Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What happens in Vegas (Wolvenrogue and Torridsoul)

"I don't know that it was really 'working' " she said honestly "but it was interesting and I like watching the game" She thought about his offer as they walked into the restaurant, Carly waited until they were seated and she'd ordered and received her glass of white wine before she posed the question that was on her mind. "What exactly did you mean by more effort on my part, what would I have to do?"

"That you will have to determine when were at the table" But suffice to say that the gentlemen we will be playing against are not as easily distracted as the players we faced this morning. There is no second place in High stakes poker, you either win or you lose. The distraction you provide, needs to be enough to get their attention, but it must be subtle. If they suspect it is deliberate on your part, it will bring the game to a quick and unprofitable end."

The waiter then came up and took their order. When the waiter had left, he suggested that she practice on him. "The waiters are well trained here. They almost never make a mistake. When he returns, I want you to try and distract him enough that he screws up our order. Understand?"

Carly was thinking about it, she didn't want to accidentally do something too deliberate and end up getting Louie booted from a game that could be extremely profitable for him she really didn't want to be the reason that he lost any money. It was kind of heavy situation for her, flirting was always deliberate, so how did she do it without being obvious?

His suggestion that she practice on the waiter was good one, when he came back Carly leaned forward. Her breasts were barely restrained by the bulging buttons of her shirt. She gripped her wine glass and finished the last of the wine, then she licked her lips and let out a soft "mmm' while looking up at the waiter "I would like another glass of this delicious wine, please" she said after he asked if there was anything he could get them while they waited for their supper.

As the waiter reached for her glass, he hesitated a moment when he got a nice look down her blouse. Then he recovered nicely and concentrated on pouring her wine. He sat it in front of her and making eye contact with her he asked if there was anything else he could get her.

Louie lokked at her and gave her a knowing look that said "not enough".

Carly didn't need to look at Louie to know that her little action hadn't been enough to knock the waiter off his game, it was painfully obvious that it wasn't enough. As he filled her glass and handed it back to her, her fingers brushed against his and she stroked her nail along his skin gently.

"Thank you" she leaned back in her chair, her long brown hair had fallen across her cleavage and she reached her hand down to flick it back over her shoulder, as she did so her elbow hit the glass of icy water that had been filled for her when they first sat down and she knocked it into her lap, sloshing the water onto the front of her thin white shirt. The water was cold and her nipples hardened immediately "Oh my gosh!" she gasped as the water trickled over her thighs and down her legs "I'm such a clutz!"

The waiter grabbed a napkin and made afeeble attempt to blot the water from her breasts. the realizing what he was doing pulled back his eyes riveted on her stiff nipples, now clearly visible through the thin shirt. He swallowed hard and apologized copiously, having great difficulty keeping his eyes off her chest.

Finally he excused himself saying that he would be back with their order shortly. As he turned to leave it was obvious that he was hard inside his pants.

"Much better!" Louie said. "Now finish him off when he comes back with the food."

Carly smiled to herself when the waiter grabbed the napkin and went for her chest, she knew she had him then. The only draw back was that she was now wet, and the water had been insanely cold thanks to the ice that had been chilling it for sometime. She was fairly certain that there was an ice cube down her shirt and there was definitely one between her legs and it was pretty uncomfortable.

Truth be told she felt pretty bad for the waiter, using him for practice had to make his night uncomfortable. She wondered if he'd hurried off the the restroom to try and tame the bulge she'd seen in his pants. But he wasn't gone long before he came back with their food, there was still a hint of a bulge in his jeans and as he leaned over to place her place in front of her she reached for her wine glass, the action effectively brushed her arm across his crotch and she could feel just how he was, she just prayed that she didn't end up wearing her meal.

The waiter backed up a step and apologized but when he looked down he was presented with another look at her wet shirt and the hard nipples underneath. He quickly set her plate down in front of Louie and and got hisfood and put it front of her.

Louie smiled at her, and .then confronted the waiter. "I could be wrong, but I believe I ordered the steak. " the waiter blushed deep red and switched the plates. His cock was rock hard and his hands trembling as he struggled to fill their glasses.

As the waiter hurried away, Louie reached over and placed her hand in his lap so that she could fell his hard cock in his pants. "That was quite a performance young lady."

Carly gripped his cock gently and rubbed her palm against the his bulge. "I'm not sure that was all that subtle, and I can't just keep spilling water on my chest during your poker game... or groping your opponents. Unless I was the waitress or something that gave me a reason to visit each one of them and accidentally cop feels and push my breasts in their faces." she slipped her foot out of her shoe and rubbed it over Louie's calf gently, if she were totally honest she was still fairly worked up from the spankings and having the wriggling toy inside of her.

