Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

DO THE GUYS REALLY CARE ABOUT OUR FLAWS?

Do the men of BM agree?

• Total voters
If you like an individual then the flaws are part of that individual so they don't matter. If you don't like them they do matter.

Obviously liking and disliking can change on a regular or even hourly basis.

Of course. Some people are more flexible and accept flaws, others can't stand the tiniest thing wrong and even further out there are those who see certain 'flaws' as kinks. Personally I don't see flaws so much as character traits. The only real flaws that would bother me are emotional or mental, such as being a complete and utter jerk without reason or mercy. But anyone can be a shallow douche, it isn't restricted to any one gender.

So...depends?

Camille said:
This one if for the guys: Would you agree with this sentiment?

Women think men care too much about:

Stretchmarks
If one titty is slightly bigger than the other
Birthmarks
Fat areas
Bumps or discoloration
Cellulite
Sweat
Morning breath
Human flaws

The gentleman who posted this in his blog went on to say:

"If I have you naked in front of me, and I am naked too, the only thing on my mind is Where am I putting my mouth first."

Me personally, it's all a case-by-case basis. All flaws are equally flawed, but some more than others. Not that I ain't vain either, but flaws still make the individual who they are.

Well there is a old saying that the whole is great then its parts. I then to apply such a thought, to look at a part, or something about someone instead of the whole of the person is a foolish ideas. It is why to me at least I don't think that all flaws are so big when you looking at the whole person and not nick picking on tiny details. That is just my opinion though so, that and I think a dollar might get you a soda in some places.

Personly, I don't care. Mostly as I know sites like this are the closest I'll get to intimate interaction with human females. I look like someone spliced a shaved bear and gorilla together before repeatedly running over my face with a bus.

So, I say both genders focus on it too much. Now, I have a pug to hug.

speaking from a woman's point of view, our flaws are what makes us stand out, be them good or bad. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder as the saying goes, and without our flaws we would all be Barbi dolls or 'Stepford Wives'......it's what makes us who we are

I haven't exactly been in a relationship before but I know that I honestly wouldn't care. Everyone has flaws, I probably have more then can fit on a paper sheet so it doesn't matter really. A relationship is not just about the sex, it's also about mutual respect and I find it quite sad that there are people who forget that. It's not because the person gets a bit sweaty or just starts wearing sweatpants around me that I'll love them less... I'd probably join in on the sweatpants myself,they're so extremely comfy. x0x I'm not a dreamguy, not even close even so I don't expect them to be my dreamgirl either.

Back
Top Bottom