Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unexpected Hospitality (Wolven x Angel)

Aylin

Planetoid
No one can hear you, Scream all you want, Wench!

Her eyes rolled back into her head as she groaned out, her rope tied hands turned to press into the ground as it sunk into the mud along with the side of her face. Rain began to heavily pour down upon her, soaking her hair as it washed off some of the blood and mud that was splattered upon her body and face. Her face cringed as she coughed out softly, spitting out a bit of her saliva and blood.

Flashes continued to fill her mind, crying...screaming..slapping as her clothes were ripped from her body. Her eyes fluttered open long enough to see the form above her body, hearing his laugh only moments before she felt a rough kick to her side. She cried out as she curled into the ground, "Thanks, Whore." The man growled out, spitting out down at her before he climbed up onto her horse. Listening to the sound of the horse galloping away.

The young girls brown hair was matted from her blood and rain. Her left eye blackened from his fist, her lip cut open and swollen. Adorned upon her body was a shredded shirt and skirt that barely clung to her freshly used and beaten body. Her long skirt was hiked up around her hips, her panties wrapped around her ankles. Her dark brown button up shirt was ripped open along with her undergarment against her breasts. Her dark blue eyes tried to stay open, though her vision continued to slowly grow dark.

She was hoping...wondering if someone would come upon her, find her here in this muddy ditch.

Richard had come into town to purchase hardware, Wire, nails, staples, as well as gun powder, a cask of flower, lamp oil and other supplies the ranch would need. While there he also visited the barber, had a steak dinner. Satisfied and well supplied, he climbed back in the buckboard and headed back to the ranch just after sunset. As he left town in the driving rain, his oil lamp dimly lit the way. was a good thing the horse could find its way home without direction as visibility was very poor. Just outside town, he saw a group of coyotes surrounding something in a ditch, He had seen this before, whatever the unfortunate creature was, it was about to be torn to pieces. He stopped the wagon and cracking his whip at the varmints, chased them off. To his amazement what he found was a young woman beaten and tied. Her clothes were ripped. This was no accident, it was intentional. He quickly untied her, and wrapping her in his jacket. gently picked her up as though she was a rag doll and laid her in the wagon on top of an old blanket. She was barely alive. There was no doctor in town, and he was relatively sure she would not survive the trip to Dodge. taking her home was the only reasonable course of action. "Don't you worry none, miss you will be alright now. It will be alright" he repeated himself to be sure she understood, then hoped in the wagon and drove back to his ranch as fast as conditions would allow.

Her chest rose and fell with soft breaths, it was hard for her to breath with the rain pouring on her face. Her eyes flutterd open slightly as she could feel something touching her. Catching sight of coyotes, she gasped before she choked out softly, moving her body trying to shoo the animals away. Though suddenly the coyotes yelped as they ran off. Her eyes rolled back into her head once more, a soft groan escaping her lips. Suddenly the rain stopped and her eyes fluttered open once more for a split second. Unable to tell where she was, though the sound of a mans voice continued to fill her mind. Her body shook from the cold. She had lost a bit of blood while laying there in the ditch. She wasn't able to speak, as much as she wanted to speak, wanted to cry the fact that she was gasping for any amount of air wasn't helping. Though the sudden rocking sensation sent her body into a state of unconsciousness as the man quickly began to drive them back to his ranch.

Richard scooped her out of the buckboard and hurried in the ranch house leaving the horse hitched to the wagon. The horse would wait tonight. he laid her gently on the great bear rug in front of the warm fire, and going to the kitchen he pumped a pail of water and set it by the fire to warm. He moistened a cloth with the water and and gently began washing her face removing the blood and mud from her skin. Her hair was caked as well but that would have to wait. Her clothes were soaked in blood in several places. and modesty was going to take aback seat to her safety at this point. Still he was well aware that she would be very sensitive to exposure having just been viciously attacked. He tried to wake her.. "Miss? Miss? your bleeding. I'm going to need to undress you, do you understand me?" He waited a moment to see if she would respond.

Everything had changed suddenly, she was still shivering as she felt the rain drops suddenly quit and she gasped at the feeling of a warm wet cloth against her body. Her eyes opened up to see a man above her and she groaned softly, "Please.." She whispered lightly. She groaned as she could hear the mans words. It was amazing that she had fought so long to hold on as her body ached with each touch that the man gave to her. Though hearing his words, she gave a slow small nod as her eyes closed once more and she breathed in softly. She had fought for so long to hold on, being out of the rain and finally in the warmth of a house she felt herself let go as she slid into unconsciousness along the rug beneath him.

With woman now unconscious, Richard gently removed the shredded, bloody, dirty clothing from her. He gently washed her skin, being extra careful of her many wounds. She was obviously a very beautiful woman, but who ever the low life was that had beaten and raped her, he made a total mess of her. She was bruised and cut up and down her torso and it it was obvious that it would be a long recovery. He bandaged her wounds and found an old soft cotton shirt of his and put it on her, it was far to big, but at least she would be decent and warm. He he picked her up and carried her to his room and put her in his own bed covering her and tucking her in. He would spend the night on the bear rug.

Joslene breathed in softly and gave a soft groan as her eyes fluttered open. Though this time she was able to really look around, she groaned out as she was quite sore. She had slept through the whole night and almost half of the day. Her dark blue eyes gazed around slowly and she noticed she was in a large white button up shirt, and in a nice large quite comfy bed. Though she touched the back of her head and winced. She remembered only bits and pieces of what had happened the other night and she threw the blankets off of her before she slowly stood up. Leaving the bedroom she glanced down the hallway before softly calling out, "Hello..?" she asked.

Richard turned from the chair where he was reading. "Your awake! You've been sleeping about 16 hours near as I can tell. Are you hungry? be careful you don't fall your pretty banged up. I'm guessing you will want a bath and to wash your hair, I did my best with a cloth last night, but I'm afraid I missed plenty. Let me help you over to the chair by the fire, and I'll fix you some bacon and eggs. How does that sound? You can eat while the water heats for your bath." He got up and gently wrapping an arm around her and guided her over to the big leather chair next to the fire. "There , make yourself comfortable.

"Sixteen hours?" She asked softly though she watched as he stood up and approached her, she winced slightly as his arm moved to wrap around her and helped her towards the leather chair next to the fire. "I'm starving.." She spoke softly and smiled, "That sounds wonderful." Joslene added and nodded her head slowly. She definitely would love a bath but that could wait, her stomach was growling fiercly and she leaned back into the comfy Leathe chair and she sighed softly. "Thank you..for helping me. For finding me." She said and glanced up to him. The night before was slightly foggy but she was glad it was foggy, it was something she definitely didn't want to remember.

Once she was settled in the chair, he went to the kitchen and cut some bacon and started it frying and poured two cups of coffee and took one to her. "It is good to see you have an appetite." He handed her the cup and returned to the kitchen to turn the bacon. He cut some potatoes and started them fying next to the bacon then returned to the young woman and sat on the floor next to her chair. "Do you have any family in town?" he asked. He wondered if anyone would be missing her. "Your welcome to stay here as long as you like" He was if anything , greatful for the comapany , seeing that he was widowed.

Joslene reached up and touched the side of her face, wincing as her eye was swollen and she breathed in lightly. She smiled and nodded her head slowly. She glanced up and towards the kitchen as she could smell the bacon and potatoes frying and her stomach growled a bit more. Though she thanked him as she took hold of the cup of coffee and took a small sip of it. Though hearing his question she glanced over to him and she shook her head, "No. I live on my own." She spoke and she gave another small smile, "Thank you." She nodded her head, she was grateful that he took her in and she leaned back into the chair.

He returned to the kitchen and got a a cloth and soaked in cold water and returned it to her for her eye. Then he went back, fried some eggs and filled two plates. he returned to her side and sat on the floor to eat after handing her hers. "Here you go! eat up! if your still hungry when that is gone, I 'll make more." He sat there eating with her. When they had finished, he asked her how her wounds were doing. We need to check and see if they are getting infected."

She glanced up just as he brought her a cloth soaked in cold water and smiled and thanked him, taking it in her grasp before pressing it against her face. She closed her eyes before she saw the plate of food and took it. "thank you.." She whispered softly and took a few small bites at first. Finishing up her food she glanced down and she breathed in softly, "I'm not sure. Pretty sore." She spoke softly and looked up to him as she winced a bit, moving slightly in the leather chair. She nodded her head slowly and moved, unsure of where all of her wounds were she'd let him help her.

Miss I don't believe we have been properly introduced. My name is Richard Thompson, and my friend call me Rick. When I last looked at your wound you were unconscious. I need to warn you before I do anything that a lot of them are in places only a husband normally sees. But Miss, there aint nobody else around for better than 100 miles, and if your looking for a woman, probably 200, so begging your pardon, I'll have to due. Do you understand? I mean no disrespect."

Joslene looked up to him and she swallowed softly and she sighed softly as she glanced to the side as he spoke softly to her, it brought back more flash backs of the recent night that she wished she could have just forgotten. The memories brought pain to the wounds almost instantly and she winced softly. She sighed once more and she glanced up to him, moving she carefully stood up from the leather chair and she held the shirt that he had put on her close to her. She nodded her head slowly, "I.. I understand." She whispered softly and she glanced down. She could tell that she had been bleeding quite a bit, her wounds along her body had slightly bled through the shirt as she was definitely wounded below and she looked up to him.

"Where do you need me. To lay down?" She asked softly. It would probably be easier for him to look over and re-dress her wounds if she were laying down and not just sitting in a chair or standing up.

"I'll put a clean sheet on the bed and you can take off the shirt and lay down there. I'll just get some soap and water and a bit of whiskey. Some for pain and also for antiseptic." Richard gave her a shot glass full of whiskey and told her to swallow it and then undress and lay down. He went to the bedroom and spread out a clean white sheet over the bed then left to pump water and wash his hands. A few minutes later he returned to the bedroom, soap and water in hand. She was laying on her back and the cuts from yesterday were angry and seething with puss. He took a deep breath and entered the room. We need to clean these up, and its going to hurt. His hate for the man who had done this returned with a vengeance. he cursed him under his breath. He handed her a small piece of leather. "Bite on this" he said. He only hoped she would be able to hold still and hold her water when he did his work, it was going to hurt bad and he knew it.

As he spoke of the Whiskey for the pain and the antiseptic she knew it was going to hurt and she only hoped it wouldn't last long. Nodding her head she made her way back into the room where she had first awoken in. Sitting down onto the edge she winced slightly and leaned back, slowly climbing back onto the bed. She slid herself up and groaned out as she rested her head back on the pillow and her eyes closed. She slowly unbuttoned the shirt and opened it, looking down she could see the wounds on her body and she breathed in sharply. She was a bit embarrassed as much as she was hurting, this man was a complete gentleman to her. But she was still shy by being naked in front of a man she doesn't know. She glanced up just moments before he entered the room with soap and water and she saw the shot glass full of whiskey.

She cringed slightly, she hated the taste of whiskey and she groaned a bit. Sitting up she took the glass slowly and took the shot, nearly gagging herself in doing so. She coughed and laid back, wanting the taste of the alcohol out of her mouth. Though she saw the piece of leather that he handed her and she closed her eyes. "Thank you, Rick.." She spoke softly and closed her eyes as she slowly placed the piece of leather in between her teeth and she bit down as a stream of tears slid out of the corner of her eye and down the side of her face onto the pillow as she knew it was going to hurt like hell.

It appeared the man had kicked her many times with a muddy spurt, there were row of infected cuts all over her torso. He was no man he was an animal. One at a time rick carefully first washed the crusting puss from the wound and the disinfected it with whiskey. The wounds weren't big enough to stitch but there were scores of them. It was four agonizing hours before each was tended to. He cringed each time he had to touch her such was the pain he knew he was inflicting. If ever he met the man who did this he vowed he would skin him alive and rub him with salt them then tie him to a tree and let the fire ants have him. Such was his hate for that man. When he had finished he covered her with a cool sheet and washed her shirt out and hung it to dry while she was allowed to sleep. He took the leather from her mouth and kissed her gently on the forehead, and put out the lamp.

As he began to clean her wounds she tried her best to hold back her cries, chomping down onto the piece of leather. Her fingers dug into the sheets beneath her as tears streamed out of her eyes. She jerked a bit, trying to hold still for Rick but it hurt so damn much. The pain shot through her body and she gasped out. It felt like it was never going to end, though by the time he finished her eyes were closed tightly. The pain definitely took it's toll on her as she breathed out softly feeling the cold sheet he placed over her burning body. She glanced up to the man before her and felt his lips against her forehead. IT was a reassuring gesture which made her feel better as she turned her head. Dozing off only within a few minutes.

Hours had passed and Joslene was still in deep sleep, it took effort for her to try and keep her eyes open as she slept through most of the pain. Joslene groaned as her eyes opened and she breathed in, it was bright outside. Though she didn't realize she had slept that whole day after he treated her wounds. She definitely needed the sleep and she pushed the blanket off of her as she sat up and she groaned softly. "Rick..?" She asked softly.

"I'm right here " he said from his leather chair which he had moved into the bed room so he could watch her. "Are you actually awake now? You've been calling out in your sleep the last day and a half. I'm sure your hungry. One good thing, your wounds aren't reinfecting. They are starting to heal. I think we better get you into your shirt if your going to through off the covers. He was surprised that she hadn't noticed she was still naked. Rick had left her that way because it made checking on her easier without disturbing her sleep.

"Your a brave girl, I've seen grown men who couldn't stand what you went through. You never did tell me your name. "

She listened to him and she smiled softly, glancing up to him. Though as he spoke her face went white and she looked down to in fact find herself naked. She gasped lightly and her face blushed as her fingers grasped the sheet she had been sleeping under for the last day and a half and covered herself. She swallowed and glanced down though she smiled, "Thank you." She spoke softly though after hearing his comment her eyes trailed up to catch his and she realized she hadn't.. "My names, Joslene." She winced a bit, moving to stand up slowly as she wrapped the sheet around her body and she swallowed. She wasn't in as much pain as she had been before but it still hurt a bit.

He got out of the chair and went to the laundry shed where shirt she wore was hanging. He took it to her and handed it to her. He was about to turn his back but instead asked if she needed help with it. "Joslene" that is a pretty name. A very pretty name. Once your well enough to ride the buck board will take you to town and get some proper clothes. He said.

Back
Top Bottom