Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Insufficient Memory-A challenge for IT (Wolvenrogue and Quiet Seductress)

"Salute! "he repeated as he clinked his glass against hers. as they sat oposite each other at the table, he slipped off his shoes and socks, and then extending his foot began to play with her wet pussy benieth her skirt with his toes. He found the slippery juices there very pleasant as he ran his toes along her slit and toyed at her clit. He kept his eyes on hers, and continued his play pushing his big toe deeper and deper inside her. He body felt amazingly soft and wet to him when he was teasing her this way. Whether it was actually wetter or just felt tha way he didn't know, but he liked the feeling very much.

She let out a gasp when he snaked his toes up her dress and onto her slit. Finding it erotic that he still wanted move, She spread her legs a bit, letting him have greater access. She quietly ate her soup, being a good actress and not letting what was going on underneath the table, affect her demeanor. A few times, there were subtle hints that she was enjoying herself; a wink here or there or a small moan. Each time the waiter came with a different course, Kat would clench her thighs together, forcing Rick to stop just out of politeness and to make sure that she didn't get embarrassed.

When the final course came, it was a chocolate mousse and it looked delicious. She smiled at the waiter and as he left, Kat removed Rick's foot from her crotch and got up. She took a seat on his lap and grabbed his mousse, "I want to feed this to you," she whispered. Then she took a spoonful and placed it in her mouth, then she kissed Rick, transferring the chocolate as they kissed.

The feeling of he warm ass followed by her chocolate covered tongue slipping into his mouth had his cock twitching almost immediately beneath her. "Sit still!" he whispered between mouthfuls of mousse. "Your going to have me staining my suit pants!" as her right thigh and half of her skirt were under the table cloth, he reached under and slowly slid his hand up her tigh and slipped his thumb inside her soaked pussy. His eyes sparkling as he saw the needy look in her eyes.

She smirked when he told her to sit still. She knew that he was so hard for her and every little move that she made on his lap, got him that much more excited. As he reached his hand under her skirt, Kat wasn't worried about anyone seeing them. The band had left for dinner and the waiter probably wouldn't be coming back until after they left. When his thumb entered her, Kat pulled away from the kiss to look into his eyes, "how is it that I always want you?" She was breathless as she stared deep into his eyes.

"Because we were meant for each other." he said with a gentle smile. " I am totally convinced of it. There is no other woman in the world for me. So it only seems natural." He had been so involved with Kat that he hadn't noticed everyone leaving. Seeing they were alone, he pulled his chair away from the table and having her stand, pulled her skirt up around her waist and unbuttoned and pulled down his triousers, then pulled her back into his lap facing him and sheathing his hard cock with her pussy. If the waiter did come back he was going to get an eyeful, but Rick didnt care at that moment. His full attention was on Kat, and a parade would not have distracted him at that moment.

She sank onto his cock and it was electric. Her whole body shivered. His words meant a lot of her and she agreed with them. Kat did believe that they were meant for each other, that the earthquake had brought hem together and showed them that life was precious and that they should snatch up every opportunity that is given to them. She kissed him passionately as she started to ride his cock. She pulled away to catch her breath and as she did, she got lost in his eyes, "you are the only man for me, I don't ever want to be without you, I love you Rick!"

As their passions slowly built toward a mutual climax, the setting sun just reached the horizon and silouetted them in a golden glow which slowly turned pink and then blue as the sun gave way to the moon, and they gave in to their passions. He just sat there wrapped in her warm wet body and running his hand gently along her face he kissed her softly in the moonlight. Its clear bule light shimmered in her hair and made he eye sparkle. He could feel her chest rise and fall against his, and he was almost afraid to move, not wanting to chase away the magic of the moment.

She leaned into his hand as it caressed her face and she cooed. Being with Rick in that moment was one such opportunity that Kat was grabbing and holding onto. The background to their lovemaking was just as beautiful as they were. The sky shifted from day to night in a whirl of colors that it took Kat's breath away. She had stopped moving her hips and just sank onto him, pulling herself as close as possible to his body. His eyes gleamed in the moonlight and he looked so handsome and she lightly caressed his face, trailing her fingertips over his forehead, along his cheeks and onto his lips. Her heart was beating wildly, never has she experienced so much love for someone than she did for Rick in that moment.

Supporting her with his strong arms, he stood, and stepping out of his trousers, and leaving them with is socks and shoes on the deck, he carried her in to the cabin and colapsing on the bed, he laid back and pulled her down on his chest. He never let her escape his cock which remained firmly and deeply inside her. by the time they had reached the cabin the friction of her on him as he walked had restored him to a fully hard state.

She looked and smiled at his pile of pants and shoes he left on the deck as he carried her back to the cabin. The entire time they stayed connected and when they got on the bed, he held her close to him and she enjoyed every second of it. She managed to lift her head to look at him. Kat smiled and kissed him deeply. Then she started to move her hips again, slowly riding him, allowing his cock to press against her g spot.

He pulled her head back down against his shoulder, enjoying the feeling of making slow sensuous love to her. Having cum twice in the last three hours, he was sure that he would last a long time, and they could enjoy this long slow session for several hours. He whispered in her ear. " I don't want this day to end." as he kissed her neck and shoulders softly.

"I don't want it to either," she whispered against his neck. They didn't rush things, thought occasionally, she would move her hips just to give a little friction. Kat was so in love with him that if all felt like a wonderful dream that she never wanted to wake up from. Her fingers traced designs on his chest and she laid their listening and feeling his heart beat.

He pulled a breast up to his mouth and began to suckle it and was surprised at how much more her nipples responded than just a few days before. She seemed twice as sensitive, and her nipples were both thicker and longer as he played with them with his lips and tongue. He continued sliding his long cock in and out of her ever so slowly, as he could feel her level of excitement steadily increasing.

"Oh Rick," she groaned as he took one of her nipples in his mouth and sucked eagerly on it. Her body responded so well and so quickly to everything he did to it. With each thrust upward he gave her, she matched it with a thrust downward, getting him to go deeper into her canal. She cradled his head at her bosom and held him there as they continued their slow ans sensual love making.

The wetness between them was rapidly increasing as her pussy did its job. She felt so wet and warm that he felt his body again slowly creeping towards a delicious orgasm. He tried to hold still so he could delay it still further, but her rocking hips made that impossible. " My God!!!! what you are doing to me! he cried out as his cock began to throb. "I can't take it ! I'm cumming again!" He felt himsef slip over the edge and his cock took on a mind of its own filling her again.

She smiled wickedly, knowing that he just couldn't resist her any longer. She hoped that they would always stay this way, so hungry for one another because it made the sex more intense and more meaningful. "Ahhh, yes!" She cried out as she felt him release his seed into her. It warmed her body and soul. She held him close to her chest, not wanting to let him go. When she realized that he was post climax, she slowly released his head from her breasts and looked down at him, "I believe I am bewitching you!" She giggled.

'Have bewitched, is closer to the truth." he said panting hard despite the beatifully slow nature of his orgasm. It had been slow but powerful, and lasted several minutes and the involuntary effort of it had left him weak and shaking. " Look at me! I'm shaking like a leaf! My god that was wonderful. Turn around and let me lick you. I want you to cum like that, its your turn!" he said still gasping. He had the strentgh to lick her but could barely move his body.

Kat giggled and grinned from ear to ear, "yes and you've bewitched me too!" She noted his shaking and caressed his face, trying to soothe him as if he were scared. She then bit her lower lip when he proclaimed that it was her turn to be left shaking like a leaf. Her whole body tingled in anticipation and she pulled off of his cock and turned her body around in the 69 position. She had her pussy and ass completely exposed for him and she was facing his cock. She gave it a lick or two, but didn't suck because of how sensitive it must have been.

He extended his tongue and with shakey arms tried to pull her back against his lips as he toyed with her clit. Her tongue felt like a lightning bolt when it touched his cock and he moaned hard into her pussy. "Come closer to me" he begged her. "Put your pussy in my mouth!" He wanted her bad. He wanted to give her what she had given him, but he was too shakey still to move her. He had never felt quite like this before, but her knew that he loved it.

Kat moved her ass closer to him and practically sat on his face. She could feel his hot breath on her slit and it had her stomach muscles tensing. She could feel just how weak he was, especially since he would have just grabbed her and pulled her closer to him, but he had to get her to move herself. It was a definite proud moment for Kat, she had never given a lover such a mind blowing orgasm like that before and it really boosted her ego. He seemed not to mind tasting their mingled fluid and it was erotic that he was determined to give her an orgasm just as good as the one she had given him.

He moaned in aproval as she finally moved closer, and he could get all of her in his mouth. Nose pressed against her rosebud, which was slippery with her cum, gently teasing its sensitve surface. he licked her and suckled her clit swallowing several times as their combined juices drained from her pussy, only to be replenished by a fresh supply of her own. He played gently and slowly, patiently bringing her ever closer to the edge of orgasm, and when he felt she was very close, would back off slightly leaving her wanting it all the more. He played ther for more than an hour as he shaking slowly began to subside. He kept her on the edge not quite letting her cum. Working her body hard as she had him.

She would moan in pleasure as he brought her closer to an orgasm, then groan in frustration as he relented just when she was nearing it's peak. "Rick!" She whined, but let him continue this torture because it felt so good. She did a little teasing of her own, occasionally licking his tip and sliding her lips along his shaft, only to come back up and stop. This back and forth had went on some time and it was taking a toll on her body. She was so sexually frustrated and she was starting to get tired as she slouched more and more on his body. "Rick," she spoke breathlessly, "I...I can't, please!"

he smiled into her pussy knowing where she was and began to sucle her clit steadily as he slipped a slippery finger into her ass. he wiggled it a bit and then drove his tongue deep inside her and held it there waiteing for her explosion.

It seemed that he was done teasing and willing to give her what she was pleading for. As his lips and tongue went back to play, Kat was surprised to feel his finger in her ass and she gasped. After the initial shock wore off, it started to feel really, really good. She began moving her hips in rhythm with his finger and tongue. It didn't take long for her to get close and though the climb was intense, Kat loved every single second of it. "Oh God!" She hunched down and came so hard that she squirted all over him and the pillow that he laid on. Her body convulsed hard and she struggled to keep herself from falling over, but she couldn't manage it and fell onto his side, trembling involuntarily. It may have looked like she was having a seizure, but it was just accumulation of all the teasing and denial that she had put up with. She was panting hard, but to her than that, she was quiet, unable to form any words.

He grinned as he recieved the flood from her pready pussy and swallowed hard, then having recovered, he picked her shakingbody up and turned her around and cuddled her in his arms. "There you go, that's what its all about! Don't try and talk, just try and breath! He kissed her with slippery lips coated with her cum, and held her gently against him as she shivered and shook, just as he had. She felt like jello in his arms, and he couldn't help chuckling. "Now that was a great way to cum for both of us. Tired, and thoroghly sated, he pulled the covers over them and hugging her close turned out the light.

Back
Top Bottom