Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fine line … ((CLOSED))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tiarnan shoved the male to his back, blade drawn and pointed at his neck. “DO you yield?” her voice was hard and less feminine when on the field. At the nod of his head she stood back and pulled the helmet from her head. A long braid of dark brown hair fell down her back as a wide smile spread across her face. Giving another of those standing about a pointed look she announced, “That makes 5, which is 3 more than you… do YOU yield?”

She watched as he stomped away in defeat. He was among the pack that wished to see her fail. It wasn’t very many but there were some. Even the one that caused her heart to thunder beneath her breastplate was set against her. Pulling the gauntlets off she sat in her leathers, greaves, and breastplate. Her chain maille showing behind that adding to her slight weight. She was quick even with them on and it pissed most of them off to know this.

Sheathing he sword she rested on the edge of the dais, sure the princess part of her enjoyed watching the men go round for round. Yet the warrior in her wouldn’t let her rest until she saw to knocking around a few of her own. Smiling she tossed back the tin cup of water the page brought to her. “Thank you Hedrick,” She said handing it back. She knew he’d show his face eventually and she secretly couldn’t wait for it. Swearing he wore bells she turned her head just slightly and caught a glimpse of him as Jerome filled his head with babble.

“Whatever he tells you are a lie,” She called out. “I beat him fair and square!” Sliding her helmet back on she went to join her fellows in a training session. A few of them would be going before the king and demonstrating their skills. Being knighted was the end result, IF you passed. Tiarnan sighed, it was the ultimate title, well besides the secret one of ‘your majesty’, that she wanted bestowed upon her.

RE: Fine line … GallowX & LD

LingeringDesire said:
Tiarnan shoved the male to his back, blade drawn and pointed at his neck. “DO you yield?” her voice was hard and less feminine when on the field. At the nod of his head she stood back and pulled the helmet from her head. A long braid of dark brown hair fell down her back as a wide smile spread across her face. Giving another of those standing about a pointed look she announced, “That makes 5, which is 3 more than you… do YOU yield?”

She watched as he stomped away in defeat. He was among the pack that wished to see her fail. It wasn’t very many but there were some. Even the one that caused her heart to thunder beneath her breastplate was set against her. Pulling the gauntlets off she sat in her leathers, greaves, and breastplate. Her chain maille showing behind that adding to her slight weight. She was quick even with them on and it pissed most of them off to know this.

Sheathing he sword she rested on the edge of the dais, sure the princess part of her enjoyed watching the men go round for round. Yet the warrior in her wouldn’t let her rest until she saw to knocking around a few of her own. Smiling she tossed back the tin cup of water the page brought to her. “Thank you Hedrick,” She said handing it back. She knew he’d show his face eventually and she secretly couldn’t wait for it. Swearing he wore bells she turned her head just slightly and caught a glimpse of him as Jerome filled his head with babble.

“Whatever he tells you are a lie,” She called out. “I beat him fair and square!” Sliding her helmet back on she went to join her fellows in a training session. A few of them would be going before the king and demonstrating their skills. Being knighted was the end result, IF you passed. Tiarnan sighed, it was the ultimate title, well besides the secret one of ‘your majesty’, that she wanted bestowed upon her.

Jordan entered the practice field just in time to see his friend beatin thoroughly. he smiled as the knight took off her helmet and showed his old childhood rival (and crush). as she went to the water station he moved towards his friend.

He was tall at around 6' 3" and his shoulders were broad. he had long dirty blond hair that was the typical style for that period and ice blue eyes that were keen and clear. he wore full suit plate with chain mail underneath and a helmet in the crook of his arm.

"the bitch cheated" said his friend as he aproached and Jordan gave a heartful laugh "your just upset by being beaten by a girl" he mused. as she yelled over to him his smile turned sturn. "Its not your skill thats the problem las...." he yelled back "....its the fact we are breaking tradition by leting a women train with knights" he said with no disraspect but a solid tone
(cant find a picture sorry XD)

Giving him a scowl behind her helmet she shook her head. How was it her fault that her breeding and background led her here? “Traditions are made for breaking, you heard the king say it, as well as I did. Was I not granted his permission then there should be a problem!” Turning she moved off to face another opponent. Jordan, the way his blue eyes flitted over her face when she made it bare before him caused her to think many things. None of which had anything to do with their impending knighthood.

However, he insisted on infuriating her and frustrating her. She spent many late nights pacing her room, debating on whether or not to go to his and throw herself at him or threaten him. Either way something had to change and fast. The growing urges made sleeping difficult. Smiling when their trainer sent him over she readied herself. She enjoyed battling him; he was as good as she if not better. They straddled that line too.

Tiarnan stood at 5’ 11”, tall for a female, but given her heritage it was normal. Her shoulders were broad, her waist tapered in allowing the flare of her hips to become more pronounced. Lucky for her the armor she wore covered it up instead of enhancing it. Her breasts were full and well concealed, some of her fellow knights in training doubted she had any, but she knew they were there. Going from armor to everyday clothes made it impossible not to see them. The lady was glad she wasn’t forced into dresses, save for a ball here and there.

((No problem, I lucked into mine ha-ha))

LingeringDesire said:
Giving him a scowl behind her helmet she shook her head. How was it her fault that her breeding and background led her here? “Traditions are made for breaking, you heard the king say it, as well as I did. Was I not granted his permission then there should be a problem!” Turning she moved off to face another opponent. Jordan, the way his blue eyes flitted over her face when she made it bare before him caused her to think many things. None of which had anything to do with their impending knighthood.

However, he insisted on infuriating her and frustrating her. She spent many late nights pacing her room, debating on whether or not to go to his and throw herself at him or threaten him. Either way something had to change and fast. The growing urges made sleeping difficult. Smiling when their trainer sent him over she readied herself. She enjoyed battling him; he was as good as she if not better. They straddled that line too.

Tiarnan stood at 5’ 11”, tall for a female, but given her heritage it was normal. Her shoulders were broad, her waist tapered in allowing the flare of her hips to become more pronounced. Lucky for her the armor she wore covered it up instead of enhancing it. Her breasts were full and well concealed, some of her fellow knights in training doubted she had any, but she knew they were there. Going from armor to everyday clothes made it impossible not to see them. The lady was glad she wasn’t forced into dresses, save for a ball here and there.

((No problem, I lucked into mine ha-ha))

he sighed at her reply and rolled his shoulders. the reason he was so against her wasnt that she was female. he just didnt want to see her hurt. he had a crush on her since they were bolth squires. he was almost madly in love with her, his passion keeping him up most nights as he wished that she layed next to him. the very idea stirred lonely emotions inside his shelled chest.

The instructer called his name to fight her next and his eyes light up and a quick smile apeared on his face before dawning his helm. fighting her was one of the few great pleasures of his life. the way she faught was almost like a dance, as if she was born to it.

He took a ready stance his sword raised high. this was going to be a challange and he knew it, he would not hold back an inch. "laides first" he said loud enough for her to hear

Snickering behind her helm she sneered, “Then what are you waiting for milady?” The idea of him attempting to be charming made her sick. She saw it as a ploy to eat at her and tear her down. She’d asked him why he was against her being there, but time and time again he’d just turn from her. It pained her that he would never allow himself to respond.

Ignoring the fact that she’d teased him, trying to goad him into the first move she struck out. Holding her sword out before her and barely rearing it back to strike at his left. Knowing he’d parry it off with a block. She took in another, much needed, breath of air as she stepped back. Green eyes were alert to his movements and actions. She would need to pull all her energy into this.

LingeringDesire said:
Snickering behind her helm she sneered, “Then what are you waiting for milady?” The idea of him attempting to be charming made her sick. She saw it as a ploy to eat at her and tear her down. She’d asked him why he was against her being there, but time and time again he’d just turn from her. It pained her that he would never allow himself to respond.

