Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tibbedeaux and the maiden (wolvenrogue and alexandria 94)

As he continues to pound her, he wiggles the thumb a bit, loosening her up and then draws back his rock hard cock, dripping with her juices, and removing his thumb drives it deep inside her with one long slow push. He pauses, rubbing her shapely ass and waits for her to adjust to this new invasion of her body.

She screams out, it's painful and it causes her entire body to lock up quickly. "Captain." She is scared slightly and her body begins to tremble in fear of the pain never subsiding. Alex grabs one of his hands and tightens her hold on it, whimpering now as her body slowly grows accustomed.

he pulls her back against his chest. He kisses her neck and slowly begins to stroke deep within her. "It will feel good soon!" he hisses in her ear as his body responds to her extreme tightness. he plays with her clit to draw attention from the pain. "I love you" he says.

As the pain subsides slowly it causes her to whimper more from pain, but the clit play makes her whimper in delight because it feels so good. "I love you too Captain." She says and it feels so good to finally say the L word to somebody, to have what she had seen so many countless others have back on the island. One of her hands move to to grip his wrist to ensure that he won't move away.

He wrapped the arm even tighter around her holding her soft breast as he did, and slowly moved inside of her, helping her to adjust. He sat down, cuddling her in his lap but fully inserted deep. he continued to kiss her neck and shoulders as his three day beard teased her skin. Crossing his legs, she was nearly completely enclosed by him as the rocked slowly together.

Her ass is almost completely relaxed around his cock and it begins to feel good. Her moans become louder and her head falls back onto his shoulder only to turn and suckle on his neck, at the sensitive spot near the bottom.
"Oh Captain. Oh" she moans out, practically in his ear as her hips start to roll around on his cock.

As they cuddle there in the dark making love, he glances down the beach and sees torches coming their way. "Oh shit he says, as he pulls quickly out of her and kicks out the fire. He throws her over his shoulder and runs into the forest and after a few yards he lays her down in the tall grass. "SHHHHH!" he says "Lay still" As the crowd approaches their hut, he recognizes the voices. Its the crew and they are after the treasure they think he brought ashore. "come on if were lucky we can steal their boat"

Her heart starts to pound as she listens to the crew, al though sounding very angry they also sound like they want something or someone else too. "Okay then lets go." She lightly whispers to him as she grabs his hand tightly, showing him that she is completely ready.

The walk quietly through the forest until they are beyond earshot and then sneak out onto the beach. Being naked and Tibbedeaux having nothing but his hat and his pistol which he never goes without, they nove quietly. and once the reach the sand they run like the wind for the boat. Reaching it He puts her in and pushes quickly out into the surf. He bends his back to the oars and when he gets to the ship finds only 2 men are aboard.

Having her hold the boat to the ship, he sneaks aboard and puts the pistol one man's head and when threatens the other. Seeing its the captain, they swear Alegiance to him and help him bring the boat aboard. As he helps her out of the boat the men go wild eyed and he yells "Turn around" and they do as he leads her up to the cabin and locks the door. Pulling on a pair of his pants, he says "I'll return soon" and locks the door behind him.

She watches as he leaves through the door, she is so happy that they are finally back on the ship and in the safety of the cabins quarters. Without hesitating she goes over to the bed and lays down on it, instantly moaning from the pleasure of it. It feels so good to just lay in the bed that she cuddles up to one of the pillows, drifting off into sleep. Not even caring that everything hurts between her legs.

Tibbedeaux sets his crew of two to work, and soon has her underway. He appoints the oldest man first mate and sets a course for New Orleans. Going below, he is glad to see his treasure just as he had left it, and with a happy heart he returns to his cabin to find his lovely lady asleep, just as naked as she was when they came aboard.

He strips off his clothes and slips in next to her and pulls her close, kissing her gently on the back of the neck and shoulders.

She wakes slightly to the feeling of being kissed on the back, and turns till she is facing her beautiful captain. "You know what we need? A nice long coconut bath, and we can take one together." Alex suggests to him, and hopes that he will say yes, because the tub is big enough for both of them.

He sits up and sees that her coconut water is still there, and no one had touched it, since they probably had no idea what to do with it. He wasn't sure why, but it sounded like fun, so he helped her off the bed and then walked her to the tub, and after sitting in it. He pulled her down between his thighs.

The water, which was room temperature cool felt so good between her thighs, at the ache that was still there. "Even though I'm hurting kinda badly, I regret nothing that I did with you. I Love You." She leans back against him, her long hair laying across his chest as her nails scrape against the hair on his upper thighs.

I'm sorry your hurting, he said, perhaps I can help he said as he slowly massaged her inner thighs and cupped her pussy in his hand. he made no attempt to penetrate her, opting instead to simply massage her gently and make her feel comfortable, and perhaps a little horny.

She could feel her stomach deepening in feeling when he played with her pussy. It stung a little when he went a tad bit too low, but all around it wasn't a bad experience. She smiled and her eyes closed, happy to relax.

Tibbedeaux was happy to spend the time with her soaking, but he also knew that he had to check on the crew and the course. After an hour, he got up and had her stay and soak while he went out to the deck fora time. He locked the cabin securely an made sure they held course through the night. When he had seen that all was well he went back in and asked her if she would like to spend some time on the deck.

She was touched by the gesture and immediately stood up, taking his hand. "I would love to go up on deck, but should I not have reasonable clothing?" She smiles at him and waits for him to give her some type of clothing.

He opened his drawer and said "take what ever best fits you. We have no clothing for women aboard. If you sew, I'll let you take what you like from the sailmakers supplies and you can alter something to better fit you later."

Alex smiled kindly at him, "Thank you dear Captain." She bats her eyelashes at him and in the drawer she fits another of his shirts, but this one coming down to her mid thighs, along with some boxer type underwear that come off as shorts, but cannot be seen because of the length of the shirt. She takes his hand once more "Take me on deck, I'm excited."

" He laughs at the appearance of her tiny body in such large clothing, and as they head to the door, the boxers fall down around her ankles, as he had expected they would. "I think those are more trouble than they are worth!" he said chuckling, perhaps you should leave them here, at least until you can make them fit!"

"Don't laugh at me." She fake pouts at him, and bends over to pick up the now fallen boxers and throws them at his chest. "Its not my fault that you are fat and none of your clothing will fit me."

"Fat? ... Hah!" Your half my size, what do you expect!" He laughed again at her expression, and lead her out on the deck and up to the helm. " How goes the course Mate? he asked, but when he noticed his eyes upon the girl, he swung his arm, hitting him in the head, and knocking him from the wheel. "Keep your eyes on the sea mate! that is if you value your life."

"Hi." She waved her hand at the man the Captain had just hit with a small smile, feeling kind of sorry for him. "Im not here to cause any trouble, so just look over me." She politely pulled the Captain along until they reached the railing on the main edge, several feet away from the wheel. She maneuvered the Captain until he was directly behind her, with both of his arms around her, on the railing, with her much smaller hands on top of his. Her body was relaxed against his, and her head was leaning against his upper chest, and she smiled because she did truly love this man plus she couldn't think of a time in her life when she was more happier which caused her to sigh with contempt.

"You are a little tease" he said as she rubbed up against his body on the open deck. He wanted to lift the shirt and take her right there, and he was pretty certain it would have made her happy, but would have been far too much in front of what was left of the crew.

Back
Top Bottom