Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Living with a Mermaid (dando and Raeona)

Nia smiled up at him as he leaned close, making her blush softly, especially when she heard his words. As he leaned in and kissed her, she blinked in surprise, her heart skipping a beat. After a moment, she closed her eyes and kissed him back slowly, her heart racing nervously in her chest.

Dane pulled out and couldn't take it anymore. He pulled Nia out and held her close, continuing to kiss her all over. He didn't even noticed her tail changing back to legs.

"Nia...I..I want to mate with you..."

Nia gasped softly as he pulled her up and out of the water again. Her legs lay on the floor next to the pool as she glanced up at him. Hearing his words made her blush deeply. "Y-Y-You...." She started, blushing more and more. He saved her life, she knew she couldn't possibly deny him, she owed him everything either way. Shyly, she nodded her head and glanced down.

Dane smiled and laid Nia on the floor. He stared at her beautiful, body, waiting to be taken. He removed his pants and got on top of her.
"Tell me if it hurts, OK?"

He first took her breasts and massaged them slowly, making Nia horny and wet of a different kind.

Nia hesitantly nodded her head, unsure of what to expect, especially when it came to humans. She felt him crawl over her and when his hands reached her breasts, she blushed deeply and let out a small gasp of surprise, a small shiver going through her body

Dane kept rubbing Nia's breasts more and more until her pussy was nice and wet. He then entered her pussy with his erect member, moaning from the pleasure her warmth was giving him.

"MMm..Oohh..soo gooodd.."

Nia's blushed was permanent on her cheeks, and as he pushed into her, she felt a dull pain build up. She winced slightly, but it wasn't too bad, and was a rather tolerable pain. Taking a deep deep breaths, she glanced up at him nervously as he spoke, making her blush deepen in color.

Dane humped her deeper and deeper, enjoying the growing orgasm that was coming. He kept going more and more until he cummed inside her with a satisfied moan.
"OOOHHH!!!..Mmm..OOhh..YYEeeesss"

Dane panted, feeling satisfied and hoped that Nia enjoyed it too.

Nia hugged her arms around him as he moved. Soon, she felt his warm cum go inside of her, making her blush slightly. When he was finished and panted, she glanced up at him shyly.

Dane kept panting and watched his mermaid looking at him.
"So..how did you like it?"

Nia blushed slightly and shrugged a bit "I-I dunno. It's strange to me" She said nervously, glancing away shyly. "It's just weird to feel anything in this form, a-and I wasn't able to adjust to it very quickly"

"Hmm..I guess you'll enjoy it more over time..I know I did"
Dane kissed her an let her crawl back to the pool. He knew that Nia wouldn't be used to sex right away, but he wondered how mermaids reproduce to begin with."

"You have fun now..and be sure to practice your walking. I have to clean my boat."

Nia hesitantly nodded and when he allowed it, she slipped back into the pool. Hearing him mention needing to go clean his boat, she nodded her head. "Okay, I'll be here" She said softly, smiling before diving under the water and swimming around a bit, loving how clean and cool the water was.

Hours passed and Dane was done cleaning his boat. It was already evening and he needed to get inside. He went back to the pool to see if Nia was still there.

After an hour or so, she'd pulled herself out of the water to try and work on walking. When he returned, she was on her feet, leaning against a wall. Her hands were against it as well as she tried to use them to keep her up and balanced. She was so focused, that she didn't even notice him walk in.

Dane walked in and watched Nia walking, glad that she was trying to teach herself how to walk. She didn't notice him coming in so he watched, not revealing he was there just yet.

Nia eventually had to stop, her legs being too sore to really do anything more. Sighing softly, she slowly let herself slide down against the wall until she was sitting. She noticed him and blushed softly. "O-Oh, welcome back"

Dane smiled and walked to her. He carried Nia in his arms, glad to see she was trying to walk at least.
"I'm glad you are learning how to walk. But..tell me..don't you have any family back home?"
Dane carried her to the living room, wanting to hear about Nia's home.

Nia shrugged a bit and sighed. "Sort of. I have a sister, that's all." She said, glancing out a nearby window towards the waters she had called home. "But, I don't know where she is. She kinda took off after we got into a fight"

"I see..do you miss her?"
Dane set the slightly wet Nia on the couch and petted her hair.

"You know...there is something I would like to try..."

"I suppose I do, I just hope she's okay" She said softly before she glanced up at him. "Something... You want to try? What is it?" She asked, tilting her head to the side a bit.

Dane had her sit up and went to her bare crotch. He then started licking her wet pussy, going deep inside her.
"Mmm..You taste so good..sweet and salty fish..."

When she saw him moving down, Nia blinked in confusion, wondering what he was doing. When she felt his tongue, she gasped in shock and bit her lip nervously. Her face turned bright red, not sure how to react to such a thing. It was so strange, but yet... It felt really good at the same time! She squirmed slightly, a hand hesitantly moving to stroke his hair

Dane could feel his head being stroked and continued licking Nia more and more until she cummed. He wondered how Nia would feel about having what was perhaps her first orgasm.

It took a while, but eventually the pleasure would become too much and she found it hard to hold it back. Eventually, she let out a surprised gasp as she came, her body shuddering.

Back
Top Bottom