Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The rodeo (big country jake and nurse maxine)

Ryan sighed and dusted his legs off as the dust and dirt around him settled. It was another hot august evening with the sun starting to set low in the sky as he picked up his old dirt covered black hat and started to make his way back to his old trailer hooked up to his ford. He just couldn't get the hang of the new horse. It managed to buck him every time now no matter what he tried. "This stupid horse makes me want to go back to the bulls at least they where easier to understand. These broncos just go fast and hard". He thought out loud as he walked the dirt path from the training area to where the trailers where kept on the fairgrounds." maybe i should just go back to bulls after all grandpa did always say i had a talent with them."
He took his hat off and looked it over remembering his grandpa fondly with the hat that used to be his before he passed away. The hat he would never forget or lose.

She had watched the big cowboy get bucked off time and again that afternoon, as the wild steed refused to be conquered by his hard hand and strong thighs. The horse paced the arena defiantly as he watched the cowboy walk away vanquished. Donna stuck her white stetson her head of waist length hair, and the tiny 4'9" blond made her way out into the arena and slowly approached the violent stallion. She looked him in the eye and then turned her tiny body to the side and walked in a slow circle around him, daring the stallion to follow her and soon enough, he did totally unable to resist her calling on him As she reached his flank, she stood perfectly relaxed and quiet as she reached out and rubbed his withers with he tiny hand. Then in what would cause any cowboy's jaw to drop, she grabbed his main and mounted him bareback. Without rope or halter to guide him, and working only with her thighs, she rode the big stallion over to the cowboy. "So what was the problem anyway? She asked in her high soprano voice.

NurseMaxine said:
She had watched the big cowboy get bucked off time and again that afternoon, as the wild steed refused to be conquered by his hard hand and strong thighs. The horse paced the arena defiantly as he watched the cowboy walk away vanquished. Donna stuck her white stetson her head of waist length hair, and the tiny 4'9" blond made her way out into the arena and slowly approached the violent stallion. She looked him in the eye and then turned her tiny body to the side and walked in a slow circle around him, daring the stallion to follow her and soon enough, he did totally unable to resist her calling on him As she reached his flank, she stood perfectly relaxed and quiet as she reached out and rubbed his withers with he tiny hand. Then in what would cause any cowboy's jaw to drop, she grabbed his main and mounted him bareback. Without rope or halter to guide him, and working only with her thighs, she rode the big stallion over to the cowboy. "So what was the problem anyway? She asked in her high soprano voice.

His jaw actually dropped as he saw the sight and shook his head and the tall 6'0 tall cowboy tried to comprehend it. How could such a small sweet looking girl be on such a wild bronco one that had tossed the lean muscular cowboy around all day as he tried to handle it.He sighed in a deep southern draw and said" ok how did you do that i couldnt keep on that damn horse more than a few seconds with a sadle and rope yet your riding it like it was a pony".

"You just gotta be gentle," she said and she patted the horses flank, and he didn't falter. " Hop on behind me" she said. when he was on, they trotted about the arena, and then she first climbed into his lap and then off the gentled horse as she left him to ride it.

he shook his head holding onto the main and relaxed riding the horse around the ring. "well this is nice and all but wont help me with the problem of bucking since it is called the bucking broncos "

Back
Top Bottom