she teased looking up at him, blushing hard at his teasing.”Well, I guess I will have to put it on then.”She said blushing and leaving before he could question her about her request.

Thorne flushed as she looked up at him,”Speechless, my lord?I think the dress has done its job then.”She muttered teased a little as she looked up at him, her dark hair caught back in a messy bun at the nape of her neck, in the dress looking delightfully elegant but also ready to loose some of that passion hidden under her usual calm. Giggling at little at his words she shifted a little, leaning against him a little, sighing softly at the feel of his hard body pressing against hers, it was weird, feeling his toned body through all the layers of the skirt plus the corset, teasing definitely. “Hmm, well I do want to see yours.”She said snickering a little as she flicked a look down at his groin before her eyes widened a little as she watched his wings fill the room looking up at the feathers.

Shifting slightly she leaned against his chest, resting her chin on his shoulder as she looked over his wings, slender fingers gently touching the curve of one wing, gently working her fingers through the feathers, sighing softly at the feel of the soft, downy feathers against her fingertips. For a touch junkie like Thorne, who more then any other bloodline, relied on touch for her own power, to be able to touch her lover, to know he trusted her enough to allow her close to the wings was such a head rush. Because she’d looked in the libraries, or at least in the library that had a few books on angels left, and discovered just how much of a vulnerable moment it was for one of the greater flight of angels-which Lucifer had once been the leader of- to enclose someone within the shelter of their wings. She’d never told him she’d gone looking for books about his former life, because she wanted to understand him even better, but hadn’t gotten comfortable enough to ask him about it yet. Afraid to upset him.

Sighing quietly as she held him she absently ran her fingers over the feathers before leaning back to look up at him.”You really are okay?The whale didn’t hurt you?”She muttered.

She got him there, it had been such a boring time that he couldn't have paid less attention if he wanted to, he had only wanted to explode in an attempt to get the hell away from the intense boredom back then. Luc didn't dare to answer, he was certain that she knew the answer to that already by their actions alone that day.

Speechless he was indeed, nodding slowly at her response as he made his way towards her. As he looked away, by the way she told it, it was obvious what she was referring to actually. A smirk drew across his lips at the insinuative comment of hers as he leaned his head back, exposing his wings once again. He stood there, letting her lean so softly on her, her skin was so lovely soft against his own. Lucifer closed his eyes, smiling sweetly as he focused on her gentle, careful and exploring feeling of his wings. A light sigh escaping him at her soft, dreamy touch against his wings.

He wasn't used to feeling things with his wings, it was a fresh sensation, especially knowing that it was Thorne made it all so very much better. He didn't usually show his wings for anyone, besides Wrath, Thorne was the only other he was comfortable with doing so with. His wings had so much history tied to them, they were sensitive to him in many ways. He had no idea that Thorne had went ahead and looked up information about him before he fell from the heavens. It was indeed a sensitive subject for him, but if she would choose to some day take it up with him, she might be able to convince him to talk about it.

Another soft sigh escaped his lips at her sensible touch before he tilted his head to look down again as he opened his eyes, watching her almost dreamily. He laughed a bit at her caring comment. She was sweet, caring more so then she would admit. He wasn't going to keep the embarrassing truth from her any more, "Yes, I'm fine, I promise. It didn't exactly.. hurt me. It was more like it ate me, then spit me out of its blowhole on the top..", he said with embarrassment in his voice as he couldn't help but expressing it as well. Oh Lucifer was very, very embarrassed over the fact that he got ate and spit out like some bad tasting piece of fruit.

"Such shame... I wasn't even good enough to be eaten..", he voiced softly, gazing deep into her eyes as he very slowly folded his wings around them, wrapping them both up in his dark wings and effectively dimming the light around them, encasing them in a soft darkness. Now his wings and feathers were all around her, what would she do now?

Back
Top Bottom