Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fine line … ((CLOSED))

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Fine line … GallowX & LD

LingeringDesire said:
Feeling his arms code around her she sighed softly. He was warm even though his clothing was just as wet. Reassurance in his voice filled her as well as anticipation, of what she wasn't sure. After a while she felt his bodies response to her closeness. Probably a natural reaction to any female body, she thought. When he let go she whimpered.

His suggestion was foolish, she thought. "No, we can change it is dark enough. We can huddle together in our blankets to keep warm. Put one below for comfort and wrap the others about us. We can look for wood and build a fire too." Tiarnan didn't wait for a response and began tugging off the wet clothes, then bare as the day she was born she sought her dry clothes from her leather satchel.

he gulped "w-well allright.... i-it is rather cold out at the moment..." his face was beat red and when she started to undress he held his breath. it was dark in the cave and while he could only see her outline when the lightning flashed he saw her in clear detail and shivered. he started to undress takeing off his armour and then finally his under cloths finnaly reaviling his painfully erect cock.

he went to his horse to get the pack he kept his cloths in and groaned "oh this cant be happening." he cursed prefusely "my pack is missing.... i must not of tied it on tight enough." he sighed "the satchel is still here so its allright. i guess i have to wear wet cloths..." he gave an hier of resentment

Hearing his groan of disappointment her head turned his way, the flash of lightening was perfect. Each detail of his body caused her to shiver in delight. "Oh no..." She rang her clothing out instead of rummaging her pack. When the light flashed again he'd see her spreading the blanket, still bare. Olive skin pulled right over her long form, dusky nipples erect from the cool air around them and desire. Below her flat belly lie a small patch of dark curly hair.

"I've been told that body heat is the best to keep warm..." Her voice was tipped with undecipherable emotion. The lightning struck again and she was close to his side, desire in her eyes. "We could test the theory and come to our own conclusions." She wasn't sure why but she felt like a harlot propositioning a man for sex this was different since she carried deep feelings for him. It scared her.

LingeringDesire said:
Hearing his groan of disappointment her head turned his way, the flash of lightening was perfect. Each detail of his body caused her to shiver in delight. "Oh no..." She rang her clothing out instead of rummaging her pack. When the light flashed again he'd see her spreading the blanket, still bare. Olive skin pulled right over her long form, dusky nipples erect from the cool air around them and desire. Below her flat belly lie a small patch of dark curly hair.

"I've been told that body heat is the best to keep warm..." Her voice was tipped with undecipherable emotion. The lightning struck again and she was close to his side, desire in her eyes. "We could test the theory and come to our own conclusions." She wasn't sure why but she felt like a harlot propositioning a man for sex this was different since she carried deep feelings for him. It scared her.

he lookd at her with wide eyes and when he apeared next to her he quivered "i-i.... yeah t-that sounds like it would be good...." he took her by the hand and led her to the blanket. he laid down first and through the lightning she could see his hard cock up against his chissled stomech. he looked up at her his eyes heavily lided "w-well? areyou gonna lay down?" he said in a almost suductive whisper

Tiarnan let him guide her to the blanket, his hand was larger than hers but their fingers fit well together. Silently, as the lightening flashed, she wondered if other parts of them would fit together as well. A quiver went through her. She nodded but turned away from him to grab the blanket from his horse. The top was wet, unfurling it she settled next to him and cover them both. Each part of her body burned where they met. Her face easily curled into his neck, allowing her breath to dance over the skin of his bare chest.

Her heart beat was loud as she lay there. Feeling his hard length against the soft lower belly she but her lip. Tantalizing and tempted was how she felt. "Jordan," she whispered. "Does it... Um, why is it like that[\i]?" Her head lifted to look in his eyes, the storm making it darker than it should have been. Did he know how she felt about him? How he came to her in dreams each night? How his body felt incredible against hers?

LingeringDesire said:
Tiarnan let him guide her to the blanket, his hand was larger than hers but their fingers fit well together. Silently, as the lightening flashed, she wondered if other parts of them would fit together as well. A quiver went through her. She nodded but turned away from him to grab the blanket from his horse. The top was wet, unfurling it she settled next to him and cover them both. Each part of her body burned where they met. Her face easily curled into his neck, allowing her breath to dance over the skin of his bare chest.

