Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Incest Family Reboot! (5/3 Just Need a Mom!)

GoldenGateSon

Supernova
Hey everybody! So I noticed the other two Incest Family threads and group RPs didn't really pan out, or either got started and died off. I got to the party too late and didn't get to join in, but it was still a really big interested of mine. Well, now I'm hoping to resurrect it. I think the biggest problem was that the RPs had too many character (eight in total), so I'm thinking that perhaps with few roles, people would get to respond more quickly and feel a greater return on their time spent. With that in mind, I'm thinking of a basic family of four, going max up to 6 if there's enough interest. Specifics can be worked out if this gets going somehow.

Roles:
Mother
Father
Son
Daughter

Optional Roles:
More Sons
More Daughters
Aunt
Uncle
Cousins

Well, that's basically it. Hope there's enough interest out there for another one of these, because I'd really love to RP it! Hope to hear back from some of you out there!

Forgot to specify that I'd be playing the son, so basically looking for a father, mother, and daughter. Sorry! =P

GoldenGateSon said:
Whisper, you're not in the to yet. There's another person in line to play a son, and he said he was still interested. sexywritwr777 just responded to him in the thread too.

Yeah, sorry for the confusion, I quoted him to try and avoid that. :-/ Sorry it didn't work.

We are only allowing six members- Mom, Dad, Son, Son, Daughter, Daughter. Here is the break-down.

Dad-Myself
Mom- Autumnal Equinox
Son- Golden Gate
Son- Malmshodes
Daughter- Sweet Angel of Darkness
Daughter- Awesomist(Currently, depends on whether we hear from her or not.)

The reasoning- The main problem with Previous Incest family RPs is too much interest- the RP interest thread overflows and too many people try to squeeze into a normal family. Thus, our family limit. First come, first serve.

No, not currently. Feel free to start up another Incest Family interest thread though, and perhaps the others that we had to turn away will join with you.

Already confirmed my interest to GoldenGateSon, thank you guys for waiting on me and informing me you decided to do it with six members! This will be fun.

I'll post my bio up soon, I wanna see Sweet Angel of Darkness' character bio first then I'll make mine. Sweet Angel, do you want to be the older, younger or twins? ;)

While you guys are all putting up your character bios, chime in on what you think of the general sort of setup I posted on the first page. I wanna make this a collaborative effort.

What if we start the rp, with the family never having touched one another in any sexual way, right after they saw a movie about incest? We can show how the movie put ideas in their heads, and then work from there.

Also, I'm still working on my character. Sorry it's taking so long :(

malmshodes said:
What if we start the rp, with the family never having touched one another in any sexual way, right after they saw a movie about incest? We can show how the movie put ideas in their heads, and then work from there.

That's a fair idea. I like it. Though we said we wanted the family to be rather open. So perhaps they've never touched sexually (at least not intentionally), but they don't mind being naked around each other, kissing each other on the lips, hugging each other, etc.

sexywriter777 said:
malmshodes said:

That's a fair idea. I like it. Though we said we wanted the family to be rather open. So perhaps they've never touched sexually (at least not intentionally), but they don't mind being naked around each other, kissing each other on the lips, hugging each other, etc.

I'm good with that too. I've edited my bio a bit to add some exhibitionist tendencies to Nicolette.

Awesomist said:
Already confirmed my interest to GoldenGateSon, thank you guys for waiting on me and informing me you decided to do it with six members! This will be fun.

I'll post my bio up soon, I wanna see Sweet Angel of Darkness' character bio first then I'll make mine. Sweet Angel, do you want to be the older, younger or twins? ;)

As a heads up, it doesn't look like Sweet Angel has been on in a few weeks.

Autumnal Equinox said:
Awesomist said:

If she doesn't show up in the next few days, I'm sure Golden Gate won't mind handing it off to the next person in line. But don't quote me on that.

sexywriter777 said:
Autumnal Equinox said:
Awesomist said:

If she doesn't show up in the next few days, I'm sure Golden Gate won't mind handing it off to the next person in line. But don't quote me on that.

And that... should be me then! Regardless of how shoddy this was put together(no offense:)) I am still intrested if a spot opens up.

Alright, I'm getting tired of your attitude and sense of entitlement. What part of "first come first serve" do you not understand? There are other people in line before you, not to mention the fact that Sweet Angel was in line to be a daughter, and you were in line to be a son, all of which are roles already filled. If Sweet Angel isn't going to participate, that means SuperSonic13 is up next to fill the role of daughter. Just because you're not included doesn't make this coordination shoddy.

Sorry for the rant everybody, but I think if Sweet Angel hasn't been on in a few weeks, she probably won't be on anytime soon. That means SuperSonic13 is now in for the role of a daughter. With that said, I think our roster is complete, and I'll be creating an OOC thread as well as a character bio thread for out specific RP and we can get started soon. Keep an eye on your PM's/emails notifications.

^&*( this dude, you are acting like a complete... I will not swear incase of the ban hammer but I was really interested in this but thank's to your attitude, I really could not care less. I do contemplate the rule, but you need to make it way more clearer, just because some people get it, does not mean everyone does. Plus, through all this you have been rude to me so for this, I am not posting in this thread again.

Back
Top Bottom