Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The lost soul (Sinner X MiseryChord)

Sinner

Star
Casriel walked slowly down the street his long blonde hair hanging down past his shoulders a single braid falling over his cheek. Standing at 6'7" he towered over most of the people he walked past in this town of fangirls. He didn't understand what he had done to deserve being placed in Forks Washington but he hoped maybe someone would replace him soon. He didn't know how much more of these foolish people he could stand before he'd snap. He felt the need to hunt down the author of those fool vampire books who had turned this place into one of the biggest Daimon feeding grounds along the coast. Ever since the fame of those damned sparkling vampires hordes of people had started passing through this town looking for "vampires" and willingly giving themselves to any daimon who they came upon because they thought it would all be romantic to be with a "vampire". He couldn't count the number of times since he had moved to this small town that he had been turned on by the very human he was trying to save because he was interrupting their liaison with a creature they believed would be their undead soulmate. How he wished he could smack some sense into them and show them the truth of the world.

He stopped when he sensed the presence of a group of daimons and slowly started walking in the direction of the bar he felt them in. He had been hunting their kind for thousands of years all across the world and this was by far his least favorite assignment. How he had managed going from a powerful member of an ancient clan of celts to a protector of humans who wanted nothing more then to throw their lives away he could barely imagine and yet he had lived through the experience. He stepped into the small bar the was, like everything in the town, decorated with a vampire theme. The only good thing about this town is he didn't have to put effort into hiding his fangs since majority of the population had false fangs in at all hours of the day and night. His eyes scanned the room stopping as he spotted the two daimons sitting at a table with a group of young girls who were all giggling and having the time of their lives. Casriel slowly made his way to the bar removing his black leather jacket and sitting on a stool he kept them in his peripheral vision as he ordered a beer from a male likely in his mid 20s who was decked out in black and red with a set of false fangs, long painted nails and a face covered in makeup to make him appear pale.

Serenity made her way through the crowds of pale, sparkly fangirls and, God help her...guys. Her freakishly pale blue eyes scanned the crowded streets as she walked. Long blackish red hair fell in soft waves down her back, almost reaching her lower back. Standing at six even, she wasn't exactly a small woman, with full hips and well endowed breasts. Her heavy boots thudded as she made her way to the bar, black leather trench coat hiding her body.

The Were-woman could smell the Daimons inside as well as a scent she hadn't smelled in some time. Dark Hunter. As there were no sactuaries in Forks, the Hunter had fair game on them. She sighed, walking in and easily spotting the Daimons as well as the Dark Hunter. Grinning, she decided to cause a little mischeif.

She sauntered over to the two male Daimons and sat on one's lap. "Hey baby! Sorry I'm late." Her voice had a thick Southern drawl. The Daimon gaped as the girls stormed off. She stood. "Sorry to ruin your lunch boys." She giggled, moving away to the bar.

Casriel watched in mild fascination as the woman walked in like she owned the place and sat herself in one of the daimons laps. He knew she wasn't human but his powers were sadly not of the sort that he could place who or what she was. His powers all seemed to focus on combat and no so much on awareness of enemies and surroundings. The best he could boast in powers outside of combat is the ability to know whether someone meant him harm or not. He continued to stare at the woman as she moved from the creatures lap and made her way to the bar. He wasn't sure what it was about her but something caught his attention dramatically and peaked his interest. His gaze shifted tot he daimons as they watched the woman an obvious hatred playing across their faces. Still not knowing what she was he had the strongest feeling that she had just baited the daimons and was on the hunt for a fight.

Casually sipping his beer he spun on the stool to face the bar and nonchalantly placed his hand on his hip feeling the blade that was placed hidden upon his hip. The presence of the blade was constantly reassuring even though he knew that with this few enemies he would likely have little need to draw his steel and bathe it in the crimson of his enemies.

A slender hand closed about his wrist. "Easy Hunter." A sultry voice cooed. "Won't be a fight. Limp dick daimons know not to mess with a Were-cat." She purred, stepping so he could see her, a playful smile tugging at her full lips. "So when did Acheron send a Dark Hunter all this way? I never have sensed you until now." She sat beside him, every movement fluid and graceful, much like her other half's movents would be.

