Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hard to Get (Wolven & Ava)

Gabriella was snapped into a kiss that she fully enjoyed with the taste of her own sex on her tongue. Her mind was left swimming as the kis came to an end and he teased her with words. Miranda clung to his side as the couple kissed before she smiled at the idea of taking a dip in the pool. Both sexy females followed the naked and handsome male out to the pool. The girl's partially submerged in the water, each adorning one of Jack's sides. Miranda didn't mind being a partial third wheel. The experience was certainly memory that she would never forget and Jack had certainly made her feel like one hell of a luck woman. His lips were warm and inviting in every manner. As Jack kissed his red headed lover the auburn haired girl peppered kisses upon his broad shoulders and along the nape of his neck while Gabriella indulged herself. "I could say the same about you, but you still need to be a gracious host." She reminded him with cheeky smile before she stole his lips in a hot and hungry kiss.

"I guess your right, but wanted you t know priorities." with Gabby's permission, he pulled Miranda back into the huddle and kissed her hard to get her warmed up again. He couldn't ever remember having so much girlflesh around him and he was loving it. Getting an idea, he pushe the girls into a face to face embrace which he knew they would certainly enjoy and once they had the idea, he walked them over to the steps and got Miranda to lie down on the deck and Gabby to lie on top of her in a girl girl sandwich with their legs hanging over the edge of the pool. He got down in the water and placed hid head between their thighs and started licking for all he was worth. There clits were touching and he placed his tongue between them and teased both at the same time. He was in heaven.

It was Gabby's turn to press kisses on the back of Jack's shoulders as he now feasted upon Miranda's lips. The girls were clearly having a good time as they were positioned face to face. Again, they followed Jack and Miranda growled as she wrapped her arms around the red headed female's waist and indulged in a deep kiss, before their lips were torn apart in shared moans. No tongue had ever held suck power. It rival any toy Gabby owned. "You are... a very... AH! Very... lucky woman." Miranda whispered against Gabby's parted lips.

He peppered their pussies with kisses and ran his hands up and down their smooth thighs. Breaking contact, he demanded "I expect you ladies to cum for me, together please!" He again slipped his tongue between their clits and took as much of their lower lips in his mouth as he could manage. He wiggled his tongue as fast and hard as he could as he prepared for what he hoped was a coming flood.

Both girl's were panting and moaning with no remorse. The breasts pressing against one another's. "Oh God Jack..." Gabby moaned just after another was ripped from the other female's throat. "Not yet, Miranda... not yet..." The voracious fiery haired female whispered under her breath as she neared her breaking point. Her heart raced harder and harder until she finally shattered in sync with Miranda. Jack's tongue lashing earned him a mouthful and then some of their juices. Both girl's panting ad writhing from the pleasure coursing through their bodies.

Jack swallowed hard and again, and again, and again. He was sure the girls could hear it and he grinned as he licked and licked cleaning up the remainder. He burped out loud and chuckled as he finally came up for air, his face once again slick with girl cum. He pulled them into the pool and let them each clean half of his face. "You two were amazing, he said. We'll have to do this again he said to Miranda as he kissed her deeply and giving her a pat on the but wished her a good night and turned back to pull Gabby into his Arms as Miranda quietly showed herself out.

"How was that?" he asked her.

While the girls were catching their breath, they still smiled, and managed to laugh at the sound of Jack belching. Both of their bodies were still tingling as they were pulled into the water and they began kissing and licking at Jack's face. "Right back at ya handsome." Miranda responded, licking her lips free of their accumulated juices. She laughed with a naughty smile with the smack to her ass before her sexy figure walked out of the pool, dripping with water. In little to no time, Miranda was one, leaving the couple to their own devices. "Mmmm... that was fun, and I am no closer to getting my clothes back, sooo... what do you propose we do now? You said something about a hot tub earlier?" She hinted with a soft hiss to his lips.

"Well it is cooling off" he said as an approving smile crossed his lips. He led her out of the pool and over to what looked like a large circular roof garden, but as they walked to the opposite side, and through an arch, there was a beautiful round hot tub with romantic lighting and steaming water and erotic jets everywhere.

He led her down into the tub and followed close behind. He helped her snuggle into a submerged reclining bench and turned its jets on for her, then sat down in the one next to her and arranged so they sat face to face, and her pussy was in easy reach of his hand and was his cock to her.

Gabby didn't know if the surprises would ever wear off with this man. The hot tub and its atmosphere held the quality of the Ritz. It was warm and comfortable as hell. It was even more comfortable when he joined at her side. Her hand already working its way towards the inviting sigh of his inviting cock. "Mmm... it's almost saddening that this will eventually have to come to a temporary end." She said referring to the fact that she had to go to work on Monday. "Maybe you can visit me at work. Maybe... we can have 'lunch' in my office." Already she was picturing it. Her hand taking its sweet time slowly stroking his member and alternating with running the tips of her fingers along its generous length.

"Or perhaps you can visit me in mine, if you have the courage" he said teasing her. "How do you do standing on a 6" wide beam at 5o stories?" he gave her a seductive smile, and said. I'm sure I can arrange to visit you. If they will let a man in blue jeans and a tee-shirt in your building. Otherwise we will just have to arrange a day off together. "
His fingers were toying with her swollen nether lips as he laid back lazily and stared at her amazing breasts as they just poked out of the steaming water. "Perhaps we could just be "sick" of work on monday!"

The actual thought of having sex in his place of work had her laugh a little. Trapping her lower lip between her teeth as he toyed with her sex while her thumb caressed the arched tip of his hard and appealing member. "Mmmm... well I have another day to think that option over, but until then... let's just stick to the here and now." She stroked his member as she stole a hot kiss from his lips. Her tongue seeking entrance as she fed him a hungry moan.

Jack was easily distracted, and soon lost all interest in talk of monday. He returned the moan to her and followed it with his tongue. One hand moved to her breast as the other slipped one finger in her pussy and a second in her tight little ass, working the walls of both that were trapped between them. when he felt she was properly prepared he lifted her from her seat and lowered her ass over his long and terribly rigid cock. and continued to play at her clit and nipples with his fingers.

Her back arched, pressing her generous mounts into the palm of his mighty hand. A long and hearty moan was fed to her lover as his fingers made themselves at home in two of her three orifices. Her body going wild with arousal as he played her body like a finely tuned instrument. Lips parted in a shriek of impressive arousal as she was impaled upon his member. This felt so damn good. The hot water and her body tingling from the inside to the outside. Nipples hard at the attention they received with her clit all abuzz from contact with Jack's fingers. "Yes... oh God Jack, baby.... I love this." Breasts shaking as she lifted herself of of his cock and lowered herself upon his member.

As she sunk down upon him with the searing heat of her pussy, he groaned loudly and bucked up into her. He had held himself back but at this moment just let himself pursue her with abandon. He could feel the release building deep with in his core, and his cock was now thrust into her rapid fire and with all the force he could muster. Raw desire took over and he screamed out "Gabby! OHHH God! Gabby" loud enough that they heard the echo off the adjacent building, as his seed boiled up out of him and flooded her as he came.

Gabby came the same time as her handsome and rugged lover. Her body was well worn and sated, for the time being. As the flame haired female cam to catch her breath, she rest with her body resting upon Jack's. A lax smile sat upon her lips with her arms draped loosely about his neck. "Damn Jack, you... you've certainly out done yourself, my friend." She chuckled before stealing a little peck from his lips. "I'm sure, we've spent more time outside than we have inside of your lavished abode." A simple thought, voiced out loud. "Where have we not...." Gabby's sentence stopped short with a bit of a conundrum. "What are we doing Jack? Just having sex or...." The pause was accompanied with a sensual deep kiss that ignited her body around his cock. "... or are we making love? What do you think? And where have we not done what we're doing?"

Jack looked at her in the eyes and gently lifted her from his cock. "Gabby, you are the most amazing woman I have ever met in my life, and not just physically. We've had amazing sex, in every possible way. He scooped her up from the tub, and carried her into the house where he found towel and patted her and himself dry. He then picked her up and laid her on the bed. he laid beside her and just locked eyes. He made no attempt to touch her in any way. "Gabby, if this is all I could have of you, it would be enough yo keep me here the rest of my life." He just lay there his eyes never leaving hers.

Green eyes watched as she listened to her lover speak such words that would melt the heart of any woman. Again, an almost dream like perfect that seemed almost too good to be true. As she was laid upon the bed, she turned upon her side to face him with a lax smile as he spoke with a bit of space between the two. With a few seconds of silence lingering in the air, it was disrupted but a sigh as she closed the small distance between the two and curled up at his side, using his head as a makeshift pillow. "I love you too Jack." Words whispered softly in his ear, and a light kiss upon his cheek. "You, Jack, are the stuff of fairy tales. Well, a grown woman's fairy tales. As far as those fairy tales go, you have all of me."

He pulled Gabby up against him again Cuddling her gently in his arms and gently massaging the soft skin of her shoulders, back and ass. Though they now touched again from head to toe, he made no effort for any penetration of her but kept his touch to the cherishing of her beautiful body. Rolling half on his back, he let her body rest against his head to foot, and reveled in the beauty and warmth of their contact. He lay silent and nearly still as he listened to the quiet and utterly peaceful beating of her heart against his chest. He felt contented with life in a way he had never experienced. He had no unmet needs at that moment, and his only desire was for the woman in his arms. He kissed her gently and drifted off to a restful and satisfied sleep.

No moment felt as precious as this. Her body so relaxed and her mind had long sense caught up with her body's revelation. That Jack was no ordinary man, and the just the mere thought of never seeing Jack again was certainly not in the equation. His strong and comforting arms wrapped around her naked form made her feel as though nothing bad could ever get to her. That there was no place safer, or that there was no place she rather be. The kiss was warm and comforting and the last thing she remembered before she too joined her handsome lover in the realm of slumber. This sleep was even more pleasant than their other night. It was going to be early Sunday morning and she was still sound asleep on Jack's warm and inviting body. Crimson locks splayed upon the surface of the bed and flesh clinging to flesh.

Jack's eyes blinked open to the fiery red of her hair as her beautiful tresses splayed across every thing including his face. His dreams had been of her, all in white in a huge and wonderful garden, as friends and family had gathered to see them begin a life of unending bliss. He had never dreamed of marriage before, and had it been with any other woman, he would have awaken panicked, since up until this point in his life , his independence was of paramount importance. Somehow in the last few hours, she had completely turned his life upside down, and independence was the furthest thing from his life. he couldn't even begin to to consider what previously had seemed a forgone conclusion, that she would go home at the end of this day. Now it seemed unthinkable. Marrying her that very evening some how seemed more reasonable to him.

He gently pushed the soft red curls from her face, and began to ever so gently wake her with soft wet kisses.

Gabriella would never remember sleeping so soundly before her encounter with Jack. It felt just right. Perfectly right. There had been plenty of relationships before now that left her damn near sure that she did not need a man to live a happy life. Jack proved that matter wrong to a massive degree. Jack was perfect. No longer was that thought frightening. No longer did she fear those worst case scenarios that she was so well at thinking up. Mainly because they were no where in sight. Despite the small amount of time that the two have spent together, Gabby felt as though she could trust Jack with her life. Even her dreams were charming and rather cliche before a smile tugged at the corner of her weary lips in response to Jack's sweet kisses. A fan of lashes lifted and a single sweet kiss was returned as she spotted that handsome and familiar face. "Good morning handsome. I take it you slept well?" Another kiss was placed upon his lips before she spoke once more."Because I sure did."

"Never better. This bed will never be the same again. I hope your not planning on going home any time soon." he said with a sincere smile on his face. " That is unless your taking me with you. Seriously, will you move in with me? I honestly don't think I can bare to be away from you any longer than to go to work." He lay there beside her resting his head on his elbow and looking down in her eyes. "God you have beautiful eyes! did I ever tell you that? They are like little pools of liquid love!".
He slowly massaged her body with his and as they lay their lazily talking. "We can live at your place, or in my car if all else fails! he said joking with her, but I'm not letting you go!.

His charm, once again had her smiling and there was nothing she wanted more than to never have to leave his side. To hear Jack ask if she wanted to move in with him, she was crossing her fingers and hoping that he wasn't joking. Were it not for that slight hesitance she would have said, "Yes." Much sooner. He made her laugh with the compliment about her green eyes and wher they would live. She ceased the rest of his sweet rambling with a long and passionate kiss that silenced the room for a few minutes before she pulled her lips less than a hair from his. "Yes, I would love to move in with you, Jack."

Jack breathed a deep sigh of relief and contentment back at her parted lips before meeting them again in another deep kiss. "Well some time to day, we need to go get at least some of your things. I don't think it would do for an upper level executive to come to work on Monday in Friday's clothes. Of course, I have a hunch our clothes wont get as much wear as they used to! What do you say we get a shower, and then get dressed and go out for breakfast on the way to your place?"
He got up out of the bed and stretched his naked body in front of her, half teasing, half daring her to do something.

"Hey at least it would make for a great story." Explaining her Friday clothes on a Monday was a pretty interesting idea and she would probably get wet from arousal just explaining it. The vivacious young red head sat up in bed and watched as Jack slipped his naked form from the bed and put on a little show for her. With a lick of her lips she crawled from the far side of the bed to the very edge of the bed. There she sat on the edge of the bed on all fours. Jack's cock so close she could almost taste it. Her fingers wrapped themselves around his cock and a wicked smile was thrown his way. "Breakfast sounds good to me, the shower too." She licked at his member and suckled the helm before she too got out of bed and laughed softly as she passed him on her way to the bathroom. "Come on handsome..."

Back
Top Bottom