Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tibbedeaux and the maiden (wolvenrogue and alexandria 94)

Her smiles gets even bigger. "I'm ready to give my maidenhead to you, I love you my sweet captain." She tells him as her heart beat raises even further, and her breathing heavier as well. She looked over his body, at how the muscles rippled and reflected in the light of the fire.
"Be gentle with me." Alex whispers as she leans and give him a kiss while one of her arms circle around his neck while the other pushes his hard cock between her legs to let the length sit on her intimate lips.

Tibbedeaux laid back on the moss and pulled her body down on top of him and pulled her lips to his in a long passionate kiss. he pulled her up on her knees straddling his waist and this brought the fat head of his manhood to rest against her most tender of flesh. He pressed it gently against her and let her move her hips so that she became accustomed to the beginning of its intrusion into her tiny body.

He continued to kiss her gently and cupped a breast with one hand and massaged her clit with the other, encouraging he body to lubricate.

A moan escapes her lips as her eyes close taking in all the surrounding things occurring to her. "Oooo." She slightly moved her hips over his head to get used to the feeling of having something down there and moves faster over it each time. With the grinding of her hips and his penis, plus the clit stimulating she could feel herself getting wetter as her breathing got heavier.

He waited for her to get used to him and moved with her until she felt wet enough and then without warning and timing his thrust with her movement he thrust up into her lifting her knees from the ground, and the head of his cock popped inside her, and he paused again to let her tiny body stretch and accommodate his size. he kissed her again and looking into her eyes, he asked "Are you alright? The painful part is next." he could feel the tip of his cock against her cherry and he knew it would be even tighter than she was so far. "There will be some blood" he said, "don't be afraid."

Alexandria smiled at him as her heart swelled of the gentleness she heard in his voice. She knew it would hurt, she had heard many stories of how the first time was always the worst, but she wouldn't think that even if this did hurt. Her heart swelled even more at the joy she felt with him. "I trust you, I'm not scared." She whispers as her hands fall to his chest to keep herself up right.

He pulled her close to his chest and kissed her hard and with great passion doing his best to carry her away with the emotion of the kiss and just at the height of it he thrust hard for a moment pushing through her cherry and taking her. " I love you too" he said as he then slowly pushed his member further and further inside her until he felt himself bump her cervix, filling her completely. Realizing he still had two inches to go, he kept in mind that he could not pound her without care, or he might injure the girl. He wiped the tears from her eyes with a finger and just held her there a moment while she adjusted.

Her mouth opens in a silent O as she adjusted. "It isn't to bad." She tells him as she also smiles from the I love you too comment. She feels so full while she is adjusting her nails are digging into his skin from the pain. With her eyes closed she takes a few deep breaths and when she realizes that there is no more pain right now, only a deepening feeling she leans down to kiss him before her hips start to move on their own, slowly riding his cock.

He sits back up and cuddles her in his arms letting his cock support her full weight as she is impaled like a sucker on a stick. "That feels wonderful" he says as she wriggles in an apparent attempt to take all of him inside her, but simply not having the room. He leans down and suckles her nipples and tender breasts playfully. "My God your wonderful!" , he says.

"The feeling is so odd yet so fulfilling." She raises her legs to wrap around his middle section as her hips move a little bit faster now. And before she can stop it a loud moan escapes from her lips.

Hearing her moan like that made his whole body shiver with desire. he stood up by the fire and taking her ass in his hands began to slide her up and down his cock like a toy. "MMMMMMM That feels good" he said as he started to groan and his cock began to swell even larger within her. "Let yourself go, my darling, I want you to cum with me." he said knowing the moment was close now.

At the angle they were in she could feel him hittinh her g-spot and it felt so wonderful that another quite loud moan escaped her lips. Her hips were beginning to move faster and faster while her arms encircled behind his head even tighter to keep their bodies from moving even a couple inches apart. "Oh Captain." She moans as she throws her head back.

“Come on little girl! You can do it! Cum for me! I want to feel your little pussy squeeze me! I'll betHe talked dirty to her hoping it would help bring a climax from he. He loved the feeling of her nipples against his chest, hand kissed her hungrily, invading her mouth with his tongue. He reached down and rolled her turgid clit in his fingers. “You can do it! I know you can!” He hoped that she would cum before he did.

She can feel herself getting closer and closer with his dirty talk combined with the playing of her clitoris. "Oh captain." She moans right as her body spasms out with an orgasm. Her walls squeeze around his cock, milking it for all it's worth. Her nails dig into his shoulders and she can feel the skin underneath then rip.

Feeling her pussy muscles ripple around him, he arched his back and let himself go. His cock throbbed and throbbed, as it flooded her warm insides with his hot sticky cream . What little space was left was completely saturated and as she moved it squirted out beteween them covering both their thighs. H sighed and moaned and then just gave her a satified smile, knowing that ten tiny new scars had just been added to his back in testament to their passion.

She giggles up to him and the first thing she says is: "I'm sorry about your back." She can feel the pain from between her legs but the pain isnt bad and she knew she had picked the right time to do it and couldn't think of someone who she would've rather done it with.
Her hand moves to his cheek and touches the stubble there, her thumb moving over his lower lip before leaning in and kissing him.

"what's a few more scars?" he asked." Those are a badge of honor. I'll wear them proudly" he said. he hugged her to him and loved how tightly her litttle body hugged his cock. He layed back again on the moss and just let her play atop his powerful body, as he held her ass in his hands and encouraged her to slide up and down him. Encouraged by the heat and tightness of her body, he didn't go soft and he felt himself building to another impending explosion.

She blushes and she can tell by the way it feels that her face is very crimson. "You are so good to me." She says as she allows him to move her up and down his body. Her body, even though sore, was craving more of his cock and she knew it was true because she loved when he talked dirty to her and how his cock moved around inside of her.

He was so content with her where she was, he made up his mind not to let her off of his cock until morning. As many times as he had made love, he had never felt like this. She made him not only feel virile, but desired and loved. As she moved on his cock he moved in her mouth and the evening grew more passionate with each progressing minute.

As their tongue dance with each other, she can feel her pussy still trying to grip his cock. Alex loved this feeling, although she knew she would hurt in the morning, it was worth it for everything she was feeling right now: Body and mind both. Remembering something she had seen on her island when she still lived there, she breaks their kissing and peppers light kisses across his jaw line before kissing down to the middle of his neck and bite on it, suckling at the same time.

Though it never went completely soft the pirates cock was quickly growing hard again. He stood up, and leaving he impaled, walked into the lagoon carrying her into the cool water. They laid on the bottom in shallow water and soon he was nearly ready again, his breathing coming in short gasps. He knew he was about to fill her again. Will you cum with me again, he asked.

She grinned at him, wanted to be devilish. "Why sir, that is not up to me." She whispered in a husky, obviously horny whisper. "This is a night to remember, so make me remember."

"Really?" he said with a huge smile and laughter in his voice. "That I will indeed!" This called for a change in plans. Lifting he off of himself and climbing out of the water. He placed her on her knees on the soft moss, and suddenly took her from behind, pushing her head to the ground and pounding her pussy hard. "UH! UH! UH! UH! YOU! UH! WILL! UH! CUM! UH!" he cried out for all the world to hear.

"OH!" She yelled as the captain took her, the passion she was feeling was so immediate that she could feel her pussy dripping around his cock and it made her moan in delight.
"Pound me! Pound me!" She yelled, not caring that she would be in a lot of pain in the morning, she was living for right now and truly enjoyed it, being this intimate with the captain made her feel loved as she moaned into the ground.

As he watches his long cock disappear in her tight pussy again and again, and sees the slippery tissue stretch and grip him, he is caught by the sight of her other orifice. He loves how it bulges and puckers with each thrust. He moistens his thumb and rubs it firmly to loosen its tight pucker some what. Then on his next thrust, as his cock again slams into her wet pussy, he pushed his thumb deep in her ass. Feeling it grip at him, he says "You like that don't you dirty girl. Such a naughty girl you are. What in the world would Daddy say."

She goes a little bit rigid when he puts his thumb in her ass, but lets herself relax around it. "Oh captain, I wouldn't even want to find out." She tells him as she continues to move herself back against his cock. "Ohhh, that feels so good."

Back
Top Bottom