Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tibbedeaux and the maiden (wolvenrogue and alexandria 94)

Tibbedeaux went to the bridge to speak with his first mate. He knew that the young woman would need to get out of the cabin soon for her sanity but at the same time she would need to be safe from the crew. He made a plan and ordered the first mate to make for Malenios, an uninhabited island off the coast of Haiti. He made plans to take her ashore. This was a tricky endeavor for the captain for the crew could easily abandon him there and steal his ship, were he not careful. Malenios was a beautiful little island with abundant food and water and a beautiful lagoon and a water fall. The nights were warm and the days comfortable in the shade of the abundant coconut palms and fruit trees. After he had seen to it that they were headed to the island, he ordered the cook to prepare a bountiful lunch basket and taking it, returned to the cabin. The click of the lock and rattle of the chain announcing his arrival.
He entered with the basket and locked the door behind him. He was pleased to find her naked and curled up on the bed.

In her dreams she dreamt of more of her days as a child, but this time the times she dreamt of we're very good ones when her mom would play with her in her little play room. She loves these dreams and never wanted to wake up, but when she heard the rattling of chains, even through her now hazy dreams, she woke up to find the Captain at the door smiling at her with a basket in his hand.
Her heart beat raised as she looked at the beautiful man in front of her.
"Hi. I missed you." Alex whispers to him as she gets up and walks over to him, fully on the nude.
When he gets in front of him she shuts the door behind him, and gives him a kiss, her tongue flickering over the seal of his lips, as her arms wrap around his neck once more. "I love these kisses." Pause. "What is the basket for?" She whispers to him.

"Its our lunch..... I thought you might like something besides fruit", he said as he again pulled her up into his arms, holding her ass in his hands, though being clothed, his member was separated from her. He kissed her deeply and wondered if the girl had ever experience anything else besides his kissing. He sat on the bed with her in his lap, and lifting her up so that her breasts were even with his face, he gently suckled her nipples and then set her back in his lap looking her in the eyes to judge how she would react to his actions. He was very gentle, and took things slowly.

She moans and gasps at the same time when he suckles on her nipples, it is unlike anything she has ever felt and it causes her hands to bunch up his shirt. The place between her thighs, is aching but she doesn't understand what it is aching for. She can just stare at him with her mouth slightly open, trying to recover and recompose herself.
"Captain, what?" She moves her hands over her nipples. "I thought that the only place a mans mouth was suppose to go was on a woman's mouth, and no where else." Her head swims with confusion as the people where she came from did not do this, but trying to take the attention off of her and her flaming face she changes the subject.
"Where will we be eating?" Alex looks around the cabin and notices that there is no table for them, her eyebrows drawing together is confusion.

"Did you like that?" he asked. "I hope that you did. A man's mouth can go many places on a woman," he said. "But you will learn that soon enough." he lifted her from his lap and then opening the basket he took out a cloth and spread it on the bed and then laid out plates and silver. Then took out the food and served it. There was chicken stew, and dumplings, with all manner of vegetables, some fresh bread and butter, and a bottle of white wine. He handed her a bowl of the stew and a spoon. "This is one of the cook's best dishes", he said "I hope you like it."

She looks at all of the dinner and then wraps herself up with the sheets. "Thank you so much for this, to be honest the fruit was gettin kind of old." Alex finds herself actually giggling and enjoying herself with the the Captain. After eating with him, she drank a glass of white wine and kept herself from drinking another, knowing what might happen if she didn't.
"So, what are you going to do with me now, surely you don't mean to keep me all alone in this cabin everyday for the next month.?"

"Actually", he said "I'm planning on us making a trip to an uninhabited island." he said, "Its very beautiful, and I'm sure you will be safe there and enjoy it, but to get there will require a great amount of trust on your part. More, I am thinking, than you have ever placed in anyone." he said.

She takes a deep breath when she thinks of the trust that will be needed. Alex knew in the back of her head that she already trusted him more than she had anybody in her life, and he trusted her them same, of that she could tell.
"I trust you, I am excited for this trip, just us two of us all day. Although I will need some actual clothing." She reaches across the bed and take his hand, their fingers intertwined.

"That's the beautiful thing. He said, neither of us will." he walked across the room and opened a large chest. "You will have to get inside and let me lock you in." he said showing her the soft padded, red velvet lining. "Do you trust me that much?" he asked. looking her straight in the eye.

She looks back and forth from him to the chest, and asks herself if she really does trust him enough to do this. Alex then realizes that she does when she remembers how kind he has been, not one has he been in gentleman like, so she nods to him and steps into the chest, lowers herself and curls up into a ball so that he close the trunk with her inside.
"This is scary, but I do trust you." She then closes her eyes to prepare for the locking.

Tibbedeaux leans down and kisses her one more time before closing the chest, locking it securely and putting the key around his neck. He leaves the cabin and goes to see the first mate. "In my cabin, he says is strong box, I want it loaded aboard the long boat, and the boat made ready to row to shore," he said. "Going to hide some treasure?" The first mate asked. "Yes" he said, but keep quiet about it." Tibbedeaux knew that the first mate would not be quiet about it which was what he hoped. He wanted the crew to think that the riches from their conquests were with him ashore, and that only the captain would know where they were hidden. He was counting on this deception to keep the crew from rebelling while he was ashore with the young woman. The boat had been lowered and Tibbedeaux climbed aboard, and the crew rowed hard for shore. Once they reached shore, the chest was unloaded and the captain had climbed out of the boat, the rowed out a few yardsand before pulling away, the first mate yelled back at the captain. " I found the real treasure last night! Its been nice knowing you! with that the long boat pulled away. Tibbedeaux sat there stunned on the shore. A few minutes later he saw his ship weigh anchor and pull out to sea. He unlocked the chest and opened the lid.

