Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Living with a Mermaid (dando and Raeona)

"I'll try anything, just not fish" She said, glancing over to him as he massaged her legs, making her smile at the wonderful feeling.

"Ok then..I'll make some bacon and toast. I'll be right back. And keep practicing walking"
Dane went to the kitchen, putting bread on the toaster and frying the bacon.

Nia slowly nodded and kept trying to push herself to her feet, slowly making her across the house, trying to strengthen her legs.

Dane was almost done, spreading butter on the toast and seasoning the bacon. He smiled, knowing that Nia will like this breakfast this time around.

Nia worked and worked until her legs were too sore. Soon, she made her way over to the couch and collapsed onto it, wincing in pain.

Dane heard the Nia's wincing. He turned off the stove and rushed to the couch, calming his mermaid.
"What's wrong? What happened?"

She shook her head and smiled weakly. "It's fine...My legs are just really sore from straining" She said, glancing up at him "I'll be okay, to build up the muscles, it's going to hurt"

Dane massaged them to numb the soreness.
"Well...Ok..just don't hurt yourself too much."

Dane carried Nia to the kitchen and sat her down, serving her her breakfast. Dane showed her how to eat it by eating his own.
"It's good..bacon and toast"

"O-Okay" She said as she sat patiently and slowly began to eat by watching him. She copied his actions, delighted by the taste.

She nodded her head happily and smiled up at him. "Yes, thank you" she said softly, sighing happily as she continued to eat happily.

Dane finished his breakfast while, now waiting for Nia to finish as well.
"Nia..do you think..you can show me the sea? I mean..Can you be able to let me swim with you at sea?"

Nia glanced over to him curiously and tilted her head curiously. "There's... There's a way if I can go home. There's a special herb there that can help you"

Dane frowned, worried that Nia might take the chance to leave him.
"And..if I let you get it...will you come back to give it to me?"

"Of course I would" she said, gazing up at him and blinking curiously, tilting her head to the side a bit. "Why wouldn't I?"

"Hehe..It's just I was wondering if you were staying because of some duty..that you have to do it...but..I trust you. I'll take you to the water to get the herb"

Dane said as he walked to Nia and petted her.

Nia paused and glanced down "It.... It kind of was. But now... Now I don't want to leave" She said, squirming slightly as she glanced up at him.

"Hehe..really?..And why's that?"
Dane slowly took off the dress she was wearing as he spoke.

Nia felt her body shiver nervously as he took her dress off. "I-I dunno" She said, biting her lip nervously.

Dane grinned as he took of her bra.
"Maybe..you have feeling for me? That you always want to be with me and please me?"

Her long hair fell over her breasts as she nervously squirmed in place. "M-Maybe" She admitted, biting her lip nervously as she glanced down at the ground

Dane got to her legs and slowly removed her panties
"Hehe, no maybe..I think that's what it is, isn't it?"

Nia blushed and shyly glanced away, her legs pressing together nervously as she hugged her arms around herself.

Dane carried her outside and to the shore, where his boat is. He carefully put her in the water, her tail returning to her.
"Now, go get the herb and come back to me, OK?"

Dane kissed her on the lips before letting her go

Nia smiled softly and nodded her head, taking off into the water. It felt nice being back, but she felt the urge to return to him, so she continued on, determined to find the herb and find her way back.

However, when she got further out and found the herb, she realized she didn't remember her way back. She felt a small panic as she looked around, trying to remember which way she'd come. She hoped he wouldn't worry, and that he wouldn't think she'd abandoned him. Instantly she began to search, hoping she could find her way back.

Back
Top Bottom