Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Other Little Things That Bother You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being unable to get into a roleplay as easily as some others, even if there's little wrong with my partner. I still haven't been able to find people to satiate my current cravings. Stupid incessant ideas that won't go away D:

Going on a date with my girlfriend (not the part that bothers me) and running into a homophobic stranger. "Are you gay? If you're gay, are you the man? You're obviously the man." Last I checked, I don't have a penis. Second, OMG ARE YOU STRAIGHT? WOOOOOOW! I THOUGHT YOU WERE JUST STUPID! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU COULD MULTITASK! :D GOOD FOR YOU!

Raivh said:
Going on a date with my girlfriend (not the part that bothers me) and running into a homophobic stranger. "Are you gay? If you're gay, are you the man? You're obviously the man." Last I checked, I don't have a penis. Second, OMG ARE YOU STRAIGHT? WOOOOOOW! I THOUGHT YOU WERE JUST STUPID! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU COULD MULTITASK! :D GOOD FOR YOU!
Haha, same thing happened to me today. Someone I work with asked me if me, or my girlfriend, was the "man" of the relationship. I shrug it off but it really pisses me off when people ask me that.

Rea said:
Raivh said:
Haha, same thing happened to me today. Someone I work with asked me if me, or my girlfriend, was the "man" of the relationship. I shrug it off but it really pisses me off when people ask me that.

Yeah, I just tend to not feed into their stupidity. Plus, the guy was smoking something, and it didn't smell like a cigarette. XD I just told my girlfriend to get in the car and I did the same. Those situations make her uncomfortable. Thing is, if either I or my girlfriend had been alone, the guy wouldn't have even thought "Wow, she looks gay."

*stands and applauds* Thank you and amen! I tell people I'm engaged and have a fiance and they always assume it's a man--even when I'm standing right next to her with both of us wearing our rings. No one's the man or woman of the relationship--we are equal halves of a couple in love; just like heteros.

Hm, the things that bother me today are depression, diets, stupid customers and people who are just the biggest ass-holes in the world.

Racism.

I just don't understand it.

A stripper refused to give a friend of mine a PAID lap dance because he's black.
dafuq. DA-EFF-IS-THAT?

Temptationist said:
Racism.

A stripper refused to give a friend of mine a PAID lap dance because he's black.
dafuq. DA-EFF-IS-THAT?

Wut?

that just...

The fuck.

She should be happy to get whatever money she gets. I know I am.

Hahvoc The Decepticon said:
Temptationist said:
Racism.

dafuq. DA-EFF-IS-THAT?

Wut?

that just...

The fuck.

I KNOW RIGHT?
And we're in an extremely populace and diverse city here.
It just didn't make sense. Her exact words "I don't do black guys" and she walked away. LIKEWHAT. LOL?

He laughed. He LAUGHED. He's too good of a guy to get insulted.

Temptationist said:
Hahvoc The Decepticon said:
Temptationist said:
Racism.

dafuq. DA-EFF-IS-THAT?

Wut?

that just...

The fuck.

I KNOW RIGHT?
And we're in an extremely populace and diverse city here.
It just didn't make sense. Her exact words "I don't do black guys" and she walked away. LIKEWHAT. LOL?

He laughed. He LAUGHED. He's too good of a guy to get insulted.

Well said! Racism is such a waste of breath and life. All I can think over and is 'REALLY?!' In this day and age when science is at such a breath-taking peak, there are morons still worried about something as irrelevant as skin color? Does she still think that Thunder means the Greek Gods are angry too? Useless! You're friend is a gem, seriously.

Oh racism and just plain ignorance with race runs rampant... here's a fun little anecdote that I've lived out:

I'm out and about with my children. A stranger walks up to me and says, "Oh, your children are just beautiful! What country did you adopt them from!" I just look at her and politely say, "I didn't adopt them." She then looks at me a bit stunned and tilts her head, her expression turning somewhat thoughtful. Finally, she says, "Well, I don't mean to sound offensive, but your children look Asian." I look back at her and smile (meanwhile, I'm gritting my teeth and wanting to throttle her for her idiocy and bold invasiveness) and answer, still rather politely, "Well, that is because they are Asian." The woman looks even more puzzled, clearly trying to understand HOW this is possible. I am ready to bash my head into a wall at how utterly clueless she is, not to mention how she's just offended me, my children and the entire Asian population. After several moments pause, I mention... "The father is Asian. You know... my husband." Suddenly, the light bulb goes off and all I can think of are cutting remarks that I'd wish to spew back at her. However, instead, I say, "But anyway, thank you for the compliment. Come on kids, lets go."

Sheesh... some people really are dumb.

EDIT: I should amend to this that I've sadly had this very scenario happen to me on more than one occasion. In one instance, the person actually then had the notion that if I didn't adopt, clearly I was their nanny.... X_X Oh the look of shock when corrected.

An absolute big FUCK YOU to the person who stole my wallet today, and is charging to my cards. I hope karma bites you in your fucking ass, you prick.

When a girl that's not my girlfriend points out my tattoo and tells me it's sexy. I mean, it's flattering, but awkward. So, I usually just say, "Thank you," and move on. This girl just persisted. :/ Bitches be crazy. I know I have a smexy back, but yeesh!

When I put in 3x more effort into everything and get jack shit for it. Half the time I feel like I shouldn't be friends with some of the people I'm friends with because of this.

It just also makes me feel 10x more lonely knowing I'm not worth the effort.

Racism angers me, but what bothers and pisses me off to no end are people who hide their racism by "educated enlightenment".

Sorry.. "urban" is even more bigoted a term than "black"

When people assume your tattoo is something it's not out of pure ignorance.
"Oh shit, you like the Illuminati?" lolwut. Morons.

Cold mornings when my partner decides she's the only one who can have any blanket.
>n<
Tried pulling it back, but she's too strong!

Sometimes the word association thread only shows the previous page and won't let me post. Meh.

When a large black blob begins eating my phone screen, forcing me to buy a new phone. I still have know idea how that happened to my phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom