Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Old ways in a new world II (Wolvenrogue and Nightsorceress)

The motions of her body cause Ashe to become erect, his manhood separated from her by two sets of jeans and underwear. She had turned in her sleep to face him and he lifted his thigh and allowed her thigh entrance between his so that her woman hood could now rub directly against him through the fabric. He lay half on his back as her body slowly worked to unite with him in her sleep. He kissed her gently on the lips repeatedly in an effort to wake her.

Mileena whimper in her sleep as her womanhood sought him out. Finally in her sleep she felt the bulg in his pants as she her hips moved against him, trying to make the connection however unable due their clothing.

Ashe was very aroused and he kissed her deeply trying to wake her. He laid still and allowed her to do what her body wanted.

He continued the kiss a moment and then softly asked, "do you know what you have been doing?" His eyes smiling gently as he looked on her. I am completely fine with it if you are.

Mileena was confused for a moment and then she felt his erect manhood against her womanhood, which was still hot, and in need. She blushed a bit and pulled away. "I am sorry, although I am not ready to do that, my body is ready."

He reached over and turning her on her other side so that her back was to him, he cuddled her close again. "Then we will wait. I want you completely ready when that day comes. It will be with happiness and love that we come together finally, or not at all, but I don't want to fear closeness with me. I won't betray your trust."

"I know you mean that, it's just I know being with you everyday is starting awaken my body's need to be mated, I know you can sense it to." She pressed her back against her ass pressed against his cock.

"And all of that is alright whenever you are ready, and I mean body mind, and heart. I will always ask before I let you carry me away, which you easily could." Please don't be afraid. as she pressed back at him he pressed back at her but only gently.

We have a garden that needs tending. "Do you enjoy flowers? " he led her out to the back yard. Elizabeth had had an amazing garden, but now since she had been gone, though it was still pretty it was over grown with weeds.

She followed him out to the yard and smiled at all the flowers. "It is so pretty, so many different flowers I think every color is here."

"Yes, but if we don't weed it, they will soon die. Its just like love. It springs up beautiful , but if its not tended to and cared for it quickly fades. Ours is just beginning, the flowers are barely open. For my parents it is in full bloom. Some day i hope ours will bloom as full."

She smiled softly at him. "I hope so as well." She then dropped down and began pulling the weeds. She bent over her shapely ass in full view of him.

He smiled at the sight and crouched next to her and began to pull the weeds as well. when they had a great pile and ay least a small area of the garden was weed free, he got a trash can and brought it over and picked up the weeds. Then smiling, he took her great ass in his hands and smiling lifted her to her feet, and wrapping his arms around her, had her step back to see the progress they had made so far. He nuzzled her neck and kissed her gently. "It looks great!"

She was actually enjoying weeding she liked to see how the garden was turning out. She giggled as he pulled her up . "It looks great"

Her shirt slipped up a bit and he found his hands on her bare waist. Hearing her giggle, he couldn't resist being playful and began to tickle her with his muddy hands.

Mileena smiles and then uncontrollably laughs as he tickles her. Her torso now muddy as she finally escapes his tickling hand. She smiles and tries to catch her breath from laughing, "you wicked man."

"Come get me back!" he dared her smiling at her. " I'll make it easy, I'll even take off my shirt." he stripped off his shirt and stood there playfully taunting her. His heavily muscled torso exposed for her.

Mileena thought about it a moment. She then had a wicked smile on her face. She ran at him leaping in the air she changed into her wolf form landing on him gently knocking him to the ground licking his face.

Ashe was caught off guard by he sudden change. he restrained him self as the rough play elicited a defensive response and he changed immediately. But maintaining control , he remained playful and he licked and nipped at her face and ears as well. It was fun playing in this way as they wrestled gently in the yard until quite by accident he found himself on top of her in a mating position. He felt his hormones begin to kick in, but managed to roll off of her before doing anything he would regret. It scared him though an he rolled away from her and changed back, and having lost his clothing in the change lay naked below her as she continued to playfully pursue him.

Mileena was laughing and playing with him, she felt almost like a pup again, she noticed a change in his behavior and scent and when changed back she knew something was up. She gave him one more lick and then changed back as well. "Looks like you need a break, I am going to shower and change." She smiled and collected her clothes and went into the house and into the bathroom to shower.

He got up and picking up his clothes, came to the bathroom and looking in, asked "Can I join you? we should talk."

Mileena was a bit shocked when he asked if he could join her. "Umm yes" she said softly wondering what they could need to talk about.

He came in quietly and taking the soap from her began to wash her gently as he spoke. "We need to talk about what happened just now when we were playing. It was fun and I loved it, but you need to be careful, unless your ready to mate. When I'm in my wolven form, its hard for me to control my passions. I might not be able to stop. It almost happened just now and that's why I changed. In my human form I can control myself even now while I'm touching you. Not so when I'm a wolf. I love you and never ever want to hurt you in any way."

Back
Top Bottom