Ignoring the fact that she’d teased him, trying to goad him into the first move she struck out. Holding her sword out before her and barely rearing it back to strike at his left. Knowing he’d parry it off with a block. She took in another, much needed, breath of air as she stepped back. Green eyes were alert to his movements and actions. She would need to pull all her energy into this.

he brushed the blow away with a flicker of the sword and rushed in with a series of lightnign fast blows. he was fast for his size but he knew she would keep up with every strike. they have had 0 win 0 loss recored with uncountable ties.

he let his mind get into the grove of the fight but an idea was gnawing at his head. he had a plan after this fight. he knew the instructer would need to recruits to ride the two day journy to the castle (go with it lol) he would volintier claiming to be able to get thier the quickest. being who she is she wouldnt have a choice but to try to show him up

His blows came hard and fast but it was nothing to wave her wrist back and forth knocking them away one by one before shoving him back with a grunt. She circled him and tossed the sword back and forth. One sword was deadly, but two in her hand and she was unstoppable. However the instructor frowned upon it.

Lunging forward she dropped her own blows, twelve in total. Each more powerful than the last. Green eyes burned behind her helm, the slotted visor allowing her to see well but for him to peer in he’d have to be looming over her. Her mind slipped and he was looming over her, bare as the day he was born. She blushed faltering in her strike. The sword wobbled and she gasped before regaining control. She couldn’t allow him this opportunity.

((OK will do))

LingeringDesire said:
His blows came hard and fast but it was nothing to wave her wrist back and forth knocking them away one by one before shoving him back with a grunt. She circled him and tossed the sword back and forth. One sword was deadly, but two in her hand and she was unstoppable. However the instructor frowned upon it.

Lunging forward she dropped her own blows, twelve in total. Each more powerful than the last. Green eyes burned behind her helm, the slotted visor allowing her to see well but for him to peer in he’d have to be looming over her. Her mind slipped and he was looming over her, bare as the day he was born. She blushed faltering in her strike. The sword wobbled and she gasped before regaining control. She couldn’t allow him this opportunity.

((OK will do))

he responded to the faltering of her blows with his own. it almost got through but her gaured was up to quickly. the intructor bellowed "enough! this is a tie" Jordan was breathing heavily as he took off his helm his icey eyes almost glowing.

"i must admit..... you fight well for a women" he said solemly his eyes narrowed "but you still shouldnt be here". The instructor gave him a harsh glare "enough of that Jordan.....Now! All of you listen up! i need two recruits to go send a message to the king! whos up for it?" Jordan immeaditly spoke up saying he would go

At the word of the instructor her hits slacked off and she backed up. Pulling her own helm off she smiled at him and his heaving breaths. “Jealous that I’m not even winded… appears YOU shouldn’t be here.” Her eyes flashed with something, hurt. “And I could say the same of you…” She sneered at his womanly comment before her attention was grabbed by the instructor.

She watched as Jordan volunteered and several other hands shot up. Why should she go on an errand, the king was someone she saw regularly, not that anyone needed to know that here. She heard the instructor mentioned he needed the fastest and strongest to go. Turning back toward them she glared then snorted. “None of you louts are worthy of calling themselves a squire, let alone a messenger.”

Tossing her self into the bids, “I’ll go; it will allow me to prove myself worthy of this team.” Her fighting wasn’t enough so maybe this could help do the trick. Shrugging she waited for the instructors response. He seemed to be contemplating it all before nodding and conceding that she and Jordan would be making the run.

She allowed her gaze to fall on him, two full days at his side. Perhaps he’d see then that she wasn’t so bad. Though she highly doubted he would allow any one of her dreams come true... beneath or over top of him.

LingeringDesire said:
At the word of the instructor her hits slacked off and she backed up. Pulling her own helm off she smiled at him and his heaving breaths. “Jealous that I’m not even winded… appears YOU shouldn’t be here.” Her eyes flashed with something, hurt. “And I could say the same of you…” She sneered at his womanly comment before her attention was grabbed by the instructor.

She watched as Jordan volunteered and several other hands shot up. Why should she go on an errand, the king was someone she saw regularly, not that anyone needed to know that here. She heard the instructor mentioned he needed the fastest and strongest to go. Turning back toward them she glared then snorted. “None of you louts are worthy of calling themselves a squire, let alone a messenger.”

Tossing her self into the bids, “I’ll go; it will allow me to prove myself worthy of this team.” Her fighting wasn’t enough so maybe this could help do the trick. Shrugging she waited for the instructors response. He seemed to be contemplating it all before nodding and conceding that she and Jordan would be making the run.

She allowed her gaze to fall on him, two full days at his side. Perhaps he’d see then that she wasn’t so bad. Though she highly doubted he would allow any one of her dreams come true... beneath or over top of him.

he tried to keep his face strait as he chose who would go. when he chose the two of them he gave an inward smile. his plan had actually worked. his heart beat faster as he tried to imagin what it would be liike traveling with her for two days. he decided then and thier that he would get this women to be his and that he would be hers. he then came up with ideas on how to make her like him for he did not think she did.

he walked over to her with a sneer "you better not slow me down" he stated cold and harsh but his eyes said something different. they were warm and careing and a light flickered through them seeming to stair into her soul.

His words caused her lips to flinch, almost forming their own retort but she bit it back when her eyes looked up into his. Running her tongue over the smooth surface she swallowed hard. Did he know? Could he see it? Feel it? She inwardly panicked while on the outside she tossed her head back and laughed. “Me? Slow YOU down… HA! Don’t be daft!”

She turned toward their instructor, “When do we leave?”

“As soon as you can be cleaned up and packed,” He answered to her retreating form. “Where are you going?”

“To pack… you did say as soon as you can…” She was gone racing down the hall to her room. Her armor was tossed into her trunk and she pulled three outfits into her satchel. One dress and two breeches and tunics. Her hair brush was run through her hair and then placed in her bag. A clip and a few flowers were shoved into the bag. Yes the king knew what she was doing but he preferred her presentable.

Tiarnan smiled; at least maybe the revealing of who she was would cause him to give her an ounce of respect. Maybe. She rushed down the hall and to the stables in a clean pair of breeches and a tunic. Her hair was down and free. Her sword and her quiver were with her so hunting could be accomplished. Her bedroll was tucked under her arm as well.

LingeringDesire said:
His words caused her lips to flinch, almost forming their own retort but she bit it back when her eyes looked up into his. Running her tongue over the smooth surface she swallowed hard. Did he know? Could he see it? Feel it? She inwardly panicked while on the outside she tossed her head back and laughed. “Me? Slow YOU down… HA! Don’t be daft!”

She turned toward their instructor, “When do we leave?”

“As soon as you can be cleaned up and packed,” He answered to her retreating form. “Where are you going?”

“To pack… you did say as soon as you can…” She was gone racing down the hall to her room. Her armor was tossed into her trunk and she pulled three outfits into her satchel. One dress and two breeches and tunics. Her hair brush was run through her hair and then placed in her bag. A clip and a few flowers were shoved into the bag. Yes the king knew what she was doing but he preferred her presentable.

Tiarnan smiled; at least maybe the revealing of who she was would cause him to give her an ounce of respect. Maybe. She rushed down the hall and to the stables in a clean pair of breeches and a tunic. Her hair was down and free. Her sword and her quiver were with her so hunting could be accomplished. Her bedroll was tucked under her arm as well.

he thanked his instructor and ran to his room aswell.he packed away his heavy armour and got together some provisions includeing a tent and some other supplies. he put on a fresh tunic and dawned some light leather armour over it showing his muscled form more pronouncly. lastly before leaving his room he grabed a necklace with a red crystal in the center. he found it years ago at the market and bought it for Tiarnan years ago but could never work up the strength to give it to her.

he was at the stables the same time she was and was packing his horse for the trip. "did you get everything you need for the ride?" he asked. he was a little more polite when the others wernt around but no overly so "i dont want you hounding of my provistions"

She ignored the man boy; put him out of her head. Almost laughing at his tent she strapped her bedroll and satchel to the horse. Her sword was hidden in its sheath along the front of the horse and her quiver remained on her back. Her leather armor was in her sack and something she would don if needed, for now she wished to feel the wind against her flesh.

“Maybe we can find a stream so you can bathe the stench from yourself, which is all I need for the ride.” Silently she prayed it didn’t rain, the lack of undergarments beneath her tunic would be a tragic thing. Binding her breasts took a lot more work than she wanted to give them. She slid into place on her saddle and guided her horse from the stable. “Did he give you the message or is he meeting us here?”

LingeringDesire said:
She ignored the man boy; put him out of her head. Almost laughing at his tent she strapped her bedroll and satchel to the horse. Her sword was hidden in its sheath along the front of the horse and her quiver remained on her back. Her leather armor was in her sack and something she would don if needed, for now she wished to feel the wind against her flesh.

“Maybe we can find a stream so you can bathe the stench from yourself, which is all I need for the ride.” Silently she prayed it didn’t rain, the lack of undergarments beneath her tunic would be a tragic thing. Binding her breasts took a lot more work than she wanted to give them. She slid into place on her saddle and guided her horse from the stable. “Did he give you the message or is he meeting us here?”

its my satchle i allready checked" he stated and mounted his horse a longsword hanging from a mount sheath "we will have tonight and tommarrow night on the road. shouldnt see to much trouble though" he stated and kicked his horse to wait by the gate.

his heart skipped a beat as he saw her on her horse. she was beautiful elegent and poised but at the same time strong, fierce, and had a fire in her eyes that lit the fire in his heart. "you ready to go?" he asked

The horse moved forward, her pants rubbed against her and caused her to tremble as she stares at him. The sensation was new and very pleasant. Her free breasts swayed within her shirt, the nipples tightening against the fabric if the tunic, another sensation that was pleasant. This was going to be bad if her body kept up this overly sexual response to his mere presence.

"Yea, of course," her voice came out more accusing than as a response. It wasn't his fault she was responding to him like this. Two nights on the road alone with him and the two nights on the road back. Her body tingled slightly as an image of him curled around her in the darkness filled her head. Dismissing it she spurred her horse into motion.

She was foolish to think any man, especially one if her soon to be fellow knights would see her as anything but out of place. They felt she belonged in the kitchen or giving life, but not her. Everything felt different to Tiarnan. Everything WAS different. Pressing forward she felt his eyes on her and attempted to ignore them but couldn't, "What? Another critique or idea of where I DO belong besides astride this horse on this journey?"

LingeringDesire said:
The horse moved forward, her pants rubbed against her and caused her to tremble as she stares at him. The sensation was new and very pleasant. Her free breasts swayed within her shirt, the nipples tightening against the fabric if the tunic, another sensation that was pleasant. This was going to be bad if her body kept up this overly sexual response to his mere presence.

"Yea, of course," her voice came out more accusing than as a response. It wasn't his fault she was responding to him like this. Two nights on the road alone with him and the two nights on the road back. Her body tingled slightly as an image of him curled around her in the darkness filled her head. Dismissing it she spurred her horse into motion.

She was foolish to think any man, especially one if her soon to be fellow knights would see her as anything but out of place. They felt she belonged in the kitchen or giving life, but not her. Everything felt different to Tiarnan. Everything WAS different. Pressing forward she felt his eyes on her and attempted to ignore them but couldn't, "What? Another critique or idea of where I DO belong besides astride this horse on this journey?"

he shivered and rode on beside her. it was geting warmer though as summer had set in. the skies were dark with the promise of rain and the leaves in the foresst that surronded the path they rode were crisp and beautiful and the warm summer air brushed through the trees.

"I have no critique to give you. i was hopeing you would be chosen for the mission for i wish to observe you. if you think you have the right to stand by my side as a fellow knight than you must prove it" he said his voice calm "ive known yyou for many years Tiarnan. in those years you have shown me compidance in swords play, a sense of honor, and a sense of what is right. but you must show me why i should defend you on the field of honor"

he looked straight at her his cold blue eyes seemed like a frozen ocean. this had been the first time he had been strait forward with her in many years and the only time he had ever givein a true compliment.

Ignoring the response of her body to his she listened. Biting her tongue as he stated he wanted to observe her, hadn't he done this many times over? She had constantly felt his eyes on her in trainings, what had he seen then? The compliments came with the sting for her to prove worthy if his defense. Tiarnan held back a laugh until he finished staring at her, the oceanic depths of blue sent tremors of desire quaking through her body.

