Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Other Little Things That Bother You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ironic said:
How much debt I'm going to be in after Veterinary school... .-.

I'm with you there girl, but for med school. I want to cry at the thought of my student loans.

When I'm in the middle of something really important in a game and the XBox controller just turns off because of low battery. UGH LIKE WHAT.

Wow. don't ever tell me the role-play community isn't filled with self-entitled, passive-aggressive bitches. Guys, this thread wasn't for fielding arguments or to act as a deflection while still keeping disagreements public. That shit is still considered flaming and doesn't belong on the boards. Have some courtesy, please. We're here to have a good time.

If your message is for someone here or directed at someone here it doesn't belong in this thread. I'm sorry, but it doesn't. Ever. There's a section below this one called "Journals" or feel free to engage in the private messaging system that our dear administrators and Vek have seen fit to equip the site with. Bringing drama between members to this thread or any other in the public sphere is not welcome and it makes others, who have no part in it, who don't know the context and who don't want any part of it uncomfortable. Whether you think you can get away with it or you're just "venting" it doesn't matter; if it is a site matter, or refers to one of the members here, the person who sees it may feel the need to snipe back and drama will flood the public space and that is unfair and against the site rules. As it has here. Along with the unwarranted chiming in from the peanut gallery.

If you refuse to address the issue to the person involved then you have revoked your right to act upset and should let it go or keep that opinionated ranting to the safety and privacy of your journal, where it belongs. Forcing people into guessing games and spreading negativity is not what a community like this needs.

What Rudolph said. I like this thread because I can talk about all the crap going on in my life. Everyone here is family to me. I hate seeing the passive aggressiveness. The air is tense and I don't want anyone to here to think I am talking about them.

I can't say don't be negative though..this thread is meant for negativity, just not aimed at fellow members, haha.

Ariamella said:
Ironic said:
How much debt I'm going to be in after Veterinary school... .-.

I'm with you there girl, but for med school. I want to cry at the thought of my student loans.

When I'm in the middle of something really important in a game and the XBox controller just turns off because of low battery. UGH LIKE WHAT.

Dang, you are in the same boat!
But I wish you luck at trying to reach for something so competitive!
You can do it! :D

I have that constant fear of not being accepted, yet I am a great student.
We will just have to find out when the time comes.

In an attempt to reduce negativity on the boards and since the initial intent of this thread tends to get derailed more often than not it's been decided to close down this thread and not reopen another of its kind. If you wish to rant about something (though if it's about something on site, refrain from pointing fingers, needless public drama is just really uncalled for), create a journal or do so to a friend either via PMs or off site. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom