Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Living with a Mermaid (dando and Raeona)

Dane smiled and humped again and again, hitting the sweet spot over and over. He did this until Nia had an orgasm.
"Mmm..yess..that's it my sweet mermaid.."

Nia felt herself shudder and let out small moans as he continued to hit her g-spot over and over. Eventually, she felt the pleasure build up more and more until she climaxed, her arms hugging around him tightly so she was clinging on to him.

Dane moaned so satisfied as he felt Nia shiver with her orgasm.
"Mmm..that's it, my dear...that's the pleasure from having sex feels like. I'm sure you like it now.."
Dane said as he petted the panting mermaid.

Dane removed herself from her and lays besides her, letting Nia calm down enough to speak.

Eventually, her breathing got back to normal and she pushed herself up into a sitting position and glanced down at him, blushing softly.

Nia blushed softly and hesitantly nodded as she glanced down to him. "I-It was better now that everything didn't feel so... strange"

Dane: Well....We'll be doing a lot of it together..OK?
Dane carried her to the living room, so to try the dresses.

He laid all the panties and bras out, all with different designs and colors. Among them were a blue stripped bra and panties with a fish design to it.

Nia was quite delighted to see all the clothes for her to try on. She took turns trying on everything and modeling it for him, a huge smile on her face the whole time.

Dane got hard, looking at Nia showing off all the clothes, all without even standing. She sure knew how to seduce that's for sure.
"Hehe you sure you never seduced men before? 'Cause you're doing a great job"

"Seduce?" She asked, tilting her head curiously as she looked over to him, currently in a little sun dress that she'd been trying on. "What do you mean?"

Nia quickly shook her head and smiled nervously. "N-No. We were always told that they were horrible creatures who'd just kill us or do experiments on us" She explained "So, we were told to stay away"

Dane frowned, seeing why Nia's species would think that. Humans would take advantage of this discovery, possibly harming the mermaids in the process.
"Well.. don't worry..I'm not like that.."

Dane petted her and looked at Nia in the sun dress and tried standing her up.
"Now..let's practice standing some more.."

Nia smiled softly and slowly nodded her head. Taking a deep breath, she slowly tried to stand, her legs shaking a little from the weight.

Dane helped her up, making sure she keeps her balance.
"Good..now..try to take a step"

She nodded her head slowly and took one slow, hesitant step forward. She could feel her legs still shaking, but it wasn't as bad as earlier.

Nia's legs continued to shake a bit as she tried to walk. She managed to make a few more steps before she fell back again.

Dane smiled, getting her to sit up on the floor.
"Well at least you're learning...just hope you learn walking soon..I really want to take you out someday."

"I-It's getting better." she said softly, biting her lip slightly. "I can walk a bit easier, I just... I just need to get these legs stronger"

Dane smiled and started massaging her legs, hoping they will help.
"So..what do you usually eat?"

Back
Top Bottom