Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Old ways in a new world II (Wolvenrogue and Nightsorceress)

Mileena smiled a bit to herself hoping someday to have a love like that, " it must have been nice having two loving parents like that growing up."

"It was and still is" he said. "and if we can work this out, they will be your parents too." He stopped and nuzzled her warmly.

They walked slowly for over an hour before they again approached the village. Are you comfortable talking to my mother? The women in our clan arrange for a home. Or would you rather I spoke to her first?"

When he asked if she would like to talk to his mother she froze in her tracks and shook her head. "No please, I am not ready to."

nightsorceress said:
When he asked if she would like to talk to his mother she froze in her tracks and shook her head. "No please, I am not ready to."
Alright then wait here for me a moment. I will speak to her for you. He left her at the edge of the wood, and went to the house and found his mother. Mother, I need a cottage. I have Mileena with me. and we need a place for her to call her own with me until she can learn to trust our family and the clan.

Aurora was reading when her son came in. She smiled "I am glad you talked her into coming back, what if you two take Elizabeth's place, it has been empty for a bit, but it has more space than one of the other homes plus it butts right up against the woods which would help Mileena feel safe."

Thank you mother. Ashe said. I will bring her around when she is ready. He returned back to Mileena and told her. "We have a cottage. Its one in which I spent many a happy day at as a young boy and it abuts the woods."

"Oh good" she smiled and followed him to the house staying close to him. Once they got to the house she was shocked. "This is larger than a cottage."

"This was the home of my adopted aunt. She had quite a large family at one time. It has been vacant since she passed on a year ago. My mother thought it fitting we have it for a home. I was surprised myself, but that decision rests solely with my mother, so it is ours now."

"Well you mother is generous, I don't know what we are going to do with such a place, but it will be nice to have a really roof over my head, it has been so long since I stayed inside a house."

He led her back to the bedroom, and let her look around. While he watched her there was a knock at the door. It was Eliana with a stack of clothing. He opened the door for her. "You can give them to Mileena your self." He said.

"Well then I will." She entered the house. "And theses are for you"she dropped a duffle bag with his clothes at his feet before going to find Mileena, she saw her in the bedroom she knocked on the door. "Hi there I just wanted to bring you some clothes." She set the clothes on the bed.

"Thank you." Mileena said shyly eliana nodded and left her alone knowing she made her uneasy. She returned to her brother. "Remember you be nice" she said as she left.

"Thanks Sis" he said. "You gave me good advice and it worked, and thanks for bringing my clothes. I'm guessing you took my room!" he said smirking at her. " Its alright, I won't need it now."

"I am sure if you did you would have no problem kicking my ass out of there." She then hugged her brother, make sure you still come see us even if she not ready to, we still need you" she then let go and left the house

While Ashe and his sister were talking Mileena changed into a pair of comfy sweat pants and a cute tank. It was nice for her to be clothed again.

Ashe picked up his duffle and brought it in the bedroom, and going through it picked out a teeshirt and jeans, and dressed himself in front of her. Now with both in human form, he walked up to her, and wrapping his arms about her gave her a gentle kiss on the forehead, and just held her. " It will be alright". he said.

Mileena was a bit shocked when he suddenly changed in front of her, she turned her back on him to allow him to change. She only turned around again when she felt his arms around her. She sighed a bit. "I hope so"

"Did I embarrass you? I didn't mean to." Though the house was big, there was only the one bed, as Elizabeth had lived alone for several years. "Will you be alright sharing the bed?" he asked.

Mileena looked at the bed. "It has been so long since I have slept in a bed, I would not be surprised if I try to take over the whole bed in my sleep." She smiled and laughed a bit. It made her look so beautiful

Don't worry. You will have a hard time pushing me out. He said, smiling and laughing with her. "Lets see how we fit!" he said as he playfully pulled her into the bed with him, and hugged her back against his chest spooning. He paused a second at that moment. "That feels really nice!" he said.

Mileena was a bit shocked as she suddenly was pulled over to the bed and was laying down with his chest against her back. She tense for a moment then sighed and began to relax. She yawned a bit her body loved the feeling of laying on the bed.

He held her there gently and feeling her tense loosened his grip. "I love having you here like this." he said as he nuzzled her neck from behind.

Ashe cuddled close to her, and a contentment came over him, he had never before experienced. Her warmth against him was beyond all comparing. It was early evening and neither one had eaten, but food was not what they needed. They had everything they needed right there on the bed.

Mileena had never slept so good before, when she was a child she had the fear of someone wanting her for her body and when she ran away she spent most nights sleeping on the cold hard ground. As she slept she turned over nuzzling her face inside his neck.

Back
Top Bottom