Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Annie19, Fancy_Brat, GoldenGateSon Coordination

GoldenGateSon

Supernova
Hey you two. I felt it was a bit slow and tedious to relay PMs back and forth, so I'm creating a thread so we can all see everything at once and coordinate. I'll post back the few recent, pertinent posts so far.

"Hmm...I would be happy to consider it depending on what sort of idea you have in mind. :3 Maybe what kinda comes to mind is that my character and her character would somewhat fight for your character's affection, though my character and her character can also interact with each other in a friendly rival/lover sort of manner as well? So it's like they both serve your character and they try to appeal more to him, but they are on good terms with each other."

That is quite fine with me. I personally would prefer, if your character in that case would be somewhat "modern", like, that you aren´t the Lord of some old manor/villa and we´re just service maids(where in latter case I´d just convince Fancy Brat to poison you after we made you enscribe us as your legitimate heirs ).
Anyway, with "modern" I mean you could for instance be the (still young and extremely hot) leader of an international company, or simply be very very rich for whatsoever reason, and both of us (me and fancy brat) try to make you favor either one of us for a financial investment(for what purpose is up to her, i have an idea for myself^^).
We (me and brat) both already know each other , having some sort of friendly relationship, and actually see this more as a competition to beat the other, rather than really needing the money.

And, guess what, our means of winning you over are seduction and lots of sex

This could either start with all 3 of us in the same room, for instance in a restaurant, but a more private location would have lots of advantages and thus be preferred. In this case what was planned as a nice evening plus dinner soon gets into a rivalry (and a threesome) about who "serves" you better ;-)

Orz, at first, it could go like, that you both meet us independly(one day could could meet her, the next one me, something like that) and knowing that the other one is trying to seduce you too, me/her obviously tries to achieve better. To spice that up, the time difference between the respective meetings could be very very close(but from a certain point on it would eventually lead the above paragraph).

Well, that is just my general idea on this.
I also have no problem with playing in a thread, as in this case it´s much easier. Oh, and I will post you a new character of mine in a few, which you will probably like ;-)

As the first sunrays of a beautiful morning where shining through large windows, warming and tickling the naked skin of a young woman, she was laying there for a bit more, enjoying the feeling, both of the sun and of last night´s sex. Thinking about it, she turned her head towards her still asleep (female) friend, gave her a kiss on the cheek and admired her beauty before finally standing up.

Not that Charlotte would have been anything less beautiful. Standing now in front of the at least 3 metres in height panorama windows on the second floor of her house, just as god, luckily, made her, Charlotte Lindholm was soaking up the sun as she simply loved it. And the sun sure had a reason to smile on her, since she was truly a sight to behold. Standing at 6.1 ft, and 155 well deployed pounds, Charlotte was not only rather tall for a woman, but also quite stunning. She was a 19 year old swedish student, and her longe, natural blonde hair together with her shimmering blue eyes made her almost look like a swedish cliché. But Charlotte didn´t care. She was very proud of her tall and hot body, especially her 36 D-Cup breasts. On her tall frame, they almost looked "normal", but she sure knew how to use them to her advantage.

You´d probably wonder how a mere, 19-year old student could afford a 2-story house, but that´s a story for another time to be told. Charlotte was looking at Malin again, her female friend who was also from Sweden, but didn´t study here, and came only over to visit her every few weeks. They were more best friends with benefits, so to say, rather than being a couple.
In any case, Charlotte decided it was time for breakfast, and simply let Malin sleep. She only pulled on a tight blue-jeans, and then went topless to the kitchend, poured herself some cereals and milk, thinking about today´s schedule.

Charlotte was studying applied sciences, specializing in physics, cause, despite her many other facettes, she was actually a real science geek.
There weren´t any courses today, so she could just pay a visit to the lab if she wanted.
One of her other "facettes" though, was a small business she ran. And business meant she was running her own website, and with her looks you can guess what it was about. Charlotte was very open and experimenting about sex though, and had even performed with Malin last night.
She had recently put up an ad at the College´s job board, seeking "young and new actors for study film project, easy work, good payment". Naturally, she didn´t told in her what it was really about. For one reason, to hold off the perverts, and for the other reason as it was illegal to post that at the College´s board.

Later on today, at around 3 p.m. she´d have another "interview". Charlotte had her luxury living room slightly remodelled into a "studio", with professional lightning and well placed cameras in every corner of the room. Other than that, it was just a living room, with a big, comfy couch, a table, several chairs, a 50 inch flatscreen and other stuff.

But as it was only 8 am in the morning, Charlotte took her cell phone, booked herself a massage in her favourite Spa, pulled on a simply green tank top, left Malin a message, and drove there with her car....

Hi, considering my exchange student message:

1. Charlotte is meant as a basic character for a possible threesome RP with you and Fancy Brat. Several details might be subject to change there.

2. It´s a possiblity for you to either start off the massage non stop orgasm RP or the Nerd RP we were talking about. Whenever you have time and muse.

In case you start the massage RP, the scene starts when I already lay naked on the massage table, with my breasts and intimate zone covered by towels. up to you how you start from there.

In case of the Nerd RP , for the sake of an easier intro, we assume that your character has read the job ad, is ringing at my characters door, where I open the door, and lead you to the living room and to a point where literally is a sign on the floor that reads "stand here". (you can slightly describe the process of entering the house, after introducing your character etc. etc., Ill pick up from there).
But as said, earlier, if you decide for this RP, please make some real Over-the-Top Nerd. Something really fun to work with. Most ppl are simply shy, but doesnt otherwise qualify as Nerd ;-)

I'm personally indifferent to this set up at the moment. Not super crazy about it, but I don't dislike it either.

Back
Top Bottom