Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Old ways in a new world II (Wolvenrogue and Nightsorceress)

Mileena nodded and ate a bit more, her eyes glanced around the table again every seemed but so nice, and just a happy family.

Ashe smiled at her as she began to relax and eat. Reaching over, he rubbed her back gently. "Perhaps after dinner, we can go for a walk?"he said. " and you can see more of the villiage

Mileena looked him she felt touch her back, she bit her lip a moment then nodded to him, she was still nervous but she figured that was never going to go away.

Ashe helped his mother clear the dishes, then offered his Arm to Mileena for their walk. I was unusual for males his age to do so, but his father had trained him to be a gentleman, and the training had stuck.

Mileena was shocked when he offered his arm to her, she had never really seen that before. As they walked she looked at him, "why are you suddenly being so nice"

"I would have liked to have been nice from the beginning" he said. "but it was my duty to see that you were able to see that the clan was a safe place. and you never would have if I had just let you run. When you came at me with teeth and claws, I had little choice to defend myself. I would never have chosen that path if I had had a choice. This is the man that I really am, like my father. He said with a little pride in his voice for being like his father. This is the way he always has treated females. Ask my mother about that."

"I still don't see it as a safe place to be honest with you, I am still worried that when I hit my cycle you be just like every other male, but needs before anything else." She said bluntly to him

"Do you mean my desires? If that is what you mean, yours will come first. True needs, either yours or mine will always be met, so that we can survive. Did I ever force you to come here? Have I forced you to stay? The only time I forced you to be with me was when both our health depended on it. That was true need."

"My desires have not gotten the better of me yet and they not now, I have had years to fight and control them, and I will not be broken for the likes of you." She did not like his tone, "and I can go just as easily as I came that is not a problem for me, it's you who will have the problem" she then broke from his arm and turned to head the opposet way, she did not like his high and mighty attitude

"Go if you must. He called out to her, but not out of fear. I will back to see you in a week as I told you, but not to drag you back here. This is your home if you choose to accept it. It will never be forced upon you."

"I will be long gone in a week, I have crossed the country twice now I think a third time would not hurt." She looked at him a moment, she liked the few moments of tenderness she had experienced with him, but the way he talked some time truly frighten her, he seemed so sure about himself, and that she was only just a female, it reminded her so much of her past.

" I will see you in a week where ever you are." he said. " That is a matter of true need." Beyond that, what happens is up to you."

Mileena shook her head and walked past his home and back into the woods where she undressed folded the dress and left it for his sister once again, then she changed and ran off howling as she did.

Eliana heard the howling and came out of the house she saw her brother standing alone, she sighed and went over and gave her brother a hug. " she acts tough, but clear she has been broken into a million pieces and has no idea how to put them back together, you are to pig headed to see she is begging for you to help her." she looked at her big brother, Eliana always had a sense about people even when she was a baby and the clan had come to trust her for it.

"You have stop being the alpha dad trained you to be, you to be her friend first, and then maybe in time she will be your mate, I am not sure why she she is so afraid of traditional roles, but I know you know, and once you accept that you will be able to help her." Eliana explained.

"Thanks sis," he said and stripping off his clothes, he made the change and bounded off after Mileena. It didn't take him long to find her. " Hey there, he said " will you please not run away just yet , I've hardly got a chance to know you, and I was hoping to at least be friends. Mind if I tag along for a while?"

Miles a was shocked to see him she looked at him, looking at the fur under her eye it was clear she was crying she now looked at bit puzzled by him "what are you doing here"

Just what said. "I want to be your friend, If it cant be at my home, so be it. I can just as well get to know you here, that is if you will let me, I can act like a friend, but to really be one, requires acceptance of the friendship. But either way, succeed or fail, I'm here to try."

"I'll be honest with you, I don't understand women at all, and I don't pretend to, but I know that I really deep down care about you. I'm not sure how that happened, but it has, and NO! its not some macho control thing. When you left, my little sister saw me looking sad. She told me I was an ass and I should go after you, and if I really wanted to be your friend I should just say so. I trust my sister so here I am. I really want to be your friend. Really, I mean it."

Mileena shrugged. "I have never really stay in one placed for long so I don't have a favorite, as to where I was going I was just going to wonder."

"Have you ever really had a home?" he asked her as he walked slowly along with her. "Some place where you could feel safe? "

Mileena stopped a moment thinking and slowly shook her head, "no I have not it not that I don't want one its just seem I can not find one"

Back
Top Bottom