Finally turning from him, she spoke. "Haven't I proved myself time and time again? I've surpassed each competitor, save you and finished each challenge laid out before me!" Her voice was soft but held back her temperament, until now. Green eyes ablaze turned to him scalding and scorching over him. "Who says I need or want your defense? Am I not capable of holding my own, Jordan? Perhaps, it is you that needs my defense!" Clicking her tongue she spurred her horse into a canter, best to hurry and get all of this over with sooner rather than later.

LingeringDesire said:
Ignoring the response of her body to his she listened. Biting her tongue as he stated he wanted to observe her, hadn't he done this many times over? She had constantly felt his eyes on her in trainings, what had he seen then? The compliments came with the sting for her to prove worthy if his defense. Tiarnan held back a laugh until he finished staring at her, the oceanic depths of blue sent tremors of desire quaking through her body.

Finally turning from him, she spoke. "Haven't I proved myself time and time again? I've surpassed each competitor, save you and finished each challenge laid out before me!" Her voice was soft but held back her temperament, until now. Green eyes ablaze turned to him scalding and scorching over him. "Who says I need or want your defense? Am I not capable of holding my own, Jordan? Perhaps, it is you that needs my defense!" Clicking her tongue she spurred her horse into a canter, best to hurry and get all of this over with sooner rather than later.

the response lit a cold fire to his eyes like that of the Will O' the whisps. he kicked his horse on to catch up and his eyes looked over her. his throat caught as she catched her eyes so full of life and fire like that of an emerald dragon. he wanted to look into those eyes for hours but he blinked and looked away

"This is what i mean by honor, you feel that you need no one to be strong. that will get you killed... you need to trust on your comrads to get you through the hard times." his eyes softend and showed deep compasion and feeling for her though it lasted for only a seconed "Im willing to be your comrad but i have to know i can trust you to do the same for me"

Her nostrils flared, "How dare you?" She pulled the reins back hard stopping her mount abruptly. "Have I given you reason to believe that I would abandon you in a fight? I am insulted. We have been paired as teammates and worked well together." Turning her face away she stared into the woods, fighting back tears of frustration.

Glaring at him once more, "How is it that I can prove myself when you think of me as only a girl and not the woman I am or the fighter I have always been?" She looked through him and shook her head. Tiarnan was no fool, but letting her emotions rule now was a bit unsettling. "What is it you want from me Jordan?"

LingeringDesire said:
Her nostrils flared, "How dare you?" She pulled the reins back hard stopping her mount abruptly. "Have I given you reason to believe that I would abandon you in a fight? I am insulted. We have been paired as teammates and worked well together." Turning her face away she stared into the woods, fighting back tears of frustration.

Glaring at him once more, "How is it that I can prove myself when you think of me as only a girl and not the woman I am or the fighter I have always been?" She looked through him and shook her head. Tiarnan was no fool, but letting her emotions rule now was a bit unsettling. "What is it you want from me Jordan?"

he looked at her and his tempur flared. he was usually calm and collected but being talked so sternly to by the women he had loved for years had made him snap "I reconize you as one of the best fighters ive seen and a glorius women!!" he yelled it almost turning into a snarl "what i want is a friend and a companion that i will be proud to die for because i WILL die for you!" his eyes widened as he realized what he let slip. his face was red in rage but it stayed because of his embaressment

he had reeled back makeing his horse stop through all this and the warm summer air tussled his hair in the breeze. he was breathing hard his chest riseing and falling under his armour and thunder roared in the distance

Her eyes softened as his yelled words were processes, "You w-wil die for me?" Tiarnan felt her heart stop within her chest. She could never expect that from him nor would she want that. The admiration -love- she felt for him was strong. "I would not want that, please let me die before you so that..." Her mind silently finished by adding, without you I would be an empty shell.

Recognizing the rage took effort, there was something else there that she should have recognized but didn't. Green eyes flitted over him as he stared at her hard. The rumble of thunder caused her to quiver, she was frightened of them. It was her only vice. "Let's get to shelter before the storm overtakes us." Her voice was quiet as she spurred her horse into moving again. She needed a cave and a warm fire if she was going to survive the night. However, the image of go holding her close and kissing away her fear entered her head. She wasn't as quick to shove it off this time.

LingeringDesire said:
Her eyes softened as his yelled words were processes, "You w-wil die for me?" Tiarnan felt her heart stop within her chest. She could never expect that from him nor would she want that. The admiration -love- she felt for him was strong. "I would not want that, please let me die before you so that..." Her mind silently finished by adding, without you I would be an empty shell.

Recognizing the rage took effort, there was something else there that she should have recognized but didn't. Green eyes flitted over him as he stared at her hard. The rumble of thunder caused her to quiver, she was frightened of them. It was her only vice. "Let's get to shelter before the storm overtakes us." Her voice was quiet as she spurred her horse into moving again. She needed a cave and a warm fire if she was going to survive the night. However, the image of go holding her close and kissing away her fear entered her head. She wasn't as quick to shove it off this time.

his eyes softened as she responded and he shook his head "i would kill myself if a person i consider close died when i could of prevented it.... even with my life" he couldnt stand the thought of her hurt let alone dead. if he had anything to do with it she would live to a ripe old age with, or without him. he said and noticed her fear. he knew she hated the summer storms, he remembered nights when they were children when he would here her whimper when a storm came by. it was one of the reasons he and the other boys picked on her.

"aye w-we should be off..." he turned his horse "thiers a trail about 2 minutes ahead that leads to an old smugglers cave... we will camp thier for the night and take off in the morning" he said and kicked his horse on a gallop passing her and hopeing she followed. they reached the cave 10 minutes later as the storm hit them in full

She followed him, praying he would keep the taunts to a minimum this time around. The cave appeared but not before the rain started. It was warm at first but slowly grew colder as her clothing became drenched. By the time they were unmounted and guiding their horses into the darkness her tunic was fairly transparent.

The strikes of lightening bounced light off the cave walls and had her whimpering. Seeking him out she pressed close. Often she'd dreamed of coming to him but it wasn't proper. Now with no one to stop her she gripped his shirt and pulled him to a stop. "Please Jordan, hold me... I'm scared. " her green eyes pleaded with him for more than just to hold her, what she needed was for him to make her forget about the storm altogether. But she wasn't brave enough to voice that.

LingeringDesire said:
She followed him, praying he would keep the taunts to a minimum this time around. The cave appeared but not before the rain started. It was warm at first but slowly grew colder as her clothing became drenched. By the time they were unmounted and guiding their horses into the darkness her tunic was fairly transparent.

The strikes of lightening bounced light off the cave walls and had her whimpering. Seeking him out she pressed close. Often she'd dreamed of coming to him but it wasn't proper. Now with no one to stop her she gripped his shirt and pulled him to a stop. "Please Jordan, hold me... I'm scared. " her green eyes pleaded with him for more than just to hold her, what she needed was for him to make her forget about the storm altogether. But she wasn't brave enough to voice that.

he gave a gasp as she pressed against him and noticed her tunic drenched and showing off her curvy form. his face became red and his eyes filled with lust but he simply held her close to him his form pressing against her. "its allright.....i know how thunder scares you" his voice sounded small but reasureing.

he held her for a while and through his leather pants his bulge came through pressing against her. he didnt realize of course but after a while he let go. "come... ill put up a tent and you can change out of those wet cloths: he said and shivered as his own wet leathers made him cold

Feeling his arms code around her she sighed softly. He was warm even though his clothing was just as wet. Reassurance in his voice filled her as well as anticipation, of what she wasn't sure. After a while she felt his bodies response to her closeness. Probably a natural reaction to any female body, she thought. When he let go she whimpered.

His suggestion was foolish, she thought. "No, we can change it is dark enough. We can huddle together in our blankets to keep warm. Put one below for comfort and wrap the others about us. We can look for wood and build a fire too." Tiarnan didn't wait for a response and began tugging off the wet clothes, then bare as the day she was born she sought her dry clothes from her leather satchel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom