Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Living with a Mermaid (dando and Raeona)

As he came to a stop, her breathing slowly returned to normal and she felt herself slowly relax.

Dane got off her and petted Nia. He went downstairs to clean the mess they made when they were eating and thought of how lucky he was in having a mermaid with her. He didn't know how he can help teach her how to walk though, and he would have to get clothes for her.

He got out a measuring tape and went back upstairs, waking up Nia.

Nia yawned when she was woken up and she slowly sat up. Stretching her arms into the air, she glanced over to him curiously. "Mm, what is it?" she asked softly.

"Sorry for waking you up..but can you sit up on the bed? I'm planning to get more clothes for you, but I need to take your measurements of your body"

Dane brought out a measuring tape to show her.

(You can chose the measures for Nia)

~{I'm not good with that stuff xD}~

"I-It's no problem" She said, sitting up and bringing her arms up and such so he could measure her. Eventually, all the measurements were down on the piece of paper and glanced over to him, tilting her head curiously.

"Hehe, curious of what all this numbers mean?...Actually..do you know HOW to read?"
Dane felt a bit concerned. He wasn't exactly sure how he can teach a mermaid to read or even write.

"I-I don't, no" She said, frowning and glancing away from him. "S-Sorry" She said softly, squirming in place a bit

Dane placed a hand on Nia's shoulder, comforting her.
"Nono..It's OK..We'll figure something out.."
Dane kissed her again, telling her it'll be OK.

"So..Do I feel as scary as when you first met me?" Dane asked amusingly.

Nia glanced up at him and blushed softly, shaking her head "N-No, not as scary" She said softly, glancing down nervously.

Dane chuckled and petted her hair.
"Well..It's getting late..I guess you want to sleep in the pool?"

Nia blinked curiously and smiled, nodding her head a bit. "I think I'd have a better chance at a good sleep if I was in the water"

Dane chuckled and carrying her back to the pool downstairs.
He removed her clothes and sat her at the pool, letting her legs form into tail.
He rubbed her breasts nicely as he spoke.

"Now, Nia. you can sleep here, but I don't want you to leave this pool unless I''m with you. OK?"

Dane gave her a kiss and a smile, saying good night to her.

Nia blushed softly and shifted nervously as she tilted her head back to look up at him "O-Okay" she said hesitantly before she said good night and slipped into the water. Once she swam around for a bit, she let herself curl up on the bottom of the pool and drift off to sleep

Dane got upstairs and laid down on his bed, sighing as he drifted to sleep. He really hoped that this day wasn't all just some elaborate dream. Not only did he not feel alone anymore, he was with a real-life mermaid. He wondered if next time he should have her sleep with him on the bed, but he didn't want to make her uncomfortable.

The morning cam and Dane woke up and stretched, feeling refreshed. He quickly thought of Nina and rushed downstairs to check on her.

When he got downstairs, she was still asleep at the bottom of the pool. She seemed rather peaceful and happy, her hair floating about in the water around her.

Dane smiled and left her to sleep. He dressed up and went to the store to buy her dresses and panties for her to wear. In about an hour he got back, with bags of clothes for Nia to wear. He went back to the pool to see if she was awake.

By then, she'd been awake for a few minutes. When she saw him above the water, she smiled and swam up. "Morning" She said softly, swimming over to the edge and putting her arms up on the side, resting her chin on top of them.

Dane smiled, glad to see his mermaid was awake.
"Morning sweetie. Had a good sleep?"

Dane petted her and kissed her on the lips.

"I got some clothes for you to try"

"A very good one" She said, smiling up at him as he stroked her hair. "Clothes? Really!?" she asked, grinning excitedly.

Dane chuckled at how excited Nia was.
"Yep..and you get to choose what to wear first...but..one thing first."

Dane got her out and dried her, her tail drying back into legs.

Nia glanced up at him curiously as he pulled her out of the water. She glanced down and watched as her tail slowly turned back into legs before she looked up at him, wondering what it was he wanted.

Dane laid Nia on the floor and started kissing her. He removed his clothes quickly and entered her, moaning from the sweet warmth.
"Mmm..still feels so good. Sorry..I just have to have sex with you again. I can't stand being away from you for so long."
Dane said as he started humping her deeper and deeper.

Nia blushed nervously as he laid her back and slipped out of his clothes. When he pushed into her again, it was a lot easier for her than the first time, it didn't feel so weird, it didn't hurt, and when he spoke she simply blushed shyly and shook her head. "I-It's okay" She said, biting her lip slightly as he started moving.

Dane humped harder in her, wanting to make sure she enjoyed the sex this time. More and more he went inside Nia until he reached her g-spot, wondering what it will feel for her.

When he hit her sweet spot, she let out a surprised gasp and felt her arms tighten around him. A wonderful sensation went through her body and she felt her body shiver in delight.

Back
Top Bottom