"No that's true. But I have an idea or two. Lets save this discussion for later when were done eating and take it back up to the room and we can make some plans. Just remember, no matter what our plans you must be ready to improvise, and not get rattled. He started eating his steak and took her hand from his lap. "Thats very nice, but you need to eat". When they had finished eating, he took her by the hand and led her up to his room.

He let her sit on the bed, while he got a gym bag from the closet. Opening the bag, he took out a pink leash and collar and layed it on the bed.

Carly sighed softly when he removed her hand from his lap, she'd had a fairly large salad when he'd told her to order room service so as she eyed the chicken dish she'd ordered she didn't feel all that hungry but she dug into it anyway and it had been just as delicious as she suspected it would be and it wasn't long before they were done eating and he was leading her back up to his hotel room.

She sat where he directed and then watched as he pulled the bag out of his closet, she watched as he pulled the collar and leash out of his bag. Her eyes went wide and she looked up at him, she didn't know what to say... she was speechless.

"I think if your wearing this you might be able to get away with more. Especially if i tell you to "be nice" to them. Of course when your wearing the collar you'll have to be the complete submissive or face punishment. We might work that angle too." He strapped the collar around her neck, and stepped back to look her over. "hmmm... your a bit over dressed, You stay here. I'll be right back. When I return, I expect you to be naked." he left the room and went downstairs to the gift shop. He picked up a black sheer beach/pool cover up, and returned to the room. When he came in, he handed it to her. "Put this on." he said

Carly turned the phrase "complete submissive" over in her mind, she'd done a little sub play in the bedroom with her boyfriend so she knew a little bit about it and she thought she could probably do it. But she wondered about Louie, he seemed to have no sexual interest in her, only in how she could distract those he played poker with and she wondered what to make of that.

As he left the room she stripped out of the damp mini skirt she wore and hung it over the shower rod in the bathroom, then she unbuttoned her shirt and did the same thing. She was coming out of the bathroom wearing only her black sky high heels when he came back and handed her the cover up. She looked at it, it was a size to small, and she wondered if he'd done that on purpose so that it'd be skin tight.

She pulled it over her head and the sheer material clung to her curves. "May I take a moment to freshen up my make-up?" she asked curiously.

"Sure!" he said as he admired how the cover-up fit her. Besides the fact that it was skin tight, it was wonderfully short, and obscenely sheer. He was almost afraid it was too much, and anywhere but Vegas it would be. Even here it would turn heads, but that was the idea. He sat back in a chair and watched as she worked on her war paint. "you could distract a monk in that outfit!

Carly leaned over the counter that was outside the bathroom while she looked into the mirror, her bottom was pushed out and the hem of the cover-up wasn't doing a very good job of covering her up. Her bottom was exposed and if she leaned forward her mound would be exposed as well, she understood his tactic with this outfit. But even with all the outfits she had that exposed her body she'd never gone this far before.

She used the wrapped toothbrush the hotel offered to do a quick brush of her teeth and then she touched up her foundation, a powder that matched her skin tone perfectly. She didn't have many blemishes but the foundation helped to smooth out her skin. She followed it by touching up her eyeliner, putting it on a little thicker this time to draw out the brightness of her eyes in contrast to the darkness of it and the outfit she wore. She topped it all off by adding a layer of pink glossy lipstick to her lips. She fluffed her hair a little and then turned towards him "so... will this do?"

"Oh hell yea!" he said showing that he wasn't indifferent as to her looks. "You look good enough to eat, an who knows? he said with a wicked smile. He decided that walking through the lobby of the hotel that way might attract a bit to much attention. He handed a fluffy hotel bathrobe. They were very popular for women headed to the pool, and would not attract any special attention. He wrapped her in the robe and had her hold the leash in her own hands. They took the elevator down and then walked through the busy lobby and to the private room where the game was to be held. Just before they went in, he took the leashfrom her and lead her by it into the room. He had her take her robe off and kneel beside his chair. Every eye in the room was on her.

Carly felt a little self conscious as she walked through the hotel lobby wrapped in the robe with the revealing outfit she had on underneath it, as well as the collar and the leash, though she figured it couldn't be any worse than what she wore on stage every night. Her nerves were high when Louie led her into the private room and she had to remove the robe, her body was on total display and she was leashed to the professional gambler.

As a good submissive would she kept her eyes down, not making any eye contact with all the eyes that were on her. She knelt beside Louie's chair, and laid her hands palms up on her thighs, with her legs spread slightly. She was surprised to find her nipples hardening because of all of the eyes on her, well... at least it'd give them something to really look at she supposed.

