Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The lost soul (Sinner X MiseryChord)

She frowned in confusion for a moment, using that time to slip on a pair of panties. She reached over and pinched him. "Not dreaming see? You're in my room. I thought you were asleep and was gonna grab a shower but then you woke up." She explained, blushing as she realized her nipples were rock hard.

He reacted to the pinch with a feral growl pulling away from her. "pain means nothing dreams hurt more then reality anyday." He stopped for a moment and shook his head looking up at her seeing her mostly bare form he found himself longing for her touch. She was the first person in many years to do something for him that she hadn't been required to and he found that thought tormenting his mind. "I'm sorry I guess i just assumed cause usually beautiful women only visit me in my dreams to torment me with what i can't have. didn't think that they'd do it while i was awake too" he grabbed the blanket and pulled it across his lap as he turned his gaze from her with sheer willpower alone. He lay back on the bed turning his back to her "i apologize for ruining your time to shower. Just ignore me I'll be gone soon enough" as he lay staring at the wall he tried his best to push the image of her bare breast and erect nipples from his mind.

She stood there, mulling over his words as her teeth worried her bottom lip, bruising the tender swell of flesh. She hurt for him after hearing the pain in his voice. Making her decision, she climbed into the bed, running her hand up the smooth planes of his back gently. "I do not wish to torment you Casriel." She whispered softly, scooting a bit closer until she could feel the warmth radiating from his body.

He shuddered at her gentle touch feeling a sudden need to roll her to her back and take her. "few mean to torment someone but they somehow always manage it" he spoke softly though he knew she'd be able to hear him. He felt the bed shift as she moved closer to him. Sitting up he turned his gaze to her "what exactly is it you wish then if not to torment me with your presence?" he asked looking into her eyes a fire burning in his as he strove to control himself.

She lay on her back, both to look at him and to offer silent invitation. Her heavy, perfectly rounded breasts jiggled softly as she moved, pert pink nipples pebbled ans tight. "I wish to help ease your pain." She answered, her voice ragged and husky. "Tell me how I can."

Casriel's gaze fell to her breast his thoughts scattering as he tore his gaze from them and fell to his back staring at the ceiling. "I'd say you could kill me and just end it but sadly I have a job to do and I won't let anyone say i took the easy way out." as he stared at the ceiling his mind began to race with thoughts of his life and his family and the woman he had sold his soul for. As with all the Dark hunters his past constantly haunted him and he wished he could have some semblance of the peace and happiness some of them had accomplished. He was still waiting hoping that perhaps one day he would find a woman who would free him and break the ice around his heart. He knew it would be easier if he didn't hold a large disdain for women and want only a few hours of their company before disappearing out of their lives forever.

Serenity lay there for a moment before blushing profusely and hurrying to pull on a shirt. Here she was offering her body to a man she had just met a few hours ago and hadn't even told him her name. She stood at the foot of the bed. "Um...w-would you like for me to fix you something to eat Casriel?" She asked gently, moving to the windows to make sure no sunlight could enter the thick curtains and hurt him.

He glanced over at her and forced a smile onto his face "ya know I was kind of enjoying that view. It's not every day you get to stare at a were's perfect breast" he said with a gentle laugh that caused him to wince slightly as his wound twinged. "i'm sorry if I'm a bit of a spoil sport but this town is sucking all the fun right out of me" he spoke softly stifling a yawn. Shaking his head at her offer he smiled at her "no thank you right now I think I just need sleep' he opened his eyes to look at her admiring her build 'perhaps some company to keep me warm. It's kind of chilly out". He made the joke lightheartedly his injured condition seeming to affect his usual sense of judgment on timing to terrible jokes.

Jeez this guy was giving her whiplash. She stood there for a moment, looking him over. "First you want me....now you just want to sleep? Mood swings much?" She asked playfully. "Just rest. I'm gonna take a quick shower and then I'll be back." She walked over to her dresser, grabbing a pair of boxers and a tank top before heading into her adjoining bathroom.

He shook his head as she spoke wondering why his moods were all over the place. He figured it had to be something with the wound and part of the healing process. "sorry I'm not entirely in my right mind i guess" he said before she walked off. As he lay back he felt a throbbing in his groin that told him no matter what mood he was in his body wanted some form of release. He pressed his palm against himself attempting to will it away as he stared at the ceiling.

Serenity stepped into the shower, letting the scalding water wash over her. She scrubbed at her face, relaxing under the spray before bathing and washing her hair. She shaved for good measure and stepped out. Thick gardenia scented steam surrounded her as she dried off and dressed. Padding back into her room, she smiled to him. "All squeaky clean. No were germs will get on you." She joked. Not realizing, she let her guard down and allowed her Arcadian markings show. They curled up her neck and around one eye in a twisting pattern, marring her flawless face.

He turned his head to her as she entered and immediately regretted doing so. He could have sworn that any amount of blood in his body was currently rushing to his groin attempting to break the barrier of his pants and be free. "damn' he stared at her for a moment without saying anything as he saw the markings. He had always thought them odd but seeing them on her they seemed rather charming and elegant and above all a way of enhancing her beauty. "so um I think I'll take that offer from earlier if it's still on the table. I may be a stubborn and confusing asshole but above all else i'm still male and no male in his right mind would say no to someone who looks as you do"

She frowned in confusion for a moment, cocking her head to look at him as she applied lotion to her smooth, long legs. "My offer of food or something else?" She asked, sitting on the bed beside him to brush out her damp hair.

He moved behind her his arms sliding around her to gently cup her breast through her shirt. "your offer to help ease my pain. at the moment you are the cause of my greatest discomfort and also the best cure for it" as he spoke he pulled her tightly to him knowing she would feel his arousal pressed against her.

She shivered as his large hand cupped her breast, the heat of his skin searing her. Her eyes grew hooded, her nipples tightening instantly as her grip on her hairbrush faltered and it clattered to the floor. Serenity gulped as she felt his arousal pressing into her ass and blushed as she instinctively moved back against him. "W-what would you like to do then?" She asked shakily. Her voice had grown throaty, a sultry purr now as her eyes flashed.

He slid his hands under her shirt before cupping her breasts again reveling in the feel of her bare skin. "well i thought perhaps we could just sit here in bed and enjoy each others bodies" as he spoke he move his fingers to her nipples making small circles around them.

Her breathing hitched as her nipples hardened to an almost painful degree. The rough callouses on his fingertips teased her sensitive skin, making her shiver against him. Her eyes slid shut and her lips parted in an almost silent moan, her chest heaving with small panting breaths. "W-wait..." She whispered raggedly, eyes popping open. "A-A-Are you sure? I mean....I haven't even told you my name."

Hearing her words he turned his face towards hers looking into her eyes. "I know your name, it's desire, perfection, aphrodite, utter beauty. What you're called matters not to me only who you are" after he spoke he moved his lips to her neck kissing it gently as his hands moved to her back pulling her tightly against him. He couldn't tell her that he's known her name since the first moment they spoke because that would likely freak her out and cause her to push him away and the thought of her rejecting him brought a fresh wave of emotions he had no experience with. All he wanted to focus on was the now, the present feelings she was causing within him.

Serenity seemed to balk for a moment but nodded, opening herself to his attentions. She fit perfectly against him, like two puzzle pieces. The Fates had brought them to this moment and who was she to deny them. Moving easily in his arms, she twisted around until they faced each other. Her lips travelled to his neck, giving small nips and kisses along where she felt his pulse, pounding beneath his skin.

Back
Top Bottom