Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mermaid at Land (dando20 and MiseryChord)

dando20

Supernova
Danio saw the surf was relatively mild today, nothing big. But he thought he might as well catch any surf he could get. Being stuck in the house alone wasn't good for him after too long.
Danio took his orange tie-die surfboard and headed to the beach. Before he went further, he stopped, hoping there wouldn't be any sharks out.
"Wait..what am i thinking?..There's never any sharks here before..Great..being alone is making me go nuts..wish there was someone to hang out with..."

Danio sighed, bored with the solitude, as he started paddling further to sea.

Sea-foam blue eyes watched as the surfer paddled out. The creature circled around the strange contraption the man floated on, keeping deep enough to not be seen. On a whim of curiosity it ventured closer, tail fin coming out of the water for a moment before disappearing with only a glint of iridescent scales.

Dane looked around, as he thought he heard something. He shrugged, thinking he must be hearing things again. He kept paddling and soon reached where he can surf the wave. As the wave came, he tried to balance on the board but the wave proved too strong and knocked him in the water unconscious.

When he would come to he would be lying on the sand, partially in the water. A slight splashing could be heard from a large tidepool nearby.

Dane slowly woke up, wondering how he ended on land. He heard a sound and went to a tidepool closeby.

He would not believe his eyes at what he saw there. A large tranzparent silver tail fin led up to shimmering turquoise colored scales. The scales ended, leaving pale, creamy skin. It was a mermaid. Her wide eyes looked frightened. Long, white blonde hair covered her naked breasts and a good bot of her torso as she tried to move away from him in the shallow waters. Small gills sat just below her ears and a iridescent webbing connected her fingers.

Dane stared in amazement. He couldn't believe that there was a mermaid right close to him. He grinned, not wanting to let this beauty go. He rushed to the pool and grabbed her tight, not letting her go.

"You're coming with me!"

Dane felt a bit guilty of grabbing her like this, but if he didn't act, she would swim away and he didn't want that. He had been alone for too long now, and a mermaid with him was more than a perfect companion.

The mermaid hissed, fighting against him. She had the upper hand as long as she was in the water, her poerful tail able to help but once he drug her to land she was literally a fish out of water, her body almost instantly weakened.

After a harsh struggle, Dane was out on land and so was the mermaid. He carried her to the house, smiling at his capture. Unbeknownst to Dane and the mermaid, since he caught her, she and her body is in his every command. The mermaid will resist at first, but she will become more submissive to Dane.

Her body was limp as he carried her, her tail dragging through the sand. Her hair had begun to dry, curling from the salt in it but as it dried it fell away from her body, uncovering her. She didn't fight against him, but then again she very well couldn't

Dane went in the house and laid her on the couch. He took a good look at his captured mermaid. He moved close to her and rubbed her breasts, amazed at how firm and lusious they are.

"Mm..youre so beautiful..I wonder if you can understand me.."

Dane then took a look at her silver tail and imagined if she would have legs. The mermaid's body soon became warm, following its order.

A small groan left her as her tail literally dried up, becoming a fine glittery powder as her long, shapely legs formed. She quickly covered herself with her hands. Her body was completely devoid of hair save for her head, eyebrows and thick dark lashes. She glared at him. "Why have you taken me?! I helped you!"

"I know..and I'm sorry...I just wanted to have someone be with me. I've been alone for so long. I'll let you go tommorrow. I promise."
Dane smiled looking at her new legs.

"You look so human now. How did you do that?"

"I do not know and it's impolite to stare." She retorted rather crossly. She wanted to feel sorry for him but he took her from her home. She was angry at him for that.

"Sorry. I'll leave you alone for a bit." Dane went to the kitchen to see what she can make for her to eat. It seemed unlikely that she would be happy with Dane for a while, but she wouldn't be going anywhere anyhow. Dane doubted she could walk after just getting a tail. Thoguh he wished that she would be more calmer.

Dane brought out some tuna cans, and decided to make some sandwiches.

Sighing, the mermaid stopped trying to cover her body. She couldn't find clothes since she wouldn't be able to walk with out his help. Strangely, a feeling of calm washed over her and she didn't seem as angry with him.

Dane brought the sandwiches to her, served it with a smile.
"Here you go. Hope this is OK for you."

Dane took one of the sandwiches and ate with her.

She hesitantly picked the other up, sniffing it. After a moment, she bit into it, tasting fish unlike any she had ever eaten. She took tiny bites, eating slowly while her eyes never left him.

Dane gulped, feeling nervous that the mermaid was staring at her so much.
"I'm really sorry for my behavior. Give me a chance to make you comfortable...My name is Dane, by the way.."

Dane got an oversized shirt for her, showing that he just want to put it on her and meant no harm.

She watched him warily as he came back with the garment. She knew it was what the humans wore to cover their skin. "Why must I wear that silly thing?" She asked, scowling. Nonetheless, she sat up for him to pull it over her head. "I am Serenity."

"Well to cover yourself. To make yourself look decent."
Dane saw she was still so sexy with just a shirt on. She was still sour at him but he hoped she will settle down.

"Nice to meet you Serenity...Tell me...if I put you back in the water, will you promise to see me again?...I'm really sorry about earlier. I wouldn't want you to stay if you don't want to"

Though in Dane's mind, His request was more of a strong wish to her.

The mermaid looked at him for a long moment before sighing. "Yes I would return." She replied, plucking at the shirt as it constricted her large breasts. "Ugh how do your females wear such things?"

"Well they usually wear bras to support their breasts and makes wearing clothes more comfortable..but I don't have those though I'm afraid. But..since, I'm taking you back to the sea, you don't have to wear the shirt anymore...or..do you want to keep it?"

Dane asked as he started gently carrying Serenity outside. He made sure to avoid people as he headed to the beach. Dane saw that she still had her legs that he gave her.

Serenity saw a sort of sadness in his eyes as he carried her out. She frowned, sighing softly. "I wish to stay Dane. But I will have to return to the water every so often. Ot is well...was my home afterall."

Dane gasped and smiled carrying Serenity back to the house. "Oh thank you so much..and I promise, I'll bring you to the water every once in a while. I'm really glad you are staying with me."

Dane laid her on the couch and kissed her on the lips as passionately as he could. He hoped that he liked it as he wasn't a expert in making out.

Back
Top Bottom