Her heart beat was loud as she lay there. Feeling his hard length against the soft lower belly she but her lip. Tantalizing and tempted was how she felt. "Jordan," she whispered. "Does it... Um, why is it like that[\i]?" Her head lifted to look in his eyes, the storm making it darker than it should have been. Did he know how she felt about him? How he came to her in dreams each night? How his body felt incredible against hers?

he watched her as she got the blanket watching her ass sway from side to side made his hard member twitch and small stream of clear liquid apear from the top.

when she laid the blanket over them and layed down he pulled her close to him and he gave a silent gasp as his hard cock pressed against her and she asked about it "l-look Tiarnan i have to be honest with you. you aare the most attractive creature i have ever seen and...and...a-and I-I love you!" he closed his eyes and almost shouted the last part

A gasp sounded from deep in her chest at his confession. "You love me?" Feeling hurt and betrayed, thinking he knew and was lying to her and poking fun at the situation, she faltered. "You are lying!" She sat up as much as she could with how he held her to him. "No one... Least of all you."

She felt the tears, it wasn't true. Between them his cock throbbed, begging for attention. Her body responded with a deep flutter. Surely being pleasures by him and then returning to the hate would be fine, right? Not giving it another sensible thought she dipped her head and pressed her lips to his. Tiarnan wasn't about to ruin the moment with her own confessions if foolishness. She had always wanted him to have her maidenhead, perhaps things would work out. She parted her lips on a sigh and pressed harder to him.

LingeringDesire said:
A gasp sounded from deep in her chest at his confession. "You love me?" Feeling hurt and betrayed, thinking he knew and was lying to her and poking fun at the situation, she faltered. "You are lying!" She sat up as much as she could with how he held her to him. "No one... Least of all you."

She felt the tears, it wasn't true. Between them his cock throbbed, begging for attention. Her body responded with a deep flutter. Surely being pleasures by him and then returning to the hate would be fine, right? Not giving it another sensible thought she dipped her head and pressed her lips to his. Tiarnan wasn't about to ruin the moment with her own confessions if foolishness. She had always wanted him to have her maidenhead, perhaps things would work out. She parted her lips on a sigh and pressed harder to him.

he looked hurt at what she said but he couldnt blame her. he had treated her poorly in trying to hide how he really felt about her and shame over took him. he was about to tell her how he felt when she kissed him.

her lips were soft against his and it made him groan in pleasure. his tounge darted out to carress her parted lips as his cock throbed on her belly its almost un barreble hotness driveing him wild. his rough hands reached up and groped her wonderful breasts in a circular fasion.

Her tongue eagerly came out of hiding to flock against his lower lip. She felt the heat as she wrapped her hands behind his neck, her fingers toying with the hair as they kissed. A moan of pleasure escaped her lips as his hands held her breasts. His hands covered her breasts and played with them gently. The calloused fingers delighting her soft skin.

One wayward hand burned a path between them, striking his chest on down to the hard throbbing length. He was large, hard and the tip was slick. Knowing this meant he was terribly excited causes her to tremble against him. She felt heat at the apex of her thighs and bit spiraled out from there. Moaning into his mouth she heard the sound bounce along the cave walls, she sounded needy and very wanton.

LingeringDesire said:
Her tongue eagerly came out of hiding to flock against his lower lip. She felt the heat as she wrapped her hands behind his neck, her fingers toying with the hair as they kissed. A moan of pleasure escaped her lips as his hands held her breasts. His hands covered her breasts and played with them gently. The calloused fingers delighting her soft skin.

One wayward hand burned a path between them, striking his chest on down to the hard throbbing length. He was large, hard and the tip was slick. Knowing this meant he was terribly excited causes her to tremble against him. She felt heat at the apex of her thighs and bit spiraled out from there. Moaning into his mouth she heard the sound bounce along the cave walls, she sounded needy and very wanton.

His tounge started to explore her mouth. this was his first kiss but he was a creature of instinct and figured it out very quickly. her lips were warm against his and whenn he felt her tounge he shivered 'i cant believe this is happening... the lady whom i love kissing me so openly' he thought to himself his fingers lightly gropeing her at first before becomeing more desperate for her touch.

when he felt her hand find his hard and throbing man hood he gasped against her mouth breaking the kiss "d-dear lord...." he breathed his cock was burning hot and pulsed under her touch "...my lady... will you be mine?... if only for the night?" he said in between quick breaths

The kiss was heated and full of need, she didn't doubt his feelings for her now. However, she was new to this game and thought perhaps he could have her fooled. Tiarnan shivered as his hands continued along her body, their heated path causing her heart to nearly burst from her chest. The break in the kiss allowed her to breath, deep pants of air filling her lungs as she stared at him unsure of all of this,

Her fingers kept touching the rod between his legs, the heat of which burned her soft flesh. Smiling softly she began to nod at his first question, the second one caused a slight frown to form. Her body physically ached for him and he only wanted one night. Devastation at the thought of only one night, but she submitted, bobbing her head up and down in answer.

