Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1 on 1 Plots and ideas inside! Lots of Fandoms and some original plots!

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoshiSkittlez

Meteorite
I...am...bored...and I need someone to roleplay with

First off, I'm looking for someone that will RP with me over a messenger (AIM, Yahoo, Skype etc.) and someone that is on fairly often. If you don't have a messenger then you really need to convince me to rp over PM or e-mail, I don't do threads I lose track of them too much.

Next, I enjoy my roleplays being mature in all aspects, and therefore ask you to have little to no limits (if you do have limits, let me know what they are and we will try to work your limits into the RP). Blood, Sex, Masturbation, Drugs, Violence, Language...the works.

Thirdly, I consider myself in between casual and advanced, I generally post 2-3 paragraphs per post but I can push more if my partner is more advanced, but I do NOT do free (one liners, bland plot etc.).

As far as plots go, I like mine to be well thought out and something solid to go on. I have a couple of my own plots in mind, but I will never turn down listening to one of your plots. I believe that with our two minds (if you put as much effort into is as I do) then we can come up with a really great plot together.

Off the top of my head, these are some things I would like to roleplay:

Fandoms:

Dragon Age

(Sadly, I really don't have a plot in mind for this one, but if you have any ideas, let me know and I can probably turn it into a good plot if you don't have one of your own)

Batman

(I'm really craving some sort of Harley Quinn/Joker relationship, and maybe an OC with Batman as well, maybe a new female Hero in Gotham City, inspired by the bat. Maybe she only knows him as Bruce Wayne, or maybe she only knows him as Batman?)

Castle

(I've seen every single episode, so that kind of leads me to wonder where we would want this to take place. I find that my favorite place to start this RP is right after Kate gets shot, so they aren't together and he has just confessed his feelings, so we could potentially take seasons 4 and 5 in a completely different direction)

Birds of Prey

(I adore Huntress, so if you have any idea what this show is then let me know. I would love have a Huntress/Reece relationship, but I am also very open to OC's and doubling as well)

The Hunger Games
(I only just saw the movie and don't have much of a plot in mind, again if you are interested we can come up with a plot together if you do not have one)

Pokemon

(A few different plots in mind...
All time periods are the exact same as when Ash and his friends begin their journey at the age of 10 years old, however our characters are much older than Ash and his friends, probably late teens. (This is for the sake of the Pokemon appearances. I don't want it to be the same time period because that would make our characters 10 as well, and I don't want it to be later because then we are getting into newer generations of Pokemon).

1. There is an entirely new league of pokemon badges. Those who compete in the Poke' League and place within the top fifty are eligible to collect an even higher and more difficult to achieve set of badges and once collected, makes you eligible for the Poke' League Plus, another division of the Poke' League reserved for only the best of the best. In a semi-new town near the Viridian forest, Crimson City has opened their own Gym that holds the Lux badge (Lux means light). However, rumor has it that none of the eligible trainers go there anymore because their Gym Leader, Deon, has been undefeated for over a year. Your character, an experienced Pokemon Master, accepts the challenge and goes to see for himself just what makes Deon so unbeatable. It is slowly realized, as he tries time and time again, that Deon has to be cheating, but he doesn't know how or even how to prove it. A small red-headed girl, who has been watching the battles, approaches your character and confirms with him that indeed, Deon is cheating and she might know how to prove it. Coming up with a plan, your character tries for what seems like the hundredth time, but this time, is able to reveal that Deon has been cheating, therefore earning him the Lux badge and opening the way for future trainers to be able to earn theirs as well. Wanting to continue his journey, he asks the girl who helped him to join along on his journey, but she doesn't know much about Pokemon but he offers to teach her and help her to become a Pokemon Master.
(This one is open for doubling or having me double and you just do one or just the standard two characters)

2. Things were not going well, not well at all. And it wasn't just affecting the area of Kanto, but all the other areas as well. Team Rocket had somehow managed to capture themselves a whole load of Pokemon, but had it just been normal Pokemon that would have been fine, but rumor had it that they had themselves a handful of Legendary Pokemon as well, though which ones were yet to be known. Wild Pokemon started being more aggressive to the point that trainers didn't find any fun in capturing them anymore, and to make matters worse, there was a public announcement made by Team Rocket, which had somehow become the law, that organized Pokemon Battling was now strictly forbidden. The gyms were shut down and slowly after that, even the Pokemon hospitals were closing because none of the Pokemon were getting sick or injured anymore, and though every member of Team Rocket was enjoying themselves to the fullest, parading themselves around towns and taking and doing what they pleased, the same could not be said for the rest of the civilians.
There was a small ray of hope, however, when the nurse Joy's of Kanto started talking amongst themselves, as cousins do, and started a secret organization of people who wished to overthrow Team Rocket and started contacting the trainers they had come to know fairly well to let them in on their organization. There wasn't exactly a 'name' for their organization, precisely, and did they really need one? They just wanted Team Rocket to be brought to justice and to return the world back to the way it was.
(Doubling is open, Three characters is open or just two. An idea for one of our characters, they could be a spy for Team Rocket, who during their journey, discovers that what they are doing is wrong.)

3. It seems that each and every month that went by, the wild Pokemon were become more and more scarce, really upsetting a number of Pokemon trainers. Directly West of Kanto lies an island that hasn't been put on any map, it is said that anyone who goes near it vanishes. Thinking that the mystery of this island has something to do with the disappearing Pokemon, our characters set out on a journey to get to the bottom of this mystery. What will they find on the island?
(Still working on this one a bit )

4. They were childhood friends, promising each other to become the best Pokemon Masters that they could become, but when he had to move away, the friendship couldn't continue. Now, ten years later their paths cross once more but things have changed. He has joined Team Rocket and has become one of their best. It's up to her to bring him back to who he really is, and take down Team Rocket together!

Dragon Ball Z

(Long ago, on planet Vegeta, there was a Saiyan who saw the flaws of his race when turning into the Great Ape, and therefore became obsessed with perfection. Creating an idea in his mind, the Saiyan scientist started experimenting with other races, implanting only the best genes from other races into the pregnant mothers so that their child may be born just a little more perfect than the last generation. The King learned quickly of the scientists experiments, and full of rage banished the scientist from the planet. The Scientist left the planet, but he had followers that went with him. They found a new planet, destroying the race that once lived there and mad a new home for themselves where they were free to continue to experiment for the new generation of Saiyans; the Mattaki Saiyans.

As the years progressed, and these new Saiyans became better and stronger, an elite force of the Mattaki Saiyans Soldiers were formed, sworn to travel the Galaxy and find new races with capable traits to be passed on to their future generations. Presently, a pair of Mattaki Saiyans come to Earth, but when Trunks and the other fighters really give them a what-for, they seem to retreat. However, when the Z warriors are cleaning up the mess of destruction left by the battle, they stumble upon a young woman, seeming to be badly injured. Trunks (or any other character) takes her home to nurse her wounds, but unknown to the Z warriors, it is the same female from the pair of Mattaki Saiyans, except her appearance has changed from being so weak, and is unrecognizable.

When she finally wakes from her unconsciousness, she has no memory of who she is or why she is there. Thinking that taking her to the upcoming Martial Arts Tournament might have someone recognize her, the warriors go not only to help her find someone she might know, but to compete as well. All seems well in the tournament, except for when the male counterpart to the pair of Saiyans returns as a fighter in the match and wishes to destroy the entire city. A battle ensues and a clashed beam of energy causes a tremendous explosion, sending our characters to different parts of the Galaxy.

With the Z warriors scattered across space, and the remaining threat on Earth, the fighters must find a way back to Earth in time to save it.

Waking up on a new planet, the female discovers that she has been sent to a new planet with the green-skinned Namekian, Piccolo. The two must work together in order to return to Earth and save it from destruction.

Note: I would like this to be some sort of love triangle between Trunks and Piccolo with my female character, though I am open to other pairings. Also, I would not at all object to you using your own OC with their own back story if we are to double.)

Harry Potter Marauders Era

No solid plots really in mind, I would love to hear your ideas though. I do want a pairing with Sirius and someone and have them have a daughter or son, but Sirius doesn't know because when the female found out she was pregnant, Sirius was already in Azkaban, so to keep the child from being ridiculed for having a murderous father (the female doesn't know entirely that Sirius was innocent) that the child didn't know who their father was...until he escapes from Azkaban in a Harry Potter present RP. This is also a great opportunity to double with Lupin and another OC.

Harry Potter Present

1. Having assisting and practically living in the Malfoy mannor over the last couple years, Sevrus Snape has proved to be a loyal adversary to the Dark Lord. However, there is a newcomer to the Malfoy mannor this summer, an OC. She was the second daughter of Andromeda and Ted Tonks (or not depending on who plays her). Through the siege of Voldemort, OC finds herself without her parents, they were either dead or missing, either way she was sent to be looked after by her two aunts, Bellatrix and Narcissa. She takes a keen interest in Snape and decides to transfer to Hogwarts to become his student to learn more about him. One night of following him without his knowing, she stumbles upon his true secret and feels obligated to tell Voldemort, Sevrus finds out she has been spying on him and has to convince her otherwise, eventually bringing her to the good side with Harry and his friends.

Note: This can go the other way too, the OC could be brought up in a 'goody good' house rather than a 'baddy' house and meet Snape through the Order of the Phoenix, and finds out that he has been in contact with Voldemort. Thinking that he is double crossing the Order, she feels obligated to turn him into the Ministry and etc etc etc.

