Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Good Nurse/Naughty Nurse by RobBase086 and MiseryChord

MiseryChord said:
A loud moan left her as his cockhead scrubbed against her engorged gspot. "Nnngh! Fuck me!!!" She cried, reaching down and slapping her erect clit gently. Her eyes rolled back in her head as her thick cream poured from her cunt and onto the exam table in a thick smear.

He began to slide deeper and deeper into her. His cock was sliding faster and faster into her. "That is my naughty nurse! Fuck your doctor baby!" As he slides harder into her tight virgin pussy. "You are my naughty cum slut are you not?"

Kallie gripped onto his shoulders, leaving long, red scratches as she clung to him. "Yes! I'm your naughty cum slut!" She replied, bucking against him wildly as he fucked her.

MiseryChord said:
Kallie gripped onto his shoulders, leaving long, red scratches as she clung to him. "Yes! I'm your naughty cum slut!" She replied, bucking against him wildly as he fucked her.

As Kallie began to grip onto his shoulders and scratching him he began to slide into her harder. He began to thrust deeply inside her. "Fuck yeah baby!" He yelled out as he thrusted deeper into her. He began to slam and ram deeply inside her.

Kallie writhed beneath him like a living flame. "Nnngh fuck! I'm gunna cummm!!!" She wailed, nails scrabbling at the table for some hold as he drove her into mindless bliss with his cock.

MiseryChord said:
Kallie writhed beneath him like a living flame. "Nnngh fuck! I'm gunna cummm!!!" She wailed, nails scrabbling at the table for some hold as he drove her into mindless bliss with his cock.

"I am ready to cum also baby!" Feeling her pussy clinch onto his cock milking him for his cum. He continued sliding in and out of her until he came inside her.

Kallie felt the hot torrent of seed inside her as she clenched around him, womb opening to allow it to settle within her fertile walls. She panted softly, squeezing him every so often in rhythmic contractions than began to ebb. She looked up at him, true and well pleased and pulled him down for a kiss, being sure to tilt her hips so his seed stayed inside of her.

MiseryChord said:
Kallie felt the hot torrent of seed inside her as she clenched around him, womb opening to allow it to settle within her fertile walls. She panted softly, squeezing him every so often in rhythmic contractions than began to ebb. She looked up at him, true and well pleased and pulled him down for a kiss, being sure to tilt her hips so his seed stayed inside of her.

Dr. Sandage kissed her lips deeply and passionately as he continued to slide his cock in and out of her. As he held her into his arms. He looked deeply into her beautiful eyes and smiled at her.

She smiled back, rubbing over the gentle swell of her belly and hoping his seed took. "How was that Doctor?" She asked tiredly, rocking gently against him still to be sure she got every drop of semen from him.

MiseryChord said:
She smiled back, rubbing over the gentle swell of her belly and hoping his seed took. "How was that Doctor?" She asked tiredly, rocking gently against him still to be sure she got every drop of semen from him.

The doctor was very pleased with what they had done and wondered how naughty she will become for him. "It was great Nurse Kalli! You may call me Rob!" He told her as he kissed her lips deeply and passionately. Feeling her milk his cock.

She grinned against his lips, nipping them gently. "How about baby? I like calling you that better." She winked, reaching down and squeezing his balls. "Perhaps you cancall me Mrs. Sandage one day." She purred, moving to try and get him hard again. "Tell me Doctor. Will it just be us working down here? I think those pills need some more testing." She winked.

MiseryChord said:
She grinned against his lips, nipping them gently. "How about baby? I like calling you that better." She winked, reaching down and squeezing his balls. "Perhaps you cancall me Mrs. Sandage one day." She purred, moving to try and get him hard again. "Tell me Doctor. Will it just be us working down here? I think those pills need some more testing." She winked.

He loved the feel of her lips against his. As he felt her grinding his cock to make it hard for her once again. "Yes you may call me baby nurse." Smiling at her and then kissing her lips once again sucking onto her lower lip. "Yes there will be us working and you will be checking on patients. Why do you ask nurse?" He asked her about her question she had asked him.

"I was just wondering how often we would be able to do...studies on the drugs effects and possibly work on that baby." She grinned moving to kiss and suck his neck. "Finger me baby?" She asked, moving her lips into a sexy pout.

MiseryChord said:
"I was just wondering how often we would be able to do...studies on the drugs effects and possibly work on that baby." She grinned moving to kiss and suck his neck. "Finger me baby?" She asked, moving her lips into a sexy pout.

"Yes we do need to find out what the drugs will do and other effects that it may have." He said winking at her and then playing with her tongue as they kissed each other. He began to slide his fingers deep inside her as he asked her, "How does that feel baby? Do you like that?" He said looming into her eyes as he felt her moving onto his fingers.

She moaned softly, feeling his rough fingers moving around her sensitive pussy walls. She shivered as she felt a rivulet of his cum pour from her gaped hole. "Nnngh feels perfect baby." A wicked grin formed on her lips. "Think you can make me squirt for you?" She asked, reaching down and slapping her clit gently.

MiseryChord said:
She moaned softly, feeling his rough fingers moving around her sensitive pussy walls. She shivered as she felt a rivulet of his cum pour from her gaped hole. "Nnngh feels perfect baby." A wicked grin formed on her lips. "Think you can make me squirt for you?" She asked, reaching down and slapping her clit gently.

"I am glad you love what I am doing to you with my fingers!" He said to her with a smile as his fingers worked their way deeper and harder inside her. "I believe I can make you cum for me!"

She grinned. "Just make sure to keep your cum in my cunt. I wanna carry your baby remember?" She groaned as he hit her gspot dead on, causing her sex to quite visibly clench with a wet squelch from the excessive cum filling her depths.

MiseryChord said:
She grinned. "Just make sure to keep your cum in my cunt. I wanna carry your baby remember?" She groaned as he hit her gspot dead on, causing her sex to quite visibly clench with a wet squelch from the excessive cum filling her depths.

"No worries I will make sure to keep my cum in your pussy baby." He told her with a smile. He took his thumb and rubbed her clit while his fingers were inside her pussy. He was sliding faster and fast into her and deeper and deeper inside her. Ramming and slamming into her.

She felt the pressure building, constantly growing until finally she shattered. Her hips jerked sharply right before she clenched around his fingers and her clit pulsed. Suddenly a huge spray of clear fluid came from her opening, drenching the bed beneath her.

MiseryChord said:
She felt the pressure building, constantly growing until finally she shattered. Her hips jerked sharply right before she clenched around his fingers and her clit pulsed. Suddenly a huge spray of clear fluid came from her opening, drenching the bed beneath her.

"That is a good nurse!" Dr. Sandage said to her as he felt her pussy juices wetting his fingers and hand.

She panted harshly, shivering as her body came down from its high. A ragged groan left her along with a final spurt of cum. "T-that was amazing." She panted.

MiseryChord said:
She panted harshly, shivering as her body came down from its high. A ragged groan left her along with a final spurt of cum. "T-that was amazing." She panted.

"I am glad that you loved it baby!" He said to her as he leaned in kissing her lips deeply and passionately as he then squeezed her breasts.

She smiled tiredly. "Just imagine. About nine months from now we'll be parents hopefully." She grinned, her body weak from the multiple orgasms.

MiseryChord said:
She smiled tiredly. "Just imagine. About nine months from now we'll be parents hopefully." She grinned, her body weak from the multiple orgasms.

The doctor removed hair from her face and with his hand gently caressed her face with a smile looking into her beautiful eyes. "That will be fantastic and I look forward to getting what the baby is hungry for." He told her with a smile and holding her in his arms.

She frowned slightly. "What the baby is hungry for?" Her hands moved to rub and massage his back. The two were acting as a couple and the thought made her smile broadly.

MiseryChord said:

He continued sliding in and out of her with his fingers. As he clapped onto his hand to pleasure her more. His thumb continued to change directions on her rubbing against her clit. "I am glad that you love what I am doing to you!" He said with a smile to her as he continued to thrust his fingers inside her. "Yes I believe that I can make you squirt for me."

Back
Top Bottom