Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mermaid at Land (dando20 and MiseryChord)

"Hehehe..no no..I like it. It just tasted odd is all..but I'm beginning to like odd."
Dane liked off the milk stains from Serenity, taking time in the sensitive spots.

"Mmm..so...got used to living here?..think you'll be OK?"

She grinned, nodding. "Yes. Needs the sound of little feet filling it though." She smiled, squeezing more milk from her breasts. "C-could you make it to where I look with child? I want to see how I would look."

Dane was surprised at the request.
"You sure?..I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

She gave him a reassuring smile. "It won't. I cannot wait to be a mother."

She felt her stomach swelling and looked down to see a beachball sized bulge in her belly. Lovingly, she ran a hand over the taut skin and giggled happily. "What do you think?" She asked him.

Dane smiled, petting her enlarged belly vigorously, going around all of her 'pregnant' stomach.
"Wow..you still look so sexy...so..how many children would you like to have?.."

"However many we will be blessed to have." She grinned, placing her hand over his and squeezing gently. "You really think this form sexy?"

Dane smiled and squeezed Serenity's stomach some more.
"Hehe..yep..but..I rather wait for it naturally.."

Dane pushed the stomach down, flattening it back to normal..

She giggled, almost sad to see her stomach return to its normal size and tautness. She pulled him down for a sweet kiss. "We can wait if you want. I do not wish to.rush you."

Dane touched her face, smiling at his mermaid. He then frowned remembering something.
"But..I don't know if I can be a good father. I know I will have to find a job..but..do you think I will raise the kids well?"

She smiled. "You yhave taken great care of me. I think you will be a wonderful father Dane. I shall get one of these jobs you speak of also." She kissed his cheek sweetly. "Do not fear. It will all come naturally.

Dane was surprised that Serenity would offer to get work to support a family.
"But...do you know anything about the human world to get a job?..And you don't exactly have any ID.."

She frowned. "I know nothing of your world but what you have shown me. And what is ID?" She asked, pouting up a bit.

Dane explain how people have proof of identity, like Social Security number, Driver's License or a birth certificate. Since Serenity doesn't have any of those, no one would let her work for her or would even know where she came from.
"It's fine..I'll look for work to get money for us...I'll think of something."

She shook her head. "No. My father does since he is king but I do not as I am only a mere princess." She replied.

Dane sighed while petting Serenity, seeing that he had to get work by himself.
"Don't worry. Just stay here and watch the house whenever I'm gone..OK?"

Dane got up and got another shirt for her. He helped her wear it, covering just the torso but leaving the attractive legs bare.

She nodded, feeling rather useless. A scowl came to her face as he helped her into the shirt, the material constricting her enlarged breasts. "I will ask my father if he will help us." She told him softly.

Dane took her hand and petted her cheek.
"Should I take you to the ocean now? It's night now, so no one should spot you."

She nodded. "Yes. But it will be better if I visit him alone for this. But I promise I will retuen to you."

Dane smiled kissing her.
"Ok..I trust you..I'll give you a gift before you go."

Dane kissed her on the lips once more but more passionately. He kept kissing and kissing until Serenity had a massive orgasm.

"Like your gift? I changed your body a bit. From now on whenever you touch saltwater, your tail will be revealed. And when they dry out, you will get back your legs.."

Back
Top Bottom