Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tibbedeaux and the maiden (wolvenrogue and alexandria 94)

She grinned at him over her shoulder. "I am not trying to be a tease, I trying to be sweet, your body just so happened to be right here when it happened." She sighed again and tried to change the subject. "The sea is beautiful."

Yes it is.. he said as he wrapped his arms around her and cupped her breasts through the shirt. he wanted to see if the same excuse would work for him.

She smiled meakly at him. "I know what you are doing my dear Captain, and it won't work." She whispers so that only she and him could hear it. But none the less she enjoyed this, just the feel of his touch, something so simple, so small, made her the happiest person ever.

"And why not?" he asked, as one hand wandered south and lifting the shirt in front cupped her now wet pussy. " I am only trying to be sweet." he said in a voice dripping with sarcasm.

She gasps audibly when he touches her pussy. "Captain, naughty boys get punished. And we don't want that do we?" She whispers to him, knowing what he will respond with but she has to do it anyway. Alexs hands go behind her to grip his hips hard, keeping herself steady.

"I'd like to see you try!" he said "It might be kind of fun." With that he dipped a finger deep inside her lifting her feet off the deck as he stimulated her wet pussy. "Yes i do believe I'd like to see you try and punish me," he said laughing at her words.

Her mouth opens in a large O as her head spins because of his finger. "Fine then let's go." She takes his finger away from her pussy and wraps her hand around his wrist, effectively pulling him back to the cabin. Once inside Alex pulls him over to the bed and pushes him down on top of it, and whilst he lays there she finds four leather straps and ties him down by his wrists and ankles on the bed posts. She was amazed that she had accomplished all this, the tying part he probably allowed to happen but none the less she was happy about it, because her knots were extremely tight and extremely stable. Unless she untied them he was not getting out.
She stood back and just smiled down at him.

" Now this is quite the predicament he said with a gleam in his eye as he looked back at her. Now that you have me, just what do you plan on doing?" he looked at her hungrily.

"For starters? To you? Nothing." She grins at him and takes off the shirt, letting it slide off her hand to the floor. She climbs on top of him and while sitting on his chest lightly with his face only a few inches from her wet pussy she dips on finger in with one hand and plays with her clit with the other. A small moan escaping her lips.

He grinned at the sight of her wet pussy so close to his face, and sticking out his tongue managed to lick her fingers and her nether lips. “Your fingers ar in the way. Its up to you, but if you move a bit closer, I would be happy to entertain you.” He didn't tell her that he could escape any time he wanted. He was having too much fun as things were, and it was apparent that she was also.

She moves back a few more inches so he can no longer lick her pussy, which is now nearly dripping with her lusty feelings toward her captain. "Do you want it?" She smiles at him and leans her head down to his neck to bite on the side, her tongue making small circles around her teeth marks.

"Hell yes!" he said seeing how his desire is turning her on. He lets her play with him, enjoying her desire as much as she is enjoying his.

She fingers herself a couple of times more before moving down his body slowly, and when she reaches his very hard member she moves herself up to stand on her knees, one on either side of his legs. She lowers herself only far enough for his pre-cumed tip to touch the mere entrance of her folds. She makes sure that he can NOT move his hips upward to plunge into her.

"Oh! you are evil girl!" he hisses at her as she teases him. He can feel the juices dripping from her onto his bare stomach.

"I told you i would punish you, didn't I?" She grins evilly and lowers just enough to take in the head of his eager cock, allowing him to feel inside of her, how it feels for her folds to grip his cock, but pulls out only to lower herself again. She does this a few times more before completely removing himself from her, and slowly moving down to get between his legs. "You are so eager." She tells him, even thou it is very obvious as his cock is standing straight up from his body.

He watches in anticipation of what she will do next, as his cock throbs in front of her face. You are eager too he said, judging by what you have already spilled on my chest and belly."

"You like that I am this horny, I know you do." She smiles again lightly before moving her head in and taking the head in her mouth, suckling on the tip, her tongue moving underneath it.

"yes I do! I'd have you like this all the time if I could. It's a terrible punishment! "he said to her sarcastically. "He couldn't think of much that he looked forward to more.

She moved her head down on his entire length, taking it in her throat. She could feel that he was already about to cum so she took him out of her mouth and kissed down along his thighs and around his balls.

" do you really want it in your face and hair?" he asked her giving her fair warning of what was coming. "It would be no trouble to oblige."

With that it was time to spring his trap. He grabbed the bed post and pulled them from the sockets they fit in setting his arms free. Before she could even move, she had grabbed her by the hips, and forced her sopping pussy down over his cock and was pounding her hard and deep. "I don't know" he said as he saw her eyes bulge with surprise. "How is it going?"

Her mouth was open in a deep O, "Oh quite well" She leans down and bites his lower lip. "So fuck me Captain, punish me." She knew she was teasing him, but she wanted it so badly, and he would give it to her.

He pressed her down hard on his cock time and again, groaning with each thrust he could feel he clutchin at his cock and her words just fueled the fire in his loins. He pulled her breast tight against his chest and as he made one final and very hard thrust, he devoured her mouth and gave her his seed.

She moans into his mouth, it feels so good when he fucks her and she knew she would never tire from it. She could feel the seed coming out of her onto the sheets, but she didn't care, not at all.

Back
Top Bottom