Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's So Civil About This War? ((LoveorLust and wolvenrogue))

Jean Paul applauded for her and smiled at her broadly as got up from the piano and bowed. He watched her carefully, hoping that their evening together was not yet over. Just then, the orchestra began to play, and recognizing that he would need the acceptance of her parents, if not their blessing, and seeing her mother without a dance partner, He approached the regal lady and bowing deeply extended his hand and offered a dance. She blushed but accepted. Jean Paul, in his best French praised her beauty and that of her daughter, and expressed the sentiment that she should receive the credit for her daughters fine beauty and upbringing as they danced. When the song ended, he excused himself from her and again approached Brooke, whose father had just finished dancing with her.

Eveline took Jean Paul's hand and danced with him, conversing with him in French. She thanked him for his kind words and asked if he was interested in their daughter. She knew Brooke was going on perfect marriage age and she was hoping someone as charming as Jean Paul would be the one to take interest in her. Brooke enjoyed the dance with her father, floating along the dance floor with the older man. After their dance and when Jean Paul approached her she smiled. "It looked like mama liked you." she said. "What did she say?" she asked.

As Jean Paul swung her back out on the dance floor, he said, "Your mother asked if I was interested in you. I told her that a real man would be a fool not to be, and that I was no fool. I also told her that you are the most beautiful woman in St. Charles County. Do you suppose we can go back to your garden again this evening?" As they floated across the floor, He loved how well she fit in his arms. As the music began to wind down, he quietly danced her of to the edge of the room near a door that opened on to the garden. He hoped that they might make a quick escape to the privacy of her garden, hidden in the woods.

She smiled and nodded. "Well, thank god you're not a fool." she said. She placed her hand on his lower back and rested her head against his shoulder as they danced. "Of course." she said. "We can go after this dance. She finished dancing with him and when they made their way towards the garden she smiled. "Let's go." she whispered. She led them to the edge of the forest, making sure no one was watching as they made their way down the path. When they arrived she led him towards the cottage. "I had the slaves furnish this for me before the garden was here. I made it into a little house. It's nothing fancy, but it's my home away from home." she said and laughed. She led him inside and turned on a lantern illuminating a small sitting room, a plain wooden chaise on the edge of the room. "There's a bedroom in back, but I can show you that later. We can just sit out here for now." she said.

Jean Paul could not believe she was taking her into a private room. He sat with her on chaise and then turning her he had her lay back in his arms and began to kiss her passionately. "You mean you stay here overnight sometimes? Doesn't your father worry?" he asked between kisses. He thought to himself how remarkable it was to find such a beautiful, yet independent young lady in the south. Most were completely dominated by the men in their lives and would never think an independent thought. And yet she was still respectful of her parents. A rare woman in deed.

Brooke smiled up at him and kissed him back, hands resting on his chest as she laid sideways in his arms, head angled up so their lips met. "Yes, I do stay here some nights. I sneak out with the help of Hannah and Philipe once my parents are asleep. I bring a change of clothes so when I head home I look like I woke up in the house. My father is none the wiser." she said, pride in her voice. She wasn't disobedient, but she loved to push the boundaries. She wrapped her arms around his waist and looked into his eyes. "What do you do?" she asked. "Are you mainly military?" she asked, kissing him deeply.

“Right now I am a cadet at the Fort. My father has sent a request that I be recommended to West Point, where I will receive Military Officer Training if I'm admitted. I hope to be a General like my father someday. Though my father insists that I will come up through the ranks. He has no respect for what he calls the “College Boys” who never served as enlisted men. He says they don't command the necessary respect from their men. At the same time, he wants me to have the benefit of the college training also.”

“I hope you won't mid being the wife of an officer? If I may be so bold.”

Brooke listened to what he was saying and nodded. "From the talk on the streets tensions are high on the east coast. Do you think maybe there will be fighting?" She asked, leaning her head on his shoulder. She looked into his eyes and smiled. "I wouldn't mind marrying a butcher if I loved him enough." She answered honestly. "I grew up a certain way, but love is more important than the money. Would it be nice to keep living this lifestyle?
Yes, especially when it comes to the education of my children..." she trailed off and looked into his eyes, a small smile on her face.

“An officer is well paid, especially a General, and commands the respect of everyone. There is no shame in being an officer's wife. I have had a fine education, and I hope someday my children will as well. I also hope to spend some time in my mother's home country, France, perhaps as a diplomat, but that would be after I was commissioned.” “There very well may be fighting if the south secedes as some have predicted it will. Should that happen, it will divide many a family. The say that even the great General Lee will go with Virginia should she leave the Union. He is one of West Points most distinguished Generals, and a great patriot.”

Brooke smiled at Jean Paul. "I wouldn't be ashamed." she said. She nodded and kissed his cheek softly. "That would be a wonderful experience. I would love to travel to France. There is so much culture there." she sighed at the thought of the south seceding. "If it does secede we could all be in trouble." she said thoughtfully. She wasn't too aware of what the consequences would be, it wasn't her place to worry her father told her, and she believed him. She sighed. "Shall we just enjoy each other's company?" she suggested. "The night will be over soon, and I'd rather not waste our time talking about what might be." she shifted positions and gently placed a kiss upon his lips. "At least not about what we don't have control of."

"A wonderful idea.". he said. " I wish it wouldn't end" He turned his face to hers and this time kissed her gently on the lips. It was gentle but extremely passionate, wet and sensual. As he kissed her, he hugged her to him in a way that communicated his desire to possess her fully. "If I were to wait here for you might you return and stay with me till dawn as you have stayed here in the past?" He knew that a yes was unlikely, but he just had to try. This girl had a firm hold on his heart already, and he had barely met her.

Brooke kissed him back, letting her tongue dance along his lips. At his question she thought for a bit. She was drawn to him, and she wanted to give herself to him, but the consequences would be great if someone found out. She looked into his eyes and smiled a bit. "Wait for me." she said before kissing him softly, arms wrapping around him. "I'll be back for you." she kissed him again and slowly began to move away, starting to stand. "I just have to wait until the guests are gone. Then I can sneak back to be with you."

Jean Paul's eyes followed her as she began to draw away, and he leaned toward her for one more hungry kiss. He was literally shaking with excitement. He knew that what they were about to embark on was a dangerous, but oh so exciting path. The risks and rewards were ever so great. But at this moment, he could think of nothing he would rather do, and no one else he desired more. This young girl had stolen his heart right out of his chest. He knew that he was her's whatever the consequences. His father most certainly would not approve publicly, but having heard first hand from his mother, he knew that the circumstances of their falling in love were little different. His mother had told him many times “Follow your heart and you will not go wrong Jean Paul, at all costs follow your heart!”

“I will be waiting here until you return my Darling!” he vowed

She kissed him back and after a few seconds she broke away. "Until then, mon ami." she said and left the small cottage. She made her way back to the party and mingled for a few minutes before she saw Hannah. "Hannah, please come with me." she said and motioned for her to follow. "Yes miss." she said and followed the young girl. When they were out of earshot Brooke smiled. "I'm spending the night in my cottage. I need you to take a dress and pretend you're going to wash it. I'll be in to pick it up once everyone leaves." Hannah nodded and looked at Brooke. "Any particular dress, Miss Brooke?" she asked. Brooke shook her head. "Just an easy one to get on. I don't want to have to struggle to get it on." Hannah nodded and made her way to Brooke's room and busied herself with her orders. Brooke went back to the party, saying goodbye as the party died down and guests began leaving.

Once everyone was gone and the family left to their respective rooms Brooke dressed herself in a dressing gown, before putting shoes back on. After another half hour she left her room quietly and walked down the slaves hallways to get to the laundry room. As promised her dress was hanging there. She grabbed it and quietly snuck into the night air. She made her way to the woods, cloaking herself in the shadows of the night. Before long she arrived at the cottage. She opened the door and smiled at Jean Paul. "I'm so sorry it took so long." she said.

The hour he waited seemed like days, and he paced the small cottage like a caged lion, keeping the oil lamp turned down low and the window curtains tightly closed so that the cottage appeared dark. He kept returning in his mind to their parting kiss and the twinkle in her eyes. Finally, after what seemed an eternity, the door to the cottage opened, and the vision in his mind became reality. He stood t his feet, swept her into his arms and kissed her deeply as the dress she was carrying fell across the back of the loveseat near the door. When they parted lips, he willed himself to reign in his emotions and make one final reality check.

“My darling, I could not be more in love with you ad I known you all my life, and we have only just met. The fact that you are here with me tells me you feel the same way. However, what we do the next few hours will change our lives for ever. It will be an adventure to be sure, but it may not always be an easy one. For my part, I intend to take my mother's advice and follow my heart wherever it takes me. I pray that you are as convinced that this our destiny as I am but if you are not, this is the time for me to kiss you goodbye and disappear into the night. After tonight our destinies will forever be linked.”

He looked deep into her eyes, praying she was ready.

She giggled lightly as he swept her to him, his arms around her waist. She kissed him back, hand coming to rest on his face. She sighed as he broke the kiss and listened to his words. Her smile remained there until he said he would kiss her and leave. "No!" she said emphatically. "I mean, please don't leave. I may not know what the future has in store for me, but I know that you are my present. I followed my heart to you. If I had had second thoughts I wouldn't be standing here with you right now." She kissed him, trying to make him realize she wanted this also. "Please... don't leave me." she whispered against his lips.

“ I never will” he said as the somber tone disappeared from his voice, and a broad smile curved his lips. What ever will befall us from here on out we will face it together, whatever joy it will be ours together.” he said He swept her feet from under her and spun around several times, finally landing on the sofa facing the fireplace with her in his lap. The thin dressing gown did little to hid what lay beneath, unlike the dresses the women normally wore. He marveled at how tiny she was without the many layers of lace, and how soft. She seemed to him delicate as a rose and more beautiful. He had long since taken his coat off and unbuttoned the collar and first few buttons of his shirt . He leaned in, inhaling the sweet perfume she was wearing as he kissed the nape of her neck.

Brooke nodded her head. "Tongiht you and me will become we." she offered, kissing him deeply. She gasped as hee swept her off her feet, laying her on the couch. She marveled at how handsome he was as he wrapped his arms around her, kissing her neck. She bit her lip and inhaled softly. "Jean Paul..." she whispered, nipping at his earlobe. She loved how masculine he smelt. She buried her face into the crook of his neck and nuzzled him. "You have stolen my heart. What is mine I will give to you. I want to be yours." she told him.

"We will be ours" he corrected. with that he slowly began unbuttoning the dressing gown parting it slowly starting at her neck and continuing lower until the last button left its hole. He took a deep breath as he slowly peeled back the thin fabric to reveal what lay beneath. "Its your turn my dear" he said waiting patiently as he feasted his eyes upon her. "This is our night our time to become one, no matter where we have come from. We are our own reality now!"

Brooke looked up at him as he undressed her, the buttons falling open under his hands. She leaned up and kissed him softly. "Would you rather move to the bedroom?" She asked softly before moving her hands to unbutton his shirt, fingers moving deftly. As soon as his shirt was unbuttoned she slid the fabric from his shoulders and kissed his neck softly. She then went to work on his pants, unbuttoning them. "I wouldn't have it any other way." She whispered.

He slipped the gown off her shoulders and let it fall behind her back and hang on her arms exposing her lovely breasts to him for the first time. His cock had grown stiff in his pants as he had unbuttoned it. He leaned down and gently kissed each nipple in turn. "You are magnificent !" he said as he picked her up and standing kicked off his boots and pants. His cock pushed up a tent in his underwear as he carried her to the bed. He laid her down and kissing her gently, slowly kissed his way down her body to the top edge of the white lace panties. Hooking them with his fingers, he completed his task by slipping them down her thighs, and after removing her slippers, slipping the panties off entirely.

She watched him undress her and smiled as he kissed her nipples, body tingling. She kissed him deeply and blushed. "Thank you..." she said. She looked at him as he stripped off his pants and she saw the bulge in his underwear and smiled shyly. When he picked her up she draped her arms around his shoulders kissing his cheek. She looked up at him lovingly when he laid her down on the bed. She shivered as he kissed down her body and blushed as he removed her panties. She felt shy being so exposed. She knew they shouldn't be doing this, she should wait until she was married, but her mind and heart told her he was the man she was going to marry. She looked down at him as he was nestled between her legs.

Sinking down between her thighs he slowly licked the creamy skin there. She was exquisitely beautiful, and he had never experienced a woman's flesh up close. He ran his fingers through the gossamer thin curls between her thighs they matched her hair but were finer, and oh so feathery soft. as he played with them, he found her slit which was glistening with a thin bead of moisture running its length. collecting some on his finger, he brought it to his tongue and marveled at its tangy but pleasant flavor and the almost intoxicating aroma. Extending his tongue he licked up more of the liquid with his tongue, and was amazed when her lower lips parted and exposed her bright pink inner self.

Brooke watched in wonderment as he found himself between her thighs. When she felt the warmth of his breath and the softness of his tongue she gasped. It was such an exquisite feeling. Brooke closed her eyes as he played with her downy hair below her hips and slid his finger down her wet lips. She inhaled softly, and when he ran his tongue up her lower lips she moaned. "Jean Paul, mon dieu..." She let her hands fall to the back of his head and found her fingers running through his hair. "It feels... divine." she moaned out.

At her urging, he delved a little deeper into the warm folds that opened before him. He was amazed how they glistened with moisture and were so soft and exquisitely slippery and warm. His mother had taught him from the bible, that Woman was perfectly created for a man, and now he knew it was true. Her cries only made him all the more eager, and as he explored the top of her slit he found a small round protrusion that was hard and seemed to pulsate with her heart beat. He licked it gently with the tip of his tongue and was greeted with a gush of milky liquid from within her. The more he licked it the more liquid seemed to arrive.

Back
Top Bottom