Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Insufficient Memory-A challenge for IT (Wolvenrogue and Quiet Seductress)

"Are you trying to out do me?" She smirked at him. It was mighty hot to see him in a speedo. Not many men could pull one off, but Rick was definitely one of those men. She was humored by his erection and how it was blatantly obvious, "You might want to tame the beast or you'll scare someone!" She pointed to his erection. She didn't want anyone else having any enjoyment from seeing that but her.

"You could always take care of that for me before we go out." he said giving her an evil grin. "After all it is yours to do with as you like." he pulled her in close and put his hands on her shoulders and pressing her face to his naked chest which flowed freely down to the rippling six pack above the waist band of the tiny suit. His eyes were hungry and despite his carefully tucking it in his cock seemed to have a mind of its own and was now out to greet her.

Kat kissed her way down his chest to his toned stomach, "yes, it is mine to do with as I like, isn't it?" She looked up at him and gave him a sly wink. She got herself comfortable on her knees before him. His cock was already trying to jump out of the speedo, so Kat just gave the bottoms a little tug and out it came. She grabbed it with her free hand and ran her tongue along his shaft. She savored the feel and taste of him before engulfing his cockhead into her mouth. She moaned her appreciation, letting her tongue vibrate on his tip. Kat then slowly sank her lips further along his length, getting as close to his body as she could before she felt like she was going to gag. With the hand that was cuffed to his, she placed it on his thigh and left it there.

She sucked on him slowly for a bit, then she started to pick up the pace and use her tongue a bit more, swirling it around his tip as she pulled up, then sliding it along the underside of his shaft as she pushed back down.

Rick had only dreamed of something like this, never before had he known a woman willing to take him this way, let alone volunteer, and do it with such relish. His whole body shuddered at the sensations she was providing. He was quickly ready to cum, much quicker than he would have preferred, and warned her that he was about to release in case she wanted out of the way of his spurting cock. He moaned loudly hen his whole body stiffened as he started cumming hard splashing the back of her throat.

Kat smiled when she felt the sings of him cumming and him also stating the fact. She didn't want to pull away, it would have been messy and she would have much preferred to just swallow his seed. She had a feeling that he'd prefer that too. When he started to cum, she stopped with the moving and planted her lips firmly around his shaft. She swallowed bit after bit of cum that he gave her and when he was finished, she slowly pulled her lips away, making sure to get every last droplet. She wiped her lips and got back to her feet, "okay, I've had my breakfast!" She said cutely.

He smiled at her cute little joke before adding one of his own. I guess I'll have to get mine at the beach! He said oggling the tiny green bikini bottom. While he tucked himself back in the speedo. He had to admit it was pretty provocative, but it was no where near as tiny as hers, and it didn't have the ruffles that drew eyes to it as her hips wiggled seductively when she walked. Feeling a renewed tingling in his groin, he decided to look away before his little man decided on another impromptu appearance. He picked up the little black bag, which held his wallet and watch, and a couple beach towels, then pulling her arm partway behind her back with the cuffs, he rested his hand on her are hip above her suit and lead her out to the beach.

As they walked along, the came to a smoothy bar that was open and facing the beach. As they walked up he caught the girl behind the counter checking him out. Her eyes fixing on the long bulge in his speedo. As they walked up to the counter and placed their hands on the counter, the girl stared at the pink handcuffs and said to Kat. “You're certainly keeping him on a short leash! I can't say as I blame you!" Rick snickered at her words.

Kat smiled wickedly at the woman's comment. Raising their cuffed wrists she enthused, "can't let this one get away!" That had both Kat and the woman laughing. She didn't mind other woman checking out Rick, it was kind of hard for them not to in that speedo of his, but as long as they didn't touch, Kat was proud to show him off. "Well what can I get you two?" the woman asked. "I'll have a pineapple and strawberry smoothie." The woman nodded and looked to Rick for his drink order. Kat laced her fingers with his, though they were already cuffed together, she still wanted to hold his hand.

“A mango/lime slush” he answered. “I promise to behave mistress” he said to Kat which immediately turned the clerk's head.. Rick knew well that were it to be physical, he was in control, but she seemed to be enjoying this little role play and was happy to play along. The look on the clerk's face was priceless, and Rick couldn't wait to see what Kat might do next. This reminded him of their many practical jokes, but in this case they were playing the female clerk for all she was worth, and she was falling for it hook line and sinker.

Kat jerked on the cuff, forcing Rick to be pulled to her, "damn straight you'll behave!" She caught on quick that this was all a show for the cashier and Kat was excited to have a little fun at her expense. The cashier gaped at the pair as she made their smoothies. "Now sit!" Kat commanded of Rick. When he did so, Kat sat on his lap, "Sometimes a man just needs to be told what to do, am I right?" She asked the cashier. The cashier, still gaping, just nodded and went back to focusing her attention on the drinks. Kat turned to look at Rick, she gave him a wink and a little smile, then turned her attention back to the cashier.

The woman handed them their drinks, Kat told her to charge the bill to their room. "Okay, carry me over there!" Kat enthused to Rick. She held the drinks in both hands and waited for Rick to pick her up and carry her as he was instructed.

“yes mistress, he said as he sat on the stool in front of the bar. He held out his arms and supported her as she sat down, obviously hamming it up for the clerk. Everything was going to plan except that as she moved about in his lap she was either accidentally or intentionally, making him very aroused. His cock was soon fully erect, and poking out the waist band several inches, behind her back. He knew he was in trouble, but saw no way out of it and decided, that he didn't know the girl who served them there drinks and he wouldn't spoil Kat's fun. Just as she ordered, he lifted her from his lap and standing up backed away from the counter before turn to take her to a table on the beach. The woman blushed bright red and covered her mouth making it completely obvious, that his condition had not gone unnoticed. He did his best to act as if nothing was amiss, and carried her to the table. Instead of setting her in her own chair though, he sat down and kept her in his lap. “Oh my God! I cant believe you did that to me! What a tease! It was clear he wasn't angry because he was laughing, almost to the point of tears.

"I have no idea what you are talking about," she feigned innocence, though she knew exactly what he was referring to. Kat wiggled a bit more in his lap, rubbing her ass against his cock. "I think we gave that woman quite the show, what do you think?" She handed him his smoothie and started to drink her own. It was absolutely delicious and she couldn't keep her lips off the straw. "I really need to learn to make these, or maybe I'll just move here!" She shrugged the thought off. She wouldn't mind living in Honolulu, though she'd greatly miss her family.

It was midday as the sun shown brightly in the sky. "I wonder if there have been any plans made for us today," just as she stated that, the concierge walked over, "there will be a car ready to take you two to go zip lining. It will be here in twenty minutes." Kat looked at Rick a little perplexed because of their current hand cuff situation. "Oh, I have an idea!" She got up off his lap, thanked the concierge and pulled Rick back to the room. She was seemingly on the hunt for something in her purse and once she found it, she whipped it in front of Rick. It was a bobby pin, "I think I can pick this," she started in on her cuff. It took several minutes, but she finally got it, "yes!" She got Rick's cuff off a little bit faster now that she knew what to do. "I used to be a spy," she winked at him.

“I imagine we had best get dressed., though I have no idea what for. He rummaged quickly through the clothes in his suitcase and came up with a Hawaiian Shirt and a pair of Bermuda Shorts which he simply pulled on over the speedo. He slipped on a pair of sandals and put on sunglasses to complete the outfit. He looked over to see if Kat was ready, just in time to hear a knock at their door. “Just a minute!” He shouted through the door.

She too picked out some clothes from her suitcase. She slipped on a pair or white denim shorts and a purple tank top. There was no point in changing out of her swimsuit, so she just left it on. She found some tennis shoes and put those on. When she heard the knock on the door, she made sure that she was presentable, then went to open it. It was the concierge around, ready to retrieve them.

They were led to a town car and driven to a private helicopter. They were going to be given a tour around the island, then dropped off to go zip lining through the jungle. Kat was ecstatic and she happily climbed into the chopper and put the cans over her ears and buckled in.

He hopped into the car with her and pulled her into his lap. "I was just beginning to get used to you being here when we were so rudely interrupted." he said grinning at her. "That was fun teasing that poor girl at the smoothy shop. You were really getting into it. Did it really turn you on, being in charge?" After he asked it, he wasn't really sure he wanted to know the answer. It had been fun for him though, and he wondered.

Kat hadn't answered his question while in the car and on their way to the helicopter. Once they were in air, she realized that he was probably wanting an answer. She flipped a switch about her head so that only Rick would be able to hear her through the cans. "It was fun being in charge, but it's not something I'm really into." She was unsure of the answer that he wanted to hear, but she decided to just be honest with him. "I think you do better being the one in charge!" She gave him a wink before turning her attention out the window and on the island below them. "Isn't this beautiful?"

He looked down but then right back in her eyes. He blanched white, and then grabbing the barf bag, lost the contents of his stomach. Sealing it up he looked in her eyes and tried to focus. The heights plus the motion had made him terribly ill. They were too far to go back, so he hung on and tried to survive the trip, but filled a second bag before landing and getting off the helicopter. As soon as they were in the terminal he went to therestroom and rinsed his mouth and purchased some breath mints..

I'm so sorry he said to Kat. He still looked pail and shaken.

She hadn't expected him to barf. She thought he was okay with flying since he was fine in the plane, but being in a helicopter was an entirely different experience. They was definitely a feeling of flying that one either loved or hated. She felt bad that he had gotten sick twice and even more so that he tried to get through it because there was no turning back. She held onto his hand the entire time, trying to calm him as best as she could.

Once they landed and went into the terminal, she waited as he went to the restroom. She was concerned because they were on their way from the tour to go zip lining and she wasn't sure if Rick would be up for it. When he came back and apologized, Kat just hugged him, "oh baby, it's okay." She pulled away and looked into his eyes. "We don't have to go zip lining if you are not up for it, there's snorkeling if you'd rather we do that?" She held his hands as she waited for his response.

Rick thought about it long and hard and decided to try. He reasoned that he could simply look up if things didn't go well . Besides he was feeling sheepish as it was having so much trouble with the helicopter. "Just one thing, were taking a ferry boat home Ok? I don't care if it takes us all night to get back. I'm done with helicopters. "

He kissed her and they hopped onn the bus for the short hop to the start of the zip line. He was nervous a first and then found out they has a double harness and they could ride together. His whole attitude changed, They took off and Rick loved it. Something about the helicopter had not been his thing, and now he knew it.

She was happy to hear that he'd give the zip line a try. Kat had always wanted to go zip lining and to do it here in Honolulu was just amazing and a thrill of a lifetime. "Yes, absolutely, a boat ride back will be nice!" She was happy to consent to a boat ride back, it would give them time to relax anyway. Before heading on the bus, she made sure that there was going to be a boat to get them back.

The ride was short and sweet and upon arriving at the start of the zip line, they both learned that there was an option to zip lining together. Essentially, the larger person in back and the small in front. Rick was over the moon with this idea so they harnessed up together. They were gently nudged from the platform and whisped through the air going about 20 to 30 miles an hour down to the ending platform. It was such a thrill and she was glad to be doing it with Rick. "I want to go again!" She enthused. "You can stay here if you want to," she wasn't sure if Rick wanted to have another go.

"Where does that line go?" he asked pointing to another line heading off the platform. I runs under the falls he said, so you will definitely get wet. Its fairly slow and very romantic. We can hold your wallets and purses and deliver them at the bottom. Knowing they both had swimsuits on under their clothes, he said "lets go for it." They stripped off their outer clothes and got hooked up as before. The ride was much slower and looked to take about 25 minutes. Rick quickly discovered that tethered like they were he could take full advantage of Kat and there was almost nothing she could do about it. First he slipped his hand in her panties and played with her clit. "I'm gonna make you cum, maybe twice!" then he outright stole her top and stuffed in his suit fro safe keeping. she was flying across the treetops topless and then they descended under and behind the falls. They were both soaked. Cum for me or I'm keeping your top!, He said as he tweaked her nipples and clit repeatedly.

Kat was powerless to his assault. She liked it though and adjusted her weight and legs so that he could get a better position in her bikini bottoms. It was such a thrill and a turn on to be doing that while zip lining in the jungle. It got her aroused immediately and she started to moan and buck into his hand. Once they were behind the fall, she came and convulsed in his hands. "Rick!" She screamed. Her pussy throbbed underneath his touch and her clit was now so sensitive. She leaned her head back on his shoulder and with one of her hands, she grabbed his hand and forced two of his fingers inside her; she came again, instantly.

" Your such a dirty girl!" he said as he continued playing with her pussy and didn't make a move to return her top. They could see the recovery tower slowly approaching about a mile away. They barely had a few minutes, before they would arrive. Rick could feel her weakness for being forced in public. He kissed her neck, and then pulling her bottoms down on her thighs, and puling his own suit down as well, he managed to enter her from behind. He drove deep inside her.

"Rick!" She shrieked from the penetration and the fact that the landing base was slowly approaching. She was bombarded by mixed feelings. She loved the penetration, but was alarmed that with the closer that they got, the easier it would be for the crew to see what they were doing. She was all for a little outdoor fun, but not at the risk of being caught. Her pussy was still throbbing as Rick thrusted in and out of her, "Rick!" She shouted a little, this time a little more concerned.

"Cum with me! he said Cum with me now! His body was shaking, not only from the physical stimulation, but also from the excitement at the possibility of being caught. His cock began to throb as it was buried deep within her And he pulled her head back and kissed her driving his tongue through her lips. OH my God he shouted as he filled her. Seeing the platform fast approaching, he pulled his cock from he hot pussy and quiclkly pulled up her bottoms just in time to catch the flood from her pussy. Pulling the top from between them, he quickly tied it in place. "see, nothing to worry about" he said as they coasted to the platform.

Kat really had no choice and her body exploded in another orgasm. It seemed that anytime he demanded her to cum, her body obediently obeyed. She was clothed just in time and once their feet touched the platform, no one was the wiser. Kat smiled wickedly at Rick as the zip line crew got her and Rick out of the harnesses. That was the best zip line experience that she would probably ever have. She could feel his cum seeping from between her legs and she wanted to move away the crew as quick as possible. Once she was cleared, she moved over to the side and watched as the men got Rick out of his harness. Once he was done, she grabbed his hand and walked down the ramp with him, "I don't think my grandfather would approve of that!" She said with a smile.

Back
Top Bottom