Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mermaid at Land (dando20 and MiseryChord)

Her lips opened in a small gasp as he pressed his lips to hers. She had never experienced kissing nor had she saw it so she pushed him away, a bit afraid. "What are you doing?!"

"Oh..I'm..kissing you..It's what humans do to show affection..I'm..I'm sorry..I didn't mean to scare you.." Dane left Serenity on the couch.
"Umm..Did you not like the kiss?...I can try again slowly..."

She lightly touched her tingling lips with her slender fingertips. "I...I don't guess I mind doing it again." She blushed, trying to hide her face.

Dane smiled, glad she agreed. He focused Serenity face to his and kissed her on the lips again a bit more longer than last time.

Dane pulled back and smiled and saw her breasts. He wondered if he could control their size and imagined them to be one cup bigger. As they grew, he started rubbing them. He then imagined Serenity to be very aroused, so much that she could barely do anything.

The mermaid felt her already sizable breasts grow fuller and heavier right before her entire body grew hot. Her nipples hardened painfully as she grew moist between her tighs and a hollow ache filled her lower belly. She let loose a soft moan. "Wh-what's happening to me?!?"

"You're horny now...I'm going to mate with you now..don't worry..I won't hurt you."
Dane had Serenity lie down and removed his pants. He then entered Serenity with her erect member, moaning and enjoying the warmth.
"Mmmm..soo goood"

A pained whimper came from her as he pushed into her. It was a strange fullness, him inside her.

Dane started humping Serenity more and more, going deeper and deeper inside her. The two shared sweet moans of pleasure as they were close to orgasm.

Serenity felt the pressure building inside of her and her toes curled as it let go. A loud cry came from her as she bucked against him in abandon.

Dane kept humping deeper until he couldn't hold it any longer and cummed inside her, with a loud scream of pleasure.

She felt his hips jerking as warmth filled her. She furrowed her brow at the strange feeling of pulsing inside her and the hot liquid.

Dane panted and smiled, satisfied with the sweet release he gave to Serenity.
"Mmmm..that was nice...Such an privilege to fuck a mermaid.."

"That is what humans call mating. We mated right now..but not sure if you are pregnant now.."

She touched her flat stomach. "I'm not sure if I could mate with you. If it happened...would you want it?" She asked softly.

Dane smiled and petted her.
"Well..yeah...I would like to have a family with you..eventually..but..not right now.."

Dane made her unable to bear a child until he wanted it. He wouldn't want to scare her, after all.

She felt a tiny change in her body. "Dane...are you controlling my body?" She asked, perplexed. "Are you some sort of warlock?"

"No..for some reason, when I caught you..I could make these changes to you and your body, like giving you legs." I..I'm sorry..I didn't mean to upset you..I can give you back your tail f you want."

She smiled softly. "If you were to do that I would die. My tail must be kept wet." She stroked his cheek. "I have forgiven you Dane, do not worry so."

"Good...now then..let's see if there is something for you to do.."
Dane made it so that Serenity knew how to walk properly with her new legs.

"I don't have any proper clothes for you, so we can't head out at the plaza..but..we can head out at the beach and enjoy a walk"

She stood a bit shakily, grabbing onto his arm for support. "Perhaps I could show you my home?" She had a gift she could grant him but only if they were in the water.

"Really?..Well..if you can do that..sure..lead the way. When you get to the water, I'll give you your tail."

She walked out to an abandoned part of the beach, slipping into a deep tide pool and pulling him in. "I'll need my tail before I can do anything."

Back
Top Bottom