Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Old ways in a new world II (Wolvenrogue and Nightsorceress)

His speech was muffled by her fur. " Because you would not have it any other way. You cared only for yourself, and left me no way out but dominance or death, and even sought to deny me a dignified death. That would hurt my mother, and that I would not allow. You have much to learn about family, and what it means to care."

She gave out a laugh, a twisted laugh. "Family, ha, what does our kind know about family. Females are just breeders, forced to have pup after pup. My father was not even dead a week when my mother was already married to another man trying to have his children." Her past was really a mess, and as she explained a bit more, it was easy to see to why she was so afraid of being close to Ashe.

"You have seen my mother, she is the clan's Alpha female, yet I am her only natural male pup, I have a sister, and my brother is adopted, but we are all loved. My father is very strong, and respected by my mother and the clan for his strength and compassion, he would die for them if need be, they don't care the number of pups he has sired."

"That all sounds like some of the story the other children in my former clan would tell, the feeling of being loved for who we are not what we can produce. From what I have seen our kind in incapable of feeling real love, only a need to breed." She spoke softly now the first time there was no bitterness in her voice.

"You need to come and see for yourself. This is not a story. Its real. No one in my home would ever hurt you. They regard you as one of the family now. As threatening as my mother was, it was purely out of protection. Protection that extends to you too." Knowing she might run, he decided to let her up. "Follow me home. I will not chase you, but If you leave, I will be back for you in a week. I won't let my self get sick again." With that he released his grip and and lifted his paw from her head and stood again now fully recovered, his coal black fur gleaming. What is your name? I am Ashe.

She slowly stood up once he released her. Images of his mother nuzzling his neck making sure he was alright flashed her mind, there was a tear in her eyes now. "Your mother loves you, doesn't she, she truly and deeply loves you."

" Yes, and my father too. He nodded his head toward the village. Come see for yourself. I'm Ashe, I don't know your name, though I wish I did. They will be having dinner soon. The table is a great place to get to know them.

"My name is mileena"' she said softly." I can not have dinner with your family, I not clean, and I do not have any clothes, I can't sit at the table naked."

I am sure my mother will provide you a bath and something to wear. Until then stay in your wolven form. It will not trouble the family. We are all the same you know. Please don't let that stop you.

Mileena bit her lip and nodded her head slowly. "Alright" she did not know what to expect from his family she was still afraid they would end up being like hers

"You won't be sorry," he said. " I know you are a fast runner, lets hurry so we will have time to wash before dinner." He took off at a moderate run through the woods toward home looking back from time to time to be sure she was still with him.

Mileena kept pace with for most of the time but then as she sensed they were getting closer to his clan she slowed and until finally she stopped fear taking a hold of her. "Ashe I can't" she looked down

He turned and walked back to her, and gently nuzzled the side of her face. "Yes you can. Please trust me. If it doesn't work out, we can leave. I'll come with you, and no one from the clan will dare follow. They will know by our scent that we are linked, and that any attempt to restrain you will be met by my immediate reaction. For them that understanding is as natural as breathing. They won't disturb you in any way. "

She closed her eyes as she felt him nuzzle her it felt reassuring. She slowly opened them again, they were still full of fear . "Um alright" she said softly

"We'll walk the rest of the way, it isn't far. " As they walked the last couple hundred yards, he continued nuzzling her, trying to make her feel safe and secure. They walked up onto the porch, and Lukka opened the door for them. Mom, Dad! Ashe is back, and he has a girl with him. As they walked in the door, the whole family gathered to greet them. "Mileena, this is my Mom and Dad, and my brother Lukka, and my baby sister Eliana. The family all smiled at them and said hello. " Mom, we both need a bath, and Mileena needs to borrow some clothes, will you help he for me?"

Mileena took each step cautionistly she was still nervouse. It was still hard for her to trust any of her kind. As they entered the house she was taken back by all the people there to greet them.

Eliana smiled at the girl, "I have something's you might like to wear"
"Ashe why don't you show her to the bathroom to shower and I will have Eliana get her some clothes" aurora said knowing the girl really did need a bath.

Ashe showed her up stairs into the bathroom. You will be safe. I promise. As she went in, he closed the door. Ashe then left her to his sister's care and went to the boys bathroom to wash and dress for dinner.

Mileena went to the bathroom and turned on the shower. She stepped in and let the water run over her body, it felt wonderful she has not bathed in so long. Dirty fell off her and when she was done she stepped back out and dried off. Eliana had left some clothes for her I the bathroom, a white sun dress. She slipped it on it felt nice to wear clothes again. She open the door to the bathroom not sure where to go now.

Ashe met her in the hall, now in human form and rising to a height of 6ft 8" and broad at the shoulders, and narrow at the waist, he offered her his hand. "Lets go to dinner," he said " as he lead her down the stairs and into the kitchen, and seated her at the large table, at which he had grown up.

Aurora and eliana were bringing diner to the table. Aurora senses how thin the girl was and new she need all the nutrition she could get so aurora made a hearty stew for dinner, as if she nw the girl would be coming. Aurora filled up bowls full forever one and past them around the table.

Ashe made sure Meleena, had a full bowl, and waited for his until all the women and his father were served. It was always his way. No one but Ashe knew where he had learned it, but it had been from his father in a private moment of training, which was now second nature to him.

The smell of the fresh hot food was intoxicating to Mileena, she almost could not wait to dig right in, however she controlled herself she waited until Aurora was sitting and the family started to eat, and then to began to slowly eat.

" As Ashe began to eat, he leaned over to Mileena and said eat all you want, there is more. My mother always makes plenty. How do you think I got this size? He meant it for a joke to relax her, but his father knew it was true.

Mileena smiled a little at his joke. "This is more than enough I am not sure i am going to finish this." She took another bit of the food, it was really good

Knowing she needed to eat, he whispered in her ear. "Eat up, you don't want to disappoint my mother."

Back
Top Bottom