While she is in the box she had to tell herself to keep calm. The tight space around her causes her to slightly panic but she knew that i he just kept her eyes closed the Captain would soon bin her out of this chest. To occupy her time she thought about what had happened between them only moments before she was put in the chest, the memory wrecks with her heart and she knows the path she is headed down and she didn't want to come back.
These thoughts linger and linger until she finds the top being opened.
"Hi." She says up to the Captain with a smile.

"Hello. he said, his demeanor subdued. I need to tell you something" he said. "we are marooned here. The first mate has run off with my ship. I should have known better. At least we won't starve here." He said. " but i have nothing , and we have no way off of this island. He looked down, depressed.

After hearing his words she springs up out of the chest to look at him. "Are there any wild animals on this island?" She asks cautiously and steps out of the chest to stand in front of him.

"Well sure. he said, but nothing really dangerous" he said. " I'm sorry sweety," he said."I got tricked, but don't worry, I'll keep you safe, and one of these days soon, we will get off of this island, and my first mate will pay for what he did. he pulled her into his arms and hugged her to him. At least here, you will be relatively free. You won't have to worry about being raped."

The way he says the part about being raped so easily and carefree, makes her kind of gasp at him for a moment. "Do you really think, that your crew would have r-raped me?" She asks him, barely able to get out the words, without tearing up the thought. "Although I really do need some clothing or something while I am here, I don't want another nasty sunburn."
She thinks about how close she is to the captain, and without any clothing on, it is hard to think straight when she can clearly feel the warmth of his body through his very thin shirt.

"Unfortunately yes" he said. They would have taken you if they had known you were in that trunk. That's why I had to lock you in. Come on. lets go to the lagoon and I can start building a shelter," Its shady there and there is fresh water. Some day they will come back, and I'll have my vengeance on them. The though of having been robbed of his ship made his blood boil. "This is a very pleasant place, though" he said. They walked along a trail back to the lagoon and then up to the waterfall which tumbled down constantly from the top of the island.

She frowned when he told her what she obviously knew was the awful truth, but followed with him to the inward of the island, watching all the beauty as they slowly passed by it. "It is truly beautiful." She allows them to walk a little bit further before grabbing his wrist lightly and turning him around to face her.
"Can I have your shirt to wear?" Alex lightly tugs on the bottom, wanting it so she wouldn't feel so open and vulnerable in this territory that was new to her.

Tibbedeaux pulled his shirt up over his head, and placed it over hers. It fit like a potao sack and it smelled a bit of pirate. " I'm sorry its not too clean, but its all we really have." they walked around the edge of the crystal clear lagoon and up to the water fall at the back of it. He stepped under the cool clear water, and stripped off his trousers and tossed them on the beach. "I doubt I'll need them for some time." as he rinsed his body and hair. Though he had just given her his shirt, he knew she wouldn't need that either as they were the only inhabitants of the island, and he knew it.

Even though she had just gotten the shirt on, she wanted to swim in the lagoon, it looked nice, cool and inviting. So when she took off the shirt, folded it and placed it on a rock, she explained to the Captain: "The shirt doesn't have to be clean, it smells like you, and that is good enough for me." With her back to him she waded into the water, not realizing the view she was giving him of her perfect round ass and after wading in about shoulder length she turns to him and says: "You might as well come in as well, I don't bite." At least not yet she thought to herself with a small smirk.

Tibbedeaux couldn't refuse the invitation and so joined her in the cool water. It felt good in the heat of the day. Wrapping his arms around her he pulled her so that they were skin to skin. His cock responded to her and was soon trapped between their bodies, though hard and long. He leaned down and kissed her. As he thought about this situation, he realized that as long as she was near him, he did not miss the ship or its treasures.

With her arms wrapped around his neck, she kissed him equally, her tongue sliding in his mouth to play and dance with his, but after pulling back she smiles at him. "This really isn't that bad, finally taking another bath, and this time with you no less, oh how times have changed since the last time." She pauses for a moment. "What will we make a shelter out of?" Even though she did not want to have sex with him right now in the water, she could feel that it would not be taking much longer, as her feelings and heart beat when she was around this man, were becoming quite difficult to ignore.

" Bamboo and banana leaves." they work quite well and are quite abundant. " he said. He go out of the water and taking out his long knife began to cut the materials. he stack up quite a pile and then began to strip the leaves for cord and tie them together.

She watched him as he moved about, watched as the muscles on his arms and back moved as he cut the materials. And when her eyes moved lower, towards his manhood, and she quickly averted her eyes, as her face turned crimson.

Tibbedeaux caught her looking from the corner of his eye. "Do you like what you see young lady?" he asked. "It is not a crime, but only natural." he called her over to him, and stood so that his cock pointed straight up at her. "It is alright. Go ahead and touch it. It doesn't bite. I promise."

Back
Top Bottom