Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Living with a Mermaid (dando and Raeona)

Nia frowned and shook her head, sighing softly. "That's horrible" She said softly, biting her lip a bit as she looked back up at the ceiling "Well, I have no use for money."

Dane smiled, amused by Nia's innocent reply. It might not seem so important to Nia, but she told him how much different she is than the women Dane were with before.

"So...does my mermaid like to sleep with me on my bed?"

Nia gazed over to him and nodded her head, smiling softly. "Yeah, it's really comfortable" She said softly, giggling a bit.

Dane got her out of the pool, her fin turning to a pair of legs, and carried her to the room. Dane couldn't get enough of how sexy she looked all naked. He laid her on the bed and rubbed her breasts, kneading then softly.

Nia gazed up at him until she felt him lay her on the bed. She blushed softly as he began to rub her breasts, making her squirm slightly.

Dane got on Nia and rubbed her more, making her feel more pleasure.
"Mmm..yess..enjoy it, my sweet mermaid.."

Dane kept going till her pussy was nice and moist.
"Nia..are you ready? I'm going to enter you now.."

Dane entered Nia, humping her slow at first. He only hoped that Nia enjoyed the sex, even though it is new to her.

Nia let out a soft moan as he entered her. Blushing softly, she slowly began to move her hips with his, her arms wrapping around his.

Dane kept humping, going deeper and deeper inside of her.
"Mmmm..yeeess..moorree!!"

Dane moaned louder and louder, humping Nia hard until he cummed inside her.
"OOOHhhhh....yeess..soo..gooodd.."

Dane panted while relaxing from the climax. He laid on Nia, smiling at her.
"Nia..That was so amazing..Please..never leave me.."

Dane kissed her good night and went to sleep, still lying on Nia.

Dane soon woke up, seeing his mermaid sleeping still. He started to wonder how rare it was that he would find another mermaid. Though he was satisfied with Nia for now.

"Hey there, beautiful.."

His voice brought her out of her sleep and she glanced up at him tiredly. "Hi" She said softly, smiling gently.

"Tell me something..have you ever met another mermaid? You said you had a sister.."

"Yes, there's a small group of us that act as a family. Some of us are related by blood, but lots of mermaids go off on their own, so only a few remain together" She explained softly.

"I see...do you think you can find them?..I would like to meet more of your kind.."

"Well..I was wondering making a meal for them. I was hoping that I could have a chance to tell them that one of their mermaids is safe with me..but..I understand if you don't want to. I know you know I won't hurt them or sell them..but..they don't. I'm sure they will be scared of me..but..It's up to you.."

"They don't take kindly to humans, no... I could try though, if you wanted" She said softly as she gazed up at him

Back
Top Bottom