2. Harry arrives at the Burrow to find out that Ron has even more family, a cousin through Arther's side that has been sent to live with the Weasley's due to the war. Harry thinks nothing of her at first, but when she tries out for his Quidditch team and becomes a chaser, he can't help but grow feelings for her.They spend many hours together practicing the game, the one thing they have heavily in common, but when Ron finds out Harry is out for his cousin and has lost feelings for his sister, he gets overly protective of them both. When Harry is forced to find the Horcruxes, he invites the OC along with Ron and (your other character if we double). Ron must get over his selfish reasons in order to save Hogwarts and the Wizarding World. (could be mixed with the Marauders Era idea above, or a completely separate continuation of the above idea.)

3. Kind of like the Snape x Student thing, but with a different plot...not sure what kind of plot though, so we would need to come up with one together.

Pirates of the Caribbean

1. One year after Calypso is released from her human form and returns to the sea, a lone figure washes up on shore. Only problem is, she can't remember anything, let alone who she is and what she's capable of. Will is bound to the Flying Dutchman and it takes Jack, Will and the mysterious female to figure out how to release Will Turner from his curse. After many months of traveling and searching for the answer, it is discovered that the female must sacrifice herself, binding her soul to the ship and sink it forever, thus freeing Will and his crew from the terrible fate; the only problem is, Will (or Jack) has fallen in love.

Note: I can't stand Elizabeth, so if we do a female OC and Will, I would like her to not exist at all, or maybe we can just kill her off...or maybe Will just leaves her...IDK lol but if this is a pairing between her and Jack she can be a side character...I suppose...lol. I also kind of want to do a pairing with a female and Barbossa, but no one seems to adore him like I do. If you share the same creepy adoration for him, let me know and we can make a new plot or use the same one with Barbossa as the main character instead. Also, this would be great to double with as I'm sure you have an OC that you would love to try or pair up with a cannon character.

2. Idea seeded from the PS2 video game "Pirates, Legend of Black Kat"

Her father a Governor, her mother, a stay at home educator. Going to visit her parents one evening, she finds the home she grew up in flames, a personal attack from pirate Captain Hawk. This attack uncovers her mother's secret, that she was a pirate in her earlier years. Now becoming a pirate herself to seek revenge for her mother, she seeks the only pirate she know can help. jack Sparrow.

Note: I don't really have this plot fleshed out a lot so I'm open to changing some things or adding new things to it.

Original Plots (fantasy optional):

Guilty Pleasures
(A new teacher is in school, and he has the adoration and respect from all of those in his class. Girls flirt with him, guys joke around with him and beg them to be their coach for sports. All around he is a great guy. A female student takes a particular interest in him (or he takes an interest in her) and the two begin a relationship, what the student, and everyone else don't know though, is that he is a vampire (or other mythological/fantasy creature) with an even darker secret than not being completely human)

Note: The character opposite the male teacher could even be a vampire(or other creature) hunter, destined to kill him, but can't because she's in love. Or she could be another type of fictional creature as well, finding hope in each other as they are outnumbered by the humans. Or she could just be a normal human, scared shitless of the dangers that come with being with such a dangerous man, but sticks through it anyway.

These are Dark Times
Many years ago, the King that ruled the land began to snatch people off the street, either framing them for crimes they have not committed or just coming up with something on the whim. He would collect these prisoners, and as their punishment, they are forced to battle each other for the King's amusement in a large, outdoor stadium for the entire land to witness. Sometimes he forces them to kill one another, or sometimes he will pit 3 against 1. This tradition has held strong for over a hundred years, and no one has done anything about it as the new 'sport' has grown very popular with the citizens. Our characters, prisoners of the King, have been forced to fight one another many times, though (obviously) have not been forced to kill one another.

The current King has heard of a relic being discovered in the dark woods and wishes to have it for himself, but anytime he sends out soldiers to retrieve it, they never come back. Deciding to stop wasting his soldiers and use the prisoners, he holds a tournament and the remaining 10 are selected to go out into the forest and retrieve the relic. The first one who succeeds, gains freedom. But what dangers are in the forest? And what happens if our two characters fall in love, and only ONE can gain freedom? And will the King ever be stopped?
Crossed boundries (a single country split apart by a river/canyon between the royal class and lower class)

Other:
Something Medieval
Something Fantasy

Well...all of that was really basically put, I have tons of more information on each of those as far as characters and more in depth plots. Just let me know what you might have questions about and I will tell you. And if you have any ideas of your own (even if it's not listed) then again, just let me know.

Lol, I love Barbossa too!

I'd be game for doing something with him and Jack. I was never a big fan of Will's, but if that's who you'd like to be paired with, I don't mind playing him for you.

Hello there. I'd love to further discuss either a Batman, a Harry Potter of either era, or an original medieval roleplay on Skype.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom