Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sympathy Heart: - Moon and Lady

Erika sighed softly in pleasure, hr yes fluttering shut as she leaned against him. So hazed out in her need, that the serious, quiet nurse who would nvr considr doing a patint disappeared. Her hand strokd ovr his cock, looking curious as she lokd up at him. Shivering harder her head was yanked back, hands gripping his shoulders as she looked up at him, eyes wide, fangs beared. Not about to admit that he was the dominate one so easily. Moaning as his tongue stroked over her pulse, her heart beating faster as he did, twisting to smirk at him, not about to submit easily. Lowering her head she drove her fangs into his shoulder as she rutted against her, needing to feel him in her, feeding as she clung to him.

he growled again, eyes flashing with rage at being denied his dominance. he hissed, moving forward and driving her against the sink, pinning her in place as his hands grabbed her wrists, using her own arms to spin her around so that she was facing the mirror, away from him, pressing tight against her tight, hot, wet cunt but not giving her what she needed. he never even noticed that he'd torn a chunk of his own shoulder out when he'd forced her away from him. he growled again, the sound reverberating in the little room as his hands settled onto her shoulders, holding her in place with a strength he shouldn't have had, grinding his cock against her, but not slipping inside yet. not even coming close. "beg, beg like the horny little bitch you are." Sympath energy flooded her again, filling her with even more need, even more want, the both of them completely out of control of themselves.

Erika gaspd as she was pulled away, wincing a little, even through the lust she knew ripping up his shoulder wasn't good. Whimpering as she let the worry go as she squirmd, gasping as he pressed against hr, whimpering when he did nothing more. Resting her hands on the mirror to hold herself still she shifted, back arching as she tried to make him slide into hr. "Please!Please, oh please, I need you. I need you in me. Covering me. Fucking me."sh pantd meeting his eyes in the mirror, flushed and panting, needing more.

he growled again, more of a delighted sound this time as she begged. "yesss. that's it. such a good little slut." he murmered, slipping into her with a practiced ease and fucking her hard and fast, desperate for the feeding, desperate for her sexual energy. the Sympath side had compleatly taken over and his eyes had changed to match, the swirling red and gold orbs caught her eyes in the mirror. there was no way she did not know now, what he was. only Sympath's had eyes like that, and even Vampire Children where warned of the eyes. he tightened his grip on her, and flooded her with more energy in case she tried to get away, and for the next hours, several hours, he gave her the fucking of a lifetime, feeding on her until he was stuffed, brimming with power and life again, looking better than he had since he was a child.

as he finished up, his hips slowing inside of her, tears began to fall, sliding down his face and nose as he arched and came yet again inside of her, soothing her Heat and sliding his energy back out of her, releasing her from The Call. he stood up, letting her up off of the bathroom floor, not that she'd notice. the Sympath energy always left the victim dead to the world for a while. he drew a bath, washed her clean and settled her into the bed and tucked her in, pressing a kiss to her forehead. "i'm sorry." he murmured, well aware that she wasn't even aware he was speaking, if she was even awake. he stroked her hair and headed back into the bathroom, slipping into the still warm water and with his fangs, ripped his wrists out, and waited for death.

Erika sighed quietly in peacefullness as the man moved her, turning her head towards him even if she wasn't really hearing him talk, she was aware of him.And responding to his distress,despite the coma she was in. The woman had bonded with sympath, and like any bonded, was responding to his distrss,even if it was forcing her to wak hours before she would have normally. Stumbling to th bathroom, well to the door falling, crawling to the edge of the tub, gripping it weakly as she lowered her head to his wrists licking at the blood, sealing the wounds closed as she slumped weakly against the procelin tub.

he wasn't fully aware of her licking his wrists closed and he grimaced as he felt the tongue dragging against tendons and nerves and veins. he groaned as his eyes fluttered open and he stared at her, confused and upset. "no... don't do that..." he complained, weak all over again because of the blood-loss. he hadn't lost enough to be in danger, but he was slow and sluggish and unable to fend her off. they made a pretty pathetic pair really. "i'm a disgusting monster... disgusting monster and i raped you..." he mumbled, slipping off to sleep. when he woke, both Erika and himself had been moved to the bed, and from the singing, Bella was there. she'd probobly come to check on them and had moved them when she found them both in the bathroom with blood all over.

"so, your really not just looking for attention." Bella stated, sitting next to her brother and checking the bandages on his wrist, shaking her head. "it's a good thing i came to drop off some supplies for you guys. you where both completely unconscious when i found you." she shook her head. "what's so bad that you have to kill yourself over?" Bella asked anxiously, sighing as Rehv just turned his attention away from her and focused on Erika instead. "did i kill you?" he asked, gently stroking her hair. "Erika?...."

Erika stirred a littl, turning her head into his hand as he stroked her hair. Shivering as she snuggled down into the blankets, cold from blood loss and sluggish as she blinked slowly, she'd need to feed before she felt better.They both needed to feed probably.."I'm naked.I need clothes."She muttered shifting, flushing as she realized not only was she in bed with him, but that bella was there to.

he blinked a little, looking shocked and then seamed to finally realize he was also still naked and his face went bright red as Bella started to laugh. "wow, you both drain yourselves nearly to death and the first thing you worry about is nudity!" she laughed again and left, coming back with two sets of clothes. random set for Erika and Rehv's favorite black slacks and dark blue button up shirt, which he slipped on as swiftly as he could, refusing Bella's help. he did accept the bowl of hot blood from her, freshly drained from one of the locals, from the sweetness of the blood, it was a willing donor. "feeling better?" Bella asked Rehv, who simply stood up, completely ignoring his sister as he walked out of the room, making Bella grimace. "...lovely..." she sighed a little as she looked at Erika. "i really should be used to it by now but it still hurts..." she admitted, handing Erika a bowl of blood for her as well. "so what happened? for a moment i thought you two had tried to kill each other..."

"Well, we are naked. Its weird."She muttrd flushing as she drssed shifting to take the bowl from blla as she laid back in the bed, still feling tired by recovering. "He cares about you. When...when your not here, and we nded up talking about you...he cares."she said biting her lip a little before a tremor of fear shuddered through her at th memory of what happened before flushing in embarassment."I...I went into heat. And well..males can't help themselves...it seems I've raped him, and then he commited suicide.Then I saved him..."She said looking down looking so sad. IT was sorta amusing, to think that both vampires thought they raped the other.

she blinked at Erika, looking relieved. "he really does care?... then why does he keep pushing me away?" protecting himself no doubt. he didn't want to see the disgust in Bella's eyes when she found out what he was. "he thinks he's a monster you know... he thinks he raped you." Bella admitted softly. "i... honestly don't know if he knows about Heat. he never attended 'sexual education' in school, he feigned being sick. and i doubt he would take notice of Heat from any of the women he's slept with." she admitted examining Erika. "you know, your the first person he's ever had sex with that he knew on a personal level." she admitted. "normally he doesn't even learn a woman's name..." she smiled a little. "i think he really likes you..."

"he does...because, sometimes the best protection against getting hurt, is making no one think you care."She mutterd thinking about rehv, her heart bleeding at the thought of him being so alone. Looking startled she frowned a little."I'll talk to him.Surely the male knows that females would go...urgh!He's a idiot."She growled looking annoyed before flushing,"I..I don't think so. He just lets me boss him around because he's to weak to do it on his own."

she looked a little shocked and then pondered. "he thinks i'm going to hurt him?" she asked, looking stunned before she grimaced. "i guess i can understand that, i was a horrid little bitch to him about fifty years ago... it was my soul goal to make him as miserable as possible because he was succeeding and i wasn't..." she admitted with a small sigh. "i have to get to work." Bella admitted, glancing at her watch. "please... do what you can for him, alright?" she asked hopefully, kissing both of Erika's cheeks before fleeing the house, not wanting to upset her brother any more than she already had. Rehv was sitting in the kitchen, staring at his bandaged wrists with a strange look in his eyes... he almost looked... defeated. "i'll never die..." he whispered, looking up at her with a small sob. "the Gods are torturing me... i don't understand why... haven't i tried to be the best person i could be?" he was well known for donating huge masses of money to people in need. usually children and people stricken with diseases. "why do the gods do this to me?"

"H does. It would be the logical thought."Erika said looking at him before nodding."I'll do what I can."She said watching bella go with a small bemused smile as she stood. Getting up slowly she shudderd, closing her eyes for a moment before moving into th kitchen, leaning against th door for a moment before moving over to him, "Because your a stubborn little jackass who refused to attend sex ed.."she said moving over, and sitting down his lap heavily, resting her head on his shoulder. To wrung out and still feeling the blood loss from him feeding to much to stay up and aware really.

he blinked at her, looking confused. "what does sex ed have to do with anything!?" he complained with a scowl. "safe sex and hygiene, woohoo, who needs sex ed?" he demanded, sulking a little before jumping, surprised as she sat on his lap, his eyes wide. "...you don't realize do you!? what i DID to you! i RAPED you Erika! for Gods sake i stuffed you so full of my Empath energy you couldn't even TALK!" he complained, standing up fast and dumping her onto the ground, backing away from her. "i'm Dangerous damn you! why can't you just leave me alone to die! you'd be doing the whole world a favor!" and his eyes showed it, they where gold and red again, the swirling colors showing her exactly what he was, why he hated himself, and why he blamed his parents. "i Raped you and i made you LIKE it! so just LAVE!" and with that he fled into the bathroom, unable to look at her and see the horror he was certain was on her face.

Erika yelped as she hit the floor, cursing bcause it seemed bella was right. DAmned man was going to give her a heart attack sometimes. Snarling in fury as she stood slowly, leaning against the chair as she got steady before following him to th bathroom and pounded her fist against the door to get his attention."You ucking utter moron!Female vampires go into heat, for hours. Like dogs, and cats. Every few years. And since I was already attracted to you, my body went into heat. Now let me in before I break the door!"She snarled.

there was no response in the bathroom for a long moment and then. "one... the door is unlocked you idiot." clearly he didn't like being called an 'fucking utter moron'. "two, there is no need to yell at me. and three, lying about this will not make me feel any better about this." then there was a pause. "what do you mean by 'heat? and..." there was a pause and the door snapped open, his eyes glowing their red and gold, his Empath side was very strong, he was having trouble controlling it and you could see it in the twitches in his face that he was struggling not to force his energy into her and take her again. Empaths where very, very possessive, and while they didn't have single mates, they simply couldn't, they did have 'favorites' which where people who they loved, instead of simply fucked. "what do you mean you where attracted to me? don't you care that i'm half monster? i could loose control at any minute and fuck you so hard i break you, or worse, kill you simply because i bit down too hard, or pushed down on your neck too tight... i have no control Erika, not without the Drugs... i could hurt you and i wouldn't care because the Empath in me LIKES the thought of you in pain and helpless underneath me."

“Well, you have a habit of locking me out of rooms.”She growled flushing, slumping slightly against the door as she listened to him.”And I’m not lying. You should have attended sex ed. Like I said, your a idiot.”She grumbled looking up at him, flushing a little stumbling back a step, but not running from him.”I wanted you, even before I fed from you. You knew that.”She swallowed hard looking up at him, fear in her eyes, but so much bravery to. Trying so hard to not break and run from him.her training as a young vampire wanting to make hr run away but she wanted him.Knew him. Didn’t want to run away.”And heat’s what female vampires go through, to get pregnant you know.”She pointed out looking up at him.”And your not all empath.The fact that you’re freaking out this much at the idea, proves it.”

he stared at her and quicker than she could see his hand was buried in her shirt and he was lifting her off the ground, holding her up without effort at all. the pure, physical strength was an Empath feature. Vampires usually relied on magic and speed, Empaths relied on strength and physical capabilities like hand to hand combat and various weapons. he had her close now, eye to eye, her feet dangling in the air as he stared at her with those red gold eyes. "you are afraid of me. you stink with fear. i could rip you to pieces without effort, i could drain you of every ounce of blood in your body, or simply fuck you to death. because of this monster inside of me, i could kill you and i wouldn't be able to stop myself. don't you understand?" he asked, his rage vanishing in an instant as he set her back down. "i cannot control the Empath inside of me. it is always clawing, always howling for control and with every passing day that i am strong, and healthy, and not drugged it gets stronger and stronger until there's nothing of me left and all there is is a monster ready to kill, slaughter, and rape every vampire it can find."

Erika yelped, gasping as she was lifted up, her eyes going wide as she lookd at hiim. Whimpering ever so slightly as she kicked out at him.”I understand, but should it not be my choice to risk my life to be around you?”She growled stumbling as she was set out, her knees buckling under her as she went to the floor, leaning her head against his leg.”You don’t deserve to die, just because what you are.Even if you want to die.”

he didn't even try to stop her from kicking him, honestly, with all the blood and sexual energy thrumming through his body there was very little she could do to actually hurt him. he stared down at her as she collapsed and he set a hand on her head, gently troking her hair as he pondered how to explain this the best way. "even though people don't know, they can tell instinctively that there is something... bad, wrong, dangerous. even my own sister and father look at me with that spark of fear in the back of their eyes. they don't understand it, but i see it. every person, of every species i have ever met has, and is afraid of me." he stated softly. "humans. Sympath, Vampire... i am always the enemy, always something to be hated and feared... what kind of life is that?" he asked, staring at her. "it is a horrible one, it is day after day knowing that i can never be loved, never be trusted. it is a lifetime of knowing they would all turn on me the moment they find out, i am hated and feared and nothing i do will change that because i was born to be hated and feared."

Erika sighed quietly as the man stroked her hair, closing her eyes as she rested hr head against his leg, just enjoying the touch.despite the fear that she was going to be hurt, the woman was truly doing well for discovering that the man she was attracted to was a sympath.”Well, I know. And I’m not running away am I?”She said absently rubbing her chek against his thigh like a cat marking her territory.

he stared down at her. "no your not running. but you are still afraid of me." he whispered, swallowing thickly. "you are afraid of me and it only makes It stronger." frankly, he was amazed that she hadn't fled yet. he was stunned and shocked and... pleased, no matter how much he didn't want to be. he stroked her hair again, watching her with eyes that had faded back to his normal, beautiful color. "Erika..." he muttered, tipping her face up, his head tilted as he examined her intently. "i don't want to hurt you..." Bella was right, he cared about Erika, a great deal about Erika. "can you at least stop nuzzling me? every part of me wants to snarl, assert my dominance, and them fuck you into unconsciousness again..."

“Hmm,well, I did just find out your part sympath.It takes a little while to accept.”She muttered sighing quietly as she looked up at him, whining quietly as she was forced to stop nuzzling him.”Fine.Can we lay down and watch cats then?We never did finish it. You fell asleep.”She said smiling as she stood, heading for the bedroom,and from the sounds that came out in a few minutes, she was indeed preparing to lay down and watch the movie.

He scowled a little at her and shook his head a little. "fine." he muttered, clearly unhappy that he hadn't been able to frighten her off. he sighed as he let her leave and turned to the Mirror, studying his reflection intently, trying to stamp down the Empath before pausing as he realized he... he didn't need to... for once the other half of him was calm and content and it almost seamed to be sleeping, a if Erika had sated it somehow. he was too stunned to move for a long moment before he finally decided he'd enjoy it, ad headed back into the bedroom, slipped in behind Erika, turned on the TV and the DVD player with the remote, tucked his nose into her wonderfully scented hair, and went straight to sleep.

Erika yelped a little surprised as he slipped in with her, having not expected him to actually join her. Smiling slightly as she relaxed back against him as he fell asleep, she relaxed into sleep to.In the morning she squirmed, the vampiress instinctively responding to both the sympath and bonded vampire behind her, treating him like her bonded as she pressed her ass against his morning hard cock, not even really aware of doing it as she started to wake up.

Back
Top Bottom