Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tibbedeaux and the maiden (wolvenrogue and alexandria 94)

wolvenrogue

Singularity
Supporter
“Captain” Gary Tibbedeaux was born and raised in the bayou country outside New Orleans. Though a young man, he spoke English, French, Spanish, and several creoles that were common in the Caribbean. He was small in stature, but strong and agile, and about as prickly and hard as roll of rusty barbed wire. Men feared him, and even his “friends” kept a pistol handy whenever they were near him. The ladies however were a different matter. He was well known as a lady’s man, being both generous with and protective of anyone of the fairer sex as he referred to them. He had killed many a man for even the slightest mistreatment of a girl or woman. His protection and comfort came with expectation, however, and so it was that “Tibbedeaux” as he was known, had a well deserved reputation and a scalawag and a very dangerous man.

Three years prior while working as the mate aboard the pirate vessel “Cajun Queen” he killed the captain for taking liberties with a barroom trollop he had brought aboard, and thus it was that he became “Captain” of his own vessel, and one of the most feared pirates in the gulf. He took shipping for plunder seemingly at will, and with little concern for anyone but himself. That was until that morning when his lookout spotted some debris floating in the almost calm sea. Laying across a few pieces of broken lumber was the body of a woman only partially clothed in the remains of a white dress. This much he knew, even from a distance, this was a woman of means, if she were still alive.
“Launch the long boat!” he ordered “see if she be living! And if she is bring her and put her in my cabin. Woe betide the man that takes any liberty mind you. I want her at her virginal best!” He said laughing.

Everyday when she woke up Alexandria would go through the same boring routine of getting up, listening to her fathers orders, and after fulfilling them she would sit on the balcony and watch all the couples, and married people who were in love stroll through the city, and she wished that she had that. She had no excitement until one day Alexandria's father had told her to take a small vacation, around the Caribbean Islands, said that at this time of year she would love the blue waters and how peaceful the entire experience would have on her, and since he had paid for it she had accepted the delightful invitation. Alex was strong headed and didn't like it when people took actions for her without her consultation, but this one time she decided that maybe she did need this, after all she would be back in as little as a week and a half.

During her time aboard the small vessel, she learned to make new friends with those on board with her, she learned their names, what they liked and what their personalities consisted of, and in turn they learned that she was a kind-hearted young lady of only eighteen, learned that she would put others in front of herself, and that she never did what her fathers guards told her to do, even when they stopped at the islands.

One day Alex got word that she was going to be in a ceremony in the lower islands of the Caribbeans, not a big one, but one that involved her "best friend',or at least that was what her dad called her in the letter. Even though Alex was furious that this trip wasn't for her in the first place after all so she knew that she had to at least look the part of the governor's daughter, so she put on her white dress the flowed to her ankles and as soon as she got her hair where she wanted it, the boat began to rock violently, and Alex rushed to the top to see what the matter was.

"My lady!" One of her guards yelled to her, "Get to one of the life boats, the ship has hit something and we can stop her, she is going down at a fast rate." But as soon as the guard turned away, instead of helping herself, she helped one of the pregnant ladies she had met get onto the life boat, and when Alex turned to run across the ship, it rocked even more violently, causing her to his her head on the mast pole, and after that every thing went black as she went unconscious.

"Aye Cap'n!" the first mate howled as he lowered the boat. When they reached the girl he looked carefully and saw her slowly breathing. "She's alive but unconscious" the first mate called back to the ship as he hauled the board on which she laid up and across the gunwales of the long boat. The men rowed back to the ship, and soon had the woman, still on her board up on the deck and soon there after on the floor of the captains cabin. The captain looked over the pretty girl and picked her up in his arms. "Take that board and get out!" he barked at the crew, and they scurried like rats out of his cabin and shut the heavy cabin door.

The girl was young, and light as a feather and her pale skin burned from the hot sun and quite pink. He laid her gently on his bunk and pushed her tangled locks out of her eyes. He breasts, pushed high and together by the corset she wore, which was almost all the was left of the dress made a lovely sight all pink from the sun. "That is going to be sore!" he thought to himself. He wet a soft face cloth in some fresh water and began to swab the crusted salt from her face, and lifting her head held a small glass of water to her lips. hoping she would wake up and drink.

With its port hole open, a pleasant breeze blew through the cabin and it was a cool and shady place for her to recover. The normally prickly Tibbedeaux had been transformed by the beauty of this young and quite innocent girl.

While she was unconscious, Alex dreamed about her days when she was younger, how carefree everything was before she had to start learning of the duties that followed being a governor's daughter, and all the attention and suitors that came with the title, none of which she wanted. But soon she could feel herself coming back into consciousness, and when all of her senses cooperated with her she could tell she wasn't floating around in the ocean so in her mind she thought of herself to be on the top deck of the ship, like she was before she was lost to the blackness.

She could feel the nice breeze first, and it was the first thing that made her take in a large breath, but the second thing that she noticed was the softness of a bed underneath the palms of her hands. She felt of it at first, making sure that she was not imagining things, and when she realized that the fabric was indeed there, she opened her eyes, and the first thing she saw was the top of a bunk. The second thing that Alex saw was the devilishly handsome man who was sitting in front of her with a small glass of water was a pirate and it caused her heartbeat to soar.

She immediately crawled backward away from him as far as she could until she hit the wall, she remembered everything everyone had ever taught her about how ruthless and uncaring pirates were, and she knew she should be screaming or something of that nature, but all the could do was stare, with her small hands clenched into tiny fists, grasping the covers, and her breathing quite rigid.

"Welcome to the land of the living Missy" Tibbedeaux said in his raspy gnarly voice. "you ought to drink some water" he said holding out the glass to her. "Don't worry, I won't bite" at least not yet. Go on take it, no-one has to tell me your thirsty. Oh and by the way, I wouldn't try runnin nowheres. Out their on that deck's about 50 of the nastiest, horniest men you will ever meet, and you wouldn't stand a chance. The ONLY reason you weren't used by the whole crew is they all knew I'd kill every one of 'em if they did. So just relax, drink some water and try to wake up a bit. You have a nasty sun burn and when you finally cool off its going to hurt like hell and those salty clothes, what's left of them won't help any. There's a tub of water over there, some soap and a bit of coconut oil. I suggest you use them. and when your through there's one of my shirts you can wear." Having laid down the law, he set the water on the table and sat back on his chair and propped up his feet, to see what scared little girl would do.

Alex listens intently to the man, unnerved by what his raspy voice does to her, the way it seems to glide over her skin, and the way it speeds up her already run wild heart. She looks down at her body, at how pink it looks, she notices how much of her dress got ripped off while she was unconscious, and it makes her cheeks flame, she takes a deep breath, looks at the tub across the room, and then back at him. "D-Do you mean to w-watch me?" She asks him, before picking up the glass of water from the table, and slowly taking a drink out of it, at first it is painful because of how dry her throat is, but once she gets used to it, she drinks the rest of the water with greed, before setting the glass back on the table. Alex watches him intently, while at the same time pulling the sheets over her body to hide it from his view.

"This is my cabin, and that is my bed you are getting full of sand and salt" he said "so I'll do as I please. Of course if you think I'm being unfair, you can always appeal my decisions to the men on the deck, feel free. They haven't had a bath in a month" He poured her more water, but made no effort to move from his chair or to lift his boots from their position propped up in the water keg on the floor. "I can wait," he said " In a few minutes that sunburn will make up your mind. I will venture to guess you will have second thoughts about wearing my shirt, even though its the softest I own."

He laid a couple gold coins on the table I'd bet those against a schilling that you will beg me to put that oil on your back before we are through." Cocking his hat back on his head, he gave her a smile and crossed his arms agrcoss his well muscled chest to wait.

He didn't know who this girl belonged to, but based on what he'd seen so far, she had a high opinion of herself and was certain to fetch a high price, and be entertaining in the meanwhile.

"I-I thank you for your hospitality, I do, I have just never been naked in front of a man before." She tells him, but when she sees that he isn't going to budge, she slowly gets out of the bed, and pulling the sheet with her she stands. "Fine, be that way then." Alex tells him, while she continues to get bolder, she grabs his shirt and walks over to the tub.

When she starts to undress herself, she puts the sheet in front of her, with the top of it in her mouth, so when she does take off her clothing, he will only see a silhouette of her body. First she slides the stretchy remains of her dress off of her at her feet, and then undoes the corset letting it fall to the floor in a slump. The entire time her face flaming crimson, and she knows that its darker than her sunburn. Alex steps backward into the tub, and when both of her feet are firmly planted in it, she lowers her self and when she is crouched just enough beneath the water she lets the sheet drop also to the ground, only giving the captain a small glimpse of her breasts before they are too submerged, with only the top cleavage showing.

Sighing, she picks up the coconut oil and puts only enough in the water to make it milky looking so that his prying eyes can see nothing. The cool water against her very hot skin, causes her to hiss, but she picks up the soap, lathers her hair and everything else before lying back against the back of the cool bathtub, just enjoying the relaxation with her eyes closed.

"What are you doing with that oil! you silly girl! You just ruined enough water for 5 baths! That oil was for your skin! This is no bloody cruise ship. Its a pirate man-o-war!" he got up quickly and grabbed the sheet, shaking it out, he put it back on the bed. He grabbed the shirt and put it back in the drawer. Wash the salt off and get out of the tub!" he said frustration in his voice. "Now!" he stood there a foot from the tub, his arms crossed, and tapping his foot looking down at her. he grabbed the remains of he clothes and tossed them out the porthole and into the ocean. "Hurry up!" he said " doing his best to calm down.

"I know exactly what the oil was for, and I would have used it correctly if you had just left the room, so the fault falls to you and not me. I am not trying to disrespect you, but I am not getting out of this tub until you turn around, You are not seeing me naked." She says to him, while trying to keep a steady and authoritative voice, but most of the words falter and sound weak, but she meant them just the same. But she watches him, and under the water her hands start to shake in fear because of his anger. "Please give me the shirt, and then turn around, and I shall get out." Alex looks him in the eyes, her gaze never dropping.

Tibbedeaux put his hand to his chin and shook his head, then laughed out loud. He had to give the girl credit, she had spunk, but this was still his ship. Without a word, he reached down in the water, and taking her by the forearm lifted her from the tub. Turning her about and looking her over carefully, he found an un-sunburned place on her left ass cheek and smacked it several times til it shown bright pink. Setting her down on the deck, he said softly "You young lady, have a lot to learn. I'm not your father or your mother, and this isn't home. Here EVERYONE follows my orders or they pay the price, and that includes you. Now turn around and face me. Arms at your sides" He picked up the coconut oil and oiled his hands.

Alex gasps at the ghastliness of his words but when he pulls her out of the tub to spank her she screams lightly. It makes her kind of mad and when he tells her to obey him and that everyone must listen, she scoffs and smacks him across his left cheek, equally as hard as one of his smacks on her bottom. It hurts her a little but when the red mark pops up on his cheek she feels triumphant. "I'm sorry SIR, but I am not a doll that you can just throw around whenever you please. You may own these men but you do not own me."
When Alex finishes speaking she is aware of her current naked state and crosses her arms over her very pink breasts, but she doesn't move away from him, she looks at him square in the eye, not noting the obvious 6 inch difference of their height.

"On the contrary" Tibbedeaux says back with a steel set to his jaw. "I do own you, just like anything else I pull from the sea, and you will fetch a pretty price. Reaching over to the wall, her takes a leather strap which is hanging there and taking a firm hold on her wrists pulls her hands from her breasts and slipping the loop in the strap around them, halls them over her head and hangs her from a hook in the cabin's ceiling. " I don't think you quite understand your situation. You have no authority here, your not even a guest. You are in fact my property to do with as I will. Were you a man, I'd have you flogged, but your not. As it is, that pretty skin of yours is liable to be spoiled if not properly treated, and if you don't recognize it I do." The strap was tight enough that not only could she not escape, but also she almost had to stand on tip toes.

Tibbedeaux oiled his hands again, and then set about oiling her burns, as gently as he could. He coated her thoroughly paying special attention to her most tender places. When he was through, he skin simply gleamed. He pulled up a chair and sat down beside her. "That could have been so much better with your cooperation" he said. "You now have a choice to make" agree to cooperate, or go on hanging there like a piece of meat." What will it be young lady?"

Tibbedeaux was impressed by her spirit, and he didn't want to completely break the girl, but her safety and in fact his own did not allow for any weakness on the part of the captain. His crew was ruthless and any sign of weakness would certainly result in rebellion and probably his death.

After he humiliates her with hanging her here and then rubbing the oil all over her, Alex's face is very bright red and has her head turned away from him. Swallowing slowly she debates in her head what she should do. She would wait until tonight and try something but until then she would have to cooperate with the captain, make him believe her, but feeling defeated for now, she whispers: "I'll cooperate."
Her tiny hands are tight around the strap, and in the small time she has been hanged from the ceiling she can already feeling it chaffing her delicate wrists.

"A reasonable choice" he said as he released her."Come here and let me see to your wrists. Sit in my lap. I promise I won't hurt you." He held his arms open to her, having turned gentle again. Mistreating a woman wasn't in his nature, but he simply couldn't have deliberate disobedience from any one. "I didn't want to do that you know" he said softly. It can be so much better if you obey me." He said. Taking her wrist in his hands he gently massaged them, rubbing the soreness from them. when he was through, he pushed her hair back and seeing that the swells of her breasts were still very sore and were radiating heat, he very very carefully rubbed them with coconut oil.

Certain that she was hungry he set a bowl of fresh fruit beside the chair in which they sat. "Eat whatever you like, he said.

She swallows slowly as he rubs on her breasts, having never had a man do this before she did not know what the deepening feeling in the pit of her stomach meant, or why she was gripping his trousers so tightly, in hopes that he would not notice her reaction to this, but knowing full well that he would. Alex thought about how she was going to get home, and hopefully he would not sell her like he had threatened to do before.

She could feel her body relaxing in his touch, but her mind was still very rigid, she did not want to be near him, much less be touching him in such an intimate way as this. To try and take her mind off of things, she decided to reach out and take one small piece of fruit, but when she saw how badly her hand trembled she quickly brought it back to her side. Her eyes traveling across the room and staying planted on the ceiling as she was determined to ignore the hard body pressed up against her.

"Hey there," he said "whats the matter. I'm not hurting you. Its ok to eat the fruit. Its good for you." Leaving her breasts for the moment, he took and peeled an orange. "Open your mouth he said softly as he fed it to her from his fingers. As she finished each segment he fed her another, like you would a small child. "I know your skin is sensitive right now, but I will be gentle just relax." he gently rubbed her back and then began to peel a banana. "You need to eat this it will help you sunburn" he said.

He did his best to be extremely gentle, and used no more harsh words with the girl. She was lovely beyond words and he had already made up his mind, that regardless of what he was offered, he would not be selling her.

She slowly nodded to him, but was unable to calm herself, he was a pirate and everything she had been taught about them told her that they were liars and would do anything to get what they wanted. And she was afraid that the only thing he wanted her for was for the most intimate act between a man and a woman, which she had never done. She was afraid that after he would have his fill of her, he would just throw her to the rest of the crew so that they could have their fill. She lets him feed her, because she is too scared of him to try anything right now.

She hated this, feeling helpless, alone and scared, but the thing she wanted most was to be as far away from this beautiful pirate as possible because who knows what might happen if she didn't. She allows him to touch her skin, but when she starts to get goosebumps from his touch, she whispers softly and timidly:

"C-Can I h-have that shirt now?" Alex still stares at the wall opposite of them.

"You don't trust me do you? I can't say as I blame you, but since I've met you I haven't done anything not for your good. You've no experience at see or on a warship, yet you think you no better what to do. Well fine then Missy you do what you want, but don't ask me to help when you've messed things up for yourself. You make the decisions. You take care of yourself. That shirt will hurt your burns and won't protect you from a thing, but I'll give it to you. Once you put it on, your on your own, and you will earn any help you get. You'll find out I wasn't such a bad guy after all."

He handed her the shirt. "put that on, but once you have it on, get out of my cabin. I hope you enjoyed the bath and the fruit because you won't see any more till we reach port in a month, and then only if you can pay. You can stop trying to figure out how to escape, your free right now!" he sat back in the chair and putting his feet up waited to see just what she would do.

After she asked the question about the shirt, she did not expect this badly of a reaction out of him, the response makes her immediately sit down on the edge of the bed, and as he continues his rant, and it gets worse, she tries to shrink as small as she can get. The yelling makes her think of when her dad used to beat on her after her mom had died, but he would only do it when they were alone at night, away from the eyes of the public.

Alex looks at the shirt, and at him sitting in the chair with his feet up, and clutches the shirt closer to her chest, tears springing to her now large doe eyes. "I-I just wanted to cover my front, while you were massaging my back, don't make me go out there." She looks at the door that leads to the upper deck, while her lower lip trembles and a tear slides down her cheek, but then she looks back to him.

Seeing the tears now, he realized the girl was broken, but he can't understand why. He takes his feet off the keg, and pats his lap. This time softly, he says. "Please trust me. with the shirt or without, that's not a place any woman should go." His voice was quiet and gentle. " You can keep the shirt, wear it if you like, but tomorrow you will wish you had not. It will stick to the burns. They need air and oil, lots of both." he pulled his shirt over his head and turned his broad back to her. It was riddled with scars. "You see those scars that's what that same sun did to me. I doesn't matter to a guy, but to a woman, well its just different. I can't imagine your skin looking like that. i don't want to imagine it. So please... Trust me."

He sat there, oil in his hand, shirtless, and waited.

Alex listens fully to the captain and moves slowly to set in his lap, her eyes watching him with his shirt already removed. Her small trembling hand moves up to his chest beneath his collar bone and touches the scars there. Her fingers running over the sun caused ones and then others that were from knife fights no doubt. Her hand skims around his shoulders to touch the ones on his back. "They're beautiful I think, and my skin is not as perfect as you might want to believe. Look here."

She puts her first inkling of trust into him and takes his hand to put on her lower stomach near the top of her hip bones. There are little ring shaped marks, of all different shapes and sizes that someone really has to look for. But when she realizes how intimate this is truly becoming she takes her hand back and looks down at the floor, suddenly ashamed of herself and her actions, but makes no move to remove his from her scars.

He gently runs his fingers over the scars, not sure if he wants to know what made them, but sure that if it were a man, that someday he would find him and that man would wish that he had never lived. His blood was nearly boiling, but he maintained his composure for her sake. "How did they happen?" he asked " Were they from man or animal?" hooking her chin with a finger he gently lifted her face to his. "tell me please,"he said to her with nothing but tenderness in his eyes. As he looked into her eyes, he longed to posses them. He knew he controlled her destiny, but that was not what he desired. He had had all manner of women before, but this was unique, He wanted this woman's heart for his own. Never had he felt so vulnerable.

Her lower lip trembled as she looked into his eyes, they were such a beautiful color and they held her there. For some reason she wanted to open up to him, to have what she had seen so many countless other couples have on the island, but he was a pirate and must only be playing her. But for the moment she wanted to live in it, to have her first kiss with him, but she immediately scolded herself for thinking it. Although she couldn't shake the thought that he actually might be nice, here she was, fully in the nude, and he didn't seem to mind, although she felt very vulnerable under his gaze.

"Man." She stated, but she didn't want her lips and hands to tremble the way they did, she wanted to fight him, but for some reason she couldn't get herself to do it, she wanted to stay in this man's arms, and never go back to her awful father.

He quickly buried his anger, saving it for another time. He wrapped her tightly in his arms and cuddled her against his chest. " Rest my darling," that shall NEVER happen again." He bent down and kissed her gently on the forehead. He wanted so much more, but it was nit the time. "Never as long as I live" .

"You need to rest," he said and with that he laid her gently on the bed and hung a sheet for a privacy curtain. He brought the oil and gently oiled her burns again and then pulling the curtain he sat in his chair to stand guard. All night long he plotted how the man that had harmed her might die.

Back
Top Bottom