Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Calling F for Incest Threesome (or Harem?) (4/24 Added Father role)

GoldenGateSon

Supernova
Hi all! You may have noticed my other post for an incest family reboot already, but if not, check it out!
Anyway, this one is a bit more self serving for me as I'm looking for, you guessed it, an incest threesome between me and two females, or if there's enough interest, an incest harem.

Specific kinks/fetishes can be discussed and incorporated as people respond.

I've noticed that some people have been checking this out but then not showing their interest, so I can only assume that it's because I only expressed desire to play a son. To that end, I'm adding that I'll be willing to play a father with a pair of daughters, or a father with a wife and daughter, or anything else involving a father. Having said that, I still have a preference for playing a son. I'm hoping this addition of father daughter relationships will help get a little more interest.

As for the roles/characters, I'll be playing the son, and other than that, I'm pretty much open to any other type of scenarios or roles. Here are just a few ideas:
1) singe mother who raises her son and daughter by herself
2) single mother whose sister (my aunt) comes to live with us (or visit)
3) two sisters and a brother who live on their own after their parents died
4) a mother, her bisexual (female) lover, and her son

The possibilities are endless! Feel free to chime in on what kind of role you'd like and what kind of setting you'd like, not just limited to the ones I've mentioned so far.

Guess that's all for now, and I'm definitely hoping to get some interest or responses for this. Happy RP'ing everybody!

Hey, I'm in!

I can play any role, though I have a preference for getting fucked by my Son/Brother. Still, I'll be open for the sake of any other member of the three(+)some.

I can play any role aside from the mother if you guys want. Pm me if this ever gets off the ground?

Back
Top Bottom