Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wild Irish Rose (wolvenrogue and JoyViolet92)

Auden had waited for bob to get back, all she could think about was his touch on her. When he walked into the room, her heart beat wildly. She smiled at him in the dark, she could only see the outline of his body.

She kissed him back and moaned into his mouth. She loved that he could make her feel so alive. She wrapped her legs around him and rubbed his chest and she started to move her hips against him. This moment was the moment she had waited for her whole life, making love with a man that she loved. She couldn't understand how he could love him already, she just knew that she did.

She was so wet and ready, that as his manhood met with her entrance, he slid in effortlessly. She fit him like a good driving glove. She was butter soft but a tight fit. He loved the feeling of walls against him. He kissed her with almost limitless passion in awe as to how someone so perfect for him in every way would just appear on his doorstep. However it had happened, he was greatful. My God Aiden, you are so beautiful" he said.

Aiden felt like she never had before, her whole body was at the mercy of this man. He was her predict fit, and oh did he know how to work it. She kissed him back, his rough hands on her. He made her feel breakable but protected. Like he would never let anything happen to her. She was so happy that she stumbled into his life.
She smiled at him "and your handsome" was all she could say back. She soon felt her body tighten and her pussy convulse around him. She kissed him deeply "I love you" she said against his lips. She blushed, she hasn't meant to say it aloud.

He pushed p hard into her as he felt her body beckon him. He could stay with her night and day. I n the short time they had been together, she had turned his life upside down. As his manhood pulsed within her he rolled on his back, putting her on top and then sat up on the bed cuddling her in his arms, her body pressed tightly against his and kissed her deeply as he rocked his hips slowly, continuing to stimulate her innermost parts. She fit him like a glove.

Back
Top Bottom