Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tibbedeaux and the maiden (wolvenrogue and alexandria 94)

He just held her there. His cock buried deep within her and holding the bulk of his seed within her. Knowing this was what she had wanted, made it ever so sweet. He had had many a maiden in his life, but most had hated him for it and he had not cared. This was entirely different , and the fact that she wanted him so badly, made all the difference in the world. He made up his mind at that moment, that she would be the last woman with which he ever did this.

Her heart was pounding with both ecstasy and love for this man. He had captured her heart, and her willing to give it, she wanted to spend the rest of her life with him, he made her feel secure and she loved that feeling. Alex's arms encircled his neck with her arms and pulled him even closer, if that was possible, and kissed him lovingly and softly on the cheek. Her actions speaking so much louder than her words ever could.

As they lay coupled, he gently rubbed her back and then held the cheeks of her ass in his hands. Her little body was still rocking at the hips, apparently not yet satisfied. He found this very erotic and his cock began t respond with renewed interest, and it soon regained full stiffness inside her, and he too began thrusting against her.

She smiled at his eagerness, knowing they were probably going to have sex all night, in all sorts of ways, and she was prepared, and just to make things more fun, she gave him a cheeky smile. "Let's get kinky, surely you know of someway that we could....?" Alex leaves open the invitation hoping he will accept.

He didn't have to be asked twice. Pulling her off of his soaking cock, he flipped her over on her back so she lay face up on top of him. then grabbing her hips he pushed her back down over his cock but this time burying it to full depth in one quick stroke in her tight little ass. Being as wet as he was with their combined secretions he slid in fairly easily. As she lay their impaled his hands roamed her breasts and her exposed clit.

"Oh Master." She moaned out, liking how it sounded in this moment. "Tie me up, take advantage of me. Fuck your slave." She felt odd saying these words but they felt so right at the same time. Her hips move around on his cock and his hand, the gasps escaping her lips, very hard to ignore.

"I felt strange to hear her words. The girl was suddenly insatiable. He would humor her requests, but he would do it on his schedule. He like the sound of her begging him. He continued to tease her but now only circled her clit and nipples with out touching them and when she tried to buck on his cock, he held her hips still so she could not.

Not liking how the odds were not staying with her, she reaches up and pinches his nipples hard, hard enough for her to feel his cock jump inside of her. "Please." She knew she was begging, but she wanted to be his slave tonight and wouldn't stop until they were at that point.

"Ow!" he said " What kind of slave pinches her master." he lifted her off his cock and sitting up, untied his ankles, then sitting on the bed, pulled her onto the bed and holding her down paddled her but till it was pink. He then rubbed it and ask are you going to behave?"

" He spanked her a bit harder to where he was beginning to feel the heat from her cheeks, and then pushing her knees apart wet his fingers and thumb in her juices and then pushed his thumb in her ass and three fingers in her pussy and held her tight. See if you can wiggle now! he said smiling at her.

She, of course, tried and it caused her to scream out. His fingers supplied the perfect mixture of pain and pleasure, and she wasn't sure how this was going to go, but so far it hadn't been disappointing.

"What's the matter? misbehaving proving difficult?" He liked the control that he had over her. Able to controll her enire body with the fingers of one hand. He slid them in and out of her slowly, now controling her pleasure as well as her pain.

"Oh captain." She moaned out and she didn't mind that her butt was sticking up in the air, she was in love with his fingers at the moment. "Please." She sad but she wasn't sure whatshe was begging for, for him to fuck her both ways, for him to stop and for him to continue. Alex spread her legs wider, allowing him more access to everything. Her hands gripped at his thigh while moans still escaped her lips.

"My my my!" he said smiling at her as she turned to look over her shoulder and beg. "Hasn't someone had a change of attitude." he massaged the walls of her vagina and her ass as he pinched them between his fingers and thumb, at the same time stretching out the tight orifice that was her tiny asshole. " not sure which turns you on more. Are you? Pleasure or pain?!" "I'll tell you what, I'll let you explore both!"

"Ah! I don't care what you do with me, just please don't stop." She could feel her hips slightly move around in circles and her pussy was getting wetter the more he played with it. She tried to push back harder onto his hand, eager for the attention he was giving her, because she never wanted it to stop. "Oh, Captain." A small moan escapes her lips.

" One at a time, he pulled his fingers from her pussy and added them to his thumb in her ass slowly stretching it drum tight as he soon had almost his entire hand inside.

"You shall have it too!" he said smiling, and without removing any of his fingers he picked her up in his other hand and lowered her over his hard cock burying it to full depth in her pussy. " Feeling a bit full?" he asked. with a grin.

A shocked pleasure scream ran through her, "Oh Captain!!" Her body leans back against his, but still allows room for his anal play on her, it feels so good and she can't contain the moans that don't seem to stop. By now there is a light layer of sweat on both of them and it just lets his hand apply further pressure to her asshole. "You fingers, they are so big, when you have all of them."

He slid his cock in and out of her and wiggled his fingers inside her ass. Cum for me now. Lets go! i want at least 2 or 3 good cums! he kissed the back of her neck and cupped her breast with his unoccupied hand, holding her tight against his chest.

She gasped, she felt so full and it felt amazing, "Im so close, make me cum, make me cum captain." She felt like he was just giving it to her and she wouldn't have it any other way. ""Yess." She felt herself moving around him in a very sexual manner and it felt empowering.

he started to ram himself into her at great speed and force grunting with each thrust. You'll get my load right now! he thrust up hard into her and filled her with hot sticky cum. He paused a moment, but he didnt stop, and pulling his hand from her ass, he lifted her off his cock and rammed his long cock in where his fingers had been and started thrusting hard into her ass.

"Captain!" She couldn't help but cry out, because of the intense pleasure she was feeling. Leaning back against his chest she turns her head and bites on his neck, suckling on it.

"It appears I have a little vampire here!" he said as he pressed up hard into into her wet and throbbing pussy. See if you can coax my seed out of me you wicked little wench!" He loved the hungry streak she had developed.

Back
Top Bottom