"I will Jordan," The heat between her legs made it hard to think, see straight or form words. "I have need of you milord, tis strong and I fear I might die without your touch."

LingeringDesire said:
The kiss was heated and full of need, she didn't doubt his feelings for her now. However, she was new to this game and thought perhaps he could have her fooled. Tiarnan shivered as his hands continued along her body, their heated path causing her heart to nearly burst from her chest. The break in the kiss allowed her to breath, deep pants of air filling her lungs as she stared at him unsure of all of this,

Her fingers kept touching the rod between his legs, the heat of which burned her soft flesh. Smiling softly she began to nod at his first question, the second one caused a slight frown to form. Her body physically ached for him and he only wanted one night. Devastation at the thought of only one night, but she submitted, bobbing her head up and down in answer.

"I will Jordan," The heat between her legs made it hard to think, see straight or form words. "I have need of you milord, tis strong and I fear I might die without your touch."

he smiled at her answer "My lady you need not fear... i will be here to sate thine desire.... and with hope in my heart i would wish for thine to come to me when ever thine heart needs...."

his voice was supriseingly soft and gentle and he moved his hands away from her to wrap around her waist and lower back. he pulled her close his manhood slipped between her thighs and its heat met the heat that lied between her legs.

he kissed her once more in a breathless need his hands lightly grazeing over her ass as his mouth searched for the satisfaction that could quell his riseing desire

Tiarnan bit her lower lip as he spoke, the idea of him sating her desire caused her womanhood to flutter in anticipation. Whenever her 'heart' needed it? She was confused at what he meant and brushed it off as him saying crazing things because his state of arousal was so high. The softness to which he spoke caused her to whimper, she did fear and it was strong.

Green eyes rolling back into her head as his hardness pressed lengthwise against her womanly core. Desire spiraled up and through her, gasping for breath her sound was a hiss as her lower lip quivered. Her legs weren't open and he hadn't penetrated her, but the act was intimate and spoke of what was coming for her.

He pulled her on top of his broad chest, her hair swept down and added to the darkness. Her lips brushed his, teasingly at first as she backed them slowly away which caused his head to rise so he could capture them more against his. As his hands slid over the curve of her backside she groaned into his lips. Her hips moved, his long member was caressed by the lips of her woman hood as it pressed against his shaft. Oh how she ached for him, but she was scared she would want more than this night and it wasn't open for discussion.

LingeringDesire said:
Tiarnan bit her lower lip as he spoke, the idea of him sating her desire caused her womanhood to flutter in anticipation. Whenever her 'heart' needed it? She was confused at what he meant and brushed it off as him saying crazing things because his state of arousal was so high. The softness to which he spoke caused her to whimper, she did fear and it was strong.

Green eyes rolling back into her head as his hardness pressed lengthwise against her womanly core. Desire spiraled up and through her, gasping for breath her sound was a hiss as her lower lip quivered. Her legs weren't open and he hadn't penetrated her, but the act was intimate and spoke of what was coming for her.

He pulled her on top of his broad chest, her hair swept down and added to the darkness. Her lips brushed his, teasingly at first as she backed them slowly away which caused his head to rise so he could capture them more against his. As his hands slid over the curve of her backside she groaned into his lips. Her hips moved, his long member was caressed by the lips of her woman hood as it pressed against his shaft. Oh how she ached for him, but she was scared she would want more than this night and it wasn't open for discussion.

he sighed as she kissed him and his eyes closed in pure rapture. his hands glided over the smooth skin of her ass electing all the nerves in them to send ripples of pleasure through her before giveing it a nice squease.

he slowly ground his hips makeing his cock slide along her pussy and covering his thick cock with her obvious wetness. he pulled his hips back a little so that his tip pressed the entrence to her loveing insides but then went back to grindeing his member along her folds.

he pulled her down after a while to deepen the kiss his hands warm and calloused. his breath was hot and smelled faintly of mint leaves. as the storm outside continued to rage. the winds wipped but non entered the cave and the rain sang songs on the stone outside the cave with the basso of thunder joining in for the coress. it was a sweet song and one he was glad to have the night he became one with the women he loved.

Deeply affected breaths of air fell from her lips as he ground into her. She loved being this close to him, she wanted him holding her close and ravishing her entire body with each part of him. She burned and chilled at the same moment. Her eyes, glazed over, stared at him as his hips pulled back from hers. She whimpered softly at the action he performed.

Tiarnan's legs opened as he pressed to her entrance, she invited him inside her wet depths. Even scared she wanted him more than anything else. He went back to grinding against her, the tip of his cock catching on the sensitive bundle of nerves at the top of her sex. The action caused her to tremble against him.

Sinking and melting into him, against him when he guided her down to him. Sliding her hands along his chest as the mint assaulted her senses and their mouths opened to one another. She growled softly into his mouth as the moment built. Heaving breasts flattened against him as he held her in place upon him. Tiarnan needed more, but she was unsure what. Both hands traced his face and caressed his flesh.

What would happen if she ended up wanting more from him, would he concede? She was afraid to ask and so the question remained unasked. licking at his lower lip her tongue begged for entrance into his. Tasting him she moaned, her body quivered atop him as she coaxed his tongue out to play.

LingeringDesire said:
Deeply affected breaths of air fell from her lips as he ground into her. She loved being this close to him, she wanted him holding her close and ravishing her entire body with each part of him. She burned and chilled at the same moment. Her eyes, glazed over, stared at him as his hips pulled back from hers. She whimpered softly at the action he performed.

Tiarnan's legs opened as he pressed to her entrance, she invited him inside her wet depths. Even scared she wanted him more than anything else. He went back to grinding against her, the tip of his cock catching on the sensitive bundle of nerves at the top of her sex. The action caused her to tremble against him.

Sinking and melting into him, against him when he guided her down to him. Sliding her hands along his chest as the mint assaulted her senses and their mouths opened to one another. She growled softly into his mouth as the moment built. Heaving breasts flattened against him as he held her in place upon him. Tiarnan needed more, but she was unsure what. Both hands traced his face and caressed his flesh.

What would happen if she ended up wanting more from him, would he concede? She was afraid to ask and so the question remained unasked. licking at his lower lip her tongue begged for entrance into his. Tasting him she moaned, her body quivered atop him as she coaxed his tongue out to play.

he twirled his toung around hers his hands never leaving the curves of her body. he felt her soft and plaiable brests upon his chest and shivered they were so soft that he almost lost his mind.

he pulled back again and rested the tip of his man hood against her womenhood and held it thier prodeing to get inside. he broke the kiss and looked up at her his eyes full of need and hunger "please....let us become one..." he breathed out sounding horse but sincere "i promise to take responsibility and stay with you as bolth lover... and shield brother" he said in a stronger voice"

His strong hands felt good upon her bare skin, something she never thought she would feel. Placing her self in this position and bedding the male would possibly bring dishonor to her status as princess. However, being a royal knight would do that as well. She would allow him the shock of seeing, his confidence would be asked for by their king, something she knew he'd keep.

Feeling his erection prodding to find entrance to her body had her quivering. His words caused her green eyes to flit over his face, like it was only her decision. The choice was made, he'd vowed to keep her safe in both a lover-like and friend-like manner. Using her strength, she rotated them placing him above her. Gravity pulled her legs open as she lay there, her thighs parting widely.

"Gentle Jordan, it's my first time..." She smiled up at him gently, her hands stroking his cheeks. "I'm afraid it will hurt, but I know you don't mean it to." Her voice was a soft whisper as she guided his hand down to the apex of her thighs, allowing him to feel the flesh he wished to enter so badly. "I p-promise to protect you with all I am, as your lover and shield sister."

LingeringDesire said:
His strong hands felt good upon her bare skin, something she never thought she would feel. Placing her self in this position and bedding the male would possibly bring dishonor to her status as princess. However, being a royal knight would do that as well. She would allow him the shock of seeing, his confidence would be asked for by their king, something she knew he'd keep.

Feeling his erection prodding to find entrance to her body had her quivering. His words caused her green eyes to flit over his face, like it was only her decision. The choice was made, he'd vowed to keep her safe in both a lover-like and friend-like manner. Using her strength, she rotated them placing him above her. Gravity pulled her legs open as she lay there, her thighs parting widely.

"Gentle Jordan, it's my first time..." She smiled up at him gently, her hands stroking his cheeks. "I'm afraid it will hurt, but I know you don't mean it to." Her voice was a soft whisper as she guided his hand down to the apex of her thighs, allowing him to feel the flesh he wished to enter so badly. "I p-promise to protect you with all I am, as your lover and shield sister."

he yelped as he was rolled over but moaned as his cock slightly entered her. "i-i promise to be as gentle as i possibly can..." he sounded like he ment it completley and he kissed her as he started to enter

he took her maidenhood with an audibul break before his cock slowly entered her. he was quite thick and his cock was spreading her pussy walls as he went in. he was going in inch by inch his lips locked with hers in a kiss to try and distract her from the pain of her first time. to him this was amazing. the folds of her pussy were warm and her muscles griped his manhood in a pleasent vice

Tiarnan felt him slip in to her, the opening of her body accepted him as she bit at her lower lip. Always in charge and confident, here she was on foreign ground. She blinked up at him as his lips lowered. Her hands stroked his back as she lay beneath him as he pressed himself further into her tightness.

