Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mermaid at Land (dando20 and MiseryChord)

She smiled. "Thank you. its perfect." She said, standing. "Come, the sooner I leave the sooner I can return."

Dane followed Serenity to the shore and was ready to see her off.
"Please..come back for me soon"

Dane kissed her on the lips for a full minute before letting go.

"I promise I will return as soon as I can." She kissed him one last time before pulling off the shirt and handing to him as she made her way, into the water. With one last flap of her sparkling tail, she disappeared.

Dane sighed as he saw her swim away. He got back in the house and clean up the mess of where they made love. Feeling exhausted, he laid on the couch and dozed off, waiting for his mermaid...his Serenity.

The early morning came and Dane woke up with a jolt. He looked around if Serenity was back but he was all alone. He feared if she was just a dream.

The day passed and the next before night fell and a timid knock came at his door.

Dane got off the couch he had been lying every night since Serenity left. He quickly got to the door and opened it.

She stood there, wearing a sheer dress that matched the color of her scales. Her hair was pulled up and she carried a good sized bag. "I told you I would return to you."

Dane smiled and hugged her, bringing her inside.
"Wow..I'm so glad..where did you get the dress?"

She smiled. "My father gave me a pendant to create clothes so I don't have to wear yours all the time." She handed him the bag. "Look inside."

Dane covered his mouth, preventing himself from screaming from excitement.
"OH My..this is..how...WOW...this is amazing!! Your dad gave you this?"

Dane smiled hugging his mermaid and kissing her passionately.
"Mmmm..let's have a celebratory sex"

She grinned. "Mmm Why of course." She palmed his erection through his pants. "There is something I overheard human females speaking of that I want to try."

Dane blushed and chuckled
"Well then..I assume you know what that is?" Dane asked as he rubbed Serenity's breasts.

She blushed. "Not entirely. I only know I put your...thing in my mouth and that it feels really good for males."

"Hehe..yess that's it. And then you suck as much as you can more and more until you feel my sweet cum go inside you."
Dane kissed her on the lips and smiled.
"So..go ahead and try"

She smiled shyly and dropped to her knees. Slowly, she put her lips around him, sucking gently.

She moved down his shaft, her tongue playing over the pulsing vein on the underside.

Dane moaned louder and louder, feeling the mermaid tongue all over his member. He could feel his seed flowing up, about to shoot out.
"MMMMMM..YEsss..MORE..MORE!!"

She looked up at him and moved her small hand to gently cup his balls, marveling at the feel of them jumping in her palm as she sucked.

Back
Top Bottom