Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tibbedeaux and the maiden (wolvenrogue and alexandria 94)

When the captain laid her down in the bed and pulled the curtain, Alex thought about why he was being so nice, but decided not to question it, she thought on it and thought on it, but she didnt move and couldnt sleep for half of the night and she felt bad for making him sit in the chair after being so nice to her, and treating her so well. So eventually she pulled back the curtain a little bit to find his silhouette sitting with his back to her, facing the doorway.

"C-Captain?" Her small and timid voice went out into the cold dark room towards him. "Y-You can come and get into bed with me, there is enough room for two." After asking him to join her, she got goosebumps everywhere and she wasn't sure why, but her heartbeat started to raise at the thought of him sleeping beside of her.

" Are you sure" he asked, not wanting last minute regrets to cause a panic. Not seeing any sign of her changing her mind, he stripped of his boots and his trousers so that he was then as naked as she. and lay next to her on top of the sheets the lantern cast an eery glow through the sheet that allowed each to see the other. Reaching out he gently ran his fingers over each scar on her otherwise flawless body, and asked simply "Who?....give me the name"

He rolled on his side facing her as she lay on her back but did not touch her for he knew she was in pain.

Not wanting him to leave, but wanting some type of cover over him, she yanks the privacy curtain down so that it covers his manhood. "You-didn't have to get -uhm- naked. I just wanted you to lay here with me, but you don't have to move. It just, uh, makes me nervous." She states as she lays on her back next to him, and focuses on his finger trailing around on her lower abdomen, over her scars. "I- I dont want to say..." She whispers, as she is now becoming very aware of his naked body next to hers, so close she can feel his body heat. She is thankful for the very dim light, so he cannot see her crimson face.

He was surprised when she covered him, but apologized to her. "I am sorry" he said " I always sleep like this, but I understand. I wish I could find the coward who did this to you. I would cut out his heart. There is no excuse for a man to do this to a woman." he felt his rage building but held it in check for her sake. "If you can you should lie on your side for a while and let the burns on your back have some air." The fact that she had found his nakedness noteworthy excited him and he was glad for the sheet she had placed over him as he lay facing her and was quickly becoming erect under the sheet.

She listens intently to what he says, about the naked sleeping and what he says about her father. "I want to tell you so badly,"She says as Alex rolls on her side, facing him. She tucks her hair up around the pillow, and with one arm under her head, she tucks the other one over her breasts, trying to hide some of her nakedness from view. "But I'm scared to reveal it." her lips start trembling, and she glances at his lips, just once for a single moment, noting how full and soft and pink they are, before quickly moving her gaze back up to his eyes.

"You love the man, or you once did" he says to her. "He doesn't deserve you now. He is good for nothing, not even to feed the fish! I shall not pres you on this, but don't ever let him near you again. Call on me and I shall avenge you ten times over!." Again he worked hard to calm himself for her sake. "May I oil your back again?" he asked her gently. You don't want it to scar. he moved closer to her so that he could reach her entire back. Their bodies now barely an inch from touching. He took the bottle of oil and coated his hand in anticipation.

She smiles lightly at his words, and rolls over onto her front with her hands both over her head. "Please do. And if I tell you, you can't get overly angry, because he probably doesn't even remember doing it, it was so long ago." Alex waits for a minute before continuing with this, knowing that telling him not to get angry would probably not even work. "It was m-my father." She pushes out between clenched teeth, as the tears spring to her eyes thinking about how many times he used to hit her, and with telling him this, she begins to trust the captain more. "It was awful. I was five." She whispers into the pillow, so lowly that the captain can barely hear her.

"He was no father! but a monster!" he said and then remembering her request, reigned in his anger. No wonder this girl was so scared he thought as he gently rubbed oil into her back. " My name is Gary, Gary Tibbedeaux, may I know hat is your name?" he asked gently. " You are without doubt the sweetest most beautiful woman I have ever encountered. I cannot say I have ever loved a woman save for you. I don't say this lightly."

"My name is Alexandria, but you can just call me Alex, if you like." She smiles at him, at his compliments, and when he rubs his hand over her lower back she moans and a gasp escapes her lips. "I have so many knots from stress because of my father, please do not make me go back to him."
Without thinking about it, and as she falls closer to sleep, she scoots herself closer to his body, eager to feel safe in her sleep. When sleep finally takes over her, her breathing is more shallow, and for the first time in a long time, she has a smile upon her lips.

He was careful as he wrapped his arms around her that where he touched was not burned, but he managed to encircle her waist and pull her tight to his side. as the night wore on the pair cuddled ever closer in the night, and the sheet, once so strategically placed fell to the floor. hen Gary woke at first light as was his custom, he found his morning wood laying along the crack of her soft ass. Not wanting to wake her, he tried to lay perfectly still and hope that she would move before she woke, or at least would not be offended when she did. For his part he pretended to be fast asleep.

When she slept that night, she dreamed of the Captain, and of kissing his soft sensual lips, and knowing that this shouldn't happen because of her title but she didn't care. They were so soft and so eager to meet with hers, that in her dream they did kiss each other many times in fact, but her dream was soon shattered when she woke up about an hour after the sun had rose.
She found the Captain entangled behind her, and when she went to move away from him, Alex felt his manhood pressed lightly against her ass, and it caused her to go rigid. "C-Captain?" She asked timidly, hoping that the captain would hold true to his word of being a true gentleman and that he would not use her.

"Alex?" he coughed as he quickly moved away feigning that he had just woke up. he got off the bed and quickly tried to cover himself but not before his ready eight inches had caught the eye of Alexandria. "Uh I apologize mam!" he quickly said as he turned around and pulled on his trousers and struggled to button them up over his erection. This was wholly uncharacteristic for him as normally the woman he woke with would have quickly been engaged in giving him relief from the situation. This day however was different, and found him doing his best to remain chaste, a state he had done his best to avoid at all costs in the past.

"Uhm, its okay." She tells him, with her eyes downcast, and her face flaming crimson, because this is the first time she had ever seen a male erection, and yet she couldn't get the sight out of her mind, but this time there was no blackness of the night to keep the Captain from seeing her face. With her eyes being downcast she notices her skin, how it is no longer pale pink, but a light shade of brown and pink mixed together, it caused her to sigh in relief as she was glad she did not burn. Alex decided to quickly change the subject.

"Your oil! It worked, my skin isn't really that bad anymore." She smiles at him, hoping the redness on her cheeks has gone down some.

"I told you it would" he said knowing they were both stating the obvious. I hope now that you will trust me." he said. "you need to stay out of the sun for at least another day, and let your skin get plenty of air" he said. but if you want you can wear the shirt for meals," he said. Just be sure you let your skin get air at night. he helped her up from the bed, and asked her to stand still while he oiled he skin one more time for the day.

She averted her eyes while he continued to put the oil on her, and when he was finished she picked up the shirt, and since it would be safe for her to wear it, she pulled it over her head. It was soft to the touch, and long sleeved. The shirt came about three inches below her butt cheek, and she was finally glad for something that covered her. "Thank you." She whispers to him and when she gives him a hug, she also places a small delicate kiss on his cheek. "I'm sorry, I-" But she doesn't know what she is apologizing for because she wanted to give him the hug, but she didn't know if he wanted it, but for some reason Alex doesn't move, she stays there, on her tip toes with her arms still around his neck.

He looked down at her upturned face, and felt the warmth of her body through the thin shirt against his still naked body. He soft breasts were against his ribs and the side of his chest, and her very warm womanhood against his hip. Though he had willed his morning wood to subside earlier, the combination of having just reapplied oil to her naked form and now the heat of her body against him, had his organ again at full attention against her hip. The sight of her upturned face, clear blue eyes, and luscious parted lips was too much for the man. Reaching down he took her soft ass in his huge hand through the shirt, lifted her to his lips and pressed a passionate kiss against hers. He held the kiss until they both needed air and then let her back down to the deck and covered his manhood with his hand as best he could.

He stood there, almost in shock at what had just happened. With any other woman, he would have bent her double by now and taken full advantage, but some how with this sweet girl, he could not bring himself to do so, and though it would have brought him great pleasure, his first thoughts were for her.

Alex's breath hitches as he sits her back on the bed. Her mind running wild along with her heart. She couldn't wrap her head around it all, the feeling that were racking through her body, the way her stomach deepened, and her hands trembled.
"Captain?" She asks cautiously as she touches her lips, her very first kiss that was so full of passion, that the lips still tingled. Her hands bunch up the end of the shirt as she continues to stare at him.

He looked back down at her as he heard her words. “yes?” he said softly taking her chin gently in his hand again. His eyes locked with hers, and his touch was gentle and nurturing. There was a warmth in his chest that almost frightened the man. This little bit of a girl was with little more than a word, dismantling all the hardened defenses he had felt safe behind for years. These feelings were new and wonderful, but at the same time they had him frightened, a weakness that he had never before experienced even with the fiercest of enemies. With them, he would maim or worse, kill if necessary to be victorious. In this battle of the heart, she had won without a single blow.

He bent low, and moving closer sucked in her sweet lips for the gentlest, but deepest of kisses as he waited for her to speak.

When he leans in to kiss her, at first her breath catches, and she is rigid, but soon enough she leans into his kiss and wraps her arm around his neck as she leans up to eagerly meet him , equally matching his passion.

As she latched on to his neck with his arms, he stood up straight and wrapped an arm around her waist and the other under her ass, pulling her into his arms and guiding her legs to wrap about his waist. His cock is now long and hard and pokes up under the shirt and finding her most intimate of places between her thighs. Just as his tongue now probes her mouth. The head of his cock now brushes her moist folds. He pauses a moment and looks in her eyes. "You haven't spoken. Is this what you want?" he asks as his cock is about to fill her completely. "I want all of you!" he says, staring deep in her blue eyes.

As her heart races so many things go through her head, she wants this man but she doesn't feel like she should have a man such as this one. "I-, I'm not sure, we only just met, this doesn't feel like it should happen this fast." Yet as Alex tells the captain this she can feel a deepening between her legs, as the rest of her body trembles, responding to his touch. "Captain, what are you doing to me?" She whispers to him as one of her hands goes up to run through and grip onto his hair. Afraid that if she tells him no, he will be upset, but she doesn't want to give her maidenhead to just anyone.
"Captain, help me." Her lower lip trembles with her indecisive mind, but she makes no move to withdraw back. "I don't know how to do this..." She whispers with fear of the unknown.

"Only if you want it." He said. " I am no rapist especially with one I care so much for." he stopped short of saying "one I love" but that is exactly what he was thinking. This isn't difficult, its very natural, but to be right, both must desire it. I desire it very much, but do you? This is not the sort of thing you just take back. Once done it is done forever."

Alex smiles at the captains meaningful words. Listens intently and comes to a decision. "I am not ready to give this up yet, but do not get me wrong, you are a very kind man, I just don't feel like we should yet." She untangles herself from him and sits down on the bed before looking up to him, with once again large doe eyes.
"Is there something wrong with me because I have not done this act like so many others?" She mow looks at him with clear confusion on her face.

Tibbedeaux sat down on the bed beside her, then pulled her into his lap but not onto his member which lay against her thigh. "No my dear, nothing at all is wrong with you. I asked for a reason. I wanted to know. You will be ready in time, and you will know when. For now just know that you can trust me. I mean you no harm. He kissed her cheek gently and got up and began to dress. "You need to stay in the cabin for now," he said. "The open deck is no place for a beautiful woman. Eat some more fruit, and then try and give your skin some air so it will completely heal. I shall lock the door securely when I leave. No one but me will be able to enter." When he had finished dressing, he blew he a kiss and left the cabin. There was the clatter of a chain and the click of a lock as he locked out the outside world.

With every word that he says her heart pumps a little faster, and those words make her remember of her what her mother used to say to her: 'when you start to fall in love my dear you will not be able to think of anyone or anything else.' Alex smiles to herself because she knew she was indeed falling in love, and it felt joyous.
She didn't want the captain to leave but she knew that he must so after hearing the door lock she took the shirt off and after neatly folding it, put it on his chair. While she lay on the bed, facing the door, she hoped the captain would come back soon because even though he has only been gone for a small amount of time she already missed him dearly.

After about an hour of tossing and turning, eating half the thing of fruit, and since she had nothing else to do, she fell asleep, but when she fell asleep she cuddled up to his pillow from last night, smelling in his scent as she drifted off.

Back
Top Bottom