The snap of her barrier as her body gave into his, was painful and caused her to jolt against him. Crying out into his mouth she writhed against him as he pushed himself in deeper. She felt her body opening to his cock and gripping at him tightly. Something heated and glorious rolled through her upon his entrance, she would come to know this as desire.

Kissing him kept her mind off the pain bubbling beneath the surface of her body. Her hands slid over his flesh and held him closer to her and whimpered pathetically as tears slid down over her cheeks.

LingeringDesire said:
Tiarnan felt him slip in to her, the opening of her body accepted him as she bit at her lower lip. Always in charge and confident, here she was on foreign ground. She blinked up at him as his lips lowered. Her hands stroked his back as she lay beneath him as he pressed himself further into her tightness.

The snap of her barrier as her body gave into his, was painful and caused her to jolt against him. Crying out into his mouth she writhed against him as he pushed himself in deeper. She felt her body opening to his cock and gripping at him tightly. Something heated and glorious rolled through her upon his entrance, she would come to know this as desire.

Kissing him kept her mind off the pain bubbling beneath the surface of her body. Her hands slid over his flesh and held him closer to her and whimpered pathetically as tears slid down over her cheeks.

he gave a gasp of agonizeing pleasure as he felt the warm walls of her women hood close around his thick pole. he continued to kiss her knowing the pain he was causeing her and trying his best not to slam into her. the pleasure was almost to much but he held out

he moticed her tears warm and wet on his face and broke the kiss. he then planted a small kiss in the paath of each and every tear that fell his lips soft against her skin "my lady you feel wonderful.... i wish to make you feel the same way...." he moved ever so slightly in and out in short motions

The broken kiss had her worried. Was she bad at this? Was he going to stop? She prayed the answers to both questions was no. Tiarnan felt him holding back, she wasn't sure how she knew but she did. As he kissed away her tears her green eyes opened slowly to take him in.

"I-I, I want to feel it Jordan," Her voice was but a whisper on his ears as he moved differently now. The actions and effect of his movements caused her to gasp in pleasure. Her hands gripped tighter to his shoulders as her hips moved gingerly against him. She was trying to become more comfortable with the actions and each move differed. She felt the pleasure begin to take over and lifted her legs gingerly around him.

LingeringDesire said:
The broken kiss had her worried. Was she bad at this? Was he going to stop? She prayed the answers to both questions was no. Tiarnan felt him holding back, she wasn't sure how she knew but she did. As he kissed away her tears her green eyes opened slowly to take him in.

"I-I, I want to feel it Jordan," Her voice was but a whisper on his ears as he moved differently now. The actions and effect of his movements caused her to gasp in pleasure. Her hands gripped tighter to his shoulders as her hips moved gingerly against him. She was trying to become more comfortable with the actions and each move differed. She felt the pleasure begin to take over and lifted her legs gingerly around him.

he noticed her want and her need and it made him blush. she had wanted him all this time and now she had him... and he hadher. he went back ino a heat filled kiss his tounge prying her mouth open and exploreing to its hearts content.

his hips on the other hand started to move faster and harder as he wanted to feel her even more. his cock sent waves of pleasure with small hints of pain as his massive manhood found all the spots inside her while at the same time stretching her tight cunt to its limits

Tiarnan had wanted him for so long that all of this felt like a dream. His lips came crashing down on hers and she kissed him back. The timidness of his kiss was gone as she felt his tongue at her lips, begging for entrance. Obliging she opened her mouth to his and allowed her tongue to seek out his. Gasping and groaning into his mouth with the harder thrusts she trembled.

The pain was bearable though she knew for him she'd have accepted it if it wasn't. Her body drew his in as her hips lifted pressing her core upon his manhood, spearing herself and pushing past the pain and past the point of no return. Pleasure coiled up tight in her body like a spring. The heat was glorious and she basked in it as he took her harder and faster than she thought could be possible.

tapered fingers memorized the skin on his back. Roamed down his chest and across his shoulders. Each thrust he gave her caused her breasts to jiggle and bounce against his broader frame. The tender nipples brushing his hard skin as she moaned his name into his kiss. She ached to be pushed past the point of her new found pleasure, but certain she'd be unable to handle it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom