Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hard to Get (Wolven & Ava)

Again the tension began to build with in as they gently danced in a way that was more sensual than before. A small barely audible gasp sounded from her parted lips as the nerve lined back entrance of her body was teased and massaged. Again she tensed around him only to relax once more. "Yes." The word moaned with her lips but a hairs breath away from his. "Oh Jack..." Gabby whimpered his name and was on the verge of trembling in his arms with yet another well earned climax, but for now she stood on the apex of it. Leaving her teetering on the edge as he explored her boundaries.

Feeling her shudder and hearing the huskiness of her voice, he knew he had not made a mistake. Adding pressure on the finger that was teasing her rosebud he slipped it in to the first knuckle and gently stretched her with a slow circular motion. After a few minutes her body gave him better access of its own accord. He could feel his own hard cock within her through the walls of her womb. It was fantastic. He kissed her neck sensually, driving her as best he could toward another release. His manhood responded to her in its own way stiffening and beginning to throb. He tightened his groin muscles trying to stave off his release and let her cum a time or two first. As hard as he had cum te first time, he was pretty sure he had only one more release in him. "Oh Gabby cum on my hard cock...Please!", he begged.

A breath hitched in her throat as a digit was buried in the back entrance of the temple that was her body. At first there was slight rejection, but her body eased. the sensation of both his cock and his finger buried deep in her ripped one hell of a sexy moan from her lips. It was like a command, one that her body was more than obliged to obey. Her hips rocking and then froze when the implosion arrived within a matter of milliseconds. "Oh Jack!!" Her arms wrapped tightly around his neck. This was phenomenal. Simply phenomenal. An earth shattering moment that had her black out for a few seconds. Her heart racing to keep up with it all. She was panting hard and her body nearly went limp in his arms. This was certainly one eventful evening.

When he felt her body grip him with her release he he clung to her, kissed her deeply and did everything he could to hang on wanting to prolong this dance they were so tangled up in. Seeing that intrusion was pleasurable for her to say the leased He backed his finger almost out so that her rosebud almost closed and then invaded her again this time inserting his middle finger to full depth in her dark cave. He massaged the walls of her vagina from the outside, trapping them against his cock which was harder than ever now, with his finger and as he could feel her stretching to accept him, slipped a second finger in with the first. “Don't wait for me” he whispered in her ear. “This is all about you, that's what I want. Cum for me again.”

Just as she felt his finger recede from her puckered rose and her heartbeat seemed to come back to its usual pace. "Oh God Jack, yes!" There was a slight pain, but it was minuet and almost null and void. It was swiftly erased by an indescribable pleasure. There was no telling how long she could go on, but it seemed that the time between each of her orgasms grew shorter and shorter. With her heart picking up pace and her hips moving and igniting more and more nerves. As if one finger hadn't been a surprise then two was what ripped the groan from her lips and a shuttering sigh before she occupied her lips with a heated and delicious kiss. Feeding him moan after moan until she shattered once more in another orgasm. Consumed with shivers of another release, but it wasn't enough. She wanted this mysterious, out of the blue, romantic male to join her in the aftermath of her bliss. "Jack, please." Managing to get the words out in a whisper as she held on during her orgasmic ride.

The girl didn't have to ask twice. As it was he had been hanging on by a mere thread. Rolling his hips back and withdrawing half way he followed up with a hard thrust and a gasp as he let a shuttering orgasm overtake him. Once more he flooded her hot channel with his seed. Spent he lay back on the lounge pulling her on top of him like a blanket. Their two limp and sweaty bodies laying like a pile of rags on the lounger. All he could do was to pant and smile. When he had caught his breath enough to speak he simply said “ Damn!” then after kissing her passionately once again he cried “Does life get any better?” As he looked up at her smiling he said ..”Now I am hungry! How about you?”

After the walls of her womb were painted once more she relaxed atop him with a shaky breath that eventually evened out. He said exactly what was on her mind and it drew out a weary laugh before it too was swallowed in a kiss. Brushing her crimson tendrils from ehr face with slender fingers once the kiss was broken and she looked down at him with a sure smile. "I think it just might get better." Laughing as her stomach growled, reminding her that they did not eat. "You read my mind," she whispered softly as she sat up, still impaled on his member before she sighed reluctantly at the thought of moving off of her comfortable seat. "Wow... it is later than I thought." groaning as she looked up at the sky.

“I really hope your not planning on going anywhere” he said “ My little man has become very accustomed to his new coat.” Sitting back up, he said “hang on” as he got to his feet with he still impaled. His legs were a bit wobbly at first but he quickly recovered and walked back into the kitchen, retrieved their meal and put the potatoes and veggies in the microwave to warm. Since steak is good cold and he liked his meat rare he didn't heat it . He grabbed some silverware. And the food and carried it all as well as Gabby out to the table by the pool. He straddled the bench sitting sideways to the table and spread out the food. Laughing he said “ Now where were we when dinner was interrupted by all this sex.”

To be honest she hadn't really thought of leaving. The young future CEO of her father's cooperation was having far too much fun. Where her arms were nestled loosely about his neck, she grabbed securely as she was forewarned and the two left the lounge. With her body still sensitive, there were a few little teasing sighs the arose as he walked up to the kitchen. All that he managed with still holding onto her while impaled on his member. When they reached the pool side table she relinquished her hold on him as the food was laid out. "Interrupted?" she laughed lightly. "I like to think of our sex as an appetizer." With her steak rare as well, she cut a piece and did as he once did. Offering it to him between two fingers.

Being playful, he snatched it like a puppy lightly catching er fingers with his teeth. He smiled fiendishly and then apologized. "That wasn't nice, but I couldn't resist" he said, kissing her in an effort to make up. He rubbed her nose with his own and then held out a piece of steak for her. He was a bit afraid she would bite, but he knew that if she did, he had it coming and another kiss might be required, and after all what was wrong with that! He decided that however she reacted he would kiss her again for good measure. Though at this pace the eating was slow, he was in no hurry whatever. He took a sip of wine straight from the bottle and then offered it to her.

Gabby feigned surprise rather well as the food was snatched from her fingers. the kiss more than made up for it. The Eskimo kiss fished a smile out of her and she was soon offered a piece of steak afterwards. She sat openly pondering whether to snatch it or take it casually. The piece of meat and his finger tips disappeared passed her lips with only his finger tip reemerging. Slow, methodical, and gentle. After eating it she took a sip of the wine that was offered. "Biting 101". She whispered softly in his ear before her teeth tugged on his earlobe once, maybe twice. "A small amount of pain isn't necessarily bad." She teased. "Random fact: I love being spanked. It only happened once, as a joke, no less and... i really wanted it. What about you? Have you any weird kinks other than taking random spontaneous dates and showing a work immersed girl the time of her life?"

"My biggest kink you have fullfilled better than anyone I have ever met, I love to turn a woman on and know that its real, and if tonight hasn't been real you deserve an acadamy award for best actress. So you like to be spanked huh?" He said with a gleam in his eye. What sort of naughty thing have you done to deserve it? Hmmm? He held her naked ass in his hands and imagined it over his knees. His cock jumped within her at the thought. "Ive never had such a wonderful night my whole life."

Gabby having felt his member stiffen within the tight walls of her sex, tossed her date a sexy smile. As she felt his hands cradling her ass she took the fork and knife and cut off another piece of his food and skewed it with the fork before offering it up to him. "Well I had great motivation." A simple explanation. " No one his gone through such great lengths to get me this far. And trust me... that is far from a complaint." A piece of meat was taken past here own lips after those words and it really hit the spot. Just like Jack. Again she cut another piece for him and a piece for her. The pool looking very inviting at their side.

When they had fed each other their fill, Jack stood up carrying Gabby and he slowly walked toward the pool and then carefully down the steps and into the warm water. Evening was coming on and the sky over the city had a wonderful orange/red glow that slowly faded into azure blue before glowing with the city lights and the moon as it slowly rose and reflected off of the ripples they created in the pools dark water. Jack sat on the steps and holding Gabby in his arms gently caressed and kissed her as they sat with the water lapping at their shoulders. He switched on the underwater lights and loved the silhouette of her figure and her crimson hair as it floated out on the surface of the water.

A silent sigh of awe escaped her lips at the beautiful sight as he carried her to the pool. It felt as though he would never let her go, not that that would ever be an issue of any kind to her. The warm water consuming her figure up to her shoulders as he took a seat upon a step. The lights were a surprise to her. This was a perfectly slow and sensual moment. Feeding her kisses that she was more than happy to return. "Well, this is not how I saw myself ending a Friday night, but I couldn't be any further from disappointment." As sad as it may have sounded, dinner, dancing, and sex the hot and charming stranger was not something she ever pictured herself doing. Making the here and now all the more mesmerizing.

"I never dreamed my night would be anything like this either. I sincerely hope you don't work Saturday's because I just can't see myself letting you out of here tonight. Have you ever slept under the stars? They are certainly beautiful. what do you say if once we ready to get out of the pool, I put the bear rug out on the pool deck and light a fire in the chiminea? I am sure we can keep each other cozy." He gently massaged her clit beneath the water as he slowly rocked his hips.

A small nod of her head and an equally small laugh as her attention was torn between the suggestion and subtle rocking of his hips and her clit being teased. "No I've never slept under the stars and I'd be an idiot to say no." A small moan was muffled by soft lips as she enjoyed the feeling of her body igniting once more. "I had no plans for this weekend, so I should be able to stick around for as long as you like." I was getting late, and after a nice delicious dinner and a nice relaxing time in the pool, it would only be a mater of time before she started drifting off to sleep. Maybe after a little more fun with her lover.

"Well if you will come for me once more, I'll get some towels, light the fire and lay out the rug." He kissed her gently. He want to bring her over the edge slowly, and make it last. Turning her so she faced away from him, he laid back against the side of the pool and gently ran his fingers up and down her soft body, teasing each square inch of skin as the couple watched the moon rise over the city turning it a beautiful shade of electric blue. He kissed the back of her neck and nibbled at her ears. "Let go" he whispered ever so softly in her ears.

A soft smile sprouted on her lips as he laid out his offer which she had already accepted as he began working his magic. As if the moon wasn't breath taking alone, the slow and gentle caress of his hands upon her skin and the slow rhythmic rock of his hips had her mind and body floating in a state of bliss that required no words. Her breath stolen with a kiss upon her neck. One of her most stimulating spots. Gabby almost feared that sh may truly melt in his arms. Lips parted in a small sigh audible to his ears and his ears only. It was the most sensual of moments she had ever experienced. Like something out of a romantic novel. At one point, her eyes closed and she was lulled away, but the tension continued to slowly mount. His words could be felt upon her skin as they were spoken, sending shivers down every inch of her exposed flesh as her breathing grew slightly harder. A whimper sounded just before whisper in a soft pant, "Yes." I seemed to last far longer when she finally came. her body tensing around his member as it lay welcomed within her loins. "Jack... you really know how to make a girl's dreams come true, don't you?" A sweet compliment.

He kissed her softly, as she came down from her euphoric state. The rippling of her inner walls driving him into a subdued frenzy. Having cum so many times already, wasn't prepared fro what would happen next as he was quickly transported to a new level of ecstasy by the warm female cocoon in which he found himself. He wanted to hold himself back but found that his efforts were useless in the face of the stimulus her exquisite body was providing. "Oh my God! your soooo good! he cried loud enough he was suspicious that people on the street below might actually hear him as he Came long and hard, the pulsation welling up from beneath his balls and right out the end of his steel hard cock. He though there might be no end to the release until finally he was spent. He tried to get up and carry her from the pool, but instead sank back down in the water and kissed her lovingly until his breath and his legs would return to him. "That was amazing!"
Gathering his strength he picked her up and carried her out of the pool and laid her on the chaise lounge while he retrieved a warm fluffy towel for each of them. He sat down beside her, and gently blotted the water from her body.

Once he was dry, he got up and lit a fire in the chiminea, and dragged the bear rug from inside in front of the fireplace, out to the deck of the pool. Scooping her up again he laid her down on the bear's thick fur and joined her in front of the fire, and laid down beside her satisfied and spent. "Never in my life have I felt so contented." he said.

Gabby felt his body tense as his member throbbed within her. He felt amazing. She couldn't have found a better word for it. To hear a man cry out in such pleasure made her feel hot and very empowered. Her body was still recovering when he made an attempt to get them out of the pool and a cute lax smile sat on her lips as he sat back down. He had to be just as spent as she was and she was in far from any form of rush. Kisses were exchanged and her body was still abuzz with the aftermath of her epic climax when he gathered his strength and carried her out of the pool. "Yeah, it was definitely amazing." Already she was missing the familiar warmth of his body as she was laid upon the chaise and he walked back inside and returned with two towels. She was ready to accept the towel, but found that he continued in his romantic ways and did the deed for her. She stole a kiss here and there as he took his time before he headed back inside once more. Her green eyes glanced at the moon surrounded by a canopy of stars. The night couldn't have been more perfect. Her attention was stolen as she laid eyes upon a rug that looked very inviting. The warmth of the fire already licking at her exposed flesh. Before her feet could even touch the pool side ground she was scooped up in his strong arms and laid upon the soft surface. "I keep expecting to wake up from a dream." Upon her side she laid with her head resting upon his shoulder and a hand resting on his chest. Her body was well worn from the night's events and it felt so good just to relax with Jack. "We should do this again sometime." A tone of casual banter accompanied the little jest before a yawn escaped her lips.

"Like tomorrow and tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow...?" he repeated letting the words trail off as though getting further away. If he could that was exactly what he wanted at that moment. He didn't want this to end. For the moment, their bodies overcome by the pleasant fatigue of love were about to be overtaken by the heady drug of love, and the most pleasant of environments. Her warm skin cuddling him felt so good, he couldn't imagine better. Looking up at the clock he had hung on the back of the building so he could time his swimming, he said. "It will be light in 3 hours. Do we sleep or wait to see the sun rise over the city first?" Honestly at that moment, he could be happy with either as long as she was at his side.

The fiery haired female lay in absolute comfort and was utterly shocked when she heard the time. Both options sounded great, but with laden eyes as is, she doubt she would be able to make the three hours in such comfortable conditions as these. "Honestly, I don't know if I could last another three hours. You've worn me out Jack." Her eyes were already resting closed as she lay cuddled up at his side. "At this rate we may not wake up until near noon. " A weary smile grew on her soft pink lips as the crackling of the fire sounded in the night and the warmth engulfed her entire naked form. Both from the fire and her lover's body. Her mind was slowly drifting off as she rest her head on her lover's shoulder until she was out like a light. It would be the best night of sleep she had in ages.

Jack smiled at his beautiful if drowsy companion, and agreed by default that sleep was the better choice as he fell asleep with her tucked under his arm, and his hand cupping her ass. Seven hours later as the direct sun cleared the parapet wall that surrounded their roof top hideaway, and shown directly in his eyes, he woke and covering his eyes found the lovely Gabby sound asleep just where he had left her. The fire was basically out and the sun's warmth on the black bear rug was warming things quickly. He rolled partially on his side and began to gently kiss her awake. He started at her forehead and made a round robin tour spending extra time with her nipples, which he was surprised to find totally erect. returning to her lips he continued his loving kisses until she began to stir.

No sleep had ever been so sound as that night. Light little dreams here and there of the naughtiest of things. Even as her partner awoke, she was out like a light. Slowly she awoke to the warm and familiar feeling of kisses begin pressed against her soft skin. Back arching slightly as her nipples were given attention. Almost as though she were stretching. The first kiss to her lips as a smile tugging at the corner of her lips. One after another her smile grew and green eyes slowly revealed themselves as she loved what she saw. It wasn't a dream. "Mmm.. good morning handsome." Kissing him in return as a hand caressed the nape of his neck. "I hope you're not too busy today." Needless to say, she'd gotten rather fond of Jack. An even more frightening thought, she was loving him.

Back
Top Bottom