Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mermaid at Land (dando20 and MiseryChord)

Dane concentrated, thinking of her mermaid tail instead of her legs.
He couldn't wait to see Serenity tail again.

A happy sigh escaped her as her legs fused and her scales returned, glittering in the sun. "Are you ready?" She asked, waiting for his consent.

Dane held his hand and nodded.
"Lead the way, my beautiful mermaid"
Dane kissed her, waiting to show her her world.

She put both hands on the side of his head and dove into the water. A glowing bubble of air passed between their mouths and his change began. He would become a merman, temporarily as long as he was in the water.

Dane felt so refreshed, now that he was able to breath underwater. He didn't have a tail, but he suddenly know how to swim.
"Wow..so awesome"

Dane smiled and kissed Serenity passionately and grinned.

"So..where are we headed?"

She smiled at him. "You'll see." She led him deep out into the ocean, where scuba divers could not go even.

Dane was amazed that he could go this deep underwater without suffering any pressure. He could even easily follow Serenity to their destination.

Complete darkness swallowed them up before a faint light could been seen ahead of them. It was fuzzy but the most perplexing shade of blue as she swam towards it. The entered what felt like an oily substance that shimmered before the light engulfed them and they came out on the other side. There lay her home, an entire underwater city. She swan in circles around Dane with happiness to be home before leading him to the grand palace.

Dane gulped, swimming with Serenity to this underwater city. He wondered why they were heading to what seems like a palace, but decided not to ask question so not to cause attention.

She gave him a smile before entering the huge palace. Immediately they were greeted by several merpeople, all with smiles on their faces and welcoming embraces.

Dane waved and smiled politely at them, feeling a bit nervous seeing all these merpeople.
"Umm..hello..." Dane said not sure what else to say.

They seemed enthralled as he spoke, having never before seen a human. Their gurgling voices talked excitedly as they touched him in anyway they could, exploring him. She pushed them back slightly, leading him into the throne room where a big, hulking merman sat on the coral throne. She bowed respectfully, using her native language to speak to the big bearded man.

Dane stood near Serenity as she talked to what seems like he is the king of this place. Could Serenity be her father...was she the princess?! Now Dane was more nervous than ever, realizing he just took a princess.

She looked back at him. "This is my father, Triton." She explained, pulling him forward. The merman's big hand clapped against his back and he gave him a toothy grin, talking to him with that gurgling language. She translated. "He said he is happy it was you who captured his only daughter and mated her."

Dane made a sigh of relief and bowed to the king respectively.
"Umm..I'm glad you think so..and I promise to treat her well..."

Dane hoped that he would. He didn't know if this king would be able to cause hurricanes, but he didn't want to test him.

"So...Serenity..you'll still get to live with me right?"

"Of course. Father said I must visit him to tell him news of my pregnancy however." She replied, squeezing his hand.

Dane smiled, glad to still having his mermaid.
"So..can we go..or is there anything else we have to do here?"

She smiled and kissed her father goodbye. "We can go. I wish to mate with you again." She grinned.

Dane smiled and took her hand so she can lead them to the surface.
"Too bad we couldn't get some souvenir. hehe"

Dane and Serenity soon got back to the bead and Dane breathed the sweet air.

"You got me." She smiled. When they reached the beach she stayed in the tide pool since she couldn't let her tail dry out.

Dane smiled, kissing her again as he imagined her with legs.
"DO you remember how to walk?..I can carry you.."

She nodded, stretching her legs and spreading them a bit. "Do we have to leave now?" She asked, running a slender finger between her newly formed folds.

Dane chuckled and pinned her on the ground as the water kept splashing them.
"I see..you want to mate here, don't you? I can see how horny you are.."

She grinned and rocked her hips against him, pulling his hands to her mound. "Touch me." She groaned.

Dane happily complied and sent his hand to Serenity's pussy and fingered her deep.

Back
Top Bottom