Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Old ways in a new world II (Wolvenrogue and Nightsorceress)

His arms gently wrapped around her forming a cocoon of safety around her. He was enough larger than her, that he could easily shelter her completely. Her warm breath against him made him feel stronger and better than he ever had in his life. He wouldn't notice, but he grew a full inch that night in her presence.

She nuzzled his neck kissing it while she slept. She was so peaceful as she lay there and she remained in a deep sleep until morning.

He woke next to her still sleeping body just as they had been when he fell asleep. He didn't want to disturb her and so just cuddled with her, allowing her get all the rest she wnted, and have the oportunity to wake feeling safe and secure in his arms.

It was not long after that her eyes fluttered open and she just lay silently looking at him for a few moments. "Good morning," she finally said softly

"Good morning Mileena." he looked up at the clock on the wall. They had slept through breakfast at his mother's and there was no food in the house. "Would you like to go out for breakfast? We can go shopping for food and supplies after that, if you like."

Mileena slowly sat up stretching a bit. She smiled at him "I have not had a really breakfast in so long...oh can get French toast?" She seemed almost excited to have breakfast now.

nightsorceress said:
Mileena slowly sat up stretching a bit. She smiled at him "I have not had a really breakfast in so long...oh can get French toast?" She seemed almost excited to have breakfast now.
"Sure" he said. "we can get what ever you want." since they were still dressed he wrapped his arm around her and they walked int o town, and went to the diner.

Mileena followed him to town as they entered the dinner she smiled and Inhaled the smell of breakfast, she could smell the bacon, sausage, butter, fresh baked breads she looked at Ashe excited

they went in and sat at a table. The waitress came and gave them menus and served coffee.

Ashe ordered a three eggs, bacon, sausage, and toast, and wited to see wha Mileena would order. " If you like sweet things, their belgian waffles are great. That is what my mother usually orders."

They sat and ate, and smiled and laughed with one another for more than an hour before the finished their meal. "We need to get some supplies for the house," Ashe said to her. "As nice as that was, we can't do it every day." He walked her to the center of the little town and they went to the grocery store.

Mileena truly enjoyed the meal. "Thank you for breakfast, it was so nice to have something hot and not rabbit, duck, or deer" she kissed him on the cheek and then walked to the store with him, she was slowly starting to relax around him. As they entered the store she looked around and then looked back to Ashe.

"What's the matter?" he asked seeing how she looked around as though she was nervous. "Is everything ok?"

Mileena looked him, "I have only been to a store a head full of times, when there was not another female able to watch us kids. "

Its a safe place. Don't worry. I guess then you never got to shop or buy things. Well today you get to choose what to buy. Its kind of fun, at least I think so. Lets get a cart.""

Thats ok, don't worry. but if you see something you like just let me know. I'll help you with what we need." The walked around the store and he picked out cleaning supplies, personal things like soap and shampoo, and some spices and kitchen staples like salt and sugar. When they passed the candy aisle, he stopped. "Do you like sweets?

She watched as he picked up all the needed she had not realized how much they were going to need. She looked at him and surged her shoulders "when I was a kid I did, I have not had any in a while."

He picked out a large bag of chocolates. This is going to be interesting and fun, he thought. They took their cart to the check out lane and then, seeing how much they had, he called his father and asked for a ride. When they came out of the store, Roberts was waiting for them with his pick up truck. "Het there Ashe!, Hi Mileena!"

Mileena watched as they paid for their items she followed Ashe back out of the store where she saw his father wait. She smiled a bit "hello sir" she said softly, she was diffently more nervouse now and almost hid behind Ash.

Ashe put the groceries in the back of the truck, and then opened the door of the cab for Mileena, waiting for her to get in between him and his father.

She looked at the cab and then back to Ashe and then to the cab again slowly climbing in. Once in she then waited for Ashe to get in and sat as close to him as possible, her hands trembled now she was so afraid of others.

Seeing her shaking, he wrapped his arm around her and held her close. He didn't try to start a conversation between his Dad and her. When they got back to the house, they got out and he thanked his dad and said "We'll talk later! Thanks again." they took their groceries in and started to put them away. finding the chocolates he opened it and gave her one. He could see that having Milenna be comfortable was going to be a slow process.

Back
Top Bottom