Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Boy's Best Friend (Fancy_Brat x GoldenGateSon)

GoldenGateSon

Supernova
It had been a long day for Steven. He hadn’t done too well on his last math test, and he had gotten in trouble for picking a fight that he hadn’t even started. He sighed as he walked down the street, a bit weary from everything that was going on at school and life in general. He turned his gaze up from the ground in front of him to see that he was only a few houses away from getting home, and with that thought in his mind, his mood brightened a bit because he knew that waiting for him at his house would be his best friend, Mimi. She was a kemonomimi, a dog kemonomimi specifically, and he had known her his whole life. When he was born, his parents had decided to adopt one to raise alongside him and keep him company so that he would always have a companion by his side. They made sure to pick one that was at least a bit older than him so that they could have some help taking care of him if needed, and they also decided to pick a girl rather than a boy to avoid any potential fighting or roughhousing, as they believed a girl would be more caring and nurturing toward their son. Finally, they decided on a dog kemonomimi, or inumimi, because of their steadfast loyalty and devotion loyalty. Their guesses and decisions had all been correct, as Steven and Mimi developed a very strong, intimate bond over the course of fifteen years together. She was in every sense of the word his best friend.

Thinking of her, he managed a half smile to himself as he picked up the pace a bit, eager to get back and relax and spend some time with Mimi. Steven was 5’9”, not what you would call tall, but not quite short either. Luckily for him, he didn’t weigh all that much at 150lbs, meaning he had was relatively fit for his frame. His swift feet carried him hurriedly down those final few yards as he hopped up the steps to his door quickly, his medium length black hair bouncing with each stride he took. He reached into his pocket for his keys and fumbled briefly to find the right one, squinting his brown eyes a bit in the glare of the sun before finally opening the front door and stepping inside. He set his bag on the floor near the door as he let out a sigh, feeling a bit better that he was now at home. “Mimi? Are you home girl?” he called out into house. “I could use a hug right about now,” he added in a light hearted tone, though serious about needing a hug. While growing up, Steven had always gone to Mimi for comfort, holding her, hugging her, or cuddling with her in his bed or the couch when he was feeling down, and it always managed to cheer him up. He knelt down to take off his shoes as he waited for Mimi to come to him.

Back at Steven's home, the only individual left there was none other than his best friend, Mimi. Since she was not allowed to join him at his school, she spent her time at home all day, serving as a guard for the house. Though she wasn't really asked, she would occasionally go around and clean up around the house as well just to keep it looking somewhat presentable. The good thing about having an inumimi around was that even with their humanoid figure, their physical capabilities were incredible. She hadn't yet needed to confront a robber, but she wouldn't be afraid to do anything to defend the home she had been brought to and the people that took such good care of her. When she had first been brought here, she had been asked to play with and look after Steven, and the two just seemed to hit it off right away. Now, they were practically inseparable and they couldn't help but want to be with each other. That's what made these long waits back home so irritable for Mimi, but she was able to be patient knowing that Steven would come back home to see her. The two of them usually would wrestle around a little, and they both enjoyed cuddling up with each other at different times, whether they were just resting from the day, or watching TV together. Much like a regular dog, Mimi enjoyed having Steven pet her and play with her ears and bushy tail, which were rather sensitive. As she was laying around in Steven's room, her ears perked up suddenly as she heard keys at the door, and she knew for sure that Steven was finally back home from school. Her tail started to swish happily behind her as she got up, starting to make her way to the front to greet him.

Currently, she was dressed in a simple white t-shirt with black nylon shorts, and she had her pure white undergarments covering her underneath. She was around 21 now, standing a couple inches over Steven. With her ears standing straight up, she was a little over 6 feet. Even with how active she was, she was a little more on the plump side with full hips and a shapely rear. She had a bit of meat in her legs as well, and her chest starting to become more fuller and shapely as well. She had short black hair with beautiful green eyes, and her body had a soft natural tan to it. Hearing him call her name out as he stepped in made her move a bit quicker, and he would no doubt pick up the sound of her bare feet on the ground as she rushed to the door. She soon darted out from the hallway, her face beaming as she saw him there and she quickly went to greet him. "Welcome home, Steven!" she said, quickly wrapping her arms around him and nearly knocking him over as she had jumped at him. As usual, her heavy breasts were pushing up nicely against his chest, her tail wagging like crazy as her cheek pressed to his as well, nuzzling gently to him. "I'm so glad you're home! I've been waiting all day and I had nothing to do!"

Steven heard the sounds of feet moving quickly down the hall upstairs, and he only just managed to get his shoes off and stand up in time to see Mimi charging at him. With a huge grin, he opened his arms wide and embraced her as she ran into him, nearly knocking him to the ground. He felt her press tightly against him, her large, supple breasts mashing into his chest. "Oof! Hi to you to, Mimi. I've missed you lots," he said with a smile, giving her an innocent peck on the lips as he had always done before hugging her back in genuine. He hugged her even tighter in response to her proclamations of welcome and joy that he had returned, feeling her cheek nuzzling up against his as he did so. He let out a happy, contented sigh as he held her in his arms and she held him in hers. This was just what he needed after a long day, and as he breathed in her familiar, pleasant scent, almost all of his troubles seemed to evaporate from his mind. "And it doesn't seem like you had nothing to do. The house looks spotless! Thanks for cleaning it and for guarding the house as usual," he said nuzzling his cheek against hers as well. He pulled back a bit so that he could look in her beautiful green eyes. "You're the best, Mimi," he said with a smile as he leaned in and affectionately rubbed his nose over hers. "Come on, let's go up to my room. I need to change into something more comfortable," he said, glancing down at his clothes. He patted her back as he leaned into give her one more affectionate kiss on the cheek before breaking away. Grabbing his backpack in one hand, he began to make his way up the stairs to his room while his other hand reached out to grab hold of Mimi's. Once they had entered his room, he dumped his bag by his desk and pulled out a pair of loose, black shorts and a plain white T-shirt. Not even caring that Mimi was there, he began to strip, beginning by removing his shirt followed by his jeans. After all this time together, they didn't really care all too much about seeing each other in various states of undress. When he had finished changing, he plopped down onto the bed laying on his back and let out a sigh of relaxation. He looked up at Mimi still standing and motioned for her to come join him on the bed for a bit of much needed cuddling.

Mimi loved any bit of attention that Steven gave her. While she was especially fond of being pet or having her belly rubbed, she happily accepted the gentle peck he gave on her lips. Unlike her feral counterparts, she didn't give a kiss in the form of licking him. Most of her affection came in the form of nuzzling and cuddling with him any chance she could get. For her kind, she wasn't exactly sure of what the meaning of a kiss could entail, but she at least knew that it was a form of affection. She was so glad to hear that he had been wanting to see her as well, and now he was here. As he hugged her to him a bit tighter, her tail was wagging so much it seemed like it just might fall off from how happy she was, and if she could, she'd simply stay here and hug him like this all day. Of course, that would probably be a bit troubling for Steven. In the time that she did have to hug him like this, she would still nuzzle up to him, sighing happily as she enjoyed their closeness. As he mentioned her work around the house, she was glad to have his praise. "Well, I guess that I just wanted something to help pass the time. I didn't really go crazy with it, but I just wanted to clear up everywhere." she said. "And there's no way I'd let any bad guys get in here while I'm around!" she said, her ears and tail standing up as if to emphasize her point. She had probably been influenced a lot by those superhero shows they would watch every now and then. Her ears flattened on her head for a moment as he complimented her again. "Ah...I'm just doing anything I can to thank you all for bringing me here. And you've been so kind to me as well, Steven." she said. She was reluctant to pull away, but she didn't want to smother him. As he broke off from the hug, she stood there still, eagerly awaiting what they would do from there. Would they play together? Maybe he'd rather take it easy instead? She giggled as he rubbed his nose to hers, and she made sure to stay close to him as they started to head back to his room. "Oh! Okay. I had cleaned up a little in there too! Your clothes should be all organized too. She happily moved to his room as he held her hand, and she had swung their arms a little to show how excited she was. Once they had gotten back into his room, she quickly jumped up on top of his bed while he picked out his clothes. She watched amusingly as he stripped, not really thinking much of the fact he would be showing off so much of his body to her. She did find some interest in his strong-looking body, but that was it really. As he came up on the bed as well, she waited for him to lay back before she slowly crawled up over him. She slowly settled down between his legs as she rested on his chest, and he'd be able to see her tail wagging like crazy hen he looked over her shoulder. "You must be really tired. I had wanted to play a little, but we can do that after you rest if you want." she said, nuzzling her cheek to his.

Steven let out a soft sigh of content as he felt Mimi climb onto of him and press her body against his. Once again, he felt her large breasts press into his chest as they acted as a cushion between their two bodies. He wrapped both arms around her, holding her tightly against him as he smiled up at her, simply enjoying her embrace. He knew she liked being petted, and so he let one hand run up and down her back over her T-shirt while he brought his other hand up to the back of her head. He ran his finger through her hair, massaging her scalp and "petting" her from the back of her head to the top between her ears. He kissed her nose and her lips playfully as he saw her tail wagging wildly behind her, knowing that she was either happy or excited to be with him, or both. Although he had wanted to rest of a bit, he didn't want to disappoint Mimi either. "No, it's okay. I'm not too tired. We can play together. What did you have in mind?" he asked, still rubbing her back and and running his fingers delicately over her head.

At fifteen years old, Steven was was in the throes of puberty, and with it came several changes. First was that he noticed girls in a much different way that he had previously, and that included iinumimi like Mimi. Although he had only seen her as a dear friend and companion in the past, as he grew older he began to notice her more feminine features such as her breasts, her plump bottom, and her thick hips. As he looked up at her face staring back at his, he couldn't help but notice how beautiful she was. The second major change was a bit more physical. Other than the growth spurt, body hair, and deepening voice, his manhood had grown significantly and found itself standing at attention much more than he had experienced in the past. This also included when he was cuddling with Mimi as he was now. With her body pressed up so tightly against his, his manhood was right up against her warm mound, and despite his best efforts, it soon rose to it's full length of eight inches, with a circumference of seven. He blushed a bit as he noticed it, and hoped Mimi wouldn't mind it too much.

Mimi let out her own little sigh as she settled down with him, finding a bit of comfort herself with her breasts pushing up into his chest. They had grown to be quite impressive, but she didn't really flaunt them around. At times during her more recent belly rubs, she had felt Steven occasionally rub up against her large breasts. Any other girl might have kicked him in the face without a second thought, but Mimi didn't see much of a problem with it. Her back arched slightly as he started to rub at her back, but she seemed to really enjoy having him petting her head, gently massaging her scalp as he also teased the space between her large ears. They twitched a little as his hand would occasionally brush against them, and her tail seemed to wag a bit more with the gentle kisses her gave her. She was of course very excited and happy to see him, and it didn't take much for her to be satisfied with him around. Just laying here like this with him was more than enough. She definitely enjoyed getting to play with him and going outside with him as well. She still remembered when they had gotten the collar for her with her name engraved on the little tag, and it was Steven that had put it on her. She still wore it to this day, and it had been made to adjust to her neck as she grew up.

While she wasn't exactly sure what to call it, Mimi was able to sense the changes that Steven was going through as he became a young adult. The most notable thing was the scent he gave off. As a kemonomimi, her senses were sharper than a humans would be. She didn't have to be right up next to Steven to pick up on a certain musky scent that he had started to give off, and she had noticed on occasion his manhood and how big he had gotten in the time they had been together. Again, she wasn't particularly thinking about him in such a way, though they did affect her as they would start to encourage her natural instincts. Of course, she had gone through a few physical changes herself. Around his age, she had started to go through 'heat', though up until now she hadn't gotten involved with any males to help her through it. Steven's parents had known this and provided her with a few toys to help her get through it, and that seemed to be helpful. She did take note of his member pressing up against her mound, and she was well aware of what it was and its function. She didn't seem to react much though, but she was somewhat curious why he seemed a little awkward. "Oh! Well, can we wrestle? I've been wanting to do something so badly all day, and I wanted to play somehow." she said, her tail wagging a bit. She didn't want to push it, but she had been building up all this energy waiting for him to get back home.

Steven saw the way Mimi reacted to his petting and his rubs, and he smiled knowing that she was enjoying it. He liked to see her happy, especially when he was the one who made her feel that way. He continued to let his hands play with her as he tried to will away his erection, but with Mimi pressing up so close against him and it, there was simply no way that was happening. Her smell was intoxicating as she didn't smell like a "normal" dog, but rather something much more pleasant. Her large, supple breasts against him didn't exactly help either. He was a bit embarrassed to admit it, and he probably wouldn't ever tell her, but those beautiful globes of hers He sighed a bit as he looked down and saw the collar that he had bought her for one of her birthdays, and it made him feel happy to see that she treasured it so and kept it after all these years. His reminiscing was ended abruptly, however, she he heard her mention that she wanted to wrestle with him. It was something they had done often growing up, and it was definitely something he enjoyed doing with her. However, given his recent physical changes, they had grown a bit more awkward as of late thanks to his much more frequent erections. He blushed a bit more as he thought about what to do, but seeing her so eager and happy with her tail wagging, he simply couldn't say no to her. "Oh alright. Just for you, Mimi, cause I love you," he said with a smile and a sigh. "Come on now. Get up so we can get this started and so I can beat your butt like last time," he taunted, feeling a bit more confident. He playfully and lightly slapped her ass, telling her to get off of him as he slid out from under her and stood up. "We better do this in the living room where there's more space," he said as he took her hand and led her down the stairs to their arena.

Mimi had noticed that his erection wasn't going away anytime soon, but she didn't really pay too much attention to it. She would only think about it would push up between her legs every now and then as she nuzzled against him. With her sharp sense of smell, she was able to determine that the musky scent he gave of was mainly coming from there. It was an alluring scent as she was a female, but she never thought to ask him about it. The two of them were able to share almost anything with each other, and they took comfort in being in each others' company. With them both becoming fine adults, it would only be a matter of time before this sort of discussion might come around. the tag on her collar would ring just a little every now and then as it was moved between their bodies. It wasn't odd to say that it was one of her own treasures, and she had made sure not to lose it or take it off unless she was adjusting the size. It had been a while since they had wrestled, and their record against each other was fairly even. Steven did however hold a few more victories over her, including their last little skirmish in which he had gotten her pinned down on her stomach. She had saw that he was a little iffy about it, but she was ultimately pleased that he agreed to wrestle with her. "Really? Yes!" Her tail continued to sway rather happily at that. When he had mentioned last time though, she pouted a little. "Hey! But you cheated! If you hadn't grabbed at my tail then, I would have had you beat." she whined. She was now more than determined to come out as the winner, and she had so much energy to blow off. She yelped softly as he lightly slapped her rear, signaling for her to move off him so they could go to the living room. "That sounds good. Let's go then." she said, holding his hand as they went back downstairs. Upon arriving there, they made sure to move some of the nearby furniture to avoid injuries, and after a bit of stretching, they would take their respective spots across from each other. She crouched low as she prepared herself, her tail swaying a little. "You're going to pay for last time." she said with a playful grin, almost moving to all fours. Another interesting quality about her kind was that she could move rather well on all fours, but she still preferred to move on her two feet.

"Hey, all's fair in love and war. I love you, and wrestling is war. Deal with it," he teased, sticking his tongue out at her as they walked down the stairs together hand in hand. They cleared the middle of the living room floor, and Steven remembered to go grab several pillows to use as cushions. A few times, they had forgotten and someone would get a bruised but or hip when they fell extra hard on the floor. When everything was finally set, Steven stretched eyeing down his appointment with mocking seriousness. This would be a tough match for him as Mimi had a few inches on him, not to mention the fact that inumimi were by nature mildly stronger than humans. The times he had won in the best were indeed either by trickery or tactical position, and he was not actually worried that he might lose. With the thought of their upcoming match together, his erection had softened somewhat but still remained a noticeable bulge in his shorts. "Not if I can help it," he teased back, also smiling at her. He too crouched low to the ground, though nowhere near as low as Mimi's body allowed. "Okay, on three. Three... Two..." without counting one, Steven immediately charged forward and wrapped his arms Mimi tightly as he tried to tackle her. Given her low position in relation to the ground however, he was unable to actually bring her down as he had hoped. Instead, they both remained on their feet as Steven squeezed her tightly her torso tightly, trying to throw her down. He had also hoped to immobilize her arms, but because of her positioning, she had avoided being subdued too badly. This left Steven in a mildly awkward position as they struggled for control. With his arms tight around her back, his face was pressed up tightly against her large breasts, feeling the supple globes cushion him as he pressed tightly against her, trying to throw her over.

"I'm...not familiar with those sorts of sayings..." Mimi grumbled, still not having completely gotten over the incident, but it was just something she had to deal with. Her tail was a rather large target after all. She could only hope that if he planned to target her there again, she'd need to have a countermeasure. It wouldn't be easy though, as a good tug of her tail might spell the end. She returned his look with a bit of seriousness as well, but things never got too heated between them. They were super competitive and wanted to be the champion between them, and they just loved this interaction. They both had their advantages though: Mimi with her strength and Steven with his wits. The match could always go either way. "We'll see about that. I've been home all day so I have all the energy I need. I'll make you wish you had stayed at school." she said with a bit more playful trash talk. She braced herself at his countdown, and once the match started, she came up at him as well. Steven had managed to slip under her a bit, wrapping his arms around her as he tried to knock her down somehow. He had been able to push her back a little, but she had found her footing and started to fight back. For a while, they were at a standstill as neither one could really move the other. Steven had been so tightly pressed up against her chest that she wasn't sure she could pry his arms off like this. Since he probably wouldn't let go of her so easily, she'd just have to try and use it to her advantage. She wrapped her arms up around him as well, protecting his head as she had managed to slip a leg under his to get him off-balance. with some added power, she had pushed him back to the ground with her on top of him. She grunted a little as she fell on him, and while she could have tried to pin him now, it would be pointless when they had just started. Instead, she tried to push off of his chest to loosen his grip.

“Well, if I lose, not more petting!” he jokingly threatened, laughing so that she knew he wasn’t serious. Steven had continued in his efforts to toss her from their original position, but Mimi proved to be too strong, and as she gained her footing, he knew he wouldn’t be able to gain any ground like this. He wasn't surprised when he felt her arms wrap around him as well, and he braced himself as he felt her leg come under him and tip him over. He was immediately pinned to the ground and he feared he might lose just like that. Luckily for him, Mimi had removed her arms from him as she tried to push off and release herself from his grasp. Steven took the opportunity to act and with a swing of his leg for momentum, rolled them both over so that Mimi was now on her back with Steven on top. He placed his legs outside of her in almost a straddling position before he clamped down with his thighs and pushing her legs together, restricting more of her movement. Though her arms were free, Mimi’s legs were not, locked in place by Steven’s. He wasn’t quite sure if that would hold her, given her strength, but he hoped that it would at least hold her for the time being. He kept his arms tight around her, not wanting to give up any leverage he had, and he squeezed even tighter, causing her breasts to mash into his face even more tightly, not acting as pillows for him in their wrestling match. The physical exertion coupled with the warmth emanating from her body caused Steven to begin to perspire, trickles of sweat coming down his temples and dampening his clothes as he struggled to keep her pinned. Unfortunately in this position, with Steven’s clamping down on Mimi’s, his manhood now nestled firmly in her lap, the warm, soft crevice formed by her thighs being pushed together. As they continued to struggle against it each other, each little motion caused it to rub and slide along her legs, and before long, it had once again reached length and girth. Given its length, the tip just barely nudged at Mimi’s mound as she was subdued for the time being.

Hearing his words then, Mimi nearly had her heart sink in her chest, but she was able to relax a little as he had laughed it off. Still, she pouted a bit as she absolutely loved being pet by him, and she'd probably go crazy without some form of physical praise from him. Mimi was surprised that it was this difficult for her to break his lock on her body, and she didn't really want to push it too much. At this point, she thought to at least push his arms enough for her to slip out from his grip. Still, his method of holding her close with his face buried in her ample chest was proving to be very effective. While she was so focused on this method though, it did leave her open as most of her power was going into her arms. Since she hadn't put up much of a foundation with her legs, it was fairly easy for Steven to swing his leg and have them switch places so that he was on top now. Mimi let out a somewhat playful growl as she knew she had to think quick now. She should have tried to pin him down right then, and now he was in a good position to do just that if he wanted. She had only then tried to kick a little to move him off, but he had managed to lock his legs around her waist, also restricting her own movement with her legs. At least she still had her arms though, and she was still pretty dangerous unless Steven managed to wear her down. She still tried her best to push him off of her, but his grip was incredible. "Hey! I'm not a pillow!" she said with a little growl, struggling to pry him from her breasts. Whether or not she was getting any pleasure from it, her nipples were starting to stiffen from him rubbing against them so much, and it did make it a little harder to breathe as he put all that pressure. For a few minutes, she had tried to pry him off her her like this, but they weren't getting anywhere. As a result, their bodies had gotten a bit sweaty, making it even harder at times for Mimi to pull him off her. She would occasionally grunt from the stimulation on her breasts now that her nipples were erect, and his member had started to harden as well. The struggling had it pushing against her sex a bit more than before when they were cuddling, which got a few little groans from her. "Ungh...!" She growled softly again as she pushed herself up to a sitting position of course with Steven still holding tight. In her attempt to get him on his back again, she had only managed to land on their sides. Still, she had a good chance on pushing him onto his back as she could still use her hands. She did need to buck her hips a little in an attempt to push him onto his side, and that only made it worse in a sense that his member would be pushed against her mound even more like this. Safe to say, none of their wrestling matches had exhausted them in this manner, but that just meant they'd both be more determined to come out on top.

Steven heard Mimi's growl and smiled a bit knowing that it was one of her amused and playful ones, not one of her angry or upset ones. He had known her long enough to tell the difference between her various growls, yelps, and other behaviors. He felt her pushing at his arms, but he was determined not to budge. He had his hands locked around each other tightly behind her back and would not be removed from her, though she was tiring him out by pushing at him. "Yes you are. You're my pillow," he teased in a childish voice, nuzzling his face against her supple breasts as he did so playfully. He had intended it as a joke and a way of teasing her, but as he nuzzled his face against her breasts, he couldn't help but let out a soft whimper at how food they felt against his cheek. When he did jostle her breasts a bit, he had hear Mimi make a grunt that he had never really heard her make before, but he simply disregarded it as he tried to focus on maintaining what little control he has. He felt her sit up a bit and knew he was in trouble. Before he could even do anything, she had flipped them over onto their side, but thankfully not onto his back. At least in this position they were on somewhat equal footing, though Mimi was still stronger and it may have only been a matter of time before she flipped them completely. Still holding on tight with both arms and legs, Steven's resolve began to weaken. In her attempts to flip them over, Mimi had begun to buck her hips for some momentum, causing Steven's manhood to rub and nudge against her sex even more. This sudden stimulation caught Steven off guard and he loosened his legs around her momentarily from the pleasure, letting out a soft moan as he did so. Mimi took advantage of this and quickly turned the tables, freeing her legs and wrapping them around his instead. However, this didn't change their original predicament, as Steven's entire manhood now pressed directly against her sex and her mound. His shaft nestled between her the folds of her lowers lips and a bit against her clit, and in their struggles for control and dominance, had begun to rub against her even more. Though he still very much desired to win, the feeling of his rod pressed so firmly against Mimi's warm sex made him want more, and as he held his arms around her, he began to subconsciously grind hips against her, rubbing his shaft up and down her sex as he left a moan escape from his lips.

There weren't many times that Mimi would give out her annoyed growls when Steven was around. Usually she would only do so if she was guarding the house and a suspicious-looking individual came by, or when they had passed some dogs on one of their walks outside the house. It was interesting as she seemed to know what dogs were thinking whenever they passed by, which led to some interesting 'arguments' and a few times were it looked like they'd get in fights. She took her role in the family seriously, and she only really got angry if she sensed any harm that would come to them. Mimi whimpered a little still as Steven purposely nuzzled into her breasts, a sound that was rare for Steven to hear. While he was teasing her about being his pillow, there were plenty of times they had fallen asleep together and he would usually rest his head against her breasts like pillows. And surely anyone could fall asleep right away if they had those to rest on. She certainly had never had him moving around this much though. It did take quite a bit more effort than she anticipated, but with her powerful bucking, she had managed to get Steven onto his back as she straddled his waist. Even so, her grip wasn't quite as strong as it normally would. While unintentional for the most part, Steven's member pushing up against her sex through her clothes was starting to distract her a little. While his member wouldn't enter her like this, having it push up rather roughly at her entrance almost made her forget about this wrestling match between them. Knowing that, she was hoping to end this soon before she ended up doing something that she;d regret later. As Steven still held himself close as he ground his hips against her, Mimi did her best to lower him to the ground and try to pin his shoulders down then. She would win if she was able to do that for 3 seconds, but it was difficult to do just that with his arms wrapped around her. As she did her best to push him down, she was again reminded of the odd sensation between her legs. This was the first sort of stimulation she had gotten from a male of any kind, and because of that, she had let out a few more helpless whimpers. Her goal for now was to end this match soon to get some breathing room, as she wasn't sure what she would do if she gave in to what her instincts were telling her. Still, her hips would buck a little against him, though for her, she was hoping that it would weaken his resolve as she had noticed so she could pin his shoulders down.

As they continued to grabble and squirm against each other, Steven heard more strange whimpers and moans escape from Mimi’s lips. He wasn’t quite sure, but he felt it might have been because of his manhood rubbing up against her sex that gave him a strange feeling of pleasure as well. He wanted to win this, but as each second passed, his resolve continued to weaken as he continued to, for all intents and purposes, hump his best friend. He let out a frustrated and surprised groan when he suddenly felt her finally roll them both completely over so that he was now on his back with her straddling him. He did his best to keep his arms around her tightly, but given their new position and the feeling in his loins, it was becoming increasingly difficult to do so. As the feelings continued to build, his thoughts were filled less by dominating her and more by rubbing up against her. His grip around her torso weakened slightly, but he continued to nuzzle his face even harder against her breasts. As they had grown up together, they had cuddled and slept in the same bed together for as long as they had remembered. When Mimi finally began to mature and develop full breasts, young Steven didn’t think anything sexual of them, and as time passed, he noticed that the fleshy cushions continued to grow and grow until they reached the size that they were today. He loved them because they were warm, soft, and indeed because they made excellent pillows for him when they cuddled and slept together. Now as they wrestled however, with his arousal building and his manhood rubbing against her, he nuzzled his face harder against the soft globes for perhaps some not so innocent reasons. The roll of his hips became more pronounced as he moaned a bit into the Mimi’s chest. He already much too tired and exhausted to turn the tables, and given their current position, the chances of him winning were slim. Making the most of the situation, he finally let his hands slide down her back until they rested on her plump bottom. He squeezed and pushed them down in time with his thrusts upwards as he turned his head directly towards Mimi’s chest, burying his face in her ample cleavage. The wrestling match was forgotten as he dry humped her, squeezing her ass as he buried his face in her chest and moaned softly as he breathed in her scent.

Mimi could feel that Steven's grip around her had weakened a little, no doubt due to the exhaustion and sensations that came from grinding up against her. Though she wasn't in heat, the arousal was starting to build up in her quickly as she hadn't had a male touch here in this sense before. It certainly was a different experience from the toys she had used to quell her heat, as Steven's scent and fervor made her whine in different ways. "Hnng...S-Steven..." She grunted out softly as she tried to still ignore the growing arousal between her legs, but her hips had already gotten into a habit of bucking gently against his. She bit her lip to try and restrain her sounds, succeeding to an extent, though it was obvious how much it felt good with the way her tail was wagging like crazy. It was almost as fast as when she had greeted him earlier, and while she was certainly having fun wrestling with him, part of it was due to these pleasant feelings. Even with his grip weakening, he had still kept his face buried in her breasts, not wanting to move away from them. In the previous times he had rested his head against them he had never been quite so affectionate and rough with them as he was right now, so it was hard for Mimi to keep face when it only added to her arousal. It was hard to say whether he intended to do this in an attempt to weaken her, though it certainly seemed to tie in to how he was grinding his member up against her sex. She was getting a little wet, though Steven probably wouldn't notice that so easily. She suddenly felt Steven's hands start to move down her back to rest on her rear, squeezing her ass cheeks and pulling her down over his member as he thrust against her. "Hnng! S-Steven...w-what are you...doing...?" she whined. Now that his arms were lower on her body, she could have more freedom on her upper body, taking him by the shoulders as she pushed him down, taking his head from her breasts as well. Though as she pushed his shoulders down, it had pushed her lower body down against his crotch more, making her gasp a little as she tried to focus on keeping him pinned to end this.

As Steven had not only continued but ramped up his grinding against Mimi, he noticeably felt that her sex had grown much warmer from their contact. He also had noticed the increased frequency of her moans and grunts of pleasure, and though his face against her breasts, he was able to hear and feel her tail wagging energetically from his hands on her bottom. Though Steven was relatively naïve when it came to sex, he did know enough to finally realize that these sounds she was making were indeed sounds of arousal. If he didn’t have anything else to go on, the way she excitedly wagged her tail would have tipped him off. He didn’t want to make her feel uncomfortable or force himself on her in anyway, but the sensation of her sex against his, even if through the barrier of several layers of clothing, were simply too good to pass up. He finally felt her hands on his shoulders as they pushed him down to the ground and separating him from her soft breasts. By now, all thoughts of the wrestling match had left his mind, and as he looked up into Mimi’s eyes, his expression was one of pleasure as he let out a series of soft moans. “Ohhh… Mimi…” he groaned when he felt her crotch push down even more firmly against his, and in response he slit his hands up from her plump cheeks to her wide hips, grasping them firmly as he dug his fingers into her skin. Using this leverage, he rolled his hips even more exaggeratedly, rubbing the entire length of his fully erect, eight inch manhood up and down the entire length of her now very warm sex, feeling her lower lips flanking either side of his shaft as he rubbed up against her slit and her clit. Thanks to their relatively loose clothing and how sweaty they both were, much of the detail of Mimi’s sex could be felt even through their clothing. With her hands on his shoulders keeping him down to win the match, the two were now essentially dry humping each other in a cowgirl position as Steven continued to breath heavily and sweat from both physical exertion and sexual arousal.

A little shiver ran through Mimi's body as she heard the way Steven had groaned out her name. She was so used to hearing him sometimes baby-talk her before, but she never thought she would hear him say her name in such an erotic manner. He was coming to that age when he might see her in a different way, and while she knew what sex was and all, the thought of doing something like that with Steven had not come to mind. It was hard to say that she felt romantically attracted to him. She did feel a strong bond with him, and she did love being with him and keeping him safe, but she hadn't thought about if things went further than that. In hearing him moan out like that though, it seemed to her that Steven might like the thought of possibly going that way. She had been able to get a bit of breathing room when she managed to push him down away from her breasts, but Steven's efforts to grind up into her sex seemed to only increase. She could tell that his cock was fully hardened at this point, and she could feel the entire length pushing against her entrance and grinding against her clit. It was probably a good thing that nobody else was at home to see what was going on, as this was quite a sight to behold. If not for their clothes, these two would probably be going at it like rabbits, so Mimi did feel somewhat relieved at that. Still, she had managed to keep some focus on the match, and she pushed down to keep his shoulders pinned. 1...2...3. She would be the winner officially, but Steven's movements did not falter. Had he completely forgotten about the match? If Mimi didn't have her shorts on, it would be easy to notice the stain that was on her panties now. With them getting wetter, a pleasant scent had started to become more prevalent and the detail of her sex was easier to make out on his cock. Mimi whimpered helplessly as she leaned down on his chest, her hips still helplessly grinding against him as her tail was wagging in a blur. "S-Steven...I w-won...the match..." she whined, wondering if he would somehow come to his senses after that or if he was too far into this spur of the moment.

Steven felt Mimi tremble a bit as he continued to grind against her. Even if her mind wasn’t completely in favor of the idea of what was going on between the two of them, at least her body had a positive reaction. However, even Steven was surprised at how far he had taken things. Sure he had begun to notice the changes in Mimi’s body over the years and even more so as he had entered puberty, but he had always thought of her as simply a very close and good friend. He may have even had dreams or fantasies about her, but never would he have willingly or consciously jeopardized their relationship by attempting anything. His baser instincts had simply won out during the course of their match, and as he continued to grind against her now, his mind was rather devoid of thoughts, not truly thinking about what he was doing and simply enjoying the feeling of rubbing up against her warm body. Mimi’s voice mentioning that she had won the match snapped Steven back to reality, and his eyes widened a bit as the realization of what he was actually doing finally hit him. He abruptly slowed the movement of his hips until he finally stopped altogether. His hands released their grip on her hips but remained lightly resting on them as his mouth hung open a bit as he was in shock at what he was just doing to his best friend. “M-Mimi, I… I don’t know…” He couldn’t even get the words out of his mouth being so embarrassed. He wanted to apologize for what he had been doing to her, but shame won out as he simply averted his gaze from her eyes. His face was already flushed from the physical exertion and arousal he had experienced, but the pink color of his cheeks deepened as he began to blush.

Mimi had always wondered if maybe things might turn out this way with Steven, especially considering how close they were to each other already. Still, Mimi hadn't expected things to get this crazy on their first bit of experimenting, though that was unintentional on Steven's part. Most likely his curiosity about these sensations had pushed him to keep going, and his inexperience may have also gotten in the way of his thinking. Mimi had never really thought that Steven might want to try these sorts of things with her, though she didn't know how to go about it since it had come about so suddenly. Neither of them could have thought one of their usual activities would suddenly take a different turn like this. Luckily for Mimi, she had managed to get through to him as she reminded him of the match they were having, and she could tell from his reaction that even he was rather surprised at this. Surely he didn't have any bad intentions from this. Her own hip movements had slowed along with him, though since she hadn't been pushed to an orgasm, the arousal in her loins was still aching to be quelled. Even while he had loosened his grip on her, Mimi didn't move off completely from him, simply repositioning herself so that she wouldn't have to worry about his cock teasing her. She could see that he seemed regretful about this, and one of the last things he wanted was for him to feel guilty about possibly ruining their relationship. "N-no...don't worry about it. It just caught me by surprise..." she said, her face flushed as well. Her tail was still wagging rather quickly, though not as much as before. She had thought the best thing she could do was to somehow move from him, but she felt he could still use her comfort. As he turned his gaze from her, she went and brushed her cheek to his, trying to tell him that she was fine. "Um...I just didn't think our match would turn out like that..." she said, her ears flattening against her head in a submissive manner. She seemed embarrassed but equally happy.

Mimi's words of reassurance that she wasn't upset comforted him, and Steven slowly turned his head so that he was once again facing her. "A-Alright... I'm sorry anyway. I don't know what came over me. It just felt so good... rubbing against you." He explained himself to her, hoping that she would understand where he was coming from. Regardless, he was still relieved that she wasn't angry, and as he saw her ears flatten, he knew that she wasn't too upset with him. Steven managed a smile as he looked up at her, reaching his arms up from her waist and wrapping them around her back, but not tightly, and puller her down so that she was laying on him. "Thanks for not being mad, Mimi. I love you," he said, leaning in for another innocent and loving kiss on the lips, again letting one hand rub her back while he let the other hand rub and pet her head. Given what had recently just happened between them, however, Steven couldn't but feel his normally innocent, platonic kiss become a little bit more heated as he pressed his lips a little tighter against hers and letting them linger for a longer while. It was then that he noticed that when he had pulled her down for a hug and a kiss, he once again caused her sex and mound to press against his manhood. He let a soft moan escape his lips into the kiss, taking every ounce of willpower not to once again begin grinding against her. When he finally released her, he was once again blushing, knowing that she had felt his still hard, throbbing rod against her sex. "S-Sorry, Mimi. I can't help it..." he said shyly, still blushing a bit. Normally when he had erection or was overly aroused, he would go into the bathroom to relieve himself, though in his current situation, he would be unable to do so. He tried to keep it a secret and do it discreetly, however, not wanting to embarrass himself in regards to Mimi. In fact, he had actually caught, or rather heard, Mimi masturbating on a few occasions, either when she thought he was asleep or when she thought he wasn't home. He had always become aroused when he heard her moans from using her toys to pleasure herself and always rushed to the bathroom to take care of himself as well.

It was understandable that he might have gone a little overboard, but she did managed to stop him. Plus, she could tell how sincere his apology was, though he had clearly enjoyed himself and wasn't afraid to tell her that. Why should she be mad at that anyway? While she was trying to keep him under control, she was a little happy to hear that he had gotten some enjoyment out of it. Though with how this had gone, how were they going to continue with their cuddling without thinking about this incident? Her ears had eventually perked up again as he pulled her closer to him. "I couldn't get mad from something like this, Steven. We've been friends all this time." She offered a gentle smile to reassure him. As he leaned in to give her a little kiss, she had noticed that it was lingering a little longer than usual, but she didn't make any attempts to move away. It was an interesting experience for her kind that didn't show heir affection in that manner really. With him rubbing her back and patting her head at the same time, she was starting to seem like the little incident hadn't even happened. She felt his cock pushing against her sex a bit more again, though it was easier to deal with since he wasn't grinding up against her. He must have been a bit curious about the sensation though, so she wondered if he intended to go further with it still. She shook her head a little. "N-no...it's fine. Don't worry about it." Mimi had no idea that Steven had sometimes been there when she had to relieve herself from her heat. She didn't really touch herself aside from those times, so she did tend to get pretty loud. Knowing that, she always wanted to wait for the house to be empty or everyone else to be asleep. "Well then...I assume it's safe to say I won even while you were using some questionable tactics." she said with a little grin.

Steven managed to smile again, his embarrassment fading a little bit as he saw Mimi smile and heard her words of reassurance. "Okay, thanks for understanding, Mimi," he responded, feeling a little bit better about himself now. "And yes... you did win this time, but only because I got a little... distracted," he countered with a nervous smile. "I promise that it won't be the case next time though," he added, getting back into the friendly spirit of competition between the two. Though there was a great deal of love and affection between them, Steven and Mimi also had a long history of playful rivalry and competition, and their wrestling matches were only another extension of that. Growing up, Steven remembered that they would turn any chore into a game and friendly competition, seeing who could mow the lawn faster or who could wash the most dishes. As he lay there under her, he didn't forget that his cock was still rather hard and aching for release, and as much as he wanted to stay there with Mimi on the floor like that, he was afraid that he wouldn't be able to control himself and once again begin to grind up against her. It simply felt too good not too, and so he quickly tried to escape from her hold, lest they resume their humping. "That match was pretty tiring though. I think I better go take a shower now before Mom and Dad get home and take care of... my problem," he said, letting his sentence linger as he felt it was painfully obvious what he was talking about. He was still very much aroused from their little session together, and he needed to go relieve himself before doing anything else. "Come on now, get up Mimi," he told her, giving her another playful slap on the rear, much like had done back in his bedroom before their little incident here.

Mimi gave him an odd look at his words. "Distracted? I suppose that's not a bad way to say it, though it seemed to me like you completely forgot we were even wrestling." she said with a little grin. She was glad that he hadn't lost his competitive outlook though. "Well, we'll just have to see about that. I'll revel in my victory in the meantime." While their competitive behavior toward each other could be a bit destructive at times, Steven's parents surely was glad when it came to their chores around the house. While they would rush to beat each other, the quality of their work was great. Part of it was because that would lower the 'score' in the battles. Mimi's tail was swaying a bit behind her as she just enjoyed laying here with him, almost like how they were earlier in his room. While she could feel his cock throbbing against her sex through her clothes, he didn't look as though he'd try and force her into anything. She had her arousal to deal with as well, and more than likely, she'd have to deal with it herself. "Hmm...that sounds like a good idea. I was thinking that I should take a shower myself, but I can wait for you to finish." Every now and then, the two would share the shower together, as Mimi did enjoy being washed by him. She was suggesting they go separate for now just in case Steven was unable to really control himself. She giggled a little as he smacked her rear, making her hips wiggle a little. "But I don't want to..." she said in a somewhat playful manner. Of course, she was only kidding, so she did get up from him to help him up. "Try not to be too long. I wanna clean myself up too."

"Yeah... sorry about that again hehe," he responded with a somewhat nervous laughter. "I'll try to control myself better next time." He couldn't help but smile a bit when she teased him about not wanting to get up, not that he would mind personally. His lips parted as if letting out a silent moan, however, when he felt her wiggle hers hips, either purposely or inadvertently causing his manhood to once again rub up against her. They had never really had this much physical contact in this way before. Sure, there was the occasional teasing slap on the rear or an accidental breast or crotch squeeze when they were cuddling, but nothing this overt and this explicit. He was almost relieved when Mimi finally did get up off of him, although at the same time part of his was a bit disappointed that he couldn't stay there cuddling with her and feeling her body against his. While it was true that they had often bathed together, given what had happened it was probably a better idea to go separately as she had hinted at. However, Steven's teenage desires got the better of him, and still in a heightened state of arousal, he went against his better judgement. "Well... since you were planning to go shower too, why don't we just go shower together?" he asked, trying not to sound as excited about the idea than he actually was. "I mean, that i if you want too..." he added, probably making his intentions and desire a bit too obvious. Regardless, he took her hand in his once more and walked with her up the stairs and into the hallway. "It's up to you," he added, letting go of her and walking into the bathroom by himself and leaving her in the hallway to decide whether she wanted to join him or go relax in his room while she waited for him to finish, though he hoped that she would choose the former.

Back
Top Bottom