Louie let the leash fallby her side as he sat in his place at the table. He looked around the room a couple times. It was clear she was turning heads. As play began though the other players were getting down to business, a new distraction was needed and Louie decided to give Carly an oportunity to approach each of them. "Pet" he said "My drink could use freshening, andso could these other gentleman's see to it." He reasoned she would have plenty of oportunity to put herself over the table and get there attention. Which would not be difficult dressed as she was.

When Louie addressed her for the first time, her eyes finally lifted to look around the table at the men who now had cards in their hands. They would occasionally look her way, she would smile sweetly to each man who made eye contact with her. "Yes, Sir." She said softly and then rose to her feet, she gripped his glass gently, there were still a few drops at the bottom of the glass so she brought it to her lips and swallowed them. The action left pink lip prints on the rim, she hoped to draw attention to her lips by doing this, but she also knew that drinking from his glass could have been a big no no but it was a chance she'd have to take.

In her other hand she wrapped the leash around her wrist so it wouldn't drag as she moved to the bar, getting his glass filled and then bringing it back to him. Her fingers drew over his arm as she moved away to see to the man sitting directly to his left. "Excuse me, Sir... would you like your drink refilled?" she asked, when he nodded and responded with his choice of drink she leaned over and gripped the glass, her breasts and hard nipples rubbing against his arm slightly.

The feeling caused the man to look away from his hand up toward her and their eyes met briefly before his eyes dropped to her long nipples . He had to excuse himself a minute to reacquaint himself with his hand before bidding. he distraction had been more than effective. There was almost $650,000 on the table at the time. When she returned to the table with his drink, and set it down, he waited until his key rival was debating his decision and then taking the leash in his hand jerked her over close. "What is the meaning of this?" he asked harshly not expecting an answer. He got up, pulled her so her ass was facing the table and commanded, "Bend over and grab your ankles!" he cover up rose when she bent over exposing her naked ass an pussy to everyone. He turned and swatted her hard several times leaving bright pink hand prints on her creamy flesh. He could see several of the men at the table adjust themselves as he did so. He left her standing there, as on display as they finished the hand. Though he had been bluffing he won the hand, and collected the pot. Only then did he release her to kneel again at his feet.

Just as Carly suspected, Louie took the bit of her drinking from his glass as an opening to distract the other players. She bent over at his command and wrapped her perfectly manicured fingers around her ankles, she felt overly exposed and her bottom was still sensitized from when he'd taken the paddle to it. She cried out, and bit her bottom lip hard as he turned her bottom pink in front of several men. When he released her, her hands went to her bottom and she rubbed her sore cheeks a little before she returned to her knees at his side and whispered a heartfelt "I'm very sorry, Sir, it won't happen again." but her nipples were hard and her pussy was wet and even with her releases earlier she was feeling a little pent up, in need of release.

The others at the table were visibly disturbed and seemed to be aroused at what they had just seen, but noone acknowledged it , and the game went on. Though their losses had been heavy, this was a high stakes game , and all there had come prepared, and were far from tapped out. Having lost they were all the hungrier for a big win. It was clear that Louie would want yet another distraction from her. Though Louie had a worthless hand, He bid it up high, one of the other three dropped, but the other two were hanging tight. Feigning pitty on the loser, he turned to Carly and said "go make him a happy man!" He said it loud enough for the others to hear.

"Yes sir, as you wish." Carly crawled to the man who'd lost the prior hand, looking up at him. She wasn't sure just how far the man would let it go, but she slid her hand up his calf slowly to his knee as her breasts rubbed against his outer thigh. "What would make you... happy..." she licked her lips after she said the word. "Sir?" her fingers trailed up his inner thigh slowly. She wouldn't push to hard, if the guy had a Dom bone in his body he'd tell her exactly what would make him happy after losing such a large pot.

"stand up for me Darlin" the loser said in a thick south Texas accent. he waited for her to comply and when she did he slipped the coverup off her shoulders and it collapsed in a pile around her ankles. He let his hand slip up her thigh and began to toy with her pussy. "MMMMMMMMM honey! MY My your wet! he pulled her now naked form into his lap and continued to toy with her.

The player next to him set his cards down to adjust himself. Louie just smiled at the effect she was having on the game.

Carly had never been in a situation like this before and she didn't know what to expect when she stood up for the man. But before she knew it she was naked in front of every man in the room and his hand was at her pussy, he was right. She was extremely wet, the whole situation had her worked up beyond belief. She fell into his lap and her legs sprawled open, each time his finger brushed over her clit her hips bucked and her moans of pleasure filled the room.

As she writhed in his lap her ass ground against his lap and she could feel the man growing hard beneath her and she wondered just how for this would all go.

Back
Top Bottom