Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Old ways in a new world II (Wolvenrogue and Nightsorceress)

"Oh that's right you are he hero in all this, rescuing the crazy wild girl, who did not asked to be rescued, the hero who locked her away in a room, the hero who bit her neck and then blame her when she struggled, you know what hero screw you." She was getting angry again

"I didn't lock you up. I let you go. " seeing her strength was returning he turned and walked away.

"Whatever hero." She stood and stretched and went the opposite as he did, transforming once again and sprinting into the woods

I had been a long night, and he was tired, drained from restoring her. Ashe went back to his home, and after sharing with his father all that had happened, he sunk into a deep sleep. He felt and heard nothing for almost two weeks and he became sick, and wracked with pain. Finally he could take no more and changing he ran off into the night. He raised his nose to the wind seeking her scent and it came to him. He ran all that night following her and just as he was growing close, a shot rang out and he fell wounded by a farmers gun. He quickly limped off to avoid being caught and killed. Ashe lay there in the forest near death. Sensing her presence he howled the cry of a wounded wolf hoping she would come.

She was doing much better after two weeks however she was still a bit tired so she did not travel to far. As she was traveling she heard the cry if a hurt wolf. She went towards the sound and was shocked to see him. She walked over to him nudging him with her nose "hero what happen"

He lifted his head and looked at her through glazed eyes. “I left you alone for as long as I could, but you didn't come back, and after two weeks I began to get sick, just as I told you I would, so I came after you”. His body shivered as he spoke, no longer able to maintain warmth. “ I had almost reached you when I was shot by a farmer, thinking I was raiding his cattle. If you stay with me, I will probably survive, If not, I'll be dead tomorrow, and you will have to explain what happened to my parents."

She looked him for a long moment she ws conflicted inside. She sighed and the laid down next to him "this does not mean I trust, like you, or will ever be your mate, I am just not strong enough yet to fight off your parents."

"That's fine", he said. "What makes you think that I trust or like you, or that I even want to be your mate. You don't seem to understand that none of this was my idea, but neither you nor I can change it. We are linked together for the rest of our lives, whether or not we like it and whether or not we ever have children. There is one other thing to keep in mind, no other wolf will be either your mate or mine, as long as we're both alive."

For now we can coexist as adversaries or even enemies, but it seems to me their are better possibilities for both of us. In the mean time, thank you for staying, we will both heal much quicker.

"Who said I can never have children I can take a mortal man and he would not be restricted by you." She looked at him a moment before putting her head back down. As for coexsisting that has yet to be seen"

"well true...If that is your choice" But at that point you will leave your heritage behind. If that doesn't matter to you, then you will be fine. Coexist or not, its up to you. For me its coexist or die."

"Well then hero you better prove your self to be more than ass you have shown me to be" she said almost plainly without a care.

He was tired and hurting and mostly tired of the abuse. Willing himself to stand, he rose to his full stature Grabbing her by the scruff of the neck he flung her through the woods about 10 yards, the walked slowly away. He knew that he wouldn't last long, but he had given the she-wolf all the lee way he would. "Find someone better if you can!" he said. then turning his back kept walking.

She was shocked when she was suddenly thrown in the air. She landed on the ground hard and she slowly stood shaking herself a moment trying to get her baring, once she did she ran full force at him barreling into his side knocking him over. "Don't you ever do that again"

nightsorceress said:
She was shocked when she was suddenly thrown in the air. She landed on the ground hard and she slowly stood shaking herself a moment trying to get her baring, once she did she ran full force at him barreling into his side knocking him over. "Don't you ever do that again"
he crawled hard back to his feet and threw her even harder, then turned and kept walking. He had nothing to lose now, and was resigned that this would be his last few hours. He had lowered himself all he could for the ungrateful bitch and live or die he would do it with pride. he coughed and choked on blood but kept walking.

She got up once again and once again she went to charge at him but this time she did not hit him she hit a a mess of pure white fur. She was taken back a moment. "You will not hurt my son" aurora stood in front ofer her son now growling at the young wolf.

"Mother! let her be! She doesn't understand! this is my battle!" walking around her. He faced the young female. "I'm tired and hurt but you haven't what it takes to put me down face to face. Try that again while I'm facing you!" he was running on adreniline now and all concept of pain had left him. He pounced on her once again, biting hard into the back of her neck, his full weight holding her to the forest floor. His grip was firm and strong, for as long h=as he would last.

Aurora was shocked when Ashe told her to back down, but she would allow this to play out just a little longer, but would not let her son die, that was for sure.

The girl was shocked when she was on the ground now she felt his teeth baring down on her flesh and his weight pressing into her. But she still fought him she would not submit to him. She was thrashing about underneath him

He gripped her harder, taking a deeper bite. He knew he could kill her at that moment, and they would die together, but with his mother there, he could not bring her that pain, so he simply held on, slowly gaining strength with each moment of contact he had with her. His great paws held her head to the ground now, not allowing her any movement. He could feel his leg beginning to heal, and his sickness ebbed with every breath. He looked over to see his mother now laying there quietly watching from a few feet away, her thick white fur gleaming in the moon light.

He was growing stronger she could feel it, as hard as she tried to break from his grip she was loosing ground, and then he put his paw on her head and she knew that he could easily crush her. But she still growled underneath him.

Holding her firmly with his paw, he released his bite for a moment and said "Mother Go Home" I will be alright! then he clamped back down on her neck, holding her firmly. He knew that the situation would shame the girl in front of his mother, and he did not want that.

Aurora stood up and walked over to him. She nuzzled him a moment and he was growing stronger and quickly, at this rate he would be healed in no time. She looked him in the eyes for a long moment, "you and her need to figure this out, I refuse to loose my son, if you are both not home shortly I will be back for you both." She meant what she said and Ashe know that she meant it with every fiber of her being. She then turned and ran off towards home.

He eased his grip a bit, but stood ready to renew it, waiting to see what the she-wolf would do with the threat of his mother now gone. He lessened the pressure on her head as well, but kept himself wary.

She thrashed agin once she felt him start to loosen his grip on her. She was hoping to knock him off balance so she would be able to get away

He pushed his paw down hard and tightened his grip, not allowing her any further movement. He could feel her strengthening too, but not as fast as he. He only hoped his mother would be patient with the girl.

Back
Top Bottom