Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Abuse of Power (M seeking F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Corrupt Jedi

Planetoid
Hey there. I'm a newcomer to this site, but no stranger to RP. I'll keep it short and simple; I'm a man who knows what he wants, and has a pretty good idea of what he's looking for. I don't have a long elaborate list of pairings or plots for you to skim over, this particular thread is catering to a particular craving I have for a roleplay. I'll start by stating that while writing sexytimes is fun, in RP, it's like the peanut butter to the plot's jelly. One without the other, while great, is simply bland in my humble opinion.

What I seek is a fantasy-based roleplay; preferably set in the World of Warcraft universe, but I'll take what I can get.

While I do have a plot in mind thats Warcraft-centric, I'm going to give you the basic idea of what I want to play, that way it fits for a generic high-fantasy setting if you're interested but aren't a fan of Warcraft.

The character I want to play is a Paladin; however, he's not your stereotypical do-gooder knight-in-shining armor. He's a Noble, born into power, a high-ranking military official with a bad habbit of abusing his power. He will blackmail, he will impose his authority, and he will take advantage as he sees fit. In the harsh face of War he's more interested in satisfying an itch in his pants rather then doing the right thing and vanquishing evil.

It's a basic idea, but if you're interested and want to know more, or want me to go into greater detail with what I want, please PM me. I'm not a selfish roleplayer, and I will try to cater to your RPing needs as well, hopefully we can meet eachother half way.

I'll update this thread later, perhaps. I'm quite tired at the moment, but wanted something out there to hopefully get attention from someone. :3

Basics/kinks/pairings:

Forced
Bondage
Pregnancy
Infidelity
War

Human/Elf
Human/Drow
Human/fantasy creature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back