Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Other Little Things That Bother You

Status
Not open for further replies.
CyanideDisaster said:
Temptationist said:
When bluemoon goes down.
xD

I concur!

(Ooooh! That's a thing! I thought it was just me. O_O Or rather, I thought it was just my crappy internet connection. Good to know!)

>:U Being in limbo with plenty of time to spare and no inspiration to write!

I stupidly agreed to look after my brother in law's mother's (Let's call her Bitch Face for now) dog, but as it turns out Bitch Face's dog is pregnant, so I have to pay $800 for the Vet to perform a c-section and spend the next three weeks providing around the clock care to ten very weak puppies and their mother.

Want to know what Bitch Face is doing to help? Fuck all.
They're not her problem, she helped pay for the surgery, but get this, I have to pay her back. I am very, very tempted to call her every three hours (The time I have to get up to make sure they're all breathing) and scream "LOOK AFTER YOUR FUCKING DOGS" then hang up.
I don't know how this woman managed to raise three children if this how she treats her dogs.

-Rage-

When a new song becomes popular and every damn commercial, movie and videogame trailer feels the need to use it.

Currently, that seems to be Welcome to the New Age. Not sure who sings it, but good lord, every damn videogame, tv show and movie seems to have it in their damn trailers nowadays.

CutePhoenix said:
When a new song becomes popular and every damn commercial, movie and videogame trailer feels the need to use it.

Currently, that seems to be Welcome to the New Age. Not sure who sings it, but good lord, every damn videogame, tv show and movie seems to have it in their damn trailers nowadays.

Are you talking about Radioactive by Imagine Dragons? ._.

Yea, after looking it up on youtube, that's it. Thought it was titled what I first mentioned after a quick google search before posting.

Not a bad song, but I just get tired of hearing it like 3 or 4 times every damn commercial break on TV.

Speaking of youtube, I hate it when an ad gets overplayed to the point that you get sick of it. I loath the new Dead Island game, just because I saw the ad constantly.

Knowing that no one wants you around and they make it obvious and no matter how nice you are or how much you do for people they just don't care and push you away after you've given all you can give. So sorry I can't do everything I'm not fucking superman.

Getting up at the ass-crack o' dawn, suckin down coffee super quick, and THEN finding out you -don't- have to work today. *growls and glares*

Snake Plissken said:
Knowing that no one wants you around and they make it obvious and no matter how nice you are or how much you do for people they just don't care and push you away after you've given all you can give. So sorry I can't do everything I'm not fucking superman.

Easy solution. Figure Four Leg lock then an German Suplex.

CutePhoenix said:

I agree here.

HeartOfTheDarkness said:
Speaking of youtube, I hate it when an ad gets overplayed to the point that you get sick of it. I loath the new Dead Island game, just because I saw the ad constantly.

I heard it was just a badly done game, just like the first, that felt like and expensive add-on than a full title. Thank god I didn't drop $60 on another Deep Silver Studios piece of Zombie shit.

HeartOfTheDarkness said:

I laugh every time I watch your signature GIF.

Snake Plissken said:
Homophobic pricks and gay bashers seriously fuck you all....I'm sick of the bullshit!

something-is-afoot-640x575.jpg

What seems to be the matter, Snake?

Snake....? Snake?.......

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!!!!!

I hear that one... especially since most do it for attention seeking purposes.

People who are quick to dole out 'this and that' without batting an eye, not seeing things from the others side and perhaps not thinking that people try to take into account several things when they implement various things but really can only do so much given their resources. Jeez.

Being told that someone isn't into her girlfriend because her boobs are too small. Really? Then you should have had enough respect for her to NOT ask for a relationship in the first place. Asshat! I'd never do that to my girl, but then again, I'd never have started a relationship with her in the first place if I thought she was anything but attractive to me. :/

Losing an inhaler right before going to bed so you cant breathe and need to dig around to find another one.

People who are selectively prideful in nerd/geek-dome.

Anime - It's fun!
Video games - love!
Science - awesome!
Cosplay - artistic~
Star Wars - classic!
Tabletop gaming - omfglulzfatneckbeards get with the times!

If you fit into any nerdy or geeky passion, you best be respectin' the others ;[

Ms_Muffintops said:

Anime - It's fun!
Video games - love!
Science - awesome!
Cosplay - artistic~
Star Wars - classic!

If you fit into any nerdy or geeky passion, you best be respectin' the others ;[

Thank. You. I wholeheartedly agree here. If I may cite a personal example, I know people who claim to be 'geeks' because they have iPhone and play some games, but don't know the difference between the Green Lantern and the Green Hornet. I may not be the biggest comic book fan out there (matter of fact there's a few heroes I downright detest) but I still love and respect the medium not only for the art but for the writing and the mere fact that like almost everything 'geeky' (I'm hating that word more and more each day, it used to mean something) it is a form of escapism thast takes dedication and builds up a fan base.

Raivh said:
Being told that someone isn't into her girlfriend because her boobs are too small. Really? Then you should have had enough respect for her to NOT ask for a relationship in the first place. Asshat! I'd never do that to my girl, but then again, I'd never have started a relationship with her in the first place if I thought she was anything but attractive to me. :/

The fact that someone has this kind of issue with their girlfriend. Since when does boobs = super amazing relationship?

When people take over a week to reply to roleplays but as soon as you take more than 2 days they start flooding your inbox with messages.

Da eff.

Ms_Muffintops said:

Anime - It's fun!
Video games - love!
Science - awesome!
Cosplay - artistic~
Star Wars - classic!

For the most part I agree, Muffin... but I refuse to do so for any Twitards or Greys. Just is not happening ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom