Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Insufficient Memory-A challenge for IT (Wolvenrogue and Quiet Seductress)

"I have no idea what you are talking about," she feigned innocence. She broke character and smiled brightly at him, "but I wouldn't be opposed to heading back to the room, just saying!" She leaned in and kissed him, but let her lips linger so that he could feel her warmth. She was being rather flirtatious with him and she was liking it.

When they reached their door, he stopped her and sweeping her into his arms, carried her inside. "just practicing. How often are we going to stay in a honeymoon suite! he said with a chuckle. They were still dressed in the clothes they arrived in, but had eaten in almost 6 hours. the local time was only 8 o'clock so he suggested that they go out and get some dinner, but told her that he expected her cooperation with something first. As he said it he held up the little silk bag.

She smirked wryly at him. "You have my full cooperation, I assure you," Kat stood before him with her hands behind her back and just looking like the picture of innocence, though Rick was beginning to learn that she wasn't as innocent as she seemed. He still looked dashing in his suit and she still looked elegant in her dress. She wondered what goody he'd pull out of the bag and she waited patiently.

Reaching in he came up with two, the vibrating egg and the BenWa balls. he sat them on the table and kneeling he reached under her dress and hooking her panties, pulled them down to her ankles. Then, taking the egg he reaches up and slipped it inside her pussy and followed by both of the balls. he then pulled her panties back in place. he kissed her and pushed the button on the little remote which caused the egg to vibrate deep inside her. He watched as he did this and seeing the effect, smiled with approval. With that he slipped the remote in his pocket, kissed her warmly and led her out the door. He knew that walking and especially dancing would be interesting, even if he never touched the remote, as the ben wah balls would move and click together, driving he wild.

She watched as he pulled two objects out of the bag. She recognized the BenWah ball from earlier and another that looked like an egg. She smirked at the idea of that being inside her. Then he knelt down and reached under her dress to pull down her panties. So the egg thing was going in there too! She looked a bit surprised. Kat whimpered as he placed both toys inside her and pulled her panties back up. It was an interesting sensation that oddly aroused her. She lightly kissed him back, too preoccupied with the toys between her legs.

When he pressed the button on the remote, something started vibrating inside and it made her gasp and clench her thighs. The feeling was sensational and once it stopped, Kat kind of missed it. He was seemingly happy with the effect and as he led her out of the room, the balls did their job. With every step, the balls were tugged, thus dragging and rubbing along her g spot. Kat had to stop twice in the hall because it was just so intense. When she finally got the hang of the feeling, it was a bit easier to move.

She paid little attention to Rick's reactions because the toys required hers fully. She wondered what he had in store for her during tonight's outing. They were dining at the hotels five star restaurant and getting to the hostess's podium was half the battle. She clung to Rick's arm and every time the toys moved, she clenched his arm, telling him just when she was being pleasured.

Rick followed the hostess and led her to the table. He seated her, and then sat down himself placing the little remote in his hand. the waiter cam to take their drink order and just as Alexa was about to speak he pushed the button not only vibrating her cervix deep inside but vibrating the balls against he G spot as well. The whole ting was quite silent and no one but the two of them knew what was going on, and the waiter was thoroughly puzzled as she struggled with an answer.

Sitting down was a reprive as the balls and egg didn't move. She smiled at Rick, knowing that he had the remote and could at any moment turn on the vibrating and make her convulse in front of all these people. When the waiter came over to take their drink orders, Kat looked up at him and was about to speak when the vibrating started suddenly. Kat looked wide eyed at the waiter and clenched the table. It took her a moment to push pass the pleasure to get out her drink order, "chardonnay please," she uttered and closed her eyes, just trying not to have an orgasm right here in the middle of the restaurant.

She looked at Rick and once the waiter got his drink order and left, Kat smacked him playfully on the arm. He was obviously having so much fun with that remote.

As she started to reprimand him she was cut short when he again pushed the button; he watched as once again she gripped the table and closed her eyes since no one was there, he didn't cut her off and let her have a release hoping she could stifle any moaning. Dinner was very entertaining, and when they got to the waiting limo, rick spoke to the driver and then shut the window shades giving then privacy.

Rick wrapped his arms around her and then reaching behind her lowered the zipper on her dress.

She had came right there in the middle of dinner. She stifled as much of the moaning and whimpering as she could, but a few noises escaped, though no one seemed to notice or care. She had got through dinner, but just barely. When they got into the limo, Kat was grateful for the privacy and even more so as Rick unzipped her dress. "Oh thank you!" She enthused as she let of a relieved sigh. The toys were still very much inside her and now well lubricated after her orgasm. "Dinner was...challenging!" She smirked as she leaned up to kiss him. "You liked it didn't you?"

"Yes... but it seemed you did too" he pulled the dress forward and off of her body and folded it neatly and placed it on the seat. As the limo kept driving he said your turn and just as it seemed she would begin turned on the little egg. "Come on ... you can do it all you need to do is concentrate. You know you want what in those pants , he teased, watching her reaction and shutting off the egg just when she could hold back no more.

"Yes, I did like it, very much!" She smiled back at him. Once she was out of the dress and sitting next to him in just her bra and panties, she felt so sexy. She leaned against him and inhaled his lusty scent. When he turned the egg on, she tried to concentrate, she really did, but her orgasms weren't her's control, not with that remote anyway. She was well on her way to another one when he turned the egg off. She looked surprised and wide eyed at him. "Rick please, no more teasing, I want you!" Sh trailed a hand up his thigh and to his crotch where she gave his cock a good squeeze.

"Well are you going to keep me cooped up all day? Let him out to play!" he arched his back so she could undress him and waited for her to unwrap her package.. While she worked at it, he he released her bra and set her breasts free, then pulled her panties down and off. He reached in and pulled out the balls and the vibe.
He rubbed her soft ass and then asked her "just one problem, what do we do with these?" As he asked the question, he moistened his thumb in her sopping pussy and began to massage her rosebud gently. " can you think of a good place to put them, where they wont be in the way of my cock?" He wet his thumb again and this yime pressed a little harder just entering her. He worked her open a bit and then turning on the eg pressed it against her rosebud letting it work its way inside.

She quickly made off with his clothes, letting his friend come out to play. When he took out the balls and the egg, she gasped. She had been used to the sensation ans once they were out, she kind of missed them. As he gently massaged her asshole and asked where she could think to put the toys without them interfering, she gasped at him. He was being so naughty and wanted to have a little ass play. Kat didn't know what to think of it, but decided to just let him do it, the egg didn't look daunting and as he gently worked it in her ass, Kat moaned. She had no idea that it would feel that good. She looked rather surprised at Rick, "oh that feels good!" Once the egg was inside, she straddle his lap and sank onto his waiting cock. "Oh Rick!" She screamed as the egg and his cock fought for space and rubbed through the thin layer of flesh that separated her ass from her pussy.

He hadn't expected so quick a response, but nothing could have made him happier. He left the little egg buzzing away as he took her hard and deep just as she seemed to want it . They were hard at it as the limo pulled to a stop ad the sun roof opened to reveal a million stars there were no sounds but the crickets and the sound of the surf obviously they were far from the city. They looked up as they continued to make passionate love and added their moans to the other sounds of nature. When he could take it no longer, He looked deep in her eye and said, "I give all that I am for all that you are. I love you my dear, I....(he filled her with his seed for a second time as he paused) Love you. He couldn't help wondering if this vision he held in his arms was fertile or not. Either way he would be happy.

Kat came just moments after he started to react to her. She clung to his shoulders as her orgasm seemed to keep going. It was different from the others because of the egg in her butt. She came to when the sun roof was opened and she looked up at the millions of stars in the sky. There was no better moment than this and she looked back down at Rick and her heart swelled for him. He declared his love for her once again, then released his seed into her. "I love you too," the words just came out and Kat wasn't surprised because that's what she felt in her heart. She cupped Rick's face in her hands and kissed him tenderly. She stopped moving and just sat there, kissing him and pressing her body against his. This was the best night of her life because she knew that Rick was her meant to be and that she was his.

Hearing her say those words his heart soared. To know that she loved him and would be his, not just in passion but in life with all its hardships and joys. He hadn't ever thought he could have such a love, or find someone so right for him. She just fit with him and he knew it . He kissed her deeply and the sunroof closed and they were moving again he slowly lifted he from him and laid her back licking her clean and then before he pulled back on her panties , he slipped the balls back in place, leaving the egg where it was. He helped her on with her bra, and then her dress and then waited while she dressed him. As the car pulled to a stop at their hotel he walked her slowly inside. The balls once again doing there magic.

She whimpered and cooed as he proceeded to lick her clean. The moment was so private and intimate that she blushed at it. Once he was done, he slipped the BenWah balls back into her and then dressed her. Once she was back in her dress, she returned the favor and dressed him. Her favorite part was putting on his tie. She thought that was so 1950's housewife of her and she loved it. She squirmed about in her seat as the bumps in the road made her body aware of the balls and egg and their placement.

When they got back to the hotel, it was time to walk again and Kat held her breath in anticipation of the balls. She moaned with her mouth closed and held on to Rick's arm. When they finally got to their room, she let out a sigh of relief knowing that she didn't have to keep quiet anymore. "As much fun as these are, I think it's time for them to come out," She excused herself to the bathroom and removed the balls and the egg. After washing them thoroughly, she looked to the tub. It was a nice deep seat tub with jets and it looked so inviting. She turned on the water and let the tub fill. She grabbed some scented bath salts and poured them in the water.

She peeked her head out of the bathroom door, "would you care to take a bath with me?" She held out her hand, knowing that Rick wouldn't refuse her.

Rick didn't answer, but he didn't keep her waiting long either. He quickly stripped off his clothes and slipped on the black silk boxers he had found in the suitcase, and then grabbing the toy bag, walked to the bathroom and opened the door . Kat was a sight to behold, and his cock was almost immediately hard inside the black silk shorts. Then he noticed the egg and the balls sitting washed and ready to put away on the sink. He forced a frown onto his face and then looked at her. “You have been a bad girl! He said trying his best to make it convincing and stern. “ Did you get permission to take those out?” As he said this he slipped the small paddle from the bag and looking longingly at her smooth bottom. “Did you? Answer me!”

She looked at him expectantly, "I didn't know that I had to ask for permission," she said coolly. She reached behind her back and unzipped her dress, letting it fall to her ankles and standing before Rick in her bra and panties. She was hoping to distract him, especially since he had a paddle in hand. She was also tempted to purposefully defy him and get him to use the paddle, though she was slightly nervous that it would hurt. "Am I still a bad girl?" She asked as she seductively walked up to him and placed her hands along his shoulder.

“That does help” he said then paused a moment, “but I'm not sure I should let you off that easily. Your Grampa gave me this. Maybe he know that's what you need on occasion. Do you suppose that is true?” He had a gleam in his eye and as she walked over near him, he rubbed her soft ass with the paddle, to emphasize the point. “ I think that may just be what he had in mind.” Why wouldn't you think you had to ask me? Don't you think you should? I put them there, didn't I?

He reached around behind her and released the catch of her bra, and pulled it down her arms and off. “Were getting closer” he said, tugging at the waist of her panties suggestively.

Kat really really wanted to get sarcastic with him, but she held her tongue. "I suppose that I should have asked you, in hindsight, you were the one that was in control of them. I do apologize and if you feel a spanking's in order, then..." Kat then turned, slipped off her panties and leaned over the counter with her ass pushed out toward him. She looked at him through the mirror, "I will accept my lashing now." She had a hint of a smile of her face, but tried her best to seem serious.

Rick's jaw dropped open at the sight of her pouty pink pussy lips peeking out between her creamy white thighs, bent over and ready to be spanked. It was all he could do to keep from taking her right there and then, but with his best effort to stay in character he stepped up beside her and gently rubbed her flesh with the paddle, lining up. “Alright young lady, so it shall be” and with that he lifted the paddle and administered a sharp crack to her cheek. Not one that would do any damage at all, but it would surely sting and it left a bright pink mark where it landed. Looking down at her, he thought he even saw her slit glistening with moisture, was this turning her on?

Kat waited in anticipation for the spanking. She knew that Rick wouldn't be able to resist giving her one and she'd be a liar if she said that she didn't want one herself. She was definitely open to exploring these kinds of kinks with him, she trusted him fully because he had saved her life and because he loved her. She watched through the mirror as the paddle came down on her ass. Kat let out a moan and a hiss as the paddle left a sting to her ass. She put her head down and absorbed the sensation. It felt erotically good.

Pulling her head back up, she looked at him through the mirror, she smiled salaciously at him, letting him know that she liked it. "I wouldn't be opposed if you wanted to do that again," she said coolly. Deep down she was pleading for another one, but she didn't want to seem desperate because he might not oblige her out of being a tease.

“You know, I think your Grampa did have the right idea, after all.” he lifted the paddle and gave her a matching mark on the other cheek., then a third dead center . As he looked at the paddle ther was no longer any question if she were wet as the paddle now had a wet spot where the impact had forced her juices out from between her lips. He licked it savoring the taste. As he looked at her wet pink pussy, he could no longer resist the temptation and dropping the black satin shorts to the floor, he took aim with his long hard cock. It entered her easily, despite its girth owing to her sopping wet condition. He began to pump in and out of her fast and hard collecting his juices on his thumb, he again lubricated her preety asshole with her own juices. Being sure she saw what he was doing he picked up the large ben wa balls from the counter where they sat by her head, and brought them back to her rosebud. On at a time she pressed the cold steel balls inside her ass, and with each thrust of his cock the balls clicked together sending vibrations through her body. He pumped her hard and fast. “Cum you naughty naughty girl !” He said.

The second and third spanking were just as delicious as the first and Kat let out several moans and whimpers. She had had her head down and didn't notice that Rick had had enough of the spanking, dropped his shorts and was ready to penetrate her until he was already inside her. "Ahhh!" She screamed as he thrusted hard. She clenched the edge of the sink. It was such a good feeling when he was inside her. As his hips hit against her ass, her skin would tingle from where it was spanked and it only heightened her arousal.

She looked up at him through the mirror and watched as he grabbed the BenWah ball and brought them to the entrance of her ass. She gave him a coy smile and gasped and moaned as they were inserted into her tight little asshole. Kat sucked in air through her teeth and closed her eyes at the pleasure. The way that his cock and those balls worked with each other, well words couldn't describe the feeling. Kat started to really moan, she was on the verge of an orgasm and just as Rick commanded her to cum, she screamed out, "Fuck! Yes!" Her body convulsed and the balls started to peek out of her ass as he thrusted into her.

Back
Top Bottom