Turning his head he looked at the woman who held his wrist in her slender grip. "didn't know there really were any shapeshifters in this area' he said as his eyes roamed over her part of his mind immediately wondering how she would look with less to hide her figure 'he decided it would be a good idea about the time his wife felt the need to make him watch those god awful films". He turned his gaze back to the daimons who were standing with their would be prey and walking towards the exit of the bar. "now if you'd be so kind as to loose my arm they might not want to mess with you but with how boring this place is I sure as hell want a piece of them" as he spoke he took her hand in a gentle grip that didn't seem to suit a man of his size and profession and removed it from his arm before he stood his eyes still on the daimons. "I have a job to you and I have yet to let a pretty face keep me from my purpose and I ain't about to start now" he turned his eyes back to her giving her a gentle nod before he moved swiftly away from the bar and followed the daimons out into the night.

Serenity watched as the Hunter moved, ever movement a symphony of flexing muscles and tendons that had her purring. She nibbled one plump lip as he gripped her hand and removed it from his wrist, his touch surprisingly gentle that only made her wonder if he would be gentle in the bedroom. She gave him a small nod in return, not really having heard his words, before watching him leave. A mischevious smile played at her lips as she saw his jacket and untouched beer. She grabbed the garment before hooking one slender finger around the bottle neck and leaving, using her powers to track them and get rid of her trench before slipping on the too big jacket that smelled like him. She found them in a nearby alleyway but chose to stay hidden in the shadows as she watched him and the daimons.

Casriel exited the bar and scanned the outside looking for the daimons trying to pick up their trail. As he stood he felt their presence moving off towards the side of the bar he quickly pushed his way through the small crowd that was waiting to enter the bar. He slipped into the alleyway unnoticed by all his eyes adjusting almost immediately to the dark alley. He saw the daimons and the two young women who were giggling with them in the deserted stretch of darkness. He frowned as he thought about how ignorant humans were and how it was usually a big part of why they died. As one of the daimons moved in to feed off of one of the girls he decided it was time for action. He leaped into the middle of the daimons with ease pulling his twin daggers in the air. As he landed he quickly pushed the simple blades through the chests of two of the daimons before they had time to react.

The moment of surprise having passed the others turned on him and began their assault on him with blades of their own. He attempted to keep his back to the girls using himself as a barrier between the evil and the innocent. He held the daimons at bay surprised by the skill of this group, he had expected the fight to be over quickly assuming that their skills would have dwindled in an area without dark hunters and with food so easy to come by. After pushing on of the daimons back he felt a sudden flare of pain in the back of his skull that caused his vision to blur for a moment. Turning his head slightly he caught sight of one of the girls he was trying to save holding a metal pipe the end of which showed sign of being slightly covered in his blood. "are you fucking kidding me" he said before he felt another flair of pain as one of the demons took advantage of the moment and drove a knife into his right side just below his ribs. He let out a bellow of rage as he struck at them with a rage fueled vigor.

The were-cat watched from the shadows as he seemed to be holding his own against the daimons for a moment. She winced as she heard the dull thud of the iron pipe connecting with his skull and sighed. Stupid humans just didn't know when to quit. Using her powers, she rid herself of his jacket and clothes before changing into her were-form.

A grumbling snarl left the shadows as a large mountain lioness sprang from the dark. Serenity hissed at the two human females, causing them to shriek and run before she turned to the Dark-Hunter. She and the daimons were brethren, she wouldn't fight them. But...nobody ever said she could help defend a Hunter against them. One swipe of her large paw sent one flying into a brick wall, knocking him unconcious. The scent of the Hunter's blood filled the air around her, almost overwhelmingly strong. He had to be bleeding alot for it to smell that strongly. Large pale blue feline eyes turned to him, watching and deflecting any sneak attacks.

The presence of the large feline caught Casriel by surprise but he refused to leave himself open to a sneak attack and turned his defenses to the animal waiting to see what it would do. Once the lioness swiped at a daimon he decided in an instant to ignore her for now and turned his gaze to the last daimon who stood staring at his unconscious brethren before turning to flee. Casriel quickly spun one of his blades through the air with deadly precision watching as it sank itself deep into the daimons back before falling to the ground when the being burst. He slowly walked to retrieve his blade slipping it away before he turned his attention to the were. "you didn't have to do that now those girls are just going to be even more excited about this town because they've seen vampires and shifters. Gods forbid they actually be afraid of the things they should." He walked to the last daimon his head throbbing as he found himself sinking to his knees from blood loss. He hadn't realized the strike to his torso had been that bad but now that the fighting was over he could feel the warm stickiness that told him blood was running down his side at a swift pace.

He closed his eyes trying to flash himself back to him room before he blacked out only succeeding at flashing himself to the same position he was in seeming only to blink out of existence for a brief moment before he fell to the ground plunging into the world of unconsciousness.

The were's ears flattened as he spoke. Her move was stupid and now that only made the daimon problem worse. She decided she would track the girls later and mindwipe them but for now she had bigger problems on her hands....er paws. Big as in a 6'7 unconcious Dark Hunter who was steadily losing blood. Growling, she shifted back, as naked as the day she was born and laid her palms on him, teleporting them to her small cabin set back in the forest.

Laying him out on the bed, she rid him of his shirt, examining the deep but clean wound. "Damn...thought you guys healed up all on your own." She mumbled, grabbing alcohol, thread and a sterile needle. Slowly and with a steady hand she began stiching up the wound, humming softly.

Casriel woke suddenly one of the pokes from the needle pushing into his subconscious and bringing him back alert and ready for a fight. He sat up quickly and pushed himself from the bed he stood glancing around the room as he reached for his weapons bothered by the lack of their presence. His mind finally calming slightly he looked at the were who was next to the bed with the needle. Suddenly remembering what had happened he looked down at his side at the wound that was partially stitched before he moved and tore all the work out. "where am I?" he asked as he placed a hand over his side and leaned against the wall his head still throbbing. He remembered trying to flash to his house but he blacked out before he could even tell if it had worked. His quick appraisal of his surrounding told him he was in fact not in his room which meant he had likely failed in his endeavor. "oh gods don't tell me I had to be saved by a were? I am never gonna live this one down" he sighed as he slid down the wall to sit on the ground.

A bored look was on her face as she watched him, slight annoyance in her eyes. "Did you really have to go and rip out those stitches I just so carefully put in?" Sighing, she stood and pulled him back over to her bed. "Lay still or I will make you. The daimon stabbed you with a weird blade that keeps the blood from clotting. If I don't get it closed you'll bleed out." She snapped, forcefully pushing him down. "You're in my home. A cabin set far back in the woods."

"oh lovely just one more thing I freaking love about daimons" he said as he lay there staring at the ceiling. "they couldn't even be kind enough to make it a lethal blow could they. No they have to make it annoying and put me in a position where i'm getting help from a were. I am so glad there are no other dark hunters in the area I would hate to have to kill them for laughing at my current predicament." He moved his gaze to her and watched as she started stitching him up thinking about how those gentle hands had just moments ago shoved him with a pretty simple ease. He felt her touch gentle on his skin and found it oddly pleasant as he easily ignored the feel of the needle threading in and out of his skin. "i guess the polite thing to do would be to thank you for your help so um thanks" he lay his head back and yawned as he let her work.

She hummed in response, making a point to jab him with the needle. "Quit.being an ass about it or I will make a point to call Acheron and take pictures of your current situation asshole." She retorted, pulling the thread tight and snapping it with her teeth. "There. Finished. But I suggest staying here. It's almost daylight." She said, moving to clean up the mess and wipe down his side where blood stained it. A quick text was sent to Acheron to inform him of the Hunter's predicament and not long after the tall goth demigod popped into the room. "Can't stay out of trouble can you?" He asked the blonde.

He sat frowning as she worked on is wound growling at her as she jabbed him with the needle. When she mentioned Ash he blanched the little blood in his face draining out of it. He had always felt awkward around the leader or the Dark Hunters though he couldn't pin point why. As Ash suddenly appeared in the room in a flash Casriel groaned again. "hey you aren't the one getting beaten over the head for hurting 'those poor sweet vampires' he spoke the line in his best imitation of the foolish fangirls he was constantly trying to save 'I swear I don't know what i did to piss you off but i'm sorry for it and tell me your here to kill me so i don't ever have to hear the terms team edward or team jacob again. Cause i promise you to much more of that shit and I'll start hunting down the fangbangers and wipe them out myself".

Serenity noticed his demeanor change as soon as Ash's name was only mentioned. She wanted to question him, part of her natural curiosity, which caused her to constantly be reminded of the old saying 'curiosity killed the cat'. She huffed to herself, trying to stay out of the conversation going on in her bedroom. Ash chuckled. "I'm not mad at you Casriel and I'm not going to kill you. I came to check on this nonhealing wound I have gotten word of." He moved over and sat on the bed. "May I look or are you gonna act an ass?"

"I just can't catch a freaking break can I. Now I've got the jolly goth giant playing nurse maid. I must have been the worst kind of evil in a past life" he frowned as he lifted his arm showing Ash the wound. "Don't worry boss man I'm sure it'll be just freaking fine i just need some sleep".

Ash shook his head, looking over the gash. "Hmm...never saw this before. But good thing is it's stopping. Better thank your friend over there. Her stitching is helping it.to.close up." He nodded towards Serenity, standing. "Well I got to get back. I'm on baby duty tonight. If you have any trouble with the ungreatful ass, just give me a call." He patted her shoulder, smiling, before popping out of existence. She chuckled, striding over to the bed. "Awe is widdle baby hunter all better?" She cooed in a baby voice, grinning cheekily.

Frowning he watched as Ash popped out of the room and grumbled something to himself that was really barely a noise. When she spoke he glared at her before an idea came to him "not sure how about you come join me in this bed and we'll see just how good i'm doing" he spoke with a wicked grin in as seductive a voice as he could manage leaning up so he lay on his side looking at her.

She laughed, chucking him under the chin. Leaning down until her lips almost touched his, she grinned. "Not in your dreams Celt." She whispered, licking his bottom lip before sauntering off into another room.

He was about to make a remark when he felt her lick his lip. damn he thought to himself now she may actual work her way into the bloody things. He glared at her as she walked away feeling his groin swell. "Bloody women always a pain in the ass in one way or another" he said as he lay back figuring he may as well sleep for a moment. Rolling to his side he closed his eyes and drifted off into a troubled sleep rolling constantly as nightmares tormented him.

She sat on her couch, grinning like a chesire cat. A faint blush tinged her cheeks and her heart raced. She couldn't believe she had done that. Feeling giddy yet bad, she sighed getting up and peeking into her room. He looked to be asleep so she slipped in and began undressing, intending to get a bath.

Casriel turned in his sleep mumbling something about pain his eyes suddenly shooting open as he sat straight up. He looked over seeing her undressing he felt his cock harden to an almost painful degree. "i see so you really are gonna torment me in my dreams as well can't say i didn't see this coming" he said as he watched her with a hunger burning in his gaze as he moved on the bed so he was sitting on the edge with his feet on the floor a sizable bulge apparent in his tight leather pants.

Serenity froze with a yelp as he sat up. She held her clothes over her pubic area. Her eyes flitted down to the bulge in his pants and she gulped. "Um....I-I thought you were asleep." She stuttered, blushing brightly.

"am i not?" he asked with a confused look on his face. Everything seemed to move in a slow motion like effect so he was sure he was dreaming though he had never before had a dream that he knew was a dream. There was a first time for everything though "if i'm not dreaming why are you in the room and naked?" he asked his dreamed image of her though not sure why.